The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

KickahaOta
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Post by KickahaOta »

SteveUK wrote:How could an expert in forensic document analysis be suffering from dementia????
It's the long-term exposure to all those hazardous inks and carbonless forms. It's like old-fashioned hatters and mercury. And he certainly went down the rabbit hole a long time ago.
Bones

Post by Bones »

hucknallred wrote:
Skeleton wrote:
There is another where he gets involved over the repossesion of a boat of all things. He got truly owned by the Policeman involved thats why i remember it.
He was more than a little involved, it was his boat :snicker:
Thought he didn't have to pay some mooring fees or something. He did pay for it's return & is suing whoever it was that got it removed. Not sure if he had any success or not.
Ceylon has posted a little on goodf about it today

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... hazQGstUqI
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Bones wrote:
hucknallred wrote:
Skeleton wrote:
There is another where he gets involved over the repossesion of a boat of all things. He got truly owned by the Policeman involved thats why i remember it.
He was more than a little involved, it was his boat :snicker:
Thought he didn't have to pay some mooring fees or something. He did pay for it's return & is suing whoever it was that got it removed. Not sure if he had any success or not.
Ceylon has posted a little on goodf about it today

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... hazQGstUqI
Sounds like he didn't get it back from the way Haining is going on. I wonder what he's on, must be some powerful strong stuff.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

YiamCross wrote:
Sounds like he didn't get it back from the way Haining is going on. I wonder what he's on, must be some powerful strong stuff.
No, he had it back, had to shell out £8k to recover it. He's suing for the recovery of his £8k.

http://www.narrowboatworld.com/index.ph ... -sues-cart
Pox

Post by Pox »

Any news on the court transcript?
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Transcription Update!!!1!!!

Okay, I believe we have the judgment and it will be going out to all those who have paid or made an offer to pay around the time we discovered we had enough cash. Hopefully within the next hour or so.

All those who paid via PayPal will have given us an email address but those who sent money to me directly should send me their email ASAP so I can get a copy to you.

You will all be shocked and surprised to hear that the transcription company fucked up big time with their estimiate of how much it cost. They were quoting nearly £500 for judgment and hearing with the judgment at something like an hour. Seems like the judgment was only a few minutes and final cost for everything is going to be around £280 so we have quite a significant surplus. Sadly the main part will not be with us until sometime next week. No wonder people get so hacked off with the justice system, I must say the sovcits do have a point when they say it stinks.

Originally Bradley was going to make up any shortfall if it wasn't too much or if we had a bit over we were going to donate it to charity. Looks like we have quite a lot too much so, especially those who made big donations, let me know what you want to do. I'm happy to send back some cash or send all we have left over to, say, Shelter or some other homeless person's charity. Seems like some small thing we can do to redress the harm these idiots do
Pox

Post by Pox »

YiamCross wrote:Transcription Update!!!1!!!

Okay, I believe we have the judgment and it will be going out to all those who have paid or made an offer to pay around the time we discovered we had enough cash. Hopefully within the next hour or so.

All those who paid via PayPal will have given us an email address but those who sent money to me directly should send me their email ASAP so I can get a copy to you.

You will all be shocked and surprised to hear that the transcription company fucked up big time with their estimiate of how much it cost. They were quoting nearly £500 for judgment and hearing with the judgment at something like an hour. Seems like the judgment was only a few minutes and final cost for everything is going to be around £280 so we have quite a significant surplus. Sadly the main part will not be with us until sometime next week. No wonder people get so hacked off with the justice system, I must say the sovcits do have a point when they say it stinks.

Originally Bradley was going to make up any shortfall if it wasn't too much or if we had a bit over we were going to donate it to charity. Looks like we have quite a lot too much so, especially those who made big donations, let me know what you want to do. I'm happy to send back some cash or send all we have left over to, say, Shelter or some other homeless person's charity. Seems like some small thing we can do to redress the harm these idiots do
Thanks for the update - glad I asked now :)

Have sent my email by PM.

Happy for any surplus to go to charity (especially one that's doesn't employ paid collectors) although, as a small donator, I don't really think that my opinion should count that much.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

I came to post the update and saw your post appear as I did. funny.

Shame the meaty part won't be out until next week, very disappointed in the efficiency of our justice system but then I guess that's not rare.
bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Post by bagman »

I think Tom and the gang may well win something for once https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQZ9_1w1xJ4 :haha:
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Craweford Judgment Transcript

It should have been sent to everyone by now. Please let me know if you feel you're owed a copy and haven't received it.

Cheers.

We're asking that it not be released into the wild until Monday just to give everyone who paid a chance to see it before it appears ina forum near them as not everyone checks their mail minute by minute.

I beleive Bradley wants to do a conference call/hangout to talk about it so anyone interested let me know.
CommonOrGarden
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by CommonOrGarden »

On another note in relation to the Crawfraud Circus, when is the final bill from UKAR expected to be delivered, and for the next round of fun to start.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Who knows, the waiting is getting to me. I would have thought it should be sooner rather than later. I'm looking forward to a pre-xmas eviction.

Maybe the bailiffs will just turn up at SMH when Tom is at court, save all that shouting and expense of a huge police presence. I'm sure there must be a way of getting a possession order without alerting the idiots on the basis of what has happened before. The only sad part is we'd miss out on the videos.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

YiamCross wrote: Maybe the bailiffs will just turn up at SMH when Tom is at court.
What do we actually know about SMH, because to my understanding that ain't where they are at the moment.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

NG3 wrote:
YiamCross wrote: Maybe the bailiffs will just turn up at SMH when Tom is at court.
What do we actually know about SMH, because to my understanding that ain't where they are at the moment.
I have it on good authority that's exactly where they are and they're keeping very quiet about it.

A surprising number of those in the EFOTB camp, some quite close to the Crawfords, are very pissed off with them on the QT and so we hear things via PMs on the EFOTB NOT! page which they won't say in public for fear of retribution. Such lovely people the Crawfords and their minions.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I don't think there's any imminent danger of UKAR taking possession of SMH just yet.

If there are still monies outstanding from Tom and Sue then they would have to go through the whole send a bill, send a reminder, send a final notice, get a court judgement, get a charge on the property, get an order for sale process which could take months or years particularly if he wastes the court's time with idiotic arguments and appeals.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

I'm not so sure it will take that long considering their past history. Be interesting to watch either way, though.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

What's this SMH jibber jabber.

Miss one page of the thread and suddenly there's new acronyms and rumors.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Jeffrey wrote:What's this SMH jibber jabber.

Miss one page of the thread and suddenly there's new acronyms and rumors.
SMH = Sues Mothers House.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
NG3

Post by NG3 »

YiamCross wrote: A surprising number of those in the EFOTB camp, some quite close to the Crawfords, are very pissed off with them on the QT.
I see that offline as well.

In fact if everyone who was very pissed off with the Crawford's was expressing their views publicly, rather than privately, I suspect we'd be at the burning torches and pitchfork stage.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Or maybe it would lead the Crawford's to sober up and fly straight. Maybe some good could come of this whole debacle if the Crawford's came clean, admitted they were wrong, denounced GOODF and the Gurus that lost their house, etc.