The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

wanglepin
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Post by wanglepin »

Skeleton wrote:SMH = Sues Mothers House.
AKA GC = Grannies Crib y`all.
Last edited by wanglepin on Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

Jeffrey wrote:Or maybe it would lead the Crawford's to sober up and fly straight. Maybe some good could come of this whole debacle if the Crawford's came clean, admitted they were wrong, denounced GOODF and the Gurus that lost their house, etc.
the crawfords will never come clean, toms ego wont allowed it, he will say the house was stolen till the day he dies
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

longdog wrote:If there are still monies outstanding from Tom and Sue then they would have to go through the whole send a bill, send a reminder, send a final notice, get a court judgement, get a charge on the property, get an order for sale process which could take months or years particularly if he wastes the court's time with idiotic arguments and appeals.
Or petition to bankrupt both of them. Easier and probably cheaper in the long run.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

I've encountered people like this before, 2 years of court battle later I finally realised they have the ability to airbrush reality out of their minds. They mentally rewrite history to make it what they want. The Crawfords are never going to be anything other than martyrs in their own minds.

Bankruptcy is the most likely way forward for B&B, I imagine they are not going to mess around. I assume they will know the Crawfords have an asset worth chasing. Or they soon will...
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

They have lived the lie for so long and gained media coverage and support based on that lie that they simply cannot tell the truth even if they wanted to,can you imagine the backlash that would be served on them from the supporters,the media and the general public if they came out and said "Sorry everyone we have been lying from the start about the repossession of our home,we didn't pay what we owed and Sue cancelled the life assurance policy which ensured we could never pay off the mortgage at the end of the term.We have deceived you all in an attempt to gain sympathy and outrage for our made up plight and so we could keep our home without paying for it".

If they did come out and tell the truth i firmly believe they would be at risk of harm from the extreme nutjobs within the FOTL movement aswell as the public,not to mention those who they have "helped".
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

YiamCross wrote:
Bankruptcy is the most likely way forward for B&B, I imagine they are not going to mess around. I assume they will know the Crawfords have an asset worth chasing. Or they soon will...
How do you know that? Maybe Granny was the smart one and put it in someone else's name. Amanda, or Craig.
Tom has had the ongoing debt for ages.
Maybe she didn't own the place or hadn't paid it off.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

We all know that Betty was the smart one. At least she had the sense to abandon the sinking ship that is "Living with the Crawfords". Well done Betty.
Warning may contain traces of nut
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Philistine wrote:
YiamCross wrote:
How do you know that? Maybe Granny was the smart one and put it in someone else's name. Amanda, or Craig.
From those who are close to the Crawfords, which of course is no indication of reliability, but it makes sense.

If Granny hadn't paid the house off then they wouldn't be able to stay there for long and one might reasonably assume there's some equity in it. It may be in the grand kids's names but again, no sign of sense has been seen in any of the Crawford family so far & I can only assume that's an inherited condition. Besides, they had won all the way, hadn't they, so no need for Granny to worry.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Conference and festival.
4 April · Edited ·
Hi all,
This Facebook page is to announce and gauge the amount of support that we will receive from holding a conference combined with a festival,
This would be to invite all those from the different movements to come together to educate each other and celebrate our consciousness of those things that was hidden from us and now are discovered.
We believe that such a conference and festival would awaken many more, so if you think this is something that you would support and come along to please let us know,.
The proposed date is at the end of July.
Please post here so I know how much support we have smile emoticon.
Tom
Wonder how much tickets will cost? All profits go to the homeless (Crawfords)?
ArthurWankspittle

Philistine wrote:How do you know that? Maybe Granny was the smart one and put it in someone else's name. Amanda, or Craig.
There's a whole lot of unknowns here, value of estate, will, other family, we just don't know. Funniest outcome would be that SMH was sold as a reversion and the reversion holder has only just found out about her demise and is sorting out the legal stuff - Eviction 2 - the saga continues......
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
ArthurWankspittle

Conference and festival.
4 April · Edited ·
Hi all,
This Facebook page is to announce and gauge the amount of support that we will receive from holding a conference combined with a festival,
Tom
This year or next year? Next July is a bit too much like forward thinking from a Crawford.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

This Facebook page is to announce and gauge the amount of support that we will receive from holding a conference combined with a festival
My guess, based on recent turnouts, 40-50 tops, and less than 30 if some regular offenders find themselves otherwise detained around that time.

Just as well because with their track record there's no chance the council would give them a licence for a festival, so they'd have to hold it someone's backyard (assuming one of them has a backyard left by then).

Talking of councils I've heard the city council are looking at some irregular bookings of venues in Nottingham in recent years and that if certain parties try to book certain venues at present they might be met with some difficult questions, relating to some investigations that are currently taking place.
Pox

Post by Pox »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Conference and festival.
4 April · Edited ·
Hi all,
Tom
This year or next year? Next July is a bit too much like forward thinking from a Crawford.
Put me down for 100 attendees - but when - end of July 2016?

Out of interest, which Facebook page was this posted on? Not that I am on any Facebook pages!
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

My Birthdays in July, maybe Tom's throwing me a party. If so thank you Tom! I would love to come to my party!
Warning may contain traces of nut
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Pox wrote:
Out of interest, which Facebook page was this posted on? Not that I am on any Facebook pages!
It's called Conference and festival. That's it, I guess imagination is not one of Tom's strong suits.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Didn't Amanda Pike and old man Crawford tell their followers that they had received a "court judgment that proves they were right all along " but wouldn't be showing it until it had been looked at by Taylor & Ebert? How long ago was that now? I have been looking for that post but can't find it in the search.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

wanglepin wrote:Didn't Amanda Pike and old man Crawford tell their followers that they had received a "court judgment that proves they were right all along " but wouldn't be showing it until it had been looked at by Taylor & Ebert? How long ago was that now? I have been looking for that post but can't find it in the search.
It was going to be forensically examined by their expert and the results would prove they were right, or some such bullshit. The warrant was going to receive the same treatment.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

Skeleton wrote:
wanglepin wrote:Didn't Amanda Pike and old man Crawford tell their followers that they had received a "court judgment that proves they were right all along " but wouldn't be showing it until it had been looked at by Taylor & Ebert? How long ago was that now? I have been looking for that post but can't find it in the search.
It was going to be forensically examined by their expert and the results would prove they were right, or some such bullshit. The warrant was going to receive the same treatment.

the crawfords are full of BS, they get a order from the high court (which any one can get) telling the county court to give them a copy of all paper work, they claimed it was a order from one of the highest court judges, a master, who believed they had won, given them a order making the police hand over paper work, and by refusing to do it at the side of the road, proves it was all a con, they twist everything to suit them,
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

fat frank wrote:the crawfords are full of BS, they get a order from the high court (which any one can get) telling the county court to give them a copy of all paper work,
So the one Amanda Pike promised to show (ages ago now) is an entirely different bundle "case file" to the one Guy Taylor and Brian Gerrish have in their possession in this video concerning Tom Crawford ?
18:35
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6WkCBm ... 9428#t=409
Last edited by wanglepin on Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

fat frank wrote:
Skeleton wrote:

the crawfords are full of BS, they get a order from the high court (which any one can get) telling the county court to give them a copy of all paper work, they claimed it was a order from one of the highest court judges, a master, who believed they had won, given them a order making the police hand over paper work, and by refusing to do it at the side of the road, proves it was all a con, they twist everything to suit them,
Ah that famous bit of paper, that "ordered" they had to have a copy of the warrant they already had, and had Sue yelling at the Police if they got the warrant the rooftop fools would come down, the same day she lied to them that she did not know any of the people involved.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol: