"Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

NG3
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Post by NG3 »

letissier14 wrote:Ceylon was telling witnesses that he won the case.
The cowardly Haining lies instead of being man enough to accept his latest cock-up?

Are we surprised?

It's looking like his modus operandi is lose, lie, insult someone, rinse and repeat...
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

39. Mark Gillard`s actions are having a detrimental effect on my charity work and this is not fair to me or the people I assist
I have to laugh at that!!!1!!!!!.
Shouldn't that be
the work I do has had and still does have, a detrimental effect on anyone I have assisted (just ask my mate Tom Crawford and my mate who owned a boat) and it is not fair on them. Therefore I ask the corrupt judge and this corrupt court to issue me with a cease and desist order with immediate effect.
I love these "successes" of Haining.
Pox

Post by Pox »

wanglepin wrote:
39. Mark Gillard`s actions are having a detrimental effect on my charity work and this is not fair to me or the people I assist
I have to laugh at that!!!1!!!!!.
Shouldn't that be
the work I do has had and still does have, a detrimental effect on anyone I have assisted (just ask my mate Tom Crawford and my mate who owned a boat) and it is not fair on them. Therefore I ask the corrupt judge and this corrupt court to issue me with a cease and desist order with immediate effect.
I love these "successes" of Haining.
If it is the case that Gillards actions are having a 'detrimental effect' on his charity work :sarcasmon: , those that have been the beneficiaries (or will be the beneficiaries of it) should be giving Gillard a great big slap on the back and leading a cheer of 'for he's a jolly good fellow'.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

How many times do we have to be told that he won ?.....fifteen, boom !!!
What a cock, the man who was happy to abuse elderly parishioners in Hampstead gets sensitive when he attracts a bit of attention.
Not to mention the insults he throws around at various individuals which he then uploads for more abuse from his acolytes.
Unbelievable.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

letissier14 wrote:Apparently Haining was supported by Crawford and Ebert
letissier14 wrote: Ceylon was telling witnesses that he won the case.
This must have been after Crawford and Ebert had forensically scrutinized the decision. So it has to be BOOM a SUCCESS!!!!1!!!! .
Nothing mentioned about this success over in Goofsville at the moment.
guilty

Post by guilty »

At 11 he says "website I run" and at 32 he says "my website" when referring to GOODF. Jon Witterick has handed it over? :naughty:
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

guilty wrote:At 11 he says "website I run" and at 32 he says "my website" when referring to GOODF. Jon Witterick has handed it over? :naughty:

Mere Puffery I believe
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Pox

Post by Pox »

wanglepin wrote:
letissier14 wrote: Ceylon was telling witnesses that he won the case.
This must have been after Crawford and Ebert had forensically scrutinized the decision. So it has to be BOOM a SUCCESS!!!!1!!!! .
Nothing mentioned about this success over in Goofsville at the moment.
It would be wonderful if somebody who is still able to post on GOODF were to post his witness statement :haha:

P.S. I have never registered so can't I'm afraid (am kicking myself now ).
NG3

Post by NG3 »

NYGman wrote:
guilty wrote:At 11 he says "website I run" and at 32 he says "my website" when referring to GOODF. Jon Witterick has handed it over? :naughty:

Mere Puffery I believe
Probably, but if you were a 2 bit conman, with a cheap, tawdry website that was selling already debunked woo, and then your reputation started to tank, an increasing number of people got wise to your woo, and your list of failures was so extensive that your website, and philosophy had become synonymous with failure, and an increasing chance of you becoming subject to some form of litigation yourself, would you be looking for an idiot, with or without a ponytail, to sell the thing on to?

That's probably giving Witterick way more credit than he merits though, so it is probably just another Haining fairytale.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Which charity does Haining do work for? I suspect he is claiming GOODF is charitable work because I think 9 out of 10 charities wouldn't employ or otherwise use the services of convicted criminals.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

#six wrote:Wow - that was hilarious :haha:
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Is he actually capable of opening his mouth without lying? Unbelievable.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

SoLongCeylon wrote:...

I really really really hope who ever is entitled to claim the costs from him does so - properly!
Chances of Haining paying are slim and none. Wonder if there's a potential crowdfund in the offing to make Haining bankrupt?

I bet that one sells out in less than an hour.

SoLongCeylon wrote:.....HAINING IS A LOWLIFE LEACH (Allegedly )
Fixed it for you.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Which charity does Haining do work for? I suspect he is claiming GOODF is charitable work because I think 9 out of 10 charities wouldn't employ or otherwise use the services of convicted criminals.
The question that arises, to my mind is whether Mark is:
a) In receipt of state benefits and;
b) has properly declared this work to the appropriate department;
and c) also declares to the taxman the income made from running GOODF.

A concerned citizen could contact the local benefits office to tell them and contact HMRC to let them know that this income may be going unreported.
Warning may contain traces of nut
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

A thank you to Letissier for providing copies of the bestest witness statement ever written, one which it has been my pleasure to pick over and to other contributors for all the well informed analysis thereafter.

The mighty Ceylon has crashed and burned, the irony being that it was all self inflicted. A perfect example of the folly of hubris - he was so far up his own arse he began believing his own bullshit. I hope he really was egged on by those Legal Giants Ebert and Crawford. Curly Larry and Mo visit that London.

It must have been a lonely and humiliating journey back up to Nottingham for the man but for once my empathy meter shows zero. Perhaps him and his chubby mate can regale us with a Kak and Mac special, let us know what really happened.

Queue REM over the credits as they sing "WeRe On The Road To Nowhere".

Although it would be fitting for the statement (think I'll call it the Haining Declaration) to appear on Goofy enough of its regulars, like moths to a flame can't resist peeking over the fence and will have seen this thread. And he's proved his own law (Ceylon's Razor) by working a wholly irrelevant paedo angle to his epic whine. I hope the scales start to fall from their eyes.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Point 9 of his statement made me laugh, reference to the blinds being down etc. now where did he get that from ??

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10603&start=140
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

So to summarize, "HELP HELP, I'M BEING CRITICIZED ON THE INTERNET".
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Jeffrey wrote:So to summarize, "HELP HELP, I'M BEING CRITICIZED ON THE INTERNET".
Yes, he has finally lost the name, he is no longer Mark Haining, he is now SuperWuss of the Woo.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

But we've been far more critical of Ceylon than Mark Gillard has, he didn't sue us. We even made jokes about Tom being evicted and Ceylon being stuck on a roof and him generally being an idiot. Instead he went and made the KAK and MAK show, which makes me wonder what has happened to KAK, maybe he's upset because Ceylon might be going down in prison when KAK just wants MAK to go down in the car.

Instead he went after Gillard, who isn't in the best of health and also isn't blessed with that much acumen for the legal ins and outs (which is not a criticism, after all if everybody was good at law then we wouldn't have lawyers) and I think he did so only to bully Mr Gillard because he knew or suspected that Mr Gillard was weak. But Gillard still won, because Ceylon didn't understand how the courts work. Gillard could have easily had the application struck out (it contained no grounds, made use of hearsay and seemed to be more of an ad hominem attack on Mr Gillard rather than a description of how Mr Gillard had harassed Mr Haining). Now that he's lost, he's having to explain how it was actually a win, except it wasn't.

Of course this isn't the first time he's been hypocritical, he made a copyright claim against Doazic on YouTube for posting an edit of one of his videos, after he'd put up a video complaining that YouTube were censoring him and while he was publishing other peoples copyrighted work on his own channel. This of course started a rush by the Freemen to claim copyright as a means of shutting down any critical discussion of their published materials, which led to Doazic's channel being terminated (even though he could have and should have disputed each copyright strike as 'fair use'. Notably his censorship idea also backfired on him, leading to one of his channels being closed, I suppose that was another victory.
Warning may contain traces of nut
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Jeffrey wrote:So to summarize, "HELP HELP, I'M BEING CRITICIZED ON THE INTERNET".
It's worse than that, someone is telling the truth about him, which is also one of the reasons he won't, probably ever, be able to get an injunction.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.