"Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: "Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Post by Burnaby49 »

Of course this isn't the first time he's been hypocritical, he made a copyright claim against Doazic on YouTube for posting an edit of one of his videos, after he'd put up a video complaining that YouTube were censoring him and while he was publishing other peoples copyrighted work on his own channel. This of course started a rush by the Freemen to claim copyright as a means of shutting down any critical discussion of their published materials, which led to Doazic's channel being terminated (even though he could have and should have disputed each copyright strike as 'fair use'. Notably his censorship idea also backfired on him, leading to one of his channels being closed, I suppose that was another victory.
Pretty much the same thing just happened to our soon to be incarcerated idiot Dean Clifford. He made a big batch of You Tube complaints about copyright violation because others were using excerpts from his videos to mock him. Wake Up! Productions for one had his You Tube channel shut down. But Clifford went too far and ended up sharing the same fate as his targets. You Tube just shut him down for filing too many bogus copyright claims;
This account has been terminated due to repeated or severe violations of our Terms of Service.
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10811

A few years ago that would have severely hurt Dean because his videos were his main way of communicating with his adoring acolytes but it doesn't matter now. He's being sentenced next month for various criminal convictions and a lengthy jail term is almost certain.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

exiledscouser wrote:A thank you to Letissier for providing copies of the bestest witness statement ever written, one which it has been my pleasure to pick over and to other contributors for all the well informed analysis thereafter.

The mighty Ceylon has crashed and burned, the irony being that it was all self inflicted. A perfect example of the folly of hubris - he was so far up his own arse he began believing his own bullshit. I hope he really was egged on by those Legal Giants Ebert and Crawford. Curly Larry and Mo visit that London.

It must have been a lonely and humiliating journey back up to Nottingham for the man but for once my empathy meter shows zero. Perhaps him and his chubby mate can regale us with a Kak and Mac special, let us know what really happened.

Queue REM over the credits as they sing "WeRe On The Road To Nowhere".

Although it would be fitting for the statement (think I'll call it the Haining Declaration) to appear on Goofy enough of its regulars, like moths to a flame can't resist peeking over the fence and will have seen this thread. And he's proved his own law (Ceylon's Razor) by working a wholly irrelevant paedo angle to his epic whine. I hope the scales start to fall from their eyes.
Talking Heads were on the Road to Nowhere, a very catchy tune which will torment me all day now!.
fat frank
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by fat frank »

Ceylon was telling people he won the case against gillard
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

He's not posted his BOOM!!!!1!!!! victory yet. This is interesting, yet confusing

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... h4G5pR4WrV
Pox

Post by Pox »

Losleones wrote:He's not posted his BOOM!!!!1!!!! victory yet. This is interesting, yet confusing

Yes, I have just seen this and was about to post it but wasn't sure who 'Hitler' was supposed to be talking about :thinking:

Is this the product of a bad loser? Or a gloating winner?

Either way, quatloos seems to have got the credit for it.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Pox wrote:
Losleones wrote:He's not posted his BOOM!!!!1!!!! victory yet. This is interesting, yet confusing

Yes, I have just seen this and was about to post it but wasn't sure who 'Hitler' was supposed to be talking about :thinking:

Is this the product of a bad loser? Or a gloating winner?

Indeed we have according to actinglikeabankerwanker but looking at the grammar it could be Haining's or One Cell's work.
guilty

Post by guilty »

Not Ceylon - but posted here for interest:
West Midlands Police

An uninsured driver who tried avoiding punishment by claiming he was a ‘Freeman-of-the-Land’ – and therefore not bound by UK laws – found himself in jail after testing the patience of a court.

The 29-year-old was pulled over by West Midlands Police traffic cops in Birmingham Road, Smethwick, on May 4 after being spotted behind the wheel of a Vauxhall Astra that police systems showed was insured to a woman.

However, when asked to confirm his details he told officers he was part of a ‘Freeman-of-the-Land’ movement that prohibited him from talking to officers – and to comply would mean “entering into a contract he could not afford to fulfil".

It was a stance he maintained at the police station – which resulted in an additional charge of obstructing police – and when he refused to co-operate with Sandwell magistrates on October 1 he was jailed for 14 days for contempt of court.

The driver, from Tividale, was also ordered to pay £330 in fines and costs and had six points added to his licence.

He seemed to be under the impression that – by announcing himself as a Freeman-of-the-Land – he was above the law as he hadn’t entered into a ‘contract’ with the police or government. Effectively he said he was free to do as he liked with impunity.

He was eventually identified through fingerprints but the whole process meant that a simple matter of driving without insurance took up hours of police time – and ultimately a stint behind bars after being convicted of contempt of court while defending himself.

We hope this case acts as a warning that to obstruct the police and the courts is not a wise move.

The man – who denied driving without insurance and obstructing police at an earlier hearing – was sentenced for contempt in his absence having been removed from court by security staff.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Pox wrote:Is this the product of a bad loser? Or a gloating winner?
The former. Ceylon.
Pox

Post by Pox »

wanglepin wrote:
Pox wrote:Is this the product of a bad loser? Or a gloating winner?
The former. Ceylon.
A gloating loser then (maybe :thinking: )
Reports have suggested that the injunction was not granted but why has Gillard removed his YouTube channel?

However, if the injunction wasn't granted and Haining suggests that he 'won' in court, as I have said before I would gladly chip in to get a transcript of the judgement.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Pox wrote:
Reports have suggested that the injunction was not granted but why has Gillard removed his YouTube channel?

However, if the injunction wasn't granted and Haining suggests that he 'won' in court, as I have said before I would gladly chip in to get a transcript of the judgement.
From what Bradley said Mark Gillard has said he's withdrawing from "the scene". Can't blame him, it's not good for his health and it's obviously cost him a lot of stress and money. Only hope he pursues Haining to the bitter end for costs. I believe his legal advisor, who is a professional para-legal, is over a grand plus a night in a hotel for Mark G because he wasn't physically up to making the trip there and back in a day. Plus a bit of petrol & a few incidentals.

That should keep Haining out of the pub for a while. I'm hoping we can all crowd fund a bankruptcy for Haining when, as I expect, he resolutely refuses to pay up.

Whicever way you look at it, Hainging is Gillard's bitch now.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

[quote="Losleones"...
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... h4G5pR4WrV[/quote]

Indeed we have according to actinglikeabankerwanker but looking at the grammar it could be Haining's or One Cell's work.[/quote]

I'm pretty sure that anyone in Quatloos would know the difference between his and he's. Most 10 year olds would not be able to use them both incorrectly in consecutive sentences. As in "But his so wet! We won't be able to light him!" and then, the very next scene "Find him and he's fourty grand caravan!" Honestly, their ignorance knows no bounds.

I guess it works well as rabid hate-speech which is why Colon enjoyed it so much but as comedy, even when you have an idea what it's about, I don't see it.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

YiamCross wrote:
I guess it works well as rabid hate-speech which is why Colon enjoyed it so much but as comedy, even when you have an idea what it's about, I don't see it.
Colon has no SOH & therefore was about as funny as a burning orphanage. Has this idiot ever accomplished anything successfully in his life?
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

He lived long enough to experience a mid-life crisis?
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

Haining's the sort of person who would have come up with some lame excuse to avoid serving in the army during WWII and then still found a way not to contribute to the overall war effort.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

If Ceylon was around for WWII he'd probably be saying that Hitler was just a pawn in a wider Jewish conspiracy.
Warning may contain traces of nut
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

PeanutGallery wrote:If Ceylon was around for WWII he'd probably be saying that Hitler was just a pawn in a wider Jewish conspiracy.
If he lived in Germany at that time, and did the same thing as he is doing today, he would probably have been "taken care of" by TPTW by now. GOOFY would not exist, and would be censored, and being a member of the FMOTL movement would probably see you rounded up with all the other undesirables, knowing the Nazi disdain for stupidity and mental illness.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

West Midlands Police
He was eventually identified through fingerprints
Which would imply he has been in a Police station previously. :thinking:
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
NG3

Post by NG3 »

On a new channel, with no subscribers, and no other videos, looks like someone's to much of a coward to put their name to it.

Says a lot about goodfy's though, their desire and ability to embrace an anonymous, nonsensical video, without question.

Jim Jones would have loved these guys.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Ceylon has posted a new video and as I recently suggested he would, he has returned to his fallback target of Nottingham City Council.

Looks like a public Q&A meeting with the leader of the council where Ceylon, Tom and several other idiots turned up to demonstrate their embarrassing ignorance. Ceylon seizes upon part of it to expose the Council Leader "lying" about funding the renovation of Nottingham Station. The main problem is that neither the questioner or Ceylon seems to be understand what "securing the funding" actually means. As ever, their level of stupidity and desperation is frightening.

I've posted a comment on the video but I suspect I am still blocked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_MQMHTkeA4
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Ceylon seizes upon part of it to expose the Council Leader "lying" about funding the renovation of Nottingham Station.
Why does he care, he doesn't pay tax anyways.