jimmywx11

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

mufc1959
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: jimmywx11

Post by mufc1959 »

He says:
the lastest crime is of extorting nearly £800 out of a disabled lady i know for a minor parking offence. they have declred war and i wont lose.
It probably started out as a £25 parking ticket but, with Jimmy's help, it's now turned into £800. He might not lose, but she will. He won't be the one putting his hand in his pocket when the bailiffs turn up on her doorstep.

What a thoroughly dishonest, unpleasant individual. It's obvious from what the guy in the video says that the neighbours can't stand him either.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

And here's the house.

NYGman

Post by NYGman »

mufc1959 wrote:And here's the house.

Guessing he pays his Sky+ bill on time, and with real money
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

exiledscouser wrote:I've watched Jimmy's foul mouthed rant. Which he's titled something to the effect "this is why they are worried". The video is worth a watch as the only one worried is One Cell himself. You can see the character of the man or rather his lack of one. Dante the car owning mutt puts an appearance in though, seems a nice hound.

The process server was unfazed by the torrent of abuse and he'd clearly been seen, by Jimmy, speaking to the neighbours which seems to have REALLY upset him.

I'm thinking given his reaction that he isn't on the best of terms with those around him.

He threatens to call the police - imagine the call; dring dring police emergency can I help - a man on your property you say? Can I have your name? What do you mean you've lost it? I'll just be putting you through to the hanging up department. Drrrrrrr.

Death and taxes Jimmy, death and taxes.
Jimmy levels 'cruel and unusual punishment' at the guy. :haha: More on that below.
History

These exact words were first used in the English Bill of Rights 1689 and later were also adopted by the Eighth Amendment to the United States Constitution (ratified 1791) and British Leeward Islands' Slavery Amelioration Act (1798). Very similar words, "No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment", appear in Article 5 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights adopted by the United Nations General Assembly on December 10, 1948. The right under a different formulation is also found in Article 3 of the European Convention on Human Rights (1950) and in Article 7 of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (1966). The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms (1982) also contains this fundamental right in section 12 and it is to be found again in Article 4 (quoting the European Convention verbatim) of the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union (2000). It is also found in Article 16 of the Convention against Torture and other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment (1984), and in Article 40 of the Constitution of Poland (1997).[1] The Constitution of the Marshall Islands, in the sixth section of its Bill of Rights (Article 2), prohibits "cruel and unusual punishment", which it defines as: the death penalty; torture; "inhuman and degrading treatment"; and "excessive fines or deprivations".[2]
Also there's a not so slick cut/edit in the video. What was Jimmy deleting that either party said I wonder?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

YiamCross wrote:Loved that bloke, he was perfect in his responses. You could hear the fear in Jimmy one cell's voice, even he must suspect that the game is almost up for him.
Interesting video. One-Cell didn't have any idea how to handle that incident. The process server just chuckled and carried on. Poor little Jim had no control, reduced to standing there and petulantly demanding a "Who are you?". Pity that the server didn't reply "I'm sorry, I don't give out my personal details"...
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

"The Constitution of the Marshall Islands, in the sixth section of its Bill of Rights (Article 2), prohibits "cruel and unusual punishment", which it defines as: the death penalty; torture; "inhuman and degrading treatment"; and "excessive fines or deprivations".

Can't see liability to pay Council Tax listed there !! :shrug:

The dog was in the video as well, not out for a morning spin in the car then !?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

It won't be long before the charging order's registered, behind the Santander mortgage.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

AndyPandy wrote: The dog was in the video as well, not out for a morning spin in the car then !?
Which is puzzling because my dog absolutely loves going for a ride in the car, in fact I've not met a dog who didn't get excited about getting in a car. Maybe Dante just can't afford the petrol, I mean he does live with a freeloading parasite, which unlike fleas can't be easily got rid of.
Warning may contain traces of nut
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
YiamCross wrote:Loved that bloke, he was perfect in his responses. You could hear the fear in Jimmy one cell's voice, even he must suspect that the game is almost up for him.
Interesting video. One-Cell didn't have any idea how to handle that incident. The process server just chuckled and carried on. Poor little Jim had no control, reduced to standing there and petulantly demanding a "Who are you?". Pity that the server didn't reply "I'm sorry, I don't give out my personal details"...
Barclaycard have a 24 hour report a fraud number 0800 318 665....... :snicker:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Postby jimmyw » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:54 pm

Really great idea... its good to see some fresh new ideas. don't let the naysayers deter you.....

i used to use this one with great results....

Working nights
Please do not disturb :D
Parcels excepted.

if some herbert were to disturb, they would be expecting a chewing out. but i never did get disturbed so i think it worked

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but NAMES can really hurt ya!!!
Repeat after me "I'm sorry but i don't give out my personal details" Hide the name win the game. :D

jimmyw
One-Cells implied rights of access nonsense worked so well he had to come up with a different scheme.

Jimmy working at any time especially at night is just laughable.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I had a terrible mental image of him in a dress, walking the streets, oop north and hoping for passing trade.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

PeanutGallery wrote:I had a terrible mental image of him in a dress, walking the streets, oop north and hoping for passing trade.

Thanks, i was enjoying my dinner!!
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Another 'lose the name, addressee not recognised' success!

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... h-Rhn6rTDc
longdog

Post by longdog »

I love the way these idiots are so sure of their legal grounds that they need a country specific template letter :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

mufc1959 wrote:Another 'lose the name, addressee not recognised' success!

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... h-Rhn6rTDc
I think we could help write one:

"Dear Drongo,

I am a bogan that doesn't want to pay the money, because I am such a bogan I hereby invoke my rights under the Queen and his highness Prince Phillip the Duke of Erinsborough and all round top bloke to not pay you any of our plastic fantastic money.

I also don't want to admit to owing the money because I'm really a aboriginal and you stole our land and kangaroos. In fact I want my Roo back.

Yours

Freeloading Bogan"
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

They're bankrupting him on the 29th - final proof I needed, there is a God !!
What's his defence, they're doing it without my knowledge and consent oh yes, onto a winner there.

Can't wait for the rest of this to unfold, especially when they seize all bank accounts!

the paper work was really rubbish.... nothing official at all. just some false name and a few figures thaat were not even correct.

no letterhead or anything just a printout. just trying to make me phone up so they can take me through "security" to get joinder.

anyway they are trying to bankrupt my old name on the 29th. without any proof that my strawman has ever been notified of any debt.

so it will be interesting to see what happens.... if they bancrupt - name (i don't care if they do). it will be done with without any notification or consent so i've been told i can stat dec that.

i'm going on the premise that they need you to contract and lets put it to the test. :D

they have put a lot of energy into trying to get me to contract.... if i can with by doing zero. then we will have found a way for everyone to beat them by doing nothing.

in hindsight i would have used one of my other names... but hey i ultimatly i just don't give a fuck anymore.... hahaha i despise these scum now.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Once he's made bankrupt, no doubt the Official Receiver will be interested in seeing the GOODF boasts made by our jimmy about how much cash he's got stashed away in his war chest. I'll keep an eye out on the Gazette for the bankruptcy notice.

I know jimmy is scared of me - and rightly so. He has no idea how much information I have on him. No idea whatsoever.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

From the same post (http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... h-rjrzFH8s)

You've missed out the best bit!
jimmyw wrote:seems the neighbour thing was a trick..... the sneaky ****....i've spoken to the police regarding aggressive tresspass,and they say i've gat a case against, but they want me to complain to the council first, which i may do via one of my alias's in the future :lol: :lol: :lol:
I wonder whether he means that the neighbours have bubbled him or that the Council official was just joshing him?

Either way, the PTB are finally closing in on Mr. Lose the Name.

His strategy?
i'm going on the premise that they need you to contract and lets put it to the test. :D
Same old same old.

Given that everyone and his dog now knows Jimmy's full details, address etc then saying;
so it will be interesting to see what happens.... if they bancrupt - name (i don't care if they do). it will be done with without any notification or consent so i've been told i can stat dec that.
Then any attempt now to Stat Dec will be an attempt to PCJ and a perjury at the very least. He's pulled this one before (but still ended up with the fine and points) but denying he knew about these proceedings? When he even posts the date on a public forum?

More - service is obviously effective - he's posted a nice little Yu Toob of his confrontation with the chuckling council official (who predicts, as a parting shot if you listen carefully, that jail surely awaits) who was clearly serving notice of the hearing and its purpose. No wonder he was upset. Someone with better IT skills than me might be doing a public service if that video were to be archived elsewhere before he realises his folly and does a Shaun Cassidy.

Way to go Jim lad.

You've been top entertainment over the years, this, finally is your moment in the sun, don't let us down now like Ceylon did. No name, no address, no contract or joinder - and ultimately no bail. I wonder whether it'll be Halifax or Huddersfield County Court. Brighouse is in Calderdale so probably the former.
longdog

Post by longdog »

anyway they are trying to bankrupt my old name on the 29th. without any proof that my strawman has ever been notified of any debt.

I'd love to be there in court when he's trying to pull that one...

The Man With No Name: "My strawman was never notified!"

Judge: "Who is this 'straw man' you are referring to?"

TMWNN: "He's my legal fiction."

Judge: "Oh... OK... So how do you know your 'strawman' was never informed?"

TMWNN: "I asked him."

Judge "You asked yourself?"

TMWNN: "That's right."

Judge "Well I'm going to proceed on the basis that you told yourself about the proceedings and your statutory declaration was therefore perjury and an attempt to pervert the course of justice... Do you have anything to say before I pass sentence?"

TMWNN: "OH F**K!".
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

14 days away, it's like waiting for Christmas I'll never sleep !! :lol: