jimmywx11

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

PeanutGallery
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: jimmywx11

Post by PeanutGallery »

Even if Jimmy does do a statutory declaration it won't change his financial situation. He will still need to pay the council or be made bankrupt. His "tactic" is going to lead to him going down the same path Roger Hayes trod which will only lead to him being permanently bankrupt until he starts to comply with the official receiver.

I'd also hope the official receiver is directed to Jimmy's postings on GOODF so that they can see exactly what scams Jimmy will try to prevent the consequences of his bad choices from coming back to him.
Warning may contain traces of nut
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Yep, he's bricking it. His tiny mind can't handle this. He'll soon be saying goodbye to 42 Harriet Street.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 20#p423076
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Isn't there usually a specific court in the area that deals with bankruptcies? I think you may be able to attend, maybe with the judge's permission, but I can't find the rules at present.
Unless little Jimmy has more than enough cash for the bill in question and the costs, and he attends or makes a deal before hand, it is pretty much guaranteed he is going to be made bankrupt.
Make a note to check The Gazette on 30th.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Isn't there usually a specific court in the area that deals with bankruptcies? I think you may be able to attend, maybe with the judge's permission, but I can't find the rules at present.
Unless little Jimmy has more than enough cash for the bill in question and the costs, and he attends or makes a deal before hand, it is pretty much guaranteed he is going to be made bankrupt.
If the Petitioner is Calderdale Council, it's likely to be Huddersfield County Court.

Will he turn up? If so, he'll have to un-lose the name, give joinder and admit he is the same James Robert Wyld who is named in the petition if he's to stand any chance of avoiding bankruptcy. If he's not willing to acknowledge any of those things, it's game over for Jimmy One-Cell.

I wonder if on eviction day Dante will run away, just like Betty the Chicken did at Fearn Chase!
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

mufc1959 wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:Isn't there usually a specific court in the area that deals with bankruptcies? I think you may be able to attend, maybe with the judge's permission, but I can't find the rules at present.
If the Petitioner is Calderdale Council, it's likely to be Huddersfield County Court.

Will he turn up? If so, he'll have to un-lose the name, give joinder and admit he is the same James Robert Wyld who is named in the petition if he's to stand any chance of avoiding bankruptcy. If he's not willing to acknowledge any of those things, it's game over for Jimmy One-Cell.

I wonder if on eviction day Dante will run away, just like Betty the Chicken did at Fearn Chase!
If Dante has any sense he'll shove Jimmy's war chest in the boot of the car one-cell gave him & burn off into the sunset. I'm sure he'd manage the 2 more responsibly than his owner.

Edit: Can't see Jimmy attending court.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

PeanutGallery wrote:Even if Jimmy does do a statutory declaration it won't change his financial situation. He will still need to pay the council or be made bankrupt. His "tactic" is going to lead to him going down the same path Roger Hayes trod which will only lead to him being permanently bankrupt until he starts to comply with the official receiver.

I'd also hope the official receiver is directed to Jimmy's postings on GOODF so that they can see exactly what scams Jimmy will try to prevent the consequences of his bad choices from coming back to him.

If I was involved......I would have made three calls to Calderdale Council, it might come to pass that they showed little interest to start with and requested to know my interest. It could have been that someone like me would have informed them that as a journalist seeking a scoop on Councils not chasing wilful miscreants while cutting services and allowing the tax paying public to make up any shortfall! and that it was very wrong. That is just how I visualise it to go..Something like this ( I imagine!) would have taken about two months
and approx. 22 minutes of phone time + the cost of the calls......anyways that is how I imagine it would have happened.......if I was involved :thinking: .
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
ArthurWankspittle

James Robert Wyld wrote:i'm not giving too many personal info at this moment quat a looser lot are have going bananas over this one.(*)

but the point is, it doesn't matter, unless you rent directly off the council.... even then i think it might work. but i have no way of knowing.

everyone stop being a pussy and just tell the council your alias has moved in, ... then when your alias starts to get CT bills. anrrts
I think Jimmy is not going to turn up and work on the basis of "It wasn't him" that the bankruptcy petition applies to. Jimmy is too thick to notice that people have been bankrupted who have had multiple names, AKA's etc. and that the receiver isn't that bothered if you don't get in touch or tell him where you've moved to, because he knows how to serve papers and you need to contact him. Without that, you remain bankrupt until you sort it out. Piss them about and you are open to a contempt of court. Lie to them and you are open to fraud or perjury charges. Keep pretending it isn't you and your house will get sold from underneath you. I look forward to the video of the exchanges with the HCEO and bailiffs when they come to possess your house.

* It's nearly English so I'm not attempting a translation.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
James Robert Wyld wrote:i'm not giving too many personal info at this moment quat a looser lot are have going bananas over this one.(*)

but the point is, it doesn't matter, unless you rent directly off the council.... even then i think it might work. but i have no way of knowing.

everyone stop being a pussy and just tell the council your alias has moved in, ... then when your alias starts to get CT bills. anrrts
I think Jimmy is not going to turn up and work on the basis of "It wasn't him" that the bankruptcy petition applies to. Jimmy is too thick to notice that people have been bankrupted who have had multiple names, AKA's etc. and that the receiver isn't that bothered if you don't get in touch or tell him where you've moved to, because he knows how to serve papers and you need to contact him. Without that, you remain bankrupt until you sort it out. Piss them about and you are open to a contempt of court. Lie to them and you are open to fraud or perjury charges. Keep pretending it isn't you and your house will get sold from underneath you. I look forward to the video of the exchanges with the HCEO and bailiffs when they come to possess your house.

* It's nearly English so I'm not attempting a translation.
9 Guests viewing......I so hope one is Jim :snicker: .
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Pox

Post by Pox »

vampireLOREN wrote:
If I was involved......I would have made three calls to Calderdale Council, it might come to pass that they showed little interest to start with and requested to know my interest. It could have been that someone like me would have informed them that as a journalist seeking a scoop on Councils not chasing wilful miscreants while cutting services and allowing the tax paying public to make up any shortfall! and that it was very wrong. That is just how I visualise it to go..Something like this ( I imagine!) would have taken about two months
and approx. 22 minutes of phone time + the cost of the calls......anyways that is how I imagine it would have happened.......if I was involved :thinking: .
Thank you, you have just given me an idea (another matter) out of interest, which department would you hypothetically contact?

Hypothetically, how would the contacts progress? i.e. which department should I direct my enquiries to if I felt an individual was avoiding CT because he refuses to be 'a slave of the system'. I imagine that I would start with the Council Tax department, but after that?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

This from that numptie Quantum

Being made Bankrupt is a legal issue, no Legal NAME then there is surely no issue, I think it really is this simple folks...

No it isn't... own a property it's in YOUR NAME and it'll get a possession order, have a bank account that'll be frozen because it's in YOUR NAME, try to open another one.. nope not allowed as you need identification in YOUR NAME.

No way will he go through with this, he hasn't got the balls ! :snooty:
hanlons razor
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by hanlons razor »

AndyPandy wrote:This from that numptie Quantum

Being made Bankrupt is a legal issue, no Legal NAME then there is surely no issue, I think it really is this simple folks...

No it isn't... own a property it's in YOUR NAME and it'll get a possession order, have a bank account that'll be frozen because it's in YOUR NAME, try to open another one.. nope not allowed as you need identification in YOUR NAME.

No way will he go through with this, he hasn't got the balls ! :snooty:
I suspect the same. With a healthy dose of bs when he reports this over on goodf. But we can live in hope!
never attribute to malice that which can equally be explained by stupidity
ArthurWankspittle

AndyPandy wrote:No way will he go through with this, he hasn't got the balls ! :snooty:
Quite the opposite - he will be going through with it because he hasn't got the brains.
Pox

Post by Pox »

Jimmy - if you are reading this and you get evicted and need to find a new roof over your head but are struggling to find a landlord that will accept dogs, please get in touch.

Dante looks like a lovely animal and I have a large field so he can stretch his legs to his heart's content.

I won't let him drive my car though, so will have to retrain him.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Pox wrote:Jimmy - if you are reading this and you get evicted and need to find a new roof over your head but are struggling to find a landlord that will accept dogs, please get in touch.

Dante looks like a lovely animal and I have a large field so he can stretch his legs to his heart's content.

I won't let him drive my car though, so will have to retrain him.
You just want Dante because he comes with a car!
Warning may contain traces of nut
ArthurWankspittle

PeanutGallery wrote:You just want Dante because he comes with a car!
and Jimmy's cash stash.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Pox wrote:Jimmy - if you are reading this Dante looks like a lovely animal and I have a large field so he can stretch his legs to his heart's content.
Make a nice mate for Betty the chicken.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Pox wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote:
Thank you, you have just given me an idea (another matter) out of interest, which department would you hypothetically contact?

Hypothetically, how would the contacts progress? i.e. which department should I direct my enquiries to if I felt an individual was avoiding CT because he refuses to be 'a slave of the system'. I imagine that I would start with the Council Tax department, but after that?
Well.....I would assume The first call is to their benefit hotline, they actually I am told are not overly welcoming, so #1 get a name #2 provide them with as many details as 'pos, #3 do not be put off #4 tell them you will call back and do so.
If it were me...I would have all details , give them the link to videos/web sites. I would also imagine once the three address options were posted here it was not hard to find our boy.
I enjoy the videos as much as any, I laugh at their antics but when some low life tries and bullies those lost in despair and debt to foolish and dangerous actions well..... if I had that inclination I too would cause disruption and attempt to bring down the wrath of Local Government on their disgusting heads.

Good Hunting. ps I am told Barclaycard are very interested :snicker: .
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

I've searched on Land Registry & James Robert Wyld of 42 Harriet St, Brighouse, West Yorkshire HD6 2BU is the Propreitor with a Bankruptcy Notice entered on 18/09/2015 under section 86 (2) of the Land Registration Act in respect of a pending action which will be presented in the Halifax County Court ( Court Reference No 60 of 2015)

If i was sure he'd show I'd be inclined to see our hero in the flesh.
ArthurWankspittle

LOSE THE NAME HOUSE!
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

"Lose the Name, Go Down in Flame!"
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)