jimmywx11

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

wanglepin
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: jimmywx11

Post by wanglepin »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:LOSE THE NAME HOUSE!
Your not giving One Cell enough credit. He has a "war chest" don't you know.
hanlons razor
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by hanlons razor »

Well hopefully certain parties are aware of this war chest and it can be targeted for recovery....
never attribute to malice that which can equally be explained by stupidity
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Yup, that war chest is filling up with booze and half price pizza coupons.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

wanglepin wrote:Your not giving One Cell enough credit. He has a "war chest" don't you know.
Has HE? Whose name is this war chest in, eh?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
wanglepin wrote:Your not giving One Cell enough credit. He has a "war chest" don't you know.
Has HE? Whose name is this war chest in, eh?
The dog's of course, he want into the bank with his Pet Passport :haha:
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Losleones wrote:Bankruptcy Notice entered on 18/09/2015 ....
Poor old One-Cell, it's nearly over for him now.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 30#p423348

The thread continues and Jimmy is complaining the Govt does not look after "us the workers."

I am sure Jimmy clocks up long hours working to provide for himself, so he does not have to live on Govt hand outs paid for by people that do pay their taxes. :sarcasmon:

He will pull the pin and cave in shortly, Jimmy is the type of person that is all mouth and no trousers, Mention prison to him and he would piss his pants. Hopefully his antics so far will ensure he is not allowed to. He is another one that deserves all he gets.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Hercule Parrot wrote:Bankruptcy Notice entered on 18/09/2015
Poor old One-Cell, it's nearly over for him now.
Bankruptcy- I don't ever remember Sycophant SalliNae mentioning that "path".
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Skeleton wrote:http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 30#p423348

The thread continues and Jimmy is complaining the Govt does not look after "us the workers."

I am sure Jimmy clocks up long hours working to provide for himself, so he does not have to live on Govt hand outs paid for by people that do pay their taxes. :sarcasmon:

He will pull the pin and cave in shortly, Jimmy is the type of person that is all mouth and no trousers, Mention prison to him and he would piss his pants. Hopefully his antics so far will ensure he is not allowed to. He is another one that deserves all he gets.
I've just read that garbage on GIDF & totally agree, otherwise the idiot wouldn't have kept a stash of Benefit hand outs. His advice is merely a sticking plaster & not a cure which only buys time, which in turn, increases monies owed. His lose the name has failed as I'm sure every creditor he owes money to knows his full name & address just like we do over here.

Not the smartest move to use you're real first name & initialled surname when trying to lose your name is it Jimmy ol son? Oct 29th & the wheels are in motion for this idiots bankruptcy & agree with Skeleton, deserves all he gets & more. He will learn the hard way but knowing how stupid he is he'll rinse & repeat once he's rumbled.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Losleones wrote:Not the smartest move to use you're real first name & initialled surname when trying to lose your name is it Jimmy ol son? Oct 29th & the wheels are in motion for this idiots bankruptcy & agree with Skeleton, deserves all he gets & more. He will learn the hard way but knowing how stupid he is he'll rinse & repeat once he's rumbled.
He's not going to get the chance to rinse and repeat for some time though. Unless he turns up on or before the bankruptcy hearing with cash for everyone, he's bankrupt. After that he's lucky to get a basic bank account and everything will be dealt with for him by the receiver.(*) As it's his job to raise cash any way possible (within some restrictions) then Jimmy's house is on the line.

(* like settling with his car insurer. Oh er what car? Or should that be er what insurer?)
LOSE THE NAME HOUSE.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

One-Cell is now lying about buying a kitchen with a WeRe cheque. Does this mean Jimmy has paid up his WeRe subs? Of course not!

The finance company might have 'accepted' it, but give it a week or two and it'll boing right back.

Still, at least the house will have a nice new kitchen for the new owners when it's sold by the Trustee in Bankruptcy.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... iIWVX6rTDc

longdog

Post by longdog »

mufc1959 wrote:One-Cell is now lying about buying a kitchen with a WeRe cheque. Does this mean Jimmy has paid up his WeRe subs? Of course not!

The finance company might have 'accepted' it, but give it a week or two and it'll boing right back.

Still, at least the house will have a nice new kitchen for the new owners when it's sold by the Trustee in Bankruptcy.

The fact he says 'free' implies that he knows damned well that these fake cheques are just that... Fake.

Well done Jimmy... You're providing TPTB with all the evidence they need to secure a conviction for fraud.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

mufc1959 wrote:One-Cell is now lying about buying a kitchen with a WeRe cheque. Does this mean Jimmy has paid up his WeRe subs? Of course not!

What rot, no one with his credit history would get finance... as usual talking bollox to see who'll bite ! :whistle:
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Jimmy is totally deluded if he thinks that bent note won't rebound back in his ugly mug. The idiot is going to post proof nothing.
One-Cell;
I will send the proof upon receipt of an agreement to pay me £5 if I'm telling the proof. Any quatlooser dare take me up?
Get yourself over here Jimmy & I'll take that bet on. I'll cover your war chest & raise you £200k, £1m Re or £10m quatloos. Take your pick Ol son.
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... iI1OJR4WrU
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

JimJam hasn't realized "accepted" doesn't mean "cleared".
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

longdog wrote:

The fact he says 'free' implies that he knows damned well that these fake cheques are just that... Fake.

Well done Jimmy... You're providing TPTB with all the evidence they need to secure a conviction for fraud.
Agreed, If and it is a big if, Jimmy is posting anything like the truth about how he conducts himself bankruptcy could be the least of his worries. He has been warned to watch what he posts on GOODF and he would be wise to heed that advice. I don't believe this Kitchen cheque for a minute BTW, Jimmy being Jimmy, even a letter showing it had been accepted let alone cleared would have been published by now.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

longdog wrote:The fact he says 'free' implies that he knows damned well that these fake cheques are just that... Fake.
One-Cell has skewered himself there. The kitchen contractor now has an open-and-shut claim against him -

"....presenting a cheque is considered, in law, to be a promise to pay – in effect, a clear admission that money is due. Consequently, there are extremely limited defences to a claim..." http://www.darlingtons.com/blog/bounced ... l-position

The kitchen contractor will pop their debt in with the bankruptcy process, and they'll be paid in full when Wee Jimmy's house is sold. The new owner of that house will appreciate that it came with a smart new kitchen, too. :haha:
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

jimmy you have admitted on GOOFERS that you are reading this thread. I am challenging you to come here and discuss your payment to the finance company with a WeRe cheque. We can't come to GOOFS because we will be banned. Do you have the bollocks to come here?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Do you have the bollocks to come here?
Betty the chicken has bigger bollocks that Little Jimmy. He won't come within 10 miles of here.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I think the reason Jimmy won't post on here and wouldn't be seen dead posting on here is because he firmly believes that we have nothing to say that will influence him, he won't learn from anything we put on here and frankly he has nothing to say that would convince us that his position would have any validity. Frankly Jimmy coming on here would be a waste of everyone's time, you can't talk sense into the senseless.

We know what he's doing won't work, but he thinks that he 'knows' that it will. Of course only one of us will be right, I think it will be us (based on my understanding of the situation). Now Jimmy having a different opinion is fine, because he will have to suffer the consequences.

This is where he thinks his "war chest" will save him, which sort of shows that he isn't 100% confident in his position, if he was he wouldn't have a need for the "war chest" so logically it's existence is an indication that he isn't sure of his beliefs and hopes to have a way out in the event of his grand plan crashing and burning. Equally his statement about having a war chest belies his cowardice and fear. I don't have a war chest, because I am confident that my financial position is strong enough to tide me over. Jimmy however thinks his "war chest" will be strong enough to get him out of trouble should his back be pressed to the wall.

I think it is unlikely that the "War Chest" will have enough funds in it in that event, while he might have enough to cover his original debt, I think it unlikely that he will have accounted for the fees he will have racked up because those debts have had to be enforced. I think that like Tom Crawford, Jimmy is going to find that when you bury your head in the sand and ignore your responsibilities they don't go away and in fact they often get worse and things are, in my opinion, going to get worse for him.

I don't think Jimmy can do anything now to resolve his situation and I think that soon enough we simply won't hear from him. He will be another fool who has followed an idiots path to a worse life, just a shame he's dragging the dog down with him.
Warning may contain traces of nut