jimmywx11

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: jimmywx11

Post by longdog »

FatGambit wrote: The Grammar in it alone is enough to give away that it wasn't typed by anybody at Barclay's, I've never had a letter from a bank titled Good news!
I would never dismiss a letter from any organisation as being fake purely on the basis that it was badly written. I may only have a 36 year old O level in English but even I could produce better letters than some of the 'official' crap I get through the post. A year ago when I was going through an ATOS/DWP appeal some of the stuff I got from the DWP was barely even literate and the written report from the ATOS assessor would have bought shame on a dyslexic 11 year old.

I get the feeling that a lot of organisations deliberately encourage what they think is a 'professional' or 'business-like' standard of English rather than plain, comprehensible and correctly spelt English. I have actually seen a business letter go out from the sales director of the last company I worked for that contained the execrable "I would like to thank yourselves for visiting ourselves..." God only knows what the unlucky recipient thought. :shrug:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
NG3

Post by NG3 »

So if the WeRe cheque bounces AFTER Jimmy's made bankrupt, does it make a difference?

I mean normally it becomes "No, sorry, try again with real money", and is probably not reported to any authorities, but if you're telling a receiver that Jimmy owes you money because he used a fake cheque, is he then obliged to investigate and report it?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Barclays Partner Finance (formerly Clydesdale) is the arm of Barclaycard that offers consumer credit finance for such things as kitchens, double glazing, etc. It's not itself a 'bank' , so it'll try to pay the cheque into its account with Barclays, where it'll bounce right back again.

Of course, Jimmy won't mention this when it happens.

But he might also find himself in trouble with the Receiver once he's made bankrupt. He's tried to pay off a debt to an unsecured creditor after he's been served with a bankruptcy petition (albeit with a worthless piece of paper). This is considered a 'preference' under the Insolvency Act and, even if it was a valid cheque, it'd be set aside by the Receiver, who has the power to set aside any transactions in the six months leading up to bankruptcy.

As it stands, Jimmy has tried to pay a debt with a fake cheque AND attempted to pay one debt ahead of another. In fact, there are a number of criminal offences under the Insolvency Act 1986 that Jimmy is likely to be guilty of.

Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Not sure if this video has already been posted:
were bank cheque cleared wooohoooo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc7rq5Nzd2I
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc7rq5Nzd2I

Nice wall map, wasted on a one-cell mind. Still, it should fetch at least £20 at auction.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Hercule Parrot wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc7rq5Nzd2I

Nice wall map, wasted on a one-cell mind. Still, it should fetch at least £20 at auction.
Beat you to it - by 11 minutes (lol).
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

mufc1959 wrote:But he might also find himself in trouble with the Receiver once he's made bankrupt. He's tried to pay off a debt to an unsecured creditor after he's been served with a bankruptcy petition (albeit with a worthless piece of paper). This is considered a 'preference' under the Insolvency Act and, even if it was a valid cheque, it'd be set aside by the Receiver, who has the power to set aside any transactions in the six months leading up to bankruptcy.
He hasn't been made subject to a bankruptcy order yet though. If that happens then what you are raising will certainly get looked into and reversed, but I doubt it gets him into any more trouble than the average bankrupt at this point. Doing it after a bankruptcy order is made is another matter. That way I think you are heading for contempt issues.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
mufc1959 wrote:But he might also find himself in trouble with the Receiver once he's made bankrupt. He's tried to pay off a debt to an unsecured creditor after he's been served with a bankruptcy petition (albeit with a worthless piece of paper). This is considered a 'preference' under the Insolvency Act and, even if it was a valid cheque, it'd be set aside by the Receiver, who has the power to set aside any transactions in the six months leading up to bankruptcy.
He hasn't been made subject to a bankruptcy order yet though. If that happens then what you are raising will certainly get looked into and reversed, but I doubt it gets him into any more trouble than the average bankrupt at this point. Doing it after a bankruptcy order is made is another matter. That way I think you are heading for contempt issues.
Jimmy is a card, I am so pleased he visits here.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Bones

Post by Bones »

James Robert Wyld wrote:Re: Were bank cheque cleared £3500 !!!

Postby jimmyw » Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:37 pm
there loads of people with cleared cheques now....
Is that so Jimmy, strange that none of these reported successes have been posted on the official were bank forum.

Indeed, only two people have actually posted evidence of any success and both of those have turned into failure.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

There are zero cleared checks because Peter does not have the funds to clear checks, he lacks the mechanisms to clear checks even if he had funds to do so, and he has stated that he does not intend on clearing any checks.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

That letter makes it clear whatever payment method he used has cleared and the account has been settled. It does not prove that he payed with a Were Bank cheque. They will lap it up on GOODF because in traditional fashion, Jimmy is TELLING them he did so it must be true.

We over here are able to make a more informed decision without fear of getting banned.

Jimmy your lying.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Considering this stunning victory complete load of bollocks I'm a little surprised Swifty & Chong aren't all over the thread like a rash. Maybe they are wising up to the scam or Swifty is still in his bunker working on his masterplan to clear the worthless energy transfers.

I hope Cell has bought a new kitchen with his benefit stash as with any luck, he's about to wave goodbye to it. :brickwall:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Jimbo lying would be the simplest explanation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbT86J6a28A

On the 6th he said he mailed off a check to Barclay's to clear £1,207 in debt and now on the 18th he says it cleared for £3,500?

If he owed Barclay's 3,500 on the 6th why didn't he mail a werebank check for 3,500. If the 3,500 is from a previous months balance then what about the 1,207 you still owe?
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Postby jimmyw » Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:29 am
i've already done the bathroom......
next project is paying other peoples debt off.... or trying to. i'm still struggleing to get anyone to believe me.
Finally he got something right, we are struggling to believe him.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

The last video of Jimmy I watched I couldn't help feeling put off by the man's nauseating smugness, which is quite off putting. Of course while I know this smug attitude will be wiped off his face it's just a shame we won't be there to see it when the penny finally drops and brings the sword of damocles down with it.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Bones

Post by Bones »

Going by Jimmy's own youtube comments, I don't think he likes us

Please jimmy don't take it down yet, I am still waiting to be blown to the four corners by Peter Fraud of England
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Bones wrote:Going by Jimmy's own youtube comments, I don't think he likes us

Please jimmy don't take it down yet, I am still waiting to be blown to the four corners by Peter Fraud of England

I blame it on the green juice he drinks, the self taught chiropody he practices and his deep seated stupidity.
Jimmy here' s hoping.... :haha:.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

FatGambit wrote:Jimmy comes across as the kind of guy to type something up himself to 'prove' his claim is genuine.

The Grammar in it alone is enough to give away that it wasn't typed by anybody at Barclay's, I've never had a letter from a bank titled Good news!

I get them all the time. Here's one:

From: General Mister Doctor Honorable Very George Frostbottom,
Royally Bank of Northeasterm Nigeria

Good News! Sir and/or Madam! Your Email Location has been chosen for a maximum qualification to win twenty five Americalese Dollars! To claim your gladly fortune, you may kindly click on the attachment of this missive, So very thanks!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

From Peter the Con Man FB page.
Jimmy Wyld
Today at 04:40
woo hoo cheque cleared!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc7rq5N ... vff45ovc0k
33Like · Comment
Most Recent
3 people like this.
Comments

Kathryn Watkins
Kathryn Watkins Emily Davies
Like · Reply · 10 hours ago

Emily Davies
Emily Davies Jimmy is this your account? Barclays are messing me around with 5 cheques and if you are agreeable I would like to use this as material evidence to help erase this debt system x
Like · Reply · 9 minutes ago

Emily Davies Alfie Lord Evans
Like · Reply · 8 minutes ago
I don't think she meant it in this way, but more proof Barclays are not clearing Weird Banks Cheques. I think she should certainly contact Barclays and show them the "material" evidence, she may learn the truth.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Skeleton wrote:From Peter the Con Man FB page.
Jimmy Wyld
Today at 04:40
woo hoo cheque cleared!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc7rq5N ... vff45ovc0k
33Like · Comment
Most Recent
3 people like this.
Comments

Kathryn Watkins
Kathryn Watkins Emily Davies
Like · Reply · 10 hours ago

Emily Davies
Emily Davies Jimmy is this your account? Barclays are messing me around with 5 cheques and if you are agreeable I would like to use this as material evidence to help erase this debt system x
Like · Reply · 9 minutes ago

Emily Davies Alfie Lord Evans
Like · Reply · 8 minutes ago
I don't think she meant it in this way, but more proof Barclays are not clearing Weird Banks Cheques. I think she should certainly contact Barclays and show them the "material" evidence, she may learn the truth.
Emily is a woman who should be encouraged in her pursuit.
This could be wonderful. :thinking: