jimmywx11

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Re: jimmywx11

Post by timcurgenven1 »

Whats jimmys address, a phone call is order to the bank to advise them of the fake cheque (if in indeed it was a were bank cheque...)
PeanutGallery
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by PeanutGallery »

Losleones identified him as being James Wyld of 42 Harriet St, Brighouse, West Yorkshire HD6 2BU in an earlier posting.
Warning may contain traces of nut
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

PeanutGallery wrote:Losleones identified him as being James Wyld of 42 Harriet St, Brighouse, West Yorkshire HD6 2BU in an earlier posting.
Jason from the fraud team now has his address :)
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

timcurgenven1 wrote:Whats jimmys address, a phone call is order to the bank to advise them of the fake cheque (if in indeed it was a were bank cheque...)
He's also the Propreitor of said gaff......oh dear Cell, the brown matter is approaching the fan at a serious velocity.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

As Jimmy is probably reading this, I do hope he appreciates our hard work here. By going to the Fraud department, and having them examine this payment (Were Cheque) with a fine tooth comb, if it was legitimately paid off, it should survive this scrutiny, and you will be able to prove beyond any doubt that WeRe Checques work. If, however, as we all expect, this leads to a reversal, and you still owe the money, this should prove that WeRe Checks do not work.

If I were a betting man, I know which side I would back, but as I know this is a "dead Cert" care to place a wager?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

I'm told that Jimmy's 'honesty and integrity' is being called into question on the WeRe Bank forum. Perhaps someone who's sneaked through the door there could post a screen shot.
Bones

Post by Bones »

mufc1959 wrote:I'm told that Jimmy's 'honesty and integrity' is being called into question on the WeRe Bank forum. Perhaps someone who's sneaked through the door there could post a screen shot.
It is not the first time
251250MR wrote:In every walk of life there will be those who seek to profit at the expense of others. But it saddens me that WeRe Bank has left itself vulnerable to this.

A WeRe Bank member 310574JW has posted on Get Out Of Debt Free:

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 11#p418111

- once you've paid your £35 you have the chequebook and can flood the system with cheques
- you don't have to pay monthly to WeRe Bank
- all cheques are pre-cleared
- you can use the cheques to pay off debts for friends and family who are not WeRe Bank members free of charge

(I have kept a screenshot of this post in case he deletes it.)

This member has now posted a video claiming a cheque clearance to Barclays. But if he is not paying a subscription to WeRe Bank, how has this cheque been cleared.

WeRe Bank has left itself vulnerable to the dishonest freeloaders such as this jimmy who will ultimately bring the downfall of this movement. Something needs to be done now to stop this.

MR
Pox

Post by Pox »

Bones wrote:
mufc1959 wrote:I'm told that Jimmy's 'honesty and integrity' is being called into question on the WeRe Bank forum. Perhaps someone who's sneaked through the door there could post a screen shot.
It is not the first time
251250MR wrote:In every walk of life there will be those who seek to profit at the expense of others. But it saddens me that WeRe Bank has left itself vulnerable to this.

A WeRe Bank member 310574JW has posted on Get Out Of Debt Free:

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 11#p418111

- once you've paid your £35 you have the chequebook and can flood the system with cheques
- you don't have to pay monthly to WeRe Bank
- all cheques are pre-cleared
- you can use the cheques to pay off debts for friends and family who are not WeRe Bank members free of charge

(I have kept a screenshot of this post in case he deletes it.)

This member has now posted a video claiming a cheque clearance to Barclays. But if he is not paying a subscription to WeRe Bank, how has this cheque been cleared.

WeRe Bank has left itself vulnerable to the dishonest freeloaders such as this jimmy who will ultimately bring the downfall of this movement. Something needs to be done now to stop this.

MR
So there is honour amongst thieves - restores your faith in human nature.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

how has this cheque been cleared
It hasn't. Peter hasn't sent Barclays any money.
all cheques are pre-cleared
That's literally impossible. You can't clear a check before it's been written because you have no idea who to send the funds to. It'd be like the post office pre-delivering a letter before you write it.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Bones wrote:
251250MR wrote: WeRe Bank has left itself vulnerable to the dishonest freeloaders such as this jimmy who will ultimately bring the downfall of this movement. Something needs to be done now to stop this.

MR
Doesn't that apply to all the members of WeRe bank, they all seem to be dishonest freeloaders, Why is Jimmy so special

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

PeanutGallery wrote:Losleones identified him as being James Wyld of 42 Harriet St, Brighouse, West Yorkshire HD6 2BU in an earlier posting.
Someone want to call Yorkshire Water to tell them the above home owner openly brags about not paying for water, they may wish to join the bankruptcy action being brought. :Axe:

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... iadOpR4WK0
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

NYGman wrote:
Bones wrote:Doesn't that apply to all the members of WeRe bank, they all seem to be dishonest freeloaders, Why is Jimmy so special
Maybe because he tries harder and excels at the duplicity part, or is just louder and stupider, I personally like both answers.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Bones wrote:Going by Jimmy's own youtube comments, I don't think he likes us

Oh that's hilarious. Bless him, Wee Jimmy thinks he can get UK police to shut down a forum which is operated by a US lawyer and hosted in US. Come on then, you silly little man. Waste your time on that, while your bankruptcy is being finalised. "We've got screenshots..." :haha: :haha:
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
Bones wrote:Going by Jimmy's own youtube comments, I don't think he likes us

Oh that's hilarious. Bless him, Wee Jimmy thinks he can get UK police to shut down a forum which is operated by a US lawyer and hosted in US. Come on then, you silly little man. Waste your time on that, while your bankruptcy is being finalised. "We've got screenshots..." :haha: :haha:
So he's sending the police to the forum where we've documented things like his attempt to buy a kitchen with a fake cheque?

& this helps him how?
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

AndyPandy wrote:
Someone want to call Yorkshire Water to tell them the above home owner openly brags about not paying for water, they may wish to join the bankruptcy action being brought. :Axe:

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... iadOpR4WK0

I think that might have been done.....ummmmm in August I imagine. :whistle:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

How on earth can we be harassing Jimmy One Cell, he doesn't have a name, so anything said about any fictional Jimmy who does not exist shouldn't be a problem, right? Now if Jimmy was a real person, then that would be a whole other story ;) However, as there is no one named Jimmy Wyld, there can be no harassment.

Loose the name, loose the harassment :)

PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I don't see how anything posted on here can be considered harassment of Mr Wyld. For one I don't think any of us are contacting him directly, we are simply warning businesses who he deals with that he will attempt to pay with what we consider to be a cheque drawn from a fake bank.

That might give him grounds for defamation, in that we are basically publicly accusing Mr Wyld of a crime and if the allegation is untrue it could harm his reputation (if however the allegation is true, then Mr Wyld would have no grounds for action).

However in regard to his claim that this is harassment, it cannot be, due to the exact wording of the Protection from Harassment Act 1997 (3)(a). Our course of conduct towards Mr Wyld is in order to prevent or detect crime, which we have a reasonable belief he is committing or has committed.

Finally the protection from Harassment act only applies within the United Kingdom, this site while having contributors from the UK (and other, lesser, nations) is an entirely American venture and my understanding is that Americans have rather stronger protections around the concept of Freedom of Speech.

If Mr Wyld wishes to complain about being harassed I would also suggest he contact one of the moderators and give them his concerns otherwise I think this is just another example of how a vegan diet can give rise to a preponderance of wind.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Oh the irony, reporting One-Cells criminal activity which he freely posts up for everyone's amusement is a crime. :haha: Very foolish individual bragging on an open forum which most Authorities & Corporations will clearly be aware of. The net is closing wee Jimmy......8 days till you're hearing. Will he crumble like Colon & give the name or knowing that plank he'll have ANRRTS the Court Summons. :naughty:
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

He mentioned he's going to undertake a statutory declaration that he didn't receive any information about the statutory demand etc. (bit difficult I know when he's posted onto the Internet the process server!!).

I've limited knowledge of Statutory Declarations, I know they're typically used under the Criminal Procedure Rules, do they apply to civil proceedings as well ?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Of course, once Jimmy's made bankrupt the Receiver might well be sent a link to the video of the process server delivering the notice of the bankruptcy hearing, scuppering any argument One Cell might try to advance that he never received it.