Tom Crawford failed judgment 3/9/15 Part 1 & 2

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Re: Tom Crawford failed judgment 3/9/16 Part 1 & 2

Post by getoutofdebtfools »

fat frank wrote:he might then try a civil case
I always thought you had to prove a loss in civil proceedings.

Can anybody help Tom put a price on Betty, his morals, dignity and marbles? :lol:
Oh the irony of the Get Out Of Debt Free website :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now owned by a debt management company :brickwall: Bye bye Ceylon :haha:
AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by AndyPandy »

fat frank wrote:private criminal prosecutions, are free to start, but are a pain as need lots of evidence, and the CPS can take over any time and throw out of court, this is what tom will claim is happening so he can say that TPTB are stopping him at ever turn,

he might then try a civil case, but will fail as well, he will prob then go down the common law court route and claim its a great victory
Bar the fact he's not regained possession of 3 Fearn Close and upto his eyes in debt to the tune of £100k+ of course (£98k + costs of last Court outing).
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

getoutofdebtfools wrote:

If he is really going to go down this route I would suggest he start with Ebert, Taylor and Haining :D
No point in going after either Ebert or Guy Taylor as both of them are still registered as bankrupt. In the case of Ebert, he was formally made bankrupt years ago in 1997 and his discharge has been suspended indefinitely.

In the case of Guy Taylor, he was formally made bankrupt in June 2012 and his discharge has also been suspended indefinitely.

Interestingly, in the case of Taylor, the Insolvency Service have him recorded as both his REAL name (Guy Talor) and his woo woo name of Guy of the Family Taylor.

https://www.insolvencydirect.bis.gov.uk ... CaseType=B
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

getoutofdebtfools wrote:

Can anybody help Tom put a price on Betty, his morals, dignity and marbles? :lol:

you can sue for anything and let the judge decided on the amount or claim an amount for "incident" as compo
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

AndyPandy wrote:
fat frank wrote:private criminal prosecutions, are free to start, but are a pain as need lots of evidence, and the CPS can take over any time and throw out of court, this is what tom will claim is happening so he can say that TPTB are stopping him at ever turn,

he might then try a civil case, but will fail as well, he will prob then go down the common law court route and claim its a great victory
Bar the fact he's not regained possession of 3 Fearn Close and upto his eyes in debt to the tune of £100k+ of course (£98k + costs of last Court outing).

its simple he goes to the common law court and they say he is due £1m in compo form BB, they will say its a victory, but will never get paid
longdog

Post by longdog »

fat frank wrote:
getoutofdebtfools wrote:

you can sue for anything and let the judge decided on the amount or claim an amount for "incident" as compo
I think you have to give a figure or at the very least an approximate amount and say why you can't give an exact figure and how, why and when you will come to an exact figure. You can't say "I want some money and I leave it up to the judge how much". The judge isn't obliged to agree with your claim / estimate of course and can award as he/she sees fit... I think.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Bungle wrote:His 'restraint order' bans him from pestering Liverpool County Court for two years. He is therefore allowed to waste the time of the Royal Courts of Justice. In the case of Tom Crawfraud, he is banned from wasting the Royal Courts of Justice time. With Ebert though.... he has the full monty. He can't take civil proceedings in ANY court. Unfortunately, he is not banned from fleecing unsuspecting idiots like Crawford into taking worthless court proceedings.

Could be an interesting hearing to sit in on. Could be worth a day out.
Bungle, you don't need to repost the whole thing if you want add some other comments. The row of four icons at the top right of your post, the leftmost pen icon is to "edit". So you can just re-open the post and change it.
Last edited by Hercule Parrot on Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

getoutofdebtfools wrote:

I know not about his morals, dignity or marbles, but a bucket of Original Recipe is $16 US right now with a coupon.

Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Pox wrote:I'm not thinking of bringing such a case but am curious to know how one would go about it?
Just follow the instructions, I suppose: http://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/proced ... art-07.pdf

"A prosecutor" would be the private person.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Giving an estimate helps the court to work out which track the claim should go down, Judges will generally do their best to apply the law and will tell a party what they can or can't claim for. However as my father is fond of saying, "if you don't ask you won't get" so you need to know the areas where you are claiming and have a rough idea of the amounts involved or that would be awarded, if you can show that you've gotten some things close enough the Judge will be reasonably fair.

If you are unable to give an exact figure then you can ask for the courts help and they will provide it. They won't help you with your case or the arguments you need to make, but they will do their best to ensure you get what you are entitled too, it is in the courts best interests because if you received considerably less than another for the exact same tort then you would likely launch an appeal against the amount awarded which would just suck up the courts time.

It's also quite likely that a great deal of litigants in person (not just Freemen) are easily swayed by the tendency in America for extremely large payouts in negligence cases (given how readily such payouts are reported in the media here) and are generally unaware that in the UK compensatory damages are intended to be just that, you shouldn't profit from them, they should only restore you to where you should have been or compensate you for an intangible loss (such as amenity).

Of course in order to qualify for damages you have to be able to prove a tortious loss, which is a step too far I think for the vast majority of those subjected to our scrutiny. Tom has lost his house because he didn't repay the bank the money he borrowed from them, he has exhausted that argument with the banks. While their is case law that I believe would support him in claims made against those who advised him to follow this path, and in fact it may hold the owners of the website Get Out Of Debt Free liable for losses from those who follow the advice posted in the forums by the moderators and users of that website, it is unlikely that he would recover enough from any action due to the general insolvency and lack of assets of those operating that site. Finally if he launched such an action he would likely become a pariah and would lose what few social friends he has left. Therefore I think it unlikely that Tom will launch an action against the right targets, where his claim would have some merit, but will instead rail against others who like Yiam in the street are blameless.
Warning may contain traces of nut
getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Post by getoutofdebtfools »

Coming back to my earlier post does anybody have any idea just who would Tom issue a private prosecution against if he did indeed go ahead as he has claimed he will so may times? I agree that it would be totally without merit but I have no idea who he'd attempt to target.
Oh the irony of the Get Out Of Debt Free website :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now owned by a debt management company :brickwall: Bye bye Ceylon :haha:
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Probably the bank manager at Bradford and Bingley, the Bailiff, the Chief Constable of Nottingham Police, Yiam, Yiam's dog, the first buyer of the Crawford Castle, the second buyer, the auctioneer.
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

Peanut, you missed out the Estate Agents that have, at various times, advertised the property, HHJ Godsmark and the various Courts he has attended.
mac
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by mac »

Re Guy Taylor Bankrupt, his wife Linda was also made bankrupt in the previous year

https://www.insolvencydirect.bis.gov.uk ... CaseType=B
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Footloose52 wrote:Peanut, you missed out the Estate Agents that have, at various times, advertised the property, HHJ Godsmark and the various Courts he has attended.
Of course and also I suppose we should also add me for writing this comment and you (not you Bones) for reading it.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Footloose52 wrote:Peanut, you missed out the Estate Agents that have, at various times, advertised the property, HHJ Godsmark and the various Courts he has attended.
Walker Morris, aiding and abetting the theft of one small, shabby bungalow!!
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

Fearn chase has been sold prior to the auction:

Lot 39 - 3 Fearn Chase, Carlton, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG4 1DN
l@grahampenny.com>
11:52 AM (4 minutes ago)

to
Good afternoon,

We’ve had instructions to withdraw this property from the auction on Tuesday 3rd November.

We are no longer handling the property.

Kind regards
Pox

Post by Pox »

timcurgenven1 wrote:Fearn chase has been sold prior to the auction:

l@grahampenny.com>

to
Good afternoon,

We’ve had instructions to withdraw this property from the auction on Tuesday 3rd November.

Kind regards
Is it confirmed as a sale before auction?
The above doesn't clarify this?
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

So did Yiam get gazumed again?
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

Pox wrote:
timcurgenven1 wrote:Fearn chase has been sold prior to the auction:

l@grahampenny.com>

to
Good afternoon,

Kind regards
Is it confirmed as a sale before auction?
The above doesn't clarify this?
Yes i spoke to the agent once i received the email.