Tom Crawford failed judgment 3/9/15 Part 1 & 2

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Re: Tom Crawford failed judgment 3/9/16 Part 1 & 2

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Also, shouldn't the thread title read 3/9/15. I'm from the Colonies, and we do dates backward here, but the hearing mentioned was on 3 September 2015.... As a moderator, I could edit the first post in the thread, correcting the thread name on the display, but I'm not sure I should. Is there a relevance to "3/9/16"?
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

Yes it needs correcting, if only to prevent confusion in 10 months time.
hucknallred
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by hucknallred »

Pox wrote:
Yes, I realise this, so why didn't the auction house say this in their communication?

To say, 'we are no longer handling this property' implies, to me, something else.
It implies nothing, it says they are no longer handling it. They don't have to give an explanation. There's also a withdrawn property on Asher Lane in Ruddington, why not see what their response is on this one?

I think the answer lies with someone who enjoys a pie or two.
getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Re: Tom Crawford failed judgment 3/9/15 Part 1 & 2

Post by getoutofdebtfools »

The Crawford house did sell prior to auction.

I know the auctioneer having bought properties from them in the past and spoke to them today. I don't know the price though.
Oh the irony of the Get Out Of Debt Free website :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now owned by a debt management company :brickwall: Bye bye Ceylon :haha:
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Tom Crawford is now being compared to Nelson Mandela, on GOODF, I shit you not.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 40#p426040
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

Pox wrote:
hucknallred wrote:
Pox wrote:
'We are no longer handling the property' is an odd statement to make.

That's legalese that is.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

EFOTB
Jay Brad Bradley
Yesterday at 07:09

Remember Remember the 6th ov November The Rooftop 6 + The Driveway 1 are all in the crown court in Nottingham

Anyone coming?

Anyone who is coming please respect the families of the charged and if asked make way for them in the public gallery

See you all there
Like Comment
9 people like this.
Comments
Kathy Murray
Kathy Murray Busy in liverpool courts Jay xxx
Like · Reply · Yesterday at 07:13
Jay Brad Bradley
Jay Brad Bradley Who with
Like · Reply · 1 · Yesterday at 07:16
Kathy Murray
Kathy Murray Amanda its 3 day trial Jay xxx
Like · Reply · Yesterday at 07:16
Mark P Conway
Mark P Conway its my mums birthday and i got a funeral so i will not be there in body but i hope you all do well
Like · Reply · 1 · Yesterday at 07:38
John Nattress
John Nattress Wish I could be there, good luck guys x
Like · Reply · Yesterday at 08:50
Interesting no reply from the normally far from shy Amanda, or any other Crawford for that matter. I guess when you get used that is what happens though.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

mufc1959 wrote:Tom Crawford is now being compared to Nelson Mandela, on GOODF, I shit you not.

Because the struggles of the ANC against the Apartheid system in South Africa have so much in common with a man who didn't pay his mortgage and got evicted. Because that is a clear parallel between fighting for the freedom of his people and y'know forgetting to keep up the endowment, being told things were going a bit wrong, waiting for them to go wrong and then complaining that suddenly things went wrong.

I'd also point out that Mandela, from what I have read and heard maintained much, if not all, of his dignity during his incarceration which I think we would agree distinguishes him from Tom Crawford. It was also to Mandela's credit that when he did gain his freedom and his country he was clear about moving the entire nation away from the past and not wasting time on recriminations or revenge. Tom and the GOODFs are the opposite of that, they want to dwell in the past, specifically they would love to live in that little window that happens between buying all the things on credit and when the bill comes. They seem ignorant of the notion that actions have consequences.

Finally this sort of comparison is not going to be good for Tom. Frankly it ridicules him, because he's got nothing in common with Mandela. Mandela led his movement, Tom just does what he is told. Remember Tom admitted that when he first read the Godsmark verdict he thought he had lost, he was correct about that, until Ebert mangled the truth in such a manner that Tom became convinced he won. This lie was repeated and now Tom finds himself in an insane position where he is trying to change what happened when a court order was followed to it's natural conclusion without making any complaint against the order. He doesn't know what to argue, because he's so lost in Eberts crazed mire he can't tell his arse from his elbow (although to be honest, it's all ass).
Warning may contain traces of nut
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

Skeleton wrote:
EFOTB
Jay Brad Bradley
Yesterday at 07:09

Remember Remember the 6th ov November The Rooftop 6 + The Driveway 1 are all in the crown court in Nottingham

Anyone coming?

Anyone who is coming please respect the families of the charged and if asked make way for them in the public gallery

See you all there
Like Comment
9 people like this.
Comments
Kathy Murray
Kathy Murray Busy in liverpool courts Jay xxx
Like · Reply · Yesterday at 07:13
Jay Brad Bradley
Jay Brad Bradley Who with
Like · Reply · 1 · Yesterday at 07:16
Kathy Murray
Kathy Murray Amanda its 3 day trial Jay xxx
Like · Reply · Yesterday at 07:16
Mark P Conway
Mark P Conway its my mums birthday and i got a funeral so i will not be there in body but i hope you all do well
Like · Reply · 1 · Yesterday at 07:38
John Nattress
John Nattress Wish I could be there, good luck guys x
Like · Reply · Yesterday at 08:50
Interesting no reply from the normally far from shy Amanda, or any other Crawford for that matter. I guess when you get used that is what happens though.
the crawfords cant be seen mixing with the types of jay,
Pox

Post by Pox »

getoutofdebtfools wrote:The Crawford house did sell prior to auction.

I know the auctioneer having bought properties from them in the past and spoke to them today. I don't know the price though.
Thanks for clearing that one up!
PeterPan
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by PeterPan »

Latest update from Amanda.....
sooo ive just been told (thank you chick. id feel like I needed a good wash if I had to go over to that site to look i think haha) that on Quatloonies they are saying the auction house says they are no longer handling it. one of our alternative groupies on there claims to know the auction house well who they rang yesterday when they got the email and they said it was sold and our top numero uno troll yiamy is incinuating its him thats bought it.....just let that sink in for a sec....stalks us online for over a year harrassing and abusing us chasing us around the interweb to boot......physically stalks my family abusing them and then buys our home which he travelled over 3 hours to get to from his home (if what some have said about where hes from is true ) hahahaha its certainly a level of wacko and disturbed I've never come across before. if its true and it is sold be it to our groupie (maybe he wants to feel like my dad and pretend to be him?? maybe he'll move in hahaha) it makes no difference! let their fill there boots!
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

mufc1959 wrote:Tom Crawford is now being compared to Nelson Mandela, on GOODF, I shit you not.

Not looked at the link but if one means needs locking up for about 25 years then I agree with the comparison.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

PeterPan wrote:Latest update from Amanda.....
sooo ive just been told (thank you chick. id feel like I needed a good wash if I had to go over to that site to look i think haha) that on Quatloonies they are saying the auction house says they are no longer handling it. one of our alternative groupies on there claims to know the auction house well who they rang yesterday when they got the email and they said it was sold and our top numero uno troll yiamy is incinuating its him thats bought it.....just let that sink in for a sec....stalks us online for over a year harrassing and abusing us chasing us around the interweb to boot......physically stalks my family abusing them and then buys our home which he travelled over 3 hours to get to from his home (if what some have said about where hes from is true ) hahahaha its certainly a level of wacko and disturbed I've never come across before. if its true and it is sold be it to our groupie (maybe he wants to feel like my dad and pretend to be him?? maybe he'll move in hahaha) it makes no difference! let their fill there boots!
She's accusing people of being whacko, seriously? She has to stir the shit, how this has not been stopped by the Police by now is beyond me.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Could someone please teach her how to use commas, apostrophes and for goodness sake how to use a spell checker !

Her illiteracy sets my teeth on edge.
Llwellyn
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Llwellyn »

Where to begin... AMANDA.. turn SPELLCHECK ON.. (I don't use Facecrack, albeit I doubt that it does not have a built in spellchecker .. could be wrong tho) .. it is.. INSINUATING .. no C in it.. and to top that off.. YIAM, was not stating ANYTHING about that.. so the insinuation as posted here on Quatloos, was that YIAM got shorted on the chance to buy it at the auction. Sadly, expecting people to read and comprehend things is at best a crap-shoot. Troll, hmm nope... Physically stalks... hmm Not that anyone is aware of.. however Tom did a great job of ranting at YIAM and showing just how much of a wing-nutter he really is.. and it seems Amanda has inherited that trait. Its certainly a level of wacko and disturbed I've never come across before.. REALLY.. uhm.. try watching your dad.. or yourself.. but your dads video of yelling wildly at YIAM and every passerby would count him well beyond that level of wacko in my books.

Truth is, as far as anyone knows, the house has been sold.. Truth is, as far as anyone with an ability to read and comprehend basic english knows that your father lost... The house is the property of another, and the court will not return it to Tom.. Wave bye-bye, and have a nice day.

Llwellyn
Guardian and Keeper of the Tor

EDIT ADDITION -
Skeleton - everyone is entitled to an opinion.. so Amanda calling people a wacko is really just her opinion, no real police action to be taken there; and as a side note.. just as it is with opinions and assholes.. Everyone has one, and they all stink of shit.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Llwellyn wrote:
EDIT ADDITION -
Skeleton - everyone is entitled to an opinion.. so Amanda calling people a wacko is really just her opinion, no real police action to be taken there; and as a side note.. just as it is with opinions and assholes.. Everyone has one, and they all stink of shit.
I wasn't actually referring to her calling people whackos.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Making money flipping houses is "whacko".

Amanda, you idiots artificially reduced the price of the house below market value. You created the circumstances that allowed for the buyer to make an easy chunk of money simply reselling the house or refurbishing and selling.

What's whacko is your family turning the ~£50,000 in equity you had in the house into £98,000 in debt plus criminal charges.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

Jeffrey wrote:Making money flipping houses is "whacko".

Amanda, you idiots artificially reduced the price of the house below market value. You created the circumstances that allowed for the buyer to make an easy chunk of money simply reselling the house or refurbishing and selling.

What's whacko is your family turning the ~£50,000 in equity you had in the house into £98,000 in debt plus criminal charges.
But you forget Tom won, every one except the police, bailiffs and the public know tom won and they stole the house, Tom even claimed he had a direct line to the judge who was working on a way to get him back in to the house, after the police and bailiffs didn't understand his judgement and went and stole the house
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

fat frank wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:Making money flipping houses is "whacko".

But you forget Tom won, every one except the police, bailiffs and the public know tom won and they stole the house, Tom even claimed he had a direct line to the judge who was working on a way to get him back in to the house, after the police and bailiffs didn't understand his judgement and went and stole the house
No, no, no the Judgment was correct, it's the possession order that was wrong, it's all a dreadful mistake based upon a tying error. Instead of reading Possession is Granted they missed out the word NOT :snicker:
Daft Ada
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Daft Ada »

One thing that would solve the issue of Tom wanting to be reinstated as the resident of his former hovel would be for someone to buy it in its current form and then bulldoze itvto the ground.

No house, nothing to be reinstated.
Tom could then go after B&B for the financial loss he has suffered - oh dear, he can't.

Yiam,
If you are the new owner, Ive got a lovely bulldozer and a crew you can hire at a very cheap rate and Ill work for pies lol

As for Mandy and her marvelous, mouthy monologues....
Who's more foolish?
The fool, or the fool who follows him.