Tom Crawford failed judgment 3/9/15 Part 1 & 2

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Llwellyn
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Re: Tom Crawford failed judgment 3/9/15 Part 1 & 2

Post by Llwellyn »

Okay, watch both videos, the one from Tom, and the one that Yaim posted. If doing that doesn't answer all your questions, a short synopsis is as follows ;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jgHLjj2OQQ&app=desktop - Yaims video (corrected url)
A) Yaim posted here in Quatloos and (possibly) other places that he was looking at places to buy, and since Toms house was up, he was going to have a look at it.
B) - From what I garner, Yiam has been at either court, or the group meetings or something of the sort, where Tom and others have seen them.
C) Yiam went to view the house? (or it was he was meeting friends at the pub) then went to the local pub, where in upon departing it, Tom follwed, passed and then stopped infront of Yiams vehicle.. - this to what I garner so far is where the videos start at.
D) The Crawfords et al claim that people have been harassing them etc.. (This is, really a fallacy as they made themselves the center of attention via the videos and calls for help, news articles etc) however.. they proceeded to fly off and go after Yiam (as evident in the video) verbally. However, everyone over here on Quatloos is Trolling, harassing, following, stalking the Crawfords (note the cynicism)

This is just a short note form, of what I have been able to collect from what I have read, and the videos.. I could well be wrong on that (Would need Yiam to clarify).
And to reference, you would need to go back to page 1 and read on to find all the linking info. I believe the videos were posted on page 4~6?

Llwellyn
Guardian and Keeper of the Tor
Last edited by Llwellyn on Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
fat frank
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by fat frank »

I think someone told tom what vehicle was at his ex house, so went looking for the vehicle
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Llwellyn wrote:Okay, watch both videos, the one from Tom, and the one that Yaim posted. If doing that doesn't answer all your questions, a short synopsis is as follows ;
https://www.google.ca/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=ieg ... +x+program - Yaims video
A) Yaim posted here in Quatloos and (possibly) other places that he was looking at places to buy, and since Toms house was up, he was going to have a look at it.
B) - From what I garner, Yiam has been at either court, or the group meetings or something of the sort, where Tom and others have seen them.
C) Yiam went to view the house? (or it was he was meeting friends at the pub) then went to the local pub, where in upon departing it, Tom follwed, passed and then stopped infront of Yiams vehicle.. - this to what I garner so far is where the videos start at.
D) The Crawfords et al claim that people have been harassing them etc.. (This is, really a fallacy as they made themselves the center of attention via the videos and calls for help, news articles etc) however.. they proceeded to fly off and go after Yiam (as evident in the video) verbally. However, everyone over here on Quatloos is Trolling, harassing, following, stalking the Crawfords (note the cynicism)

This is just a short note form, of what I have been able to collect from what I have read, and the videos.. I could well be wrong on that (Would need Yiam to clarify).
And to reference, you would need to go back to page 1 and read on to find all the linking info. I believe the videos were posted on page 4~6?

Llwellyn
Guardian and Keeper of the Tor
Your link to me to " space x" site.....something strange is going on !
However your explanation does make sense, and of course the Crawford's have put themselves in the public eye. I liked how he claimed one the lies put around was that he hadn't paid his mortgage, and then hollering at some stranger walking down the road thinking he was with Yiam which is odd if Tom had followed Yiams van in his car
And the poor woman with the bike who Sue rushed over to tell her that Yiam was stalking them.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: Tom Crawford failed judgment 3/9/16 Part 1 & 2

Post by Joinder »

bagman wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote:
bagman wrote:I am sorry, but i think my comment will cut against the grain.
I think the Crawfords have come out of this better than him...
I'm surprised that that you see it that way, and I think few if any others will agree. But you won't be called a troll or shill for your opinion here. It's good to hear a different view, it makes us take a second look.

You're still wrong though.... :lol:
Never claimed my opinion to be the correct one, but i tip my hat to all on here, (and yes, you Yaim) for allowing a different view point to stay on the thread,,,as we well know, the btbatb and any of the Crawford pages, any view not the same as there's is removed along with the person that wrote it....I appoligies to Yiam, as I was not there, so i cant say that i would have remembered to question tom, or been able to get a word in edge ways for the screaming from the loons in the car. I took my stance from watching only the Crawford video (toms upload) :brickwall:
Hope that puts a end to this. if not lets all have a mass brawl in the elmes car park (not you tom, you are bared) :Axe:
Just today came across the Yiam video.
Quite frankly, Yiam is being disingenuous in stating he went to that pub because he knew Ton wouldn't be there.
BUT posting the fact on FB before hand was an invitation to goad Tom, no doubt about it.
And driving around Toms old stomping ground and posting about it was just provocative , we all know that the Guy lost his home in fairly traumatic circumstances and even if he was to blame there is no need for this .
If Yiam wants to buy the property, fair enough, but it would be better to do it in a dignified and quiet manner, especially as he knows that Tom read his FB page.
And honestly, if I knew that a guy was posting about me, and then turning up at my old property drinking in my old boozer, and crowing about it, I too would think it was strange and obsessive behaviour.
I'm sorry, but Tom isn't often right but for once maybe he is.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:In connection with the trials, would anyone attending please take note of a couple of things that aren't likely to be bothered with reporting but are of interest to us. First, addresses of defendants. Second occupations. Third, if found guilty and fined and victim surcharged, I think some or all of this is banded depending on income, so anyone present gets a guide as to how much a defendant is earning. All the above should be interesting in some cases.
Why are the addresses and occupations ",,of interest to us" ??
Really, I have to say that some of the stuff on here is becoming a bit obsessive and personal. Is this what Quatloos is about now ?
Last edited by Joinder on Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

a lot of people didn't post about the crawfords, they supported them and then when the judgement came out and turned out it was all lies, this is why camp Crawford started abusing people who said tom lost, the crawfords have brought it all on themselves, they have posted address, pictures of peoples kids and made fun of disabled kid of people who said tom lost, one was even posting what school peoples kids went to and then claiming it was all public info, so nothing could be done about it,

the crawfords encouraged people to abuse the haulage company staff, estate agent staff, tom was even behind the roof top protest, but if you notice they never do it themselves always using people

the one question they refuse to answer is "why did sue stop paying the EP"
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

Joinder wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:In connection with the trials, would anyone attending please take note of a couple of things that aren't likely to be bothered with reporting but are of interest to us. First, addresses of defendants. Second occupations. Third, if found guilty and fined and victim surcharged, I think some or all of this is banded depending on income, so anyone present gets a guide as to how much a defendant is earning. All the above should be interesting in some cases.
Really, I have to say that some of the stuff on here is becoming a big personal, obsessive and personal. Is this what Quatloos is about now ?
I want toms address so I can send him a xmas card, saying thanks for all the money, love the bailiffs
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

fat frank wrote:
Joinder wrote:
Really, I have to say that some of the stuff on here is becoming a big personal, obsessive and personal. Is this what Quatloos is about now ?
I want toms address so I can send him a xmas card, saying thanks for all the money, love the bailiffs
Yeah, and Yiam wants to drive up and down the road looking at property.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Joinder wrote:
Really, I have to say that some of the stuff on here is becoming a bit obsessive and personal. Is this what Quatloos is about now ?
Because I would like to know how much of a bunch of liars the Crawfords are. Tom still carpet fitting is he? Or is he a legal advisor? Or a forensic document advisor? Where does he live? All the previous affect his car insurance and I think it is likely he isn't insured. I'd like to think he's putting all this relevant information on his tax return too. Also, if found guilty any previous convictions that get mentioned. I like to know who I am dealing with and I don't like dickheads who drive without insurance. I don't see why you have a problem with that. I come on here to expose scams and stop people following and paying idiots for advice near guaranteed to fail. I will happily help out people who ask for help as to how to do things properly, legally and to actually do things like keep their houses when faced with repossession.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
ArthurWankspittle

Joinder wrote:Yeah, and Yiam wants to drive up and down the road looking at property.
It's a free country, why not? Besides, it is likely to be on the market soon as a forced sale.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Do I think it odd that Yiam went to visit Fearn Chase. Not at all. Plenty of people have visited Fearn Chase recently and they have caused a great deal more disruption to the residents and local community than Yiam + dog + monster truck managed.

Is it odd that he posted up that he was having a pie in the Elwes arms, again no. Yiam is interested in the Elwes, it's been the scene of many a Freeman meeting and was mentioned frequently by Tom. It's not odd for Yiam to post that, but I would also say that Yiam likely knows or suspects that Tom and co are watching him, just as much as we are watching them, so Yiam knew that if they saw that message it would wind them up. He probably didn't think or expect it would lead to a street confrontation with the Crawford massive, but it did and really to be honest that was a lot of nothing.

Did Yiam buy the place to spite Amanda, probably not, it's a lot to spend to just annoy someone. If he did buy the place he'd have done so for the same reason I considered buying it, it's an unbelievably good deal for what is a pretty sound bit of property that should prove an easy rental/resale. If he wanted to live there, then it also seems to be in a nice quiet area (when the roads not full of protesters) and is reasonably secluded.

As to the question of why we want the names and occupations, these will form part of the public record once the trial starts. If they are convicted we will get to know more about these individuals whose actions have given them a level of notoriety and infamy around these parts such that it piqued our interests. I don't agree with sending gloating messages to the Crawfords directly, I don't think that is very nice, if you want to be cruel about them then post it here. We know they read this board as much as we like to read GOODF for our giggles.
Warning may contain traces of nut
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Joinder wrote: Something not being explained. I can't believe they accidentally bumped into each other, and how would Tom know that Yiam was someone from Quatloos or that he had been commenting on his affairs ?
I do hope that Tom was being followed, as that would be very odd and obsessive.
You're right, the Crawfords didn't accidentally bump into me, they were stalking me. I'd be interested to know how I could stalk them when I don't have their address nor have I ever made any effort to find it.

Somewhere in the video you will hear Tom Crawford talk about 2 "bumchums" they claimed viewed the property with me. It's true there were two other viewers there at the same time as me, a man and a woman who were together but strangers to me. How would he know that if he or one of his agents wasn't observing the property?

When I posted that I was eating in the Elwes Tom Crawford dropped everything to come and hunt me down. So who's stalking who now? I have no idea where the Reading thing came from but I was on my way back down from Leeds where I was looking at some other properties. Nottingham was hardly out of my way and I was interested in the possibility of buying 3 Fearn Chase but wanted to view it before making a decision on what it was worth to me. I doubt I would have bothered making a special journey to look at the place but as things have turned out I'm really rather glad I diverted a few miles out of my way to check it out.

If their claim I was filming their daughter, who frankly I wouldn't know from Adam, in the Elwes have any foundation in fact they'll be able to produce the CCTV they say they have and prove it. NO? Of course they can't because it didn't happen. Not only that but there were only 3 or 4 other people in the Elwes at the time I was there and none of them was female. No one else came into the pub while I was there and I certainly didn't film anyone but hell, you don't really want the facts, do you? You seem to have an agenda to push, hence your desire to believe someone was following Tom Crawford so you can make this into something it isn't. The facts are, though, that if anyone was following anyone it's Tom Crawford following me and yes, it is odd and obsessive.

As someone with some mental capacity has already pointed out, Tom Crawford would have had to be going pretty slowly for me to follow him in that truck. I'm also curious as to why you'd think Reading might be a good place to start looking for Tom Crawford, maybe you have information the rest of us don't?

The Crawfords have a solid track record of telling the truth, don't they? Oh, wait, sorry, they have never knowingly told the truth but it's up to you to decide whether you believe a couple with a 100% track record of lies and deceit. I have no idea what your agenda is here but the facts speak for themselves and anyone with even the most basic critical thinking skills will be able to see that.

The Crawfords obviously follow Quatloos and my FB page avidly or they wouldn't have been able to put 2 and 2 together and work out from my posts there that one of those viewing their property was me. Again, who's stalking who? They make public their every move so they can hardly complain when others comment on their blatant lies and deceits. I suppose you think we're all shills and trolls here because we point out the facts of the Crawford's case and expose their lies? I think you're in the wrong place, you should go to Facebook and join EFOTB, if you're not already a member.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

YiamCross wrote: If their claim I was filming their daughter, who frankly I wouldn't know from Adam, in the Elwes have any foundation in fact they'll be able to produce the CCTV they say they have and prove it.
It's your lack of footage that always made me doubt that story.

I mean if you'd known what she looked like, and filmed her, or taken pictures, I'd have seen it, you'd have posted the footage, or pics, with a comment along the lines of "Guess who came in the Elwes, while I was eating?".

Just my $0.02
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

YiamCross wrote:
Joinder wrote: Something not being explained. I can't believe they accidentally bumped into each other, and how would Tom know that Yiam was someone from Quatloos or that he had been commenting on his affairs ?
I do hope that Tom was being followed, as that would be very odd and obsessive.
You're right, the Crawfords didn't accidentally bump into me, they were stalking me. I'd be interested to know how I could stalk them when I don't have their address nor have I ever made any effort to find it.

Somewhere in the video you will hear Tom Crawford talk about 2 "bumchums" they claimed viewed the property with me. It's true there were two other viewers there at the same time as me, a man and a woman who were together but strangers to me. How would he know that if he or one of his agents wasn't observing the property?

When I posted that I was eating in the Elwes Tom Crawford dropped everything to come and hunt me down. So who's stalking who now? I have no idea where the Reading thing came from but I was on my way back down from Leeds where I was looking at some other properties. Nottingham was hardly out of my way and I was interested in the possibility of buying 3 Fearn Chase but wanted to view it before making a decision on what it was worth to me. I doubt I would have bothered making a special journey to look at the place but as things have turned out I'm really rather glad I diverted a few miles out of my way to check it out.

If their claim I was filming their daughter, who frankly I wouldn't know from Adam, in the Elwes have any foundation in fact they'll be able to produce the CCTV they say they have and prove it. NO? Of course they can't because it didn't happen. Not only that but there were only 3 or 4 other people in the Elwes at the time I was there and none of them was female. No one else came into the pub while I was there and I certainly didn't film anyone but hell, you don't really want the facts, do you? You seem to have an agenda to push, hence your desire to believe someone was following Tom Crawford so you can make this into something it isn't. The facts are, though, that if anyone was following anyone it's Tom Crawford following me and yes, it is odd and obsessive.

As someone with some mental capacity has already pointed out, Tom Crawford would have had to be going pretty slowly for me to follow him in that truck. I'm also curious as to why you'd think Reading might be a good place to start looking for Tom Crawford, maybe you have information the rest of us don't?

The Crawfords have a solid track record of telling the truth, don't they? Oh, wait, sorry, they have never knowingly told the truth but it's up to you to decide whether you believe a couple with a 100% track record of lies and deceit. I have no idea what your agenda is here but the facts speak for themselves and anyone with even the most basic critical thinking skills will be able to see that.

The Crawfords obviously follow Quatloos and my FB page avidly or they wouldn't have been able to put 2 and 2 together and work out from my posts there that one of those viewing their property was me. Again, who's stalking who? They make public their every move so they can hardly complain when others comment on their blatant lies and deceits. I suppose you think we're all shills and trolls here because we point out the facts of the Crawford's case and expose their lies? I think you're in the wrong place, you should go to Facebook and join EFOTB, if you're not already a member.
I don't have any agenda, I just think you might be a bit obsessed with the Crawford's to the point of visiting their old home and eating in the local pub, and flagging it up knowing that they read your Facebook page.
Why would you even do that ?
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Joinder wrote:
Because I would like to know how much of a bunch of liars the Crawfords are. Tom still carpet fitting is he? Or is he a legal advisor? Or a forensic document advisor? Where does he live? All the previous affect his car insurance and I think it is likely he isn't insured. I'd like to think he's putting all this relevant information on his tax return too. Also, if found guilty any previous convictions that get mentioned. I like to know who I am dealing with and I don't like dickheads who drive without insurance. I don't see why you have a problem with that. I come on here to expose scams and stop people following and paying idiots for advice near guaranteed to fail. I will happily help out people who ask for help as to how to do things properly, legally and to actually do things like keep their houses when faced with repossession.
Why do you think he is driving without insurance or is it all conjecture?
And why on earth are you bothered about whether he is carpet fitting, this whole thing is getting out of hand and obsessive.
The guy lost his home, isn't that enough for you all ?
You can dress it up as much as you like , "exposing scans" etc but its beginning to look like a witch hunt.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Joinder wrote:....
You seem a little obsessed with me and what I should and shouldn't do, why would you even do that?

Oh, and maybe you should check out the rules on quotes, best to cut them down to the relevant parts so the threads aren't cluttered with redundant text.
ArthurWankspittle

Joinder wrote:The guy lost his home, isn't that enough for you all ?
Ah yes, because he lost his home he should be allowed to fiddle his car insurance and taxes, and scam other people. (Oh and it's an educated guess about the car insurance, but I am good at it.)
Joinder wrote:You can dress it up as much as you like , "exposing scans" etc but its beginning to look like a witch hunt.
Only to you and the Crawfords. Poor harassed Tom had to go and find Yiam to show that Tom was being harassed. The guy is a professional victim, paranoia goes with it.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

YiamCross wrote:
Joinder wrote:....
You seem a little obsessed with me and what I should and shouldn't do, why would you even do that?

Oh, and maybe you should check out the rules on quotes, best to cut them down to the relevant parts so the threads aren't cluttered with redundant text.
So sorry for not obeying the "rules", I actually didn't realise there were any.
Listen, you're the one who got caught out by the Crawford's because of your behaviour that day, I almost heard your jaw crashing to the floor when you realised it was him.
And your attempt at feigning ignorance of Quatloos was embarrassing why didn't you admit it , aren't you proud of your involvement ?
Pox

Post by Pox »

From what I can gather, Yiam had business reasons for visiting the property not obsessive stalking reasons.

If I lived nearer to Nottingham and was in the market to purchase a property at an attractive price, I would have viewed the property.

If I was in need of refreshments I would have probably called into the pub as it has been recommended on several occasions by TC and has good reviews on the net.

Because of the amount of interest in the pub, the property and the failed and successful evictions (all created by the Crawfords themselves, don't forget) I probably would have posted to say something on the lines of 'Guess where I am?'

If I had done all of the above, would that make me an obsessed stalker as well?

I think not.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Joinder wrote:The guy lost his home, isn't that enough for you all ?
Ah yes, because he lost his home he should be allowed to fiddle his car insurance and taxes, and scam other people. (Oh and it's an educated guess about the car insurance, but I am good at it.)
Joinder wrote:You can dress it up as much as you like , "exposing scans" etc but its beginning to look like a witch hunt.
Only to you and the Crawfords. Poor harassed Tom had to go and find Yiam to show that Tom was being harassed. The guy is a professional victim, paranoia goes with it.
That's a big leap of logic to assume I think it's OK for anyone to fiddle taxes, how did you arrive at that conclusion?
And what information do you have that Tom is doing it?