Tom Crawford failed judgment 3/9/15 Part 1 & 2

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: Tom Crawford failed judgment 3/9/15 Part 1 & 2

Post by Joinder »

Mosley was a great man, his followers were the original hipsters with their cutting edge dress sense.
They even adapted that inspiring German song "Horst Weasel Leid" as their anthem, a superb piece of cod translation. And their emblem used to be painted on backstreet walls around London when I was a kid. Ahhhh memories
YiamCross
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by YiamCross »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Militia is the wrong word, as this isn't a war situation.
I get what you're saying but it sure looks to be where they're going. It doesn't need a war to have a militia, just a band of nutjobs in paramilitary uniforms driving around tooled up for trouble trying to usurp the powers that be.
Hercule Parrot wrote:However this organisation's own website makes their intentions plain, and it doesn't make for happy reading at all :-
  • They deny the legitimacy of British law, dismissing Statutes and Acts as not applicable to them.

They deny police authority, making silly arguments about the wording of the constable's oath.

They claim the right to arrest, search, fingerprint and photograph anyone who they consider to be 'treasonous'.

They purport to be creating common law courts to place judges, police officers and councillors on trial.

They have a pseudo-uniform, especially for "when the time comes when we mass for Lawful Actions".
This is by any measure a dangerous and criminal enterprise, and should be suppressed sternly. Any group which purports to carry out policing functions without lawful authority (the real kind - parliament, laws, courts etc) is a vigilante force,
Sounds more than a little treasonous to me.
Hercule Parrot wrote:and when they are acting for political or revolutionary goals they are creeping into the fringes of terrorism legislation. These people are no better than mobs of EDL thugs, IRA vigilantes or Mosley's Blackshirts.
A bit like a militia, except they don't have guns. Yet.
getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Post by getoutofdebtfools »

I do wonder how much the Police / Security Services really monitor these morons. :thinking:

Are they sufficiently threatening for them to bother at all? :shrug:

Or are they typically under resourced so spend their time monitoring the real threats to society? :shock:
Last edited by getoutofdebtfools on Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oh the irony of the Get Out Of Debt Free website :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now owned by a debt management company :brickwall: Bye bye Ceylon :haha:
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

vampireLOREN wrote:Those among you versed in Acts and Statutes will know better than I....but it my belief there exists a law banning any political movement having a uniformed or para military branch. It is also my belief we can thank the antics of the above mentioned Mosley for this rather splendid piece of legislation. I am sure the WOO movement qualifies as a political group.
You are quite right, vampy.

THE leader of a far-right nationalist group has been found guilty of harassing the sister-in-law of a man linked to the London tube bombings this afternoon (January 5). Britain First chairman Paul Golding was also found guilty of wearing a political uniform signifying association with a political organisation.

The trial at Chelmsford Magistrates' Court heard that Golding allegedly harassed Munazza Munawar from outside her home in Hepburn Close, Chafford Hundred on April 3 last year. He wrongly thought it was the home of her brother-in-law Sajeel Shahid, who is said to have trained the ringleader of the 7/7 bombings in London. On that day, Golding also wore a political uniform in the form of a Britain First members only jacket, which is an offence under the Public Order Act 1936.

http://www.essexchronicle.co.uk/Britain ... story.html

Public Order Act 1936 Section 1 -
Prohibition of uniforms in connection with political objects.

(1) Subject as hereinafter provided, any person who in any public place or at any public meeting wears uniform signifying his association with any political organisation or with the promotion of any political object shall be guilty of an offence.

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/Edw ... /section/1
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

getoutofdebtfools wrote:I do wonder how much the Police / Security Services really monitor these morons. :thinking:

Are they sufficiently threatening for them to bother t all? :shrug:

Or are they typically under resourced so spend their time monitoring the real threats to society? :shock:
I would imagine that the issue the security service have with these morons is that they make a lot of noise in which it easy for more organised and dangerous activists to hide their own signals. Equally they are very likely to associate with persons of real interest to the security services/police and as such will be known, although not necessarily the target of investigations.

The security services will know that they are at best a bothersome distraction from more credible threats, but will also be aware that they can be used to conceal much more dangerous behaviour. In the same way that the million mask march (like a lot of other mass protests) was co-opted by a relatively small group who had the sole intent of causing as much damage and disorder as possible.
Warning may contain traces of nut
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Joinder wrote:Mosley was a great man, his followers were the original hipsters with their cutting edge dress sense.
They even adapted that inspiring German song "Horst Weasel Leid" as their anthem, a superb piece of cod translation. And their emblem used to be painted on backstreet walls around London when I was a kid. Ahhhh memories
Back in the 1930s Mosley had serious money backing him up.....the WOO people are backed by serious debt :thinking: .
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

vampireLOREN wrote:
Joinder wrote:Mosley was a great man, his followers were the original hipsters with their cutting edge dress sense.
Back in the 1930s Mosley had serious money backing him up.....the WOO people are backed by serious debt :thinking: .
It did not and will not do either of them any good.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote:Those among you versed in Acts and Statutes will know better than I....but it my belief there exists a law banning any political movement having a uniformed or para military branch. It is also my belief we can thank the antics of the above mentioned Mosley for this rather splendid piece of legislation. I am sure the WOO movement qualifies as a political group.
You are quite right, vampy.

THE leader of a far-right nationalist group has been found guilty of harassing the sister-in-law of a man linked to the London tube bombings this afternoon (January 5). Britain First chairman Paul Golding was also found guilty of wearing a political uniform signifying association with a political organisation.

The trial at Chelmsford Magistrates' Court heard that Golding allegedly harassed Munazza Munawar from outside her home in Hepburn Close, Chafford Hundred on April 3 last year. He wrongly thought it was the home of her brother-in-law Sajeel Shahid, who is said to have trained the ringleader of the 7/7 bombings in London. On that day, Golding also wore a political uniform in the form of a Britain First members only jacket, which is an offence under the Public Order Act 1936.

http://www.essexchronicle.co.uk/Britain ... story.html

Public Order Act 1936 Section 1 -
Prohibition of uniforms in connection with political objects.

(1) Subject as hereinafter provided, any person who in any public place or at any public meeting wears uniform signifying his association with any political organisation or with the promotion of any political object shall be guilty of an offence.

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/Edw ... /section/1
I think Section 2 of the same Act is even more on point;

2 Prohibition of quasimilitary organisations.

(1) If the members or adherents of any association of persons, whether incorporated or not, are—

(a) organised or trained or equipped for the purpose of enabling them to be employed in usurping the functions of the police or of the armed forces of the Crown; or

(b) organised and trained or organised and equipped either for the purpose of enabling them to be employed for the use or display of physical force in promoting any political object, or in such manner as to arouse reasonable apprehension that they are organised and either trained or equipped for that purpose;

then any person who takes part in the control or management of the association, or in so organising or training as aforesaid any members or adherents thereof, shall be guilty of an offence under this section.

DPP's permission needed to prosecute.

This and section 1 are the only bits left following later enactments repealing most of it but "usurping the functions of the police", well this is their stated intention.

Citizen Kai, be warned.
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

It doesn't take much for a well meaning group of locals to evolve into full on militia loonacy,all it takes is for a couple of hardened anti-government/anti-establishment/anti-everyone types to latch onto the idea and bully/influence the group into their ideology.
I have worked in some of the most hostile places on the planet where good intentions have been and conitnue to be corrupted into full on militia groups determined to get their beliefs and laws enforced onto everyone.
im not suggesting that will happen in this case and in all honesty if they where focused on genuinly helping communities and not trying to indoctrine them into the woo or obstruct the Police,Courts and bailiffs they could actually do some good.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
LocalResident
Swabby
Swabby

Post by LocalResident »

(1) If the members or adherents of any association of persons, whether incorporated or not, are—

(a) organised or trained or equipped for the purpose of enabling them to be employed in usurping the functions of the police or of the armed forces of the Crown; or

(b) organised and trained or organised and equipped either for the purpose of enabling them to be employed for the use or display of physical force in promoting any political object, or in such manner as to arouse reasonable apprehension that they are organised and either trained or equipped for that purpose;

then any person who takes part in the control or management of the association, or in so organising or training as aforesaid any members or adherents thereof, shall be guilty of an offence under this section.
How are group4 etc not all in jail under this section ?
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

LocalResident wrote:

group 4 don't arrest people or shoot people in wars,
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

LocalResident wrote:

The clue's in the work 'Usurped', G4 have been delegated authority they haven't usurped it.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

LocalResident wrote:How are group4 etc not all in jail under this section ?
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/usurp

G4S et al do not attempt to unlawfully seize power from the state. They carry out tasks on behalf of the state and accountable to the state, and when doing so they are an agent of the state rather than a usurper.

(AndyPandy, will you please stop repeating my replies just before I post them!) :lol:
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
LocalResident wrote:How are group4 etc not all in jail under this section ?
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/usurp

G4S et al do not attempt to unlawfully seize power from the state. They carry out tasks on behalf of the state and accountable to the state, and when doing so they are an agent of the state rather than a usurper.

(AndyPandy, will you please stop repeating my replies just before I post them!) :lol:
You're just not quick enough HP :snicker:
getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

YiamCross wrote:
Bones wrote:Posted by the lovely Candice on Facebook

Love that. Loser who's not married and berated by his mum because he's not successful. Spot on, though. Craig to a tee!
That Candice Heyes seems a bright girl :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pox

Post by Pox »

getoutofdebtfools wrote:
Love knows no bounds. :violin:
getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Pox wrote:
getoutofdebtfools wrote:
Love knows no bounds. :violin:
Or literacy.
NigelJK
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by NigelJK »

Peanut wrote:We need a people's Militia front to oppose the people's peacekeeping front
It could be based in Judea.
100,000 lemmings CAN'T be wrong.
getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

NigelJK wrote:
Peanut wrote:We need a people's Militia front to oppose the people's peacekeeping front
Splitter! :lol:
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

NigelJK wrote:
While I appreciate the namecheck, I feel I should point out that it was actually Joinder who wrote that.
Warning may contain traces of nut