Reactions to the Brown arrests

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Reactions to the Brown arrests

Post by Demosthenes »

ANIMOSH QUAY1 *READY*
Oct 7 2007 5:56 AM

Stephen Monier and his henchmen (terrorists) have taken 6 hostages on American soil.

Ed & Elaine Brown
Reno Gonzalez
Jason Gerhard
Danny Riley
Bob Wolfe

There is no justifiable reason why these 6 were taken hostage, read the 16th amendment below. The four Ed & Elaine supporters had every right to guard them against harm and capture of the terrorists.

MR. MONIER (MANURE) YOU HAVE UNTIL 10:30 P.M. TONIGHT TO PROVIDE PROOF OF LIFE ON ED & ELAINE BROWN, WE ALSO WANT TO KNOW WHERE THEY ARE BEING HELD.

WE ARE ALSO DEMANDING THE IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF ALL SIX HOSTAGES. TERRORISM WILL NOT BE TOLERATED ON AMERICAN SOIL MR. MONIER, AND YOU SIR, ARE A TERRORIST!!!

HOW SOME STATES DID NOT LEGALLY
RATIFY THE 16TH AMENDMENT

Bill Benson's findings, published in "The Law That Never Was," make a convincing case that the 16th amendment was not legally ratified and that Secretary of State Philander Knox was not merely in error, but committed fraud when he declared it ratified in February 1913. What follows is a summary of some of the major findings for many of the states, showing that their ratifications were not legal and should not have been counted.

The 16th amendment had been sent out in 1909 to the state governors for ratification by the state legislatures after having been passed by Congress. There were 48 states at that time, and three-fourths, or 36, of them were required to give their approval in order for it to be ratified. The process took almost the whole term of the Taft administration, from 1909 to 1913.

Knox had received responses from 42 states when he declared the 16th amendment ratified on February 25, 1913, just a few days before leaving office to make way for the administration of Woodrow Wilson. Knox acknowledged that four of those states (Utah, Conn, R.I. and N.H.) had rejected it, and he counted 38 states as having approved it. We will now examine some of the key evidence Bill Benson found regarding t
ANIMOSH QUAY1 *READY*
Oct 7 2007 7:58 AM

Mr. Monier, I know you watch these blogs, call me:

989-718-2004
ANIMOSH QUAY1 *READY*
Oct 7 2007 10:06 AM

MR. MONIER, I HAVE POSTED MY NUMBER ALL OVER THE NET AND STILL YOU HAVE NOT CALLED. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? AND BY THE WAY, THE CAT'S OUT OF THE BAG MONIER, THOUSANDS OF MYSPACERS KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. CALL ME: 989-718-2004
ANIMOSH QUAY1 *READY*
Oct 7 2007 10:14 AM

OH, AND BY THE WAY MONIER, WHAT DID THAT FEDERAL AGENT/INFORMANT DO TO ME WHEN I WAS KNOCKED OUT?? STILL HAVE NOT HEARD FROM YOU MONIER, CALL ME: 989-718-2004 THE DIRTY LITTLE SECRET IS NOW OUT OF THE BAG..

That phone number tracks back to Patricia Webber, the U.S. Michigan Marijuana Party President.
Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

James
Oct 6 2007 11:17 PM

When NESARA is announced the federal reserve and IRS will be eliminated . Ed and Elaine will be set free and financial damages will be paid for the government corruption perpetrated against them.
Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Date: Oct 7, 2007 9:37 AM
Subject: HEADLINE: Marshall Monier ambushed, dies in hail of gunfire
Body: Marshall Monier ambushed, dies in hail of gunfire

Just a matter of time now, he's done forever. Monier will most likely be set up and blown to pieces on his way to the Federal Building. They may even get him in his own bed. Could come when he goes out to eat lunch with his crime partners...this is certain...no building or army will be able to protect this terrorist. I do believe he is a walking dead man. The ax is coming.
Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Date: Oct 7, 2007 9:48 AM
Subject: WHERE ARE YOU MONIER? CAT GOT YOUR TONGUE? 989-718-2004
Body:

MR. MONIER, CALL ME: 989-718-2004

FOR EVERYONE READING THIS:

I WAS ATTACKED BY A FEDERAL AGENT LAST DECEMBER, I WAS DRUGGED, KNOCKED OUT AND TAZERED. THE LOCAL POLICE STATION HERE CAN CONFIRM THIS. THEY CAN BE REACHED AT 989-846-9541

THE AGENT/INFORMANT'S NAME IS ANDRE DELISE
MY NAME IS: PATRICIA WEBBER

THE OFFICER HANDLING MY CASE IS: DEPUTY DEMO [:shock:]

THE TRUTH NEEDS TO BE TOLD, AND NOW IT IS OUT THERE, WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY MR. MONIER?

CALL ME: 989-718-2004

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO ADD TO THIS,
THIS ATTACK WAS UNWARRANTED

NO WARRANT, NO ARREST, I HAVE NO RECORD
JUST AN INNOCENT CIVILIAN THAT WAS UNJUSTLY ATTACKED BY THE TERRORISTS.

FUCK YOU MONIER!! CALL ME!!
Demo.
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

> When NESARA is announced

* * * KEYBOARD WARNINGS PLEASE * * *

Damn near choked on my coffee.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: Reactions to the Brown arrests

Post by wserra »

Demosthenes wrote:
ANIMOSH QUAY1 *READY*
Oct 7 2007 10:14 AM

OH, AND BY THE WAY MONIER, WHAT DID THAT FEDERAL AGENT/INFORMANT DO TO ME WHEN I WAS KNOCKED OUT??
By the sound of it, they replaced her brain with a potato.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Johnny Bartee ("Marshall Monier ambushed, dies in hail of gunfire") from MySpace
About me:
I work on films, play music and bitch a WHOLE lot. I also hate the Federal Government of the United States of America. My greatest wish is to live long enough to see the entire Executive Branch and Congress executed for treason. I want to see this mass murdering government destroyed in it's entirety.

Who I'd like to meet:
Anyone who stands against the Federal Government of the United States of America and says I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANY MORE!
TheSaint

Re: Reactions to the Brown arrests

Post by TheSaint »

wserra wrote:By the sound of it, they replaced her brain with a potato.
You say that as if it wouldn't be an improvement. You can power a clock with a potato.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Demo.
grammarian44

Post by grammarian44 »

Captain Dan Quail wrote:You're right, a potatoe brain would be an improvement.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

I'm sure it was a potato like this one
Evil Squirrel Overlord
Emperor of rodents, foreign and domestic

Post by Evil Squirrel Overlord »

CaptainKickback wrote:What a sad, pathetic, delusional group of knuckle-dragging low-brows.

Yes, nothing like threatening a US Marshall AND giving out your name and phone number. I would have also expected the head of the Michigan Marijuana Party to be a whole lot more mellow and relaxed about things..... go figure.
Sad but true. I had a jealous husband on my porch gunning for me earlier this summer. (Long story, but I was not seeing his wife.) Since I wasn't home, he called and left a full discription of himself and my porch on my answering machine. He then called back because he forgot to spell his name to me. He is currently in a correctional facility for other offenses.

Like most of you humans, I am an armchair psychologist. I have recently begun reading on how people of this personality type construct these mental strawmen and what it boils down to is they need a scapegoat to deal with their insecurities. Two types dominate, the phobic (who go along with authority perfering the safe construct of what they are told and are afraid of upsetting the authority figure or organization) and the counterphobic which often needs a scapegoat to focus their attention on (and off of their own insecurities and fears that others may deprive them of stability): Hence: they believe all this tax protestor garbage because it is easier to deal with their uncertainties by blaming another group (the IRS) than realizing that they are the ones depriving themselves by clinging so tightly onto their resources and mental constructs of how the world "should" be in a need to satisfy their mental desire for complete security and control. (Hence warding off the many phantasms that haunt them, which ,of course, they created.)

Of course coming out and telling they are wrong only makes them think you are part of the conspiracy.

Drink the kool-ade or you are one of THEM!

DRINK IT!

P.S. The line "I'm mad as Hell and not going to take it anymore" is one of the common barkings of this personality type. They love that phrase beyond it's kitsch value.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Date: Oct 7, 2007 9:19 PM
Subject: Chicken-shit Marshals make threats! THEY BETTER be afraid!
Body: Ed Brown endorsed the idea of recruiting assassination squads to target key government enemies. On several recent occasions, he mentioned a hit list with more than 50 names that had been distributed to supporters in the case of his arrest.

JJ MacNab, a tax evasion expert who is writing a book on the tax protest movement, said the risk of violence may increase over the next few days as supporters vent their anger about the arrests.

"I think it's more dangerous for the judge, the prosecutor and whoever else is on that hit list today than it was yesterday," McNab said. "It is less dangerous for the marshals."

The bitch ass criminal terrorists are threatening people. Motherfuckers are asking for it....

FROM THE MONITOR:

Yesterday, Monier stressed that marshals will continue to investigate ongoing threats posed by the Browns' supporters. He said their investigation remains open and that marshals will continue to watch individuals who helped the couple.

Several supporters said yesterday that marshals had knocked on their doors to inquire about what weapons they had and whether they would harm anyone on the Browns' behalf.

In a recording of one interview that was posted online yesterday, a deputy marshal warned a member of the Free State Project.

"I think you know what's been going on with the violence," the marshal's voice says in the recording. "That's been on the internet and all that stuff. We are not going to tolerate it. We are not going to tolerate it. This is your get out of jail card. The next time we come, you're going to come with us."

Several Free State Project members who have posted online comments about the case wrote yesterday that they were also contacted by marshals.

You know what Fed pig? WE THE PEOPLE are not going to tolerate YOU. WE WILL NOT PUT UP WITH YOUR TERRORIST THREATS ANY LONGER. YOUR career is at an end. YOU ARE FINISHED! Make your exit preparations now!
Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Date: Oct 7, 2007 5:09 PM
Subject: The Green Spider Waits....by the clock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux2npli7uTA
Date: Oct 7, 2007 6:33 PM
Subject: One Hour Monier........
Body: I want video...proof of life of Ed & Elaine....
Date: Oct 7, 2007 6:54 PM
Subject: WHY NO VIDEO OF THE BROWN'S YET MONIER???
Body: JUST POINT AND SHOOT, YOU SHOULD BE USED TO THAT BY NOW....WHERE IS IT? WE ARE WAITING FOR PROOF OF LIFE, YOU'VE GOT ABOUT...MMMMMMMM...35 MIN. NOW....YOU BETTER BUST SOME ASS MONIER....PEOPLE ARE NOT GOING TO BE HAPPY!!!
Date: Oct 7, 2007 7:03 PM
Subject: MONIER: PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THIS VIDEO
Body: WATCH MONIER'S FACIAL REACTIONS, EVEN THOUGH HE SAYS NO ONE GOT HURT AND ALL WENT AS PLANNED, HE SURE DOES LOOK WORRIED ABOUT SOMETHING. THIS IS NOT TYPICAL BEHAVIOR PEOPLE, MARSHALLS USUALLY BRAG ABOUT THEIR HOSTAGES AND HOLD THEIR SCALPS UP BEFORE THE PUBLIC LIKE A TROPHY SO TO SPEAK....LOOK AT HIS FACE...AND LISTEN TO HIS VOICE, HE IS WORRIED ABOUT SOMETHING....AND WHERE IN THE HELL IS THE PROOF OF LIFE VIDEO ON ED & ELAINE MONIER????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIw7b8c-n_k
Date: Oct 7, 2007 7:27 PM
Subject: MONIER: YOUR TIME HAS EXPIRED
Body: NO VIDEO, NO PROOF OF LIFE....NO PHONE CALL, YOUR TIME HAS NOW EXPIRED MONIER.....THE GREEN SPIDER WILL DESCEND ON A SINGLE STRAND
Demo.
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

THE GREEN SPIDER WILL DESCEND ON A SINGLE STRAND
Whoa! That's some LSD trip.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

On today's radio show and all over the internet, the Brown supporters are obsessing (in a kind of sickening delighted way) in all the ways that Ed is, of course :roll:, being physically tortured and killed.
Demo.
silversopp

Post by silversopp »

They probably killed Ed Brown and are working on replacing him with a clone, just like "they" did with Paul McCartney after he died. Or was that Ringo Starr? I can't remember - the Beatles all look the same to me.
Truthstalker

Post by Truthstalker »

Ed is, of course , being physically tortured and killed.
Well, they tortured Irwin Schiff. They even hacked off some of his toes. :(
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

silversopp wrote:
They probably killed Ed Brown and are working on replacing him with a clone, just like "they" did with Paul McCartney after he died. Or was that Ringo Starr? I can't remember - the Beatles all look the same to me.
Do you mean pre-1966? I think the Beatles looked more alike in '64 and '65. After they got more heavily into the drugs and eastern religion and more experimentation in the recording studio (1966-67), they seemed to sort of grow hair in all different directions. Do you think they all looked alike on the cover of, say, Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band?
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Truthstalker wrote:
Ed is, of course , being physically tortured and killed.
Well, they tortured Irwin Schiff. They even hacked off some of his toes. :(
:roll: If you're going to exaggerate, why not go for the whole leg while you're at it.

Schiff is diabetic, and has poor circulation in his feet. He has lost one toe as a result.
Demo.