Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond

Moderator: Burnaby49

Wake Up! Productions
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

arayder wrote:He's clueless.
I should add that Dean is merely a parasite on the ass of the "freeman movement". By this I mean he can not form an original thought or idea (even a completely false one). He merely copies from past and present GURUS. This was evident during his imprisonment and trial. He hopped from GURU to GURU like a whore in the night, desperately grasping for anything that would work at the time. From Robert Menard, to Kate of Gaia, to Kevin Annette, to David Lindsay, to Karl Lentz. Yet all of their combined "knowledge" couldn't keep Dean from becoming a convicted criminal.
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Wake Up! Productions

Dean/webmaster has voluntarily shut down Dean's newest Youtube channel !!!

The video that was posted yesterday now says "This video has been removed by the user".

WTF? :thinking:
Wake Up! Productions

It is not just his new Youtube account ... His Twitter, Vimeo, https://deanclifford.blogspot.com/ and most importantly, 24 hours after announcing that https://earthsco.blogspot.com/ was back up and running - it is gone now too !!!

Last edited by Wake Up! Productions on Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Last minute plea for mercy claiming to have seen the error of his ways.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Took the money and ran. Did he just sell any of his properties?

Might want to check that.

Peace
Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Wake Up! Productions

bmxninja357 wrote:Took the money and ran. Did he just sell any of his properties?

Might want to check that.

Peace
Ninj
Dean admitted that the only thing he has control over is his Facebook page - which is still up. This looks like it could be the work of yet another pissed off unpaid webmaster !!! :shrug: :snicker:
Wake Up! Productions

So, what is left?

Dean's 2 Facebook pages (which he admits to having full control over):
https://www.facebook.com/Deancliffordchannel/
https://www.facebook.com/dean.wolverdean

The EarthSC Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1462019207432398/

Dean's own personal Youtube account:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCTAcQ ... ySrOZ94HuA

And Dean's SoundCloud page:
https://soundcloud.com/deanclifford

Again, this is starting to look more and more like another pissed off webmaster !!!

If this is the case, I personally invite Dean's (former) webmaster to join Quatloos and spill the beans. Despite the fact that he is responsible for taking down my main Youtube channel, I will bare no hard feelings. It is water under the bridge !!!
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

What's the new webmaster going to complain about? Dean straight up told him he wouldn't pay him.
Wake Up! Productions

CONFIRMED: Webmaster has Quit !!!

The photo of Dean on his Google+ account associated with the deleted Youtube account has been changed to this:

It is a quote from Charlie Chaplin !!!
Last edited by Wake Up! Productions on Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Wake Up! Productions

At least one person on Facebook has noticed:
Sonia Roberts
I watched the video earlier and shared it - now there's a message saying the video has been removed by its user?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I am skeptical. I don't believe Dean could have pissed off the new guy this quickly.
Wake Up! Productions

Jeffrey wrote:I am skeptical. I don't believe Dean could have pissed off the new guy this quickly.
Refresh page and see above ...

The Recycle Arrow refers to "What goes around comes around".
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

that painting almost looks like a banksy. just sayin'.

so dean was a goof again huh? what a surprise. you know he could pay those people if he would just sue me already....

wonder who the next dupe in the loop is?

peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Wake Up! Productions

BREAKING: Dean Clifford's Webmaster Quits ... AGAIN !!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OitKCgaEoBM
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:However my original argument that human beings never enter into the realm of Artificial Personhood stands. And as such, Freemen are in error to use the term "legal fiction" in reference to a human being.
Which pretty much defines the FOTL and sovcit movements, based on half assed, half read, barely understood definitions of words they refuse to acknowledge can have more than one meaning, or of legal cites that do not say what they want them to say. Most of them do it unintentionally simply being to lazy to actually do any research themselves, some do it intentionally to back their otherwise weak claims.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Wake Up! Productions

Dean's Vimeo account is now gone, as well as his SoundCloud account.
Wake Up! Productions

FACEBOOK:
Dean C. Clifford
1 hr ·

Good morning everyone. Blogger, YouTube and everything else was recently taken down and shredded permanently, internally sabotaged by one of our own people. This is what happens when I depend on anyone but myself. As soon as we hit some mainstream sites and got real exposure, it was all intentionally destroyed from, making me believe this was all part of some bigger plan from the start by people offerings their services with not honourable intentions. All administraton has been moved and everything is being rebuilt, again.

Wow, they REALLY do not want us getting exposure or the truth out there, and no lie is too big and no tactic is too low. If anyone gets an abusive email of any kind, please report it to me immediately. Thank you.

Also, we are no longer accepting any offers for help with Internet work, Web work and anything online if your identity cannot be verified and I do not know you personally. This is why the established regimes rarely have to do anything to openly attack most groups, because most will eat themselves. With friends like this, who needs enemies?

The individual in question was let go, and on his way he decided to use his codes to destroy and sabotage everything on the way. Had this been any other workplace on the planet, this is the equivalent of burning down the place you work at when you are asked to leave. Again, such unacceptable behavior isis what we dont want in any new society. It's better it happened now when there was less to destroy.

Stay tuned.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:FACEBOOK:
Dean C. Clifford
1 hr ·

Good morning everyone. Blogger, YouTube and everything else was recently taken down and shredded permanently, internally sabotaged by one of our own people. This is what happens when I depend on anyone but myself. As soon as we hit some mainstream sites and got real exposure, it was all intentionally destroyed from, making me believe this was all part of some bigger plan from the start by people offerings their services with not honourable intentions. All administraton has been moved and everything is being rebuilt, again.

Wow, they REALLY do not want us getting exposure or the truth out there, and no lie is too big and no tactic is too low. If anyone gets an abusive email of any kind, please report it to me immediately. Thank you.

Also, we are no longer accepting any offers for help with Internet work, Web work and anything online if your identity cannot be verified and I do not know you personally. This is why the established regimes rarely have to do anything to openly attack most groups, because most will eat themselves. With friends like this, who needs enemies?

The individual in question was let go, and on his way he decided to use his codes to destroy and sabotage everything on the way. Had this been any other workplace on the planet, this is the equivalent of burning down the place you work at when you are asked to leave. Again, such unacceptable behavior isis what we dont want in any new society. It's better it happened now when there was less to destroy.

Stay tuned.
It seems Dean can't decide whether his systems crash was the result of a "bigger plan" or just a hack by an employee who had just been fired.

Considering Dean's problem with honesty and his history of shabby treatment of business partners one might consider an alternative explanation. . . .that Dean treated his tech person in the same way he treated Carri-Lee and that person, in retaliation, undid all the work he'd done.
Wake Up! Productions

arayder wrote:It seems Dean can't decide whether his systems crash was the result of a "bigger plan" or just a hack by an employee who had just been fired.

Considering Dean's problem with honesty and his history of shabby treatment of business partners one might consider an alternative explanation. . . .that Dean treated his tech person in the same way he treated Carri-Lee and that person, in retaliation, undid all the work he'd done.
Apparently this was all a dispute over money !!! This Facebook comment is very telling ...
Nivek Ztnük:
That's fucked up, what gain would there be in it for somebody to spend the time building it only to tear it down... Doesn't make sense.

Dean C. Clifford:
And then demand money for something that was never finished, ready, and was then burned down. Then I'm called an asshole. Yeah.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
arayder wrote:It seems Dean can't decide whether his systems crash was the result of a "bigger plan" or just a hack by an employee who had just been fired.

Apparently this was all a dispute over money !!! This Facebook comment is very telling ...
Nivek Ztnük:
That's fucked up, what gain would there be in it for somebody to spend the time building it only to tear it down... Doesn't make sense.

Dean C. Clifford:
And then demand money for something that was never finished, ready, and was then burned down. Then I'm called an asshole. Yeah.
Dean doesn't strike me as the sort of person who would have had the terms of payment clearly set up at the get go, or the sort who could tactfully and fairly resolve a payment dispute.