Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond

Moderator: Burnaby49

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond

Post by notorial dissent »

arayder wrote:Dean doesn't strike me as the sort of person who would have had the terms of payment clearly set up at the get go, or the sort who could tactfully and fairly resolve a payment dispute.
I'm sure he sort of loosely agreed to whatever the currentest sucker slavey tech wanted and then promptly and conveniently forgot all about it once the work was done. I can't blame the tech for keeping the access codes or building in a back door with Deano's stellar track record of, as some previously pointed out, abusing his "helpers". I think it's downright funny and altogether too just truth be told. I mean, they should be thrilled to work and slave the the wonderful Deano. :sarcasmon:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

notorial dissent wrote:
arayder wrote:Dean doesn't strike me as the sort of person who would have had the terms of payment clearly set up at the get go, or the sort who could tactfully and fairly resolve a payment dispute.
I'm sure he sort of loosely agreed to whatever the currentest sucker slavey tech wanted and then promptly and conveniently forgot all about it once the work was done. I can't blame the tech for keeping the access codes or building in a back door with Deano's stellar track record of, as some previously pointed out, abusing his "helpers". I think it's downright funny and altogether too just truth be told. I mean, they should be thrilled to work and slave the the wonderful Deano. :sarcasmon:
There has to be about a billion little internet empires that function just fine. Many of them have content that tweaks the noses of the powers that be, but they are still up and going.

But Dean infers that there is some sort of conspiracy against him which took shape in the form of his tech person taking his work with him during a payment dispute. Somehow we are supposed to buy the notion that the powers that be, which have Dean three weeks away from a jail cell, worked up this conspiracy to close down Dean's empire anyway.

My guess is that Dean messed things up the same way he's messed up everything else. . .and he can't deal with it.
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

Wow, he really did want all that shit done for free.

God damn, I keep giving Dean the benefit of the doubt and he keeps letting me down.
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

Well, we have been warned:

earthsc.com
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

GlimDropper wrote:Well, we have been warned:

earthsc.com
Good find.

Looks like Dean has reinstated the .com address. This means that he now has to pay for a security certificate. :snicker:
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
schismatrix
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by schismatrix »

Interestingly, earthsc.com is now registered to Thinkselect, a "Web Design & Development firm based in Winnipeg specializing in Branding, eCommerce & Responsive Web Design".

It just so happens that they are also "working on building a private social network for one of our clients and it's coming along beautifully!": https://www.facebook.com/ThinkSelect/po ... 4055992524
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

schismatrix wrote:Interestingly, earthsc.com is now registered to Thinkselect, a "Web Design & Development firm based in Winnipeg specializing in Branding, eCommerce & Responsive Web Design".

It just so happens that they are also "working on building a private social network for one of our clients and it's coming along beautifully!": https://www.facebook.com/ThinkSelect/po ... 4055992524
OK, here's what doesn't make sense to me. We're assuming Dean burned through another webslave and that resulted in, as Dean put it " Blogger, YouTube and everything else was recently taken down and shredded permanently, internally sabotaged by one of our own people." That quote came out this morning and Wake Up Productions, who is Johny on the spot for most Deaner updates started noticing the internet assets going missing yesterday or the day before. But that Think Select fb post about building Dean's community website was from early the 12th or late on the 11th depending on your timezone. Further, one of the pics on that fb post shows the site was no less than 15 hrs old at the time the pics were posted to fb:

So Jordan was working on the new website no later than last Friday, days before all Dean's other webcrap went poofers. Also of note, from Dean's fb group:

So Jordan Dawson has been in Dean's fb group pretty much since it was created. He is the guy building the new website. So who is mystery pissed off webslave? Is there any alternative explanation here? Any reason Dean would trash his own webcrap and try use mystery pissed off webslave as an excuse?
Wake Up! Productions

I knew I recognised that name - I already covered this guy on the previous Dean Clifford topic:

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9364&p=203414&hili ... om#p203414

At that time I assumed that the "Got Freedom" site was Dean's site, but then EarthSC popped up.
Last edited by Wake Up! Productions on Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wake Up! Productions

GlimDropper wrote:It just so happens that they are also "working on building a private social network for one of our clients and it's coming along beautifully!": https://www.facebook.com/ThinkSelect/po ... 4055992524

But that Think Select fb post about building Dean's community website was from early the 12th or late on the 11th depending on your timezone. Further, one of the pics on that fb post shows the site was no less than 15 hrs old at the time the pics were posted to fb:
My gut feeling is that the timeline went like this. Dean was not satisfied with the crappy Blog idea and secretly hired Think Select ... then he broke the news to (fired) the other webmaster. The other webmaster (presumably a guy named Stephen) then goes postal after finding out that he is not getting paid.

I reported 2 weeks ago that the EarthSC Blog had been "postponed indefinitely". I think this was Dean's breaking point, and he contacted Think Select. viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10867&p=217026&hil ... ly#p217026
Wake Up! Productions

Dean Clifford's Webmaster Meltdown Explained !!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0q6UEtYjOQ

Anyone want to give Dawson a call?

Wake Up! Productions

Figured it all out ... https://earthsc.com/ and https://gotfreedom.is/ are now the SAME WEBSITE !!!!
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:Figured it all out ... and are now the SAME WEBSITE !!!!
Why are all the crazies moving their domains to Iceland?
Don't they know the banking thing was a set up by we Illuminati?
Wake Up! Productions

Philistine wrote:
Wake Up! Productions wrote:Figured it all out ... and are now the SAME WEBSITE !!!!
Jordan Dawson is a busy boy. He is also listed as the Admin. for https://winnipegalternativemedia.com/ - see the "whois" here: http://www.whois.com/whois/winnipegalternativemedia.com

WAM is a very faithful supporter of Dean's.
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
Philistine wrote:
Jordan Dawson is a busy boy. He is also listed as the Admin. for - see the "whois" here:

WAM is a very faithful supporter of Dean's.
Yikes! A Winnipeg wonderland of woo.
Fluoride, chemtrails, lizard people...
I guess that's where all the Winterpeg troofers went after 9/11.
Exploited
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Exploited »

Dean Clifford is a charismatic psychopath is an absolute liar and uses people to get what he wants. he has no solutions what so ever other than to play the victim card constantly as a means to fleece people out of their hard earned cash.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I hate to ask this NWO, but did you make a fake Dean Clifford instagram account?
Wake Up! Productions

Jeffrey wrote:I hate to ask this NWO, but did you make a fake Dean Clifford instagram account?
Nope. The instagram account never got deleted. I think it was directly under Dean's control.
Wake Up! Productions

Exploited wrote:Dean Clifford is a charismatic psychopath is an absolute liar and uses people to get what he wants. he has no solutions what so ever other than to play the victim card constantly as a means to fleece people out of their hard earned cash.
Welcome to Quatloos Exploited. I have you find what you need here.
Exploited
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Exploited »

Thanks for the welcome Wake up. just finding my away around this. so glad this resource is available now I've seen the light and woken up to what a creep Dean Clifford is.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Exploited wrote:Thanks for the welcome Wake up. just finding my away around this. so glad this resource is available now I've seen the light and woken up to what a creep Dean Clifford is.
Welcome and glad you figured out what a fraud He really is. Care to share More?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.