Guy Taylor - The Magna Carta Man of the UK

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Guy Taylor - The Magna Carta Man of the UK

Post by longdog »

getoutofdebtfools wrote:Glad to see he lost as expected.
He only lost in the sense that he didn't win.

Quite clearly he's exposed the corruption of the so called courts and so called judges and in that sense it's a huge victory!!!!BOOM!!!!11!!

:snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
mac
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by mac »

Is that the last of his evictions or is Pear Tree Farm still to go, this is from 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zK0qwD ... 418527972F
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

mac wrote:Is that the last of his evictions or is Pear Tree Farm still to go, this is from 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zK0qwD ... 418527972F
Clearly off his game that day, a whole 2 mins 53 seconds until he used the word "fraud".
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
mac
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by mac »

I see Tom & Sue are there, looks like it might be their first meet up with Taylor, they were obviously impressed!
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

mac wrote:I see Tom & Sue are there, looks like it might be their first meet up with Taylor, they were obviously impressed!
Obviously, let's face it they threw away their bungalow and run up £100k in costs on the back of his impressive advice !
mac
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by mac »

The hearing:

http://www.herefordtimes.com/news/local ... t/?ref=rss

I guess Pear Tree Farm is next on the hit list to conclude this amazing journey?
Pox

Post by Pox »

mac wrote:The hearing:

http://www.herefordtimes.com/news/local ... t/?ref=rss

I guess Pear Tree Farm is next on the hit list to conclude this amazing journey?
So he is going to appeal the verdict - no surprise there!

I wonder what the grounds for appeal would be?

For those that know better than me, could he be next on the vexatious litigants list?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Appealing an appeal, why is he bothered, I thought there was 'no case to answer' :snicker:
mac
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by mac »

He's now added it to his facebook page, so proud of losing

Someone AKA Sam Lewis has been harassing him to say something but he seems to be ignoring him

https://www.facebook.com/Guy-Taylor-Iss ... 5/?fref=ts
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

mac wrote:He's now added it to his facebook page, so proud of losing

Someone AKA Sam Lewis has been harassing him to say something but he seems to be ignoring him

Being Bankrupted, how is he paying the fees for all these failed appeals??
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
mac
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by mac »

I think his discharge has been suspended indefinitely, (so has his wife Linda) probably means he has been a naughty boy and is hiding assets

http://bankruptcy-definition.com/discha ... itely-why/
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

The court heard he had taken out an £824,000 loan from Barclays in 2007 but later found out a £904,000 loan had been substituted for the earlier one, with Taylor saying the signature on the second loan was forged.
How the fuck does that argument make sense to Guy? He thinks the 2007 loan disappeared magically so he doesn't have to repay it and the "new loan" that is nearly for the same amount is fake and also doesn't have to be repaid?

Hell it looks like it's probably the same loan but the amount increased due to interest or other fees that the bank wouldn't need Guy's permission to add on.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Taylor is obviously lying. When the second loan was taken out there would have been many letters sent to Taylor at his home address. He can't claim to have known nothing about the second loan. IIRC Taylor claims it was the bank manager who took out the bogus loan but he forgets that even if that was the case the original loan would have been paid off.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Except when you are a FMOTL, if you know the law like Guy Does, you must know that once a valid loan is tainted by fraud, it is no longer valid. Therefore, ipso facto, the fraud of the bank by issuing the second note canceled out the first, and now through the magic of latin, all debts are extinguished. I know there is some latin phrase they like to use to support this point, and if it is LAtin, it must be the law. :sarcasmon:

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Taylor is obviously lying. When the second loan was taken out there would have been many letters sent to Taylor at his home address. He can't claim to have known nothing about the second loan. IIRC Taylor claims it was the bank manager who took out the bogus loan but he forgets that even if that was the case the original loan would have been paid off.
all these grifters claim to know nothing about their finances and are the only people on the planet that never ever gets anything in the mail from their financial institutions. and then never question it until they are hauled into court.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

NYGman wrote:Except when you are a FMOTL, if you know the law like Guy Does, you must know that once a valid loan is tainted by fraud, it is no longer valid. Therefore, ipso facto, the fraud of the bank by issuing the second note canceled out the first, and now through the magic of latin, all debts are extinguished. I know there is some latin phrase they like to use to support this point, and if it is LAtin, it must be the law. :sarcasmon:
Well I'm sure Guy also believes that because the money was 'created' when the loan was taken out (and lets not get into this again, because Gregg can only tell us how it works so many times before he suffers an aneurysm brought on by the stress of the stupid), that he doesn't need to pay it back because it was him what created it so it should have been his anyway.

Guy strikes me as being one of those fellows who always has a reason as to why it's not his round.
Warning may contain traces of nut
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Guy is a fore real and for sure idiot, how someone that stupid manages to dress and feed himself is a mystery. He is the living embodiment of the old adage, "you can't fix stupid".
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

NYGman wrote:

Being Bankrupted, how is he paying the fees for all these failed appeals??
He'll be using the fee exemption - if you're on benefits or low income you're exempt from paying Court Fee's, that's why so many of them are happy to start proceedings as it doesn't actually cost anything. Unless like Tom Crawford your claims are dismissed as being 'without merit', then of course you're liable for the other sides costs ! :naughty:
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

I can't actually see (be nice to) what he is saying, but if he is proud of losing, it will be the first time he any freman goofer has admitted losing.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

If he is proud of loosing, then he must be extremely honored with the loss of his home....