Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond

Moderator: Burnaby49

Exploited
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Re: Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond

Post by Exploited »

I am disgusted as to how such a person can lie through his teeth those confidently and immediately takes to Facebook to rally the masses against someone who invested so much time and lost so much helping this pathetic loser. Facebook pages I helped to build up the followers on which he is abusing and using as a means to falsely persecute me on and incite hatred towards. I've already had one treat from a brainwashed follower of his to throw acid at me and other comment they wish boils all over me face.

he posts on facebook: "The individual in question was let go" this is a complete lie. I actually quit and been wanted to quit and been telling him to find someone else for months now, which I will go into my reasons. the opportunity presented to me was never a employer and employee relationship but more of a business partnership / investor arrangement where he offered to compensate me for time outlaid and a 50% stake. unfortunately I never got paid a cent because he would spend everything before it would come in.

as you can understand, I'm pretty shaken up by this. I'm looking into means to have facebook shut his pages down out of fear for my own life all because I refuse to be his slave.
bmxninja357
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by bmxninja357 »

glad you saw the light. clifford is a goof. an all out loser with no honor to him at all. the majority of his lackeys are keyboard freemen and not much of a worry. but i know there are some that are right off their nut. stay safe. maybe change addresses if you must.

if you dont wish to settle things the old fashioned way, call the law. a threat on facebook is a threat in real life. its also against facebooks tos.

peace and welcome,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Exploited wrote: as you can understand, I'm pretty shaken up by this. I'm looking into means to have facebook shut his pages down out of fear for my own life all because I refuse to be his slave.
Welcome to this site. You will find that most of us are more polite, and the debates are more civilized, although at times rancorous. BTW, according to a couple of FMOTL who have featured me on their sites I am a hired harasser and thug. Let me tell you, the pay as a minion and tool of the oppressors is so poor that I'm not going to bother declaring it on my taxes. You will find that pursuing a criminal harassment charge in Canada usually isn't worth the bother if the personal attacks are web based - most of these people circulating the untruths are such lowlifes that everybody laughs at them anyways, although you may be able to convince the host to take them down.
Exploited
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Exploited »

well in terms of harassment, that is why I am getting things on the screen certified as evidence as they occur, so even if Dean does try to sanitize his means to spread his lies as a means to fool his followers into attacking me, if not kill me, well at least it all goes back to him if I end up being disappeared by one or more of his fanatics.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Good luck to you exploited and soon you will not have to worry Dean will be going away for a while and will have more pressing things on his mind, like staying safe in lockup. You will be free to do as you choose.

Sorry you had to deal with that type of scum. One thing I could not quite figure out, what the heck was he trying to build and where did all his money go. I think Deano is nothing more than a mouthy 2-bit scammer who is coming to the end of freedom and is starting to implode
Last edited by NYGman on Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Exploited wrote:well in terms of harassment, that is why I am getting things on the screen certified as evidence as they occur, so even if Dean does try to sanitize his means to spread his lies as a means to fool his followers into attacking me, if not kill me, well at least it all goes back to him if I end up being disappeared by one or more of his fanatics.
I agree with Ninj, most of them are "keyboard rebels" who would never do the things they write about online. If your identity is not fully known, you have nothing to worry about.

As for having his facebook shut down, as I am sure you learned the hard way from Youtube, don't be the AGGRESSOR. This is one time when playing the VICTIM plays in your favor.
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

That and they will move on and forget about it in about 3 weeks time
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Exploited wrote:well in terms of harassment, that is why I am getting things on the screen certified as evidence as they occur, so even if Dean does try to sanitize his means to spread his lies as a means to fool his followers into attacking me, if not kill me, well at least it all goes back to him if I end up being disappeared by one or more of his fanatics.
Get lots of screen grabs, the whole problem with facebook is that evidence disappears. When you feel that you have enough take everything you have to the local police. Even if they don't take action it is useful should you wish to pursue civil means such as a restraining order because it proves that you were concerned enough and fearful for your own safety that you tried to get the police to do something. I would also reccomend that you obtain legal advice soonest.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Personally I wouldn't bother trying to take down his Facebook and crap. The hardcore is always going to support him no matter what. We could find high definition video of him punching a baby and his supporters will defend him and argue the baby was a statist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPY5P0TaC4k
Wake Up! Productions

I have to ask you, what is your opinion on the new "Got Freedom/EarthSC" joint website?
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

eric wrote:
Get lots of screen grabs, the whole problem with facebook is that evidence disappears. When you feel that you have enough take everything you have to the local police. Even if they don't take action it is useful should you wish to pursue civil means such as a restraining order because it proves that you were concerned enough and fearful for your own safety that you tried to get the police to do something. I would also reccomend that you obtain legal advice soonest.
Sounds like good advice.

Be safe, Exploited.

Lock the doors. Change your routines. Be sure your cell phone is charged. Be aware of nearby people and vehicles. Be observant. Avoid isolated areas. Consider carrying a whistle to make a loud noise in case of an emergency.
Wake Up! Productions

arayder wrote:
eric wrote:
Sounds like good advice.

Be safe, Exploited.

Lock the doors. Change your routines. Be sure your cell phone is charged. Be aware of nearby people and vehicles. Be observant. Avoid isolated areas. Consider carrying a whistle to make a loud noise in case of an emergency.
Great, way to make him PARANOID. He admitted to me in a PM that Dean doesn't even know his real name. Sorry, but I honestly don't think you comment helped.
Exploited
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Exploited »

thank god the creep will be locked up in a few weeks, if not a nation wide man hunt.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Actually what I want to know is WHAT is Earth Stewardship thing he's promoting, what was the website, what were you promised a 50% stake in, where was the money going, how was the money being moved, what was the money for.
Exploited
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Exploited »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:I have to ask you, what is your opinion on the new "Got Freedom/EarthSC" joint website?
Jordan will just get exploited also and everything that doesn't involve Dean's ego being stroked, Dean will just palm off onto Jordan.

None of the proceeds go towards projects or land stewardship that others get to use. All the monies only benefits Dean and Dean alone. He lies about everything and when you confront him on such issues he just won't talk to you.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

WUP, I suggest he turn the matter over to the cops and protect himself.

It's good that Dean doesn't know his name. But my suggestions aren't anything out of the ordinary when one gets threats.
Exploited
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Exploited »

Jeffrey wrote:Actually what I want to know is WHAT is Earth Stewardship thing he's promoting, what was the website, what were you promised a 50% stake in, where was the money going, how was the money being moved, what was the money for.
the social community website and media propaganda pushing. was via the websites he got me to setup but all went to him and his bank accounts.

I still don't know what the hell he was selling, he couldn't come up with a model, nor define a business plan or mission statement. he just wants to mouth off and play the pathetic victim. he doesn't even want to teach law anymore which what people knew him for. all political rhetoric and talk about poor little Dean and the state is after him etc. I'm pretty sure he manufactures his conspiracies just like he did with me when I quit.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

eric wrote:
Exploited wrote: as you can understand, I'm pretty shaken up by this. I'm looking into means to have facebook shut his pages down out of fear for my own life all because I refuse to be his slave.
Welcome to this site. You will find that most of us are more polite, and the debates are more civilized, although at times rancorous. BTW, according to a couple of FMOTL who have featured me on their sites I am a hired harasser and thug. Let me tell you, the pay as a minion and tool of the oppressors is so poor that I'm not going to bother declaring it on my taxes. You will find that pursuing a criminal harassment charge in Canada usually isn't worth the bother if the personal attacks are web based - most of these people circulating the untruths are such lowlifes that everybody laughs at them anyways, although you may be able to convince the host to take them down.
You shouldn't be posting comments like this when the moderator is an ex-CRA auditor. I might feel duty-bound to turn you in for not reporting the money you didn't make. Crap, I haven't reported the income I haven't made as a Quatloos moderator either. Forget it.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Exploited
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Exploited »

Burnaby49 wrote: You shouldn't be posting comments like this when the moderator is an ex-CRA auditor. I might feel duty-bound to turn you in for not reporting the money you didn't make. Crap, I haven't reported the income I haven't made as a Quatloos moderator either. Forget it.

by all means, report him. Dean Clifford shouldn't be using his expired drivers license to setup the means to fleece his gullible followers anyway.
Wake Up! Productions

Exploited wrote:
Wake Up! Productions wrote:I have to ask you, what is your opinion on the new "Got Freedom/EarthSC" joint website?
Jordan will just get exploited also and everything that doesn't involve Dean's ego being stroked, Dean will just palm off onto Jordan.

None of the proceeds go towards projects or land stewardship that others get to use. All the monies only benefits Dean and Dean alone. He lies about everything and when you confront him on such issues he just won't talk to you.
It appears as though Dean has turned over full control of the domain to Jordan:

If this is true, it is no longer Dean's site, and it will live on even while Dean is in prison. This is a scary thought to me.