Moderator: Burnaby49

Exploited
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Re: Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond

Post by Exploited »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
Exploited wrote:he will always be dependent on people to drive him around
Are you saying that Dean is being a GOOD LITTLE BOY, and abiding by the terms of his BAIL? :snicker:
well he is going around telling people he has no bail conditions, if that was the case he would be able to drive and doing his cross country seminar get out the violin VictimHood fleecing sessions.

it is clear he is restricted to the confines of the owners of a farm who fronted up his surety. what was it? $40k.
the Earth Stewardship Cooperative members fees is probably a means to reimburse them and his parents if it comes to him taking off. It would be very bad press if they are bankrupted by Dean due to breaking his bail conditions.
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:Exploited:

If Dean doesn't know your identity, are you willing to be the Quatloos "boots on the ground" in covering Dean's Jan. 8th Sentencing? Are you close enough to attend?
I thought you were going, I was going to cover whatever shortfall there is in funding.
k1w1
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by k1w1 »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:TWITTER: Best wise crack wins a prize !!! :snicker:

BOVINE WHISPERING INTO CLIFFORD'S EAR: "Ok Deano, next time you're at court here's what you should do..."

Now we know where Clifford gets his bullshit ideas from. From an actual bull-shitter!

Hey exploited, you shouldn't lose any sleep worrying that one of Cifford's social media followers might track you down and kill you. The sort of people who follow him can barely organise their own lives without tripping over themselves -- they have a tendency to shoot themselves in the foot, just like their guru does.
Llwellyn
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Llwellyn »

EXPLOITED : - Welcome to Quatloos, we have a lot of general posters here who keep tabs on things, and poke around gathering information etc (see the likes of WuP, and our Uber B.C. Court recorder/reporter Burnaby).

Sad to see that it took your time and effort in creating and working on things, only to get.. screwed out of your value/worth. Dean is like many of the other predecessors .. Delusional, abusive, exploitative and simply a nutter!!
Any of the various 'threats' etc made by his ilk and followers for the MOST part, can really be ignored. Most of them could not figure a way out of a wet paper bag if they were stuffed into one. Let alone them tracking a person down, identifying, and then going after them. - like the others have said, keyboard internet warriors .. If there is real concern on your side, copy/record everything communicated to you, and proceed to the police with your personal safety concerns. If you need help/guidance, simply go to any major government building/office (IE here it is down by city hall).. in there they have free legal advisers, who will inform you of what you need to do etc.

Wake Up P!!! - for you, commenting about cameras in court.. IF, you are there, once the judge has entered, you MAY (even from the observer lobby) request to speak, and at that time, ASK the judge for permission to record/video.. As long as it is politely done, quite often a judge will allow it. In the case of Dean.. I would petition that, in public interest, since Dean uses video / youtube etc to falsely report things, that you would like a chance to balance those scales. Any video taken will be subject to the court authority/judge.. (Yes you CAN record in a courtroom, but to do so you MUST first have PERMISSION)

Llwellyn
Guardian and Keeper of the Tor
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Burnaby49 wrote:I haven't reported the income I haven't made as a Quatloos moderator either.
Sounds like an asset to me.

Welcome to Q, Exploited.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Exploited, thanks for all your information.

I think it will go a long way toward dissuading gullible individuals from giving their money to Dean.

Good luck to you. Stay safe.
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Jeffrey wrote:
Wake Up! Productions wrote:Exploited:

If Dean doesn't know your identity, are you willing to be the Quatloos "boots on the ground" in covering Dean's Jan. 8th Sentencing? Are you close enough to attend?
I thought you were going, I was going to cover whatever shortfall there is in funding.
Only crazy people go to Winnipeg in January (see Dean Clifford) !!! :snicker:
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Well, it would seem that Deano is at least consistent with his treatment and abuse of people he cons in to helping him, and Exploited I am sorry you became another one in a long list of his victims and welcome to Quatloos.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Burnaby49 wrote:
eric wrote: BTW, according to a couple of FMOTL who have featured me on their sites I am a hired harasser and thug. Let me tell you, the pay as a minion and tool of the oppressors is so poor that I'm not going to bother declaring it on my taxes.
You shouldn't be posting comments like this when the moderator is an ex-CRA auditor. I might feel duty-bound to turn you in for not reporting the money you didn't make. Crap, I haven't reported the income I haven't made as a Quatloos moderator either. Forget it.
At least you got a gimlet-eyed pink beaver out of the deal. Just think of the image branding, that ought to be worth something. Myself, I didn't even get a six pack of Black Ice out of the deal. (For the uninitiated, Black Ice is a very cheap, high alcohol malt liquor masquerading as beer, beloved by street people in Alberta.)
Wake Up! Productions

eric wrote:At least you got a gimlet-eyed pink beaver out of the deal. Just think of the image branding, that ought to be worth something. Myself, I didn't even get a six pack of Black Ice out of the deal. (For the uninitiated, Black Ice is a very cheap, high alcohol malt liquor masquerading as beer, beloved by street people in Alberta.)
I once got tanked on two 40oz bottles of Black Ice, then confessed to my ex that I cheated on her. Haven't touched the Black Ice (or her) ever since !!! :haha:
Wake Up! Productions

It seems as though Dean's Webmaster isn't the only one who has done an about face.

The "Live Free" Facebook page, formerly https://www.facebook.com/freedeanclifford/ (run by Rob Smith - Counsel viewtopic.php?t=9897 ) has changed the "About" section to read:
Dean Clifford DOESN'T own or operate this community. Never has and never will.
On top of that, Smith has also removed the "In Honor of Dean Clifford" section from his website. http://www.robsmithcounsel.com/tag/dean-clifford/
Wake Up! Productions

Exploited wrote:well he is going around telling people he has no bail conditions, if that was the case he would be able to drive and doing his cross country seminar get out the violin VictimHood fleecing sessions.

it is clear he is restricted to the confines of the owners of a farm who fronted up his surety. what was it? $40k.
the Earth Stewardship Cooperative members fees is probably a means to reimburse them and his parents if it comes to him taking off. It would be very bad press if they are bankrupted by Dean due to breaking his bail conditions.
In case you decide to come back to Q, I must ask one burning question that I forgot to ask last night.

What happened on November 5th? Why was Dean not sentenced then? Dean claims that he spit out some garbage about the Canadian Citizen Act, and how you forfeit all your property to the Queen, and then poof - he magically walks free.

We will eventually find out through the actual court documents, but I would like to hear it from you.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:It seems as though Dean's Webmaster isn't the only one who has done an about face.

The "Live Free" Facebook page, formerly https://www.facebook.com/freedeanclifford/ (run by Rob Smith - Counsel viewtopic.php?t=9897 ) has changed the "About" section to read:
Dean Clifford DOESN'T own or operate this community. Never has and never will.
The supply of suckers never seems to stop. On the side bar of Smith's Live Free Facebook page is a lady named Crystal Brown who says she wants to get in touch with Dean to chat about:

. . .the "how to's" of putting my ducks in a row to get off this crap ride ... I sent a couple other messages but have no idea if they got to him.. so putting this out there..

That should right up Dean's alley. . . a young, vulnerable woman who thinks the Deaner has the answer to her problems.

Here's arayder's discount advice service, Crystal . . .no drugs. . .no debit. . .no abusive relationships. . .eat healthy. . .work out as you can. . .get plenty of sleep. . . work like everything depends on you and pray like everything depends on God.

That'll be a dime Ms. Brown.
Exploited
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Exploited »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:What happened on November 5th? Why was Dean not sentenced then? Dean claims that he spit out some garbage about the Canadian Citizen Act, and how you forfeit all your property to the Queen, and then poof - he magically walks free.

We will eventually find out through the actual court documents, but I would like to hear it from you.
it is probably in the transcript if anyone purchased that. I have a sneaking suspicion he played a sick relative card. he is going around telling people all his bail conditions are gone yet he is dependent on others to drive him everywhere and he still has to check in and can only reside at limited places. the man is one slime bag creep that takes advantage of peoples good will. I doubt he has ever paid is own way in life ever. everyone he comes in touch with, he sees as a means to scam and exploit them. like to see him try cross into the US border. he would be going straight back to where he belongs quick smart.
Wake Up! Productions

Exploited wrote:like to see him try cross into the US border. he would be going straight back to where he belongs quick smart.
Hell, years ago when I was first getting into the freeman thing, I watched a video of Dean CLAIMING that he "crossed the US border" with no problem. The video is gone, but here is an account: http://sovereign-citizen-blog.blogspot. ... -dean.html
Exploited
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Exploited »

Exploited wrote:like to see him try cross into the US border. he would be going straight back to where he belongs quick smart.
Hell, years ago when I was first getting into the freeman thing, I watched a video of Dean CLAIMING that he "crossed the US border" with no problem. The video is gone, but here is an account: http://sovereign-citizen-blog.blogspot. ... -dean.html
this never happened, he was not allowed in then either which of course he blames facebook for.

his road side pull over was nonsense also which yet again a complete FAIL! his truck got towed. 3 hours of anti climatic BS.
he goes around saying he lost $75,000 in trucks, but you always had the same truck. only this time him or his lackeys have painted the same truck white, poor job at that. probably used house paint to evade the cops.

has anyone ever seen any evidence his trucks are still rusting away at an impound lot? the way the man things, he would of just gone and paid the small fee to get them back. it is just a good victim hood story to tell to get people to pity the conman.
Wake Up! Productions

Exploited wrote:his road side pull over was nonsense also which yet again a complete FAIL! his truck got towed. 3 hours of anti climatic BS.
he goes around saying he lost $75,000 in trucks, but you always had the same truck. only this time him or his lackeys have painted the same truck white, poor job at that. probably used house paint to evade the cops.

has anyone ever seen any evidence his trucks are still rusting away at an impound lot? the way the man things, he would of just gone and paid the small fee to get them back. it is just a good victim hood story to tell to get people to pity the conman.
Unfortunately, all video evidence has been DELETED (of which you had a hand in). Please tell me that you have saved copies of the videos?
Exploited
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Exploited »

Exploited wrote:his road side pull over was nonsense also which yet again a complete FAIL! his truck got towed. 3 hours of anti climatic BS.

Unfortunately, all video evidence has been DELETED (of which you had a hand in). Please tell me that you have saved copies of the videos?
there was never any video of this. it was all just his word on facebook.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

exploited,

how much have you seen of deans racist side? does he still use any of the racist groups and/or bikers or gangs in his dealings?

just curious.
thanks,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Wake Up! Productions

bmxninja357 wrote:exploited,

how much have you seen of deans racist side? does he still use any of the racist groups and/or bikers or gangs in his dealings?

just curious.
thanks,
ninj
Source provided: http://anti-racistcanada.blogspot.ca/20 ... egins.html