Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond

Moderator: Burnaby49

Exploited
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Re: Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond

Post by Exploited »

:snicker:
Last edited by Exploited on Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:36 am, edited 4 times in total.
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NYGman »

lol wrote:Just so everyone knows, exploited = alex. The same alex who sent bates that info way back when is the same alex who trashed everything recently.
Lol=Dean?

Probably not, but nice too have a Dean supporter here. Wonder what lol thinks about Dean going to jail soon?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Exploited
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Exploited »

Last edited by Exploited on Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
k1w1
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by k1w1 »

lol wrote:Just so everyone knows, exploited = alex. The same alex who sent bates that info way back when is the same alex who trashed everything recently.
Lol, indeed. Yeah, I'm inclined to believe so... it's more than just that idiom (which has nothing whatsoever to do with using an iphone or whatever); their whole style is the same -- it practically jumped out at me. But I'd be interested to know why lol says the same; they seem to know something about this. It all seems a bit weird...

Exploited, you say lol is trying to intimidate you into revealing your name? Really? Didn't look like intimidation to me. Geez, but you really like playing the victim, eh.

Even if lol is Dean or Stephen or Jordan, I don't see what they or anyone else would have to gain by lying about alex being the same person who recently trashed everything.
Exploited
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Exploited »

Last edited by Exploited on Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

We get it k1w1.

In the k1w1 universe harm done to the gullible is not harm at all. In k1w1 world fraud committed by a commercial entity isn't fraud at all.

In the theme park of your mind one feigns superiority by blaming the victim and excusing the perpetrators of fraud, theft and deception.
k1w1
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by k1w1 »

I don't think Alex would have received any sympathy if they'd come here and told how they'd got ripped off by Clifford and spat the dummy but then went straight back to him and asked for some more and again got ripped off and again spat the dummy. That would be less exploited and more, er, well, Fuckin'Stupid.

What do you reckon, Exploited?
Exploited
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Exploited »

Last edited by Exploited on Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Hello "lol" and welcome to Q.

Might I ask how you seem to know this for certain? You sound like you might have some inside info. :snicker:
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

k1w1 wrote:I don't see what they or anyone else would have to gain by lying about alex being the same person who recently trashed everything.
In the OPCA world, they don't have to have anything to gain. They could have everything to lose and they'll still do it. That's why so many of us view them as "crazy" even if they don't fit the official definitions of said designation.

As just one of many examples, take the Volks. If they truly believed in the religious position of not paying interest, they had a way out of their debt whereby they ended up paying as little interest as possible and walked away with the equity they had invested in their house. They could have sold their house on the market and paid the outstanding balance of the mortgage - simple solution.

Instead they choose to stop paying anything and lost the house - and if memory serves correct, they lost the equity in the house as well.
Wake Up! Productions

DEAN IS BAAAACCCK !!!

Facebook:
Good morning everyone. Just to let everyone know, we are back on track with a new web team. Updates to come on that in the next day or two. However, I am now solely in charge of my Youtube account now, my old personal one, which I will be using from now on, and will slowly get all my old video's back up on the internet, though I expect a LOT of harassment. I will work through it all and learn how to fight off the false copyright complaints while I gather evidence agaisnt the fraudsters working very hard to keep me silent. In the meantime, Facebook would not let me fix the broken link to the old Youtube account, so here is the new link to the newly re-published video. Have a great Week!

Join the Rebellion. May the Force of Love be with you!
He has re-uploaded his most recent video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIyTdmQgrFM - which somehow got over 1,000 views and 124 likes in 8 hours !!! Not bad for a re-upload.

Dean also has a new Twitter account: https://twitter.com/dcdotcf
Dean C. Clifford ‏@dcdotcf · 8h hours ago
My account was hijacked and destroyed. I guess the truth hurts.
Wake Up! Productions

Hello zzzzzz zzzzzzzzz
Last edited by wserra on Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Redact another poster's alleged real name
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Eh let's not put people's names out on the internet.

Anyways one more question, are you the guy in the cell phone tower story? What's your version of that.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Jeffrey wrote:Eh let's not put people's names out on the internet.
Agreed. If you can show that the poster's identity has some relevance - a crony of Clifford, for example, or Clifford himself - fine. Absent such, however, posters should be able to stay anonymous if they wish.

At least on this board.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Wake Up! Productions

My apologies.

One thing I did learn through researching the "lulz" email address is that unlike "lol" (meaning "laugh out loud"), "lulz" is a term used by hackers that means "just for fun". Kind of like how Vinny Eastwood's Facebook group was hacked "just for fun".
Wake Up! Productions

wserra wrote:Agreed. If you can show that the poster's identity has some relevance - a crony of Clifford, for example, or Clifford himself - fine. Absent such, however, posters should be able to stay anonymous if they wish.

At least on this board.
My apologies.

I will keep that image in my Imagur account, and should the name come up again with a direct link to Dean, such as being a webmaster or something of that nature, I will bring it back at that point.
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
My apologies.

One thing I did learn through researching the "lulz" email address is that unlike "lol" (meaning "laugh out loud"), "lulz" is a term used by hackers that means "just for fun". Kind of like how Vinny Eastwood's Facebook group was hacked "just for fun".
Wow. Yur really learnin this internet thingy eh?
Wake Up! Productions

Philistine wrote:Wow. Yur really learnin this internet thingy eh?
Call me naïve, but yeah, as far as the world of hackers goes, I am just a baby learning to crawl.
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
Philistine wrote:Wow. Yur really learnin this internet thingy eh?
Call me naïve, but yeah, as far as the world of hackers goes, I am just a baby learning to crawl.
Who said anything about hackers?
My guess is that you are using this board for a personal agenda. You're the guy who did this right?
Consent of the Governed, The Freeman Movement Defined :roll:
You've drunk deep of the freeman kool-aid and you just have a vendetta with Clifford it seems.
Wake Up! Productions

Philistine wrote:You've drunk deep of the freeman kool-aid and you just have a vendetta with Clifford it seems.
Ummm, I actually thought that was well known and understood around these parts. :brickwall: As I said, I am a "recovering" freeman.

I have been nothing but truthful and honest since I came here, not to mention I certainly contributed a hell of a lot more than YOU have. So, I don't appreciate your tone, or your unsolicited and unwarranted attack on me !!! :naughty:
Last edited by Wake Up! Productions on Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.