Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond

Moderator: Burnaby49

LordEd
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond

Post by LordEd »

Seems Mr exploited has nuked his most recent comments. I hate when a thread's response contexts are blown up like that.
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

LordEd wrote:Seems Mr exploited has nuked his most recent comments. I hate when a thread's response contexts are blown up like that.
Damn, now I don't know if anything he said was true or not. Well, whomever it was, they had their say. Onward and upward.
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

What's the use of having your say if you go and erase your say?
Wake Up! Productions

LordEd wrote:What's the use of having your say if you go and erase your say?
I went back, the only comments that are deleted are those that followed this "lol" character, and his single post that "Exploited is Alex". All comment prior to that are still intact.

The fact that Exploited replaced his comments the "snicker" :snicker: is a red flag for me. That tells me that either he got one over on us, or that "lol" was indeed correct. :shrug:
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

It may end up being much ado about nothing.

Dean's reputation still stinks and he's still going to jail in a couple of weeks.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

LordEd wrote:What's the use of having your say if you go and erase your say?
given what was put in it's place, there may be a tad bit more to it.
Wake Up! Productions

I have a paradoxical question.

If Dean Clifford endorse Putin, and Putin endorses Trump, does this now mean that Dean Clifford endorses Trump as well?

:thinking: :snicker:
erwalkerca
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by erwalkerca »

Whoohoo. I managed to get on Dean's YouTube blocked list.
I feel such a sense of fulfillment.
LOL
k1w1
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by k1w1 »

arayder wrote:It may end up being much ado about nothing.
Yep, was indeed much ado about nothing. Was just someone trying to claim they're a victim when in fact they're just another moron who literally asked for it. Whew! Lucky you didn't fall for that one, eh, arayder.
arayder wrote:Dean's reputation still stinks and he's still going to jail in a couple of weeks.
Did you notice the following posted about Clifford over at WFS?
I don`t care about his faults.
What can anyone say to someone like that? It's just hopeless...
Wake Up! Productions

Facebook:
We are now Live. ESC is a Group within the GotFreedom HUB that combines our own social media networks. I will have a video up soon explaining how it all works. It's also cheaper, we've lowered it to $10 a month, and have created a true or direct democracy, where people can direct their monthly contribution by being a member of Groups within the HUB. Their membership in sub Groups determines what funding the sub group will receive. The ultimate form of "Voting with your Dollar".

More information to come. In the meantime, go have a look. Previous members, you have already received an email. Everything is being operated off our own secure servers for full privacy and security.

Members have the option of creating their own Groups, Initiatives, Crowd Funding ideas and a storefront for products and services they wish to provide to create our own economy, with no middle man or interference. The possibilities for growth and creating our own system, including passports, ID, and self-government are limitless.

See you there! And please share us around.

Earthsc.com
https://gotfreedom.is/
Site Welcome page:
Got Freedom is a members-only social network that provides a private, secure and censorship free environment.

Our Mission:

Got Freedom is dedicated to providing a private, secure, and censorship-resistant resource for Activists, Freedom Fighters, and Individuals.

How is Got Freedom Different?:

Got Freedom is 100% ad-free, censorship-resistant, and community driven. One of Got Freedom's best features is eliminating the need for multiple services. Imagine combining your WordPress blog, forums, instant messenger, Facebook profile, and social groups all into one cohesive censorship-free platform. That's what Got Freedom offers.

Who uses Got Freedom?

Activists, Freedom Fighters, Private Individuals and Groups.
Organizations like Dean Clifford's Earth Stewardship Cooperative rely on us to keep their members connected and secure.

Alright, I'm in! How do I sign up?

Head over to the sign up page. Please note that memberships are only available on a subscription basis.
If you would like to use bitcoin you will need to pay yearly by sending the current exchange value of $120 or $300 CAD to 1AUE7XZ8qP5owAxwwaNSQsC9zqjCkYUVDw and sending us a message on our contact page. If you choose bitcoin your account will be manually approved and we will contact you with confirmation.
Wake Up! Productions

A glimmer of hope? Dean finally appears to be accepting of his fate:

goldenthroat86
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by goldenthroat86 »

I feel so honored to be on Dean SHITSTAIN Clifford's "blocked" list!
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
someone, perhaps Deaner wrote:The possibilities for ... creating our own ... passports ... are limitless.
:haha:

I'd love to witness the first one who creates his/her own passport try and use it to go through customs.
Wake Up! Productions

goldenthroat86 wrote:I feel so honored to be on Dean SHITSTAIN Clifford's "blocked" list!
Welcome goldenthroat86. I recognise the name from Youtube.
Last edited by Wake Up! Productions on Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wake Up! Productions

Merry Freeman GURU Christmas !!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5KMxrrUzD0

Wake Up! Productions

Dean did a 3 hour internet radio podcast today. I am just starting to listen to it now.

The audio files (5 parts) can be found here: http://outofthebagradio.weebly.com/podc ... k-23122015
Wake Up! Productions

REVIEW OF THIS PODCAST INTERVIEW:

I should preface this review by stating that Dean was on an Irish radio podcast. The last time he was on this same podcast was 3 years ago. The host has not kept up with the events of the past 2 years, so it was very easy for Dean to lie through his teeth. This is the best type of interview, as it becomes so easy to spot the lies.

PART 1

- Claims he hasn't FILED taxes in 19 - going on - 20 years.

- Claims (once again) that the gun charges were old riffles kept in his family for "GENERATIONS".

- Claims that the Pot charges were for "trafficking", as opposed to production of a controlled substance.

- Claims that the Pot wasn't even his. Claims (once again) it was for "cancer" (i.e. the "sick friend" tale).

- He "highly suggests" dealing with criminal matters, rather than being arrested and dragged into court "in chains" (Menard please take note).

OK I finally GOT IT. I see Dean Clifford's vision for the now defunct "Earth Stewardship co-operative" website.

Towards the end of part one, he states that with the advent of the internet, we can create "new societies" that have no geographical boarders. Basically, he is stating that if you are a member of this WEBSITE, you are a member of his new society, and therefore not a member of the PHYSISCAL society that you currently live in - you know, the one that paves the roads and sidewalks, lights your streets at night, collects your trash etc.

Dean has no intention of setting up his own "micro-nation" - it is merely internet based. I am a member of this WEBSITE, therefore that laws of your society don't apply to me !!!

PART 2:

Reviewing now ...
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:REVIEW OF THIS PODCAST INTERVIEW:

I should preface this review by stating that Dean was on an Irish radio podcast. The last time he was on this same podcast was 3 years ago. The host has not kept up with the events of the past 2 years, so it was very easy for Dean to lie through his teeth. This is the best type of interview, as it becomes so easy to spot the lies.

PART 1

- Claims he hasn't FILED taxes in 19 - going on - 20 years.

- Claims (once again) that the gun charges were old riffles kept in his family for "GENERATIONS".

- Claims that the Pot charges were for "trafficking", as opposed to production of a controlled substance.

- Claims that the Pot wasn't even his. Claims (once again) it was for "cancer" (i.e. the "sick friend" tale).

- He "highly suggests" dealing with criminal matters, rather than being arrested and dragged into court "in chains" (Menard please take note).

OK I finally GOT IT. I see Dean Clifford's vision for the now defunct "Earth Stewardship co-operative" website.

Towards the end of part one, he states that with the advent of the internet, we can create "new societies" that have no geographical boarders. Basically, he is stating that if you are a member of this WEBSITE, you are a member of his new society, and therefore not a member of the PHYSISCAL society that you currently live in - you know, the one that paves the roads and sidewalks, lights your streets at night, collects your trash etc.

Dean has no intention of setting up his own "micro-nation" - it is merely internet based. I am a member of this WEBSITE, therefore that laws of your society don't apply to me !!!

PART 2:

Reviewing now ...
It seems to me that Dean, who was never exactly Mr. Stability, is becoming unwound in the days before his jailing.
Wake Up! Productions

PART 2

- Dean claims that https://gotfreedom.is/ is BASED out of Iceland, when really it is actually BASED out of Winnipeg, Canada.

- The host mentions that Max Igan is creating (or has created) a similar WEBSITE for people to actually meet in person. He describes it as a sort of "dating" site.

- A caller called in, but hung up before the host could answer it. Dean claims that he wants his detractors to call in and "man up". Damn, I wish I had heard this LIVE - I would have been "Johnny on the spot" as somebody on Q called me !!!

- Dean claims that he told his former "web guy" (presumably "Exploited") that he didn't want to put all his fish in one barrel (Youtube), because all they have to do is "flip a switch" and your work is gone.
Wake Up! Productions

There are 2 new entries on the Manitoba Court website from yesterday:
23-Dec-2015 Winnipeg - QB MOTION BRIEF - SENTENCING , MATERIALS CROWN

23-Dec-2015 Winnipeg - QB MOTION BRIEF - CROWN'S ENHANCED CREDIT MATERIALS
Not sure what this means?