Reactions to the Brown arrests

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Truthstalker

Post by Truthstalker »

Famspear wrote
Do you mean pre-1966? I think the Beatles looked more alike in '64 and '65. After they got more heavily into the drugs and eastern religion and more experimentation in the recording studio (1966-67), they seemed to sort of grow hair in all different directions. Do you think they all looked alike on the cover of, say, Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band?

I'll go with Sgt. Pepper
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Sean Kranish

Almost makes me feel sorry for Ed and Elaine Brown. Almost.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

truthstalker wrote:
I'll go with Sgt. Pepper
How life like! Just the way I remember them.
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

ASITStands wrote:Sean Kranish

Almost makes me feel sorry for Ed and Elaine Brown. Almost.
People like Kranish need to move to China or practically any other country. If they think the evil gubmint is out to get them here, what will they think there?

An example of hostage negotiations in China.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Evil Squirrel Overlord wrote: Sad but true. I had a jealous husband on my porch gunning for me earlier this summer. (Long story, but I was not seeing his wife.) Since I wasn't home, he called and left a full discription of himself and my porch on my answering machine. He then called back because he forgot to spell his name to me. He is currently in a correctional facility for other offenses.
I'm guessing it must be eating him up, thinking about all those porch doors out there that his wife could be going through right now and he can't reach them.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

William Miller Reaction

Seems to me he's having a few second thoughts about where this is all going or where it all went. Someone might be able to actually talk some sense to him. Ya think?

Interesting reaction nonetheless.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

ASITStands wrote:William Miller Reaction

Seems to me he's having a few second thoughts about where this is all going or where it all went. Someone might be able to actually talk some sense to him. Ya think?

Perhaps Mr. Miller worries about the visit and talk from the US Marshals which precipitated this "distancing" of himself from the Browns so as not to join the other 4.

Why is he saying this now?

Given Bill's demeanor and outlook, he will probably always be complaining about treatment from some form of the government.

Hopefully, I'm wrong and he has turned a corner.
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

Who is "YankeesPie" and "MaidMarion"? Their comments about Bill were unkind.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

ASITStands wrote:William Miller Reaction

I'll put five million quatloos on the line and say that Bill Miller is lying about ever distancing himself from the Brown situation. The public appearance of distance is a cover for being one of the designated shooters.
Demo.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Joey Smith wrote:Who is "YankeesPie" and "MaidMarion"? Their comments about Bill were unkind.
According to the blogger profile, Yankeespie is Beverly Durand, a friend of Casey Lee Cobb from Bowdoin, ME. Another example of too much information posted on the web.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

I'll put five million quatloos on the line and say that Bill Miller is lying about ever distancing himself from the Brown situation. The public appearance of distance is a cover for being one of the designated shooters.
I'm sure you have the five million to wager, and I'm sure your information is more perfect than mine. I'm just trying to listen, read and pay attention, and it appeared both he and Ridley had exhibited better attitudes than most of these actors.

On what do you base your wager? I've heard Miller rants in the past, and I don't remember anything specific as to him being a shooter or even interested in furthering the violence.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Joey Smith wrote:Who is "YankeesPie" and "MaidMarion"? Their comments about Bill were unkind.
"MaidMarion" is a frequent participant in the Makethestand forum and has called numerous talk shows since the arrest of Ed and Elaine. She has only mentioned that her first name is Maureen, she is the same age as Ed, born in Canada and now lives in Mexico.

Her latest rant on Makethestand is that Kuglin "just" won her case so Ed and Elaine Brown must be innocent. She is quite misinformed about many things.

That's all I know, others may know more.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

ASITStands wrote:I've heard Miller rants in the past, and I don't remember anything specific as to him being a shooter or even interested in furthering the violence.
IIRC, Miller is the one that said that Ed was more useful dead than alive.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Re: Reactions to the Brown arrests

Post by webhick »

wserra wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:
ANIMOSH QUAY1 *READY*
Oct 7 2007 10:14 AM

OH, AND BY THE WAY MONIER, WHAT DID THAT FEDERAL AGENT/INFORMANT DO TO ME WHEN I WAS KNOCKED OUT??
By the sound of it, they replaced her brain with a potato.
The Illuminati stopped replacing brains with potatoes in 1981. Part of the reason was the whole "Living Dead" factor that has been documented extensively.

Now, the policy is the frontal-lobotomy. But if it makes you feel any better, we put the frontal lobe in a jar on my shelf and put a funny face on it using spare parts from the Potato Head line of products. And then, we make them act out soap operas.

And to answer her question, she wasn't knocked "out". Wrong preposition. But don't worry, although standard incubation on a Wolverpuss is 10 years, the birth goes by very quickly...mostly because the surrogate never survives the first 15 minutes.
Truthstalker

Post by Truthstalker »

Armed Feds Question Bloggers In Brown Case
Manhunt ensues as Marshals search for alleged "hit list"

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/oc ... d_feds.htm
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

When did the Feds start hijacking State Police cars & uniforms?
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

I love it. A photo that has nothing to do with the story.
Demo.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Armed Feds Question Bloggers In Brown Case
Manhunt ensues as Marshals search for alleged "hit list"

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/oc ... d_feds.htm
"Prison Planet" sounds like a website/publication for people who are angry about gravity.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Actually it sounds like a computer video game.

The participants play freethinking dissadents exiled from a despotic starfaring civilization. They stumble out of disposable capsules onto the bleak surface of their new home. There they must survive harsh environments and warring gangs.

But-- there's no government and no taxes, so by tp standards it starts with VICTORY!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Date: Oct 10, 2007 12:08 AM

"MANURE" HOW DID IT FEEL TO STALK AND TERRORIZE AN ELDERLY COUPLE FOR SIX MONTHS?? DO YOU GO HOME AND BRAG TO YOUR WIFE EVERY NIGHT?? DID YOU CALL YOUR BUDDIES ON THE PHONE AND BRAG ABOUT HOW YOU TERRORIZED AND MENTALLY TORTURED THEM? I HEARD ED HAD HEART TROUBLE BEFORE YOU TOOK HIM AND ELAINE HOSTAGE, YOU ARE A SICK, TWISTED MOTHER FUCKER PICKING ON TWO DEFENSELESS NON-VIOLENT OFFENDERS THAT WERE ONLY TRYING TO PROTECT THEMSELVES FROM SICKOS LIKE YOU AND YOUR BOYS.

I HOPE ALL OF YOU SICK, GUTLESS, BUTTFUCKING BASTARDS KNOW THAT YOU HAVE NOW LEFT ONE HELL OF A LEGACY FOR YOUR ENTIRE DOWNLINE OF FUTURE GENERATIONS, YOU WILL GO DOWN IN THE HISTORY BOOKS AS TERRORISTS AND COWARDS, YOU ARE NOTHING BUT SHEEP WHO COULD NOT SAY NO, YOU WOULD RATHER FOLLOW ORDERS AND HARM THE INNOCENT. YOUR ENTIRE FAMILIES WILL HAVE TO LIVE OUT THE LEGACIES YOU LEFT FOR THEM, THEY WILL ALL HANG THEIR HEADS IN SHAME AND DISGUST FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE. YOUR KIDS, YOUR GRAND KIDS, YOUR GREAT GRAND KIDS..SHIT ROLLS DOWN HILL YOU DUMB FUCK.

YOU SEE MONIER, LIFE IS NOT LIKE A BOX OF CHOCOLATES, IT'S MORE LIKE A JAR OF HOT JALAPENO'S, WHAT YOU DO TODAY, WILL BURN YOUR ASS TOMORROW.

LET THE HOSTAGES GO MONIER, DO IT NOW, DO IT FOR YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR KIDS. DO YOU REALLY WANT YOUR GRAND KIDS READING ABOUT YOU IN THE HISTORY BOOKS AS ONE OF THE WORST TERRORIST CRIMINALS OF ALL TIME THAT TOOK SIX INNOCENT HOSTAGES AND TORTURED AND BEAT THEM??? DO YOU ONLY THINK OF YOURSELF WHEN YOU MAKE THESE DECISIONS? LET THEM GO, RELEASE ALL OF THEM, DO IT NOW!!
Demo.