Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond

Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond

Post by Burnaby49 »

I'll hazard a guess and, if I'm right, it won't make Dean's Christmas any merrier. I think the Crown is applying/arguing that Dean shouldn't get the usual 1.5 to 1 credit for his pre-trial detention; that's the "enhanced credit" mentioned. My guess is that the Crown will argue that Dean's detention was a consequence of him making spurious pseudolegal arguments so he should not be permitted the usual discount and he should get only the minimum 1 to 1 credit for the sixteen months he spent in the slammer. It might even be a viable argument. Merry Xmas from the Crown Dean!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
bmxninja357
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by bmxninja357 »

The crown could actually be arguing that Dean should get no credit at all for the pre trial custody as he never had to spend it incarcerated. His time served was of his own doing. He could have spoke bail like a normal criminal and been out the door upon his first appearance.

But he was too busy winning!

Peace
Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

bmxninja357 wrote:The crown could actually be arguing that Dean should get no credit at all for the pre trial custody as he never had to spend it incarcerated. His time served was of his own doing. He could have spoke bail like a normal criminal and been out the door upon his first appearance.

Peace
Ninj
That is true to a certain point. Yes he was offered bail at the begining, but later on he did apply for it and was denied. They do have to give him credit from the point of the first denial of bail.
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Wake Up! Productions

Burnaby49 wrote:I'll hazard a guess and, if I'm right, it won't make Dean's Christmas any merrier. I think the Crown is applying/arguing that Dean shouldn't get the usual 1.5 to 1 credit for his pre-trial detention; that's the "enhanced credit" mentioned. My guess is that the Crown will argue that Dean's detention was a consequence of him making spurious pseudolegal arguments so he should not be permitted the usual discount and he should get only the minimum 1 to 1 credit for the sixteen months he spent in the slammer. It might even be a viable argument. Merry Xmas from the Crown Dean!
Dean must be reading Q - he just posted this on Facebook:
Dean C. Clifford
6 mins ·

You only go to jail when you're Dean Clifford, because they know thousands of people are watching and will quickly follow suit. That is called being politically targeted for political gain. Just another reason that HER MAJESTY INC is a criminal organization. Profits before Law.

Should have given me my trucks back and paid the damages, Whore, instead now I'm never going to stop until your institution is scattered to the wind.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Dean C. Clifford
6 mins ·

You only go to jail when you're Dean Clifford, because they know thousands of people are watching and will quickly follow suit. That is called being politically targeted for political gain. Just another reason that HER MAJESTY INC is a criminal organization. Profits before Law.

Should have given me my trucks back and paid the damages, Whore, instead now I'm never going to stop until your institution is scattered to the wind.
I think he is going to stop, in about 2 weeks, when he ends up behind bars, and Canada will still be intact. Also, isn't Dean basically admitting here, his sh*t doesn't work.
Dean says no Canadian laws apply to him
Dean breaks laws, but claims he can't be punished
Dean Claims they can't put him in jail because he isn't subject to their laws, they Jail him anyway
Dean Claims the case is over and he won, no bail terms, because no bail, he is a Freeman don't you know.
Dean claims the only reason he would be going to Jail is because he is Dean and they want to make an example of him, in front of his thousands 35 followers, and if they were to publically let him off, everyone else would follow his lead.
Dean says they should have given him his trucks back and paid damages, admitting he never got his property back.

So Dean is basically saying, My stuff will not work for me, as I am Dean, and Canada has it in for me. Because it won't work for Dean and Canada will not let him set precedent, it will be just as much use to anyone else, which is no use at all.

Come on, how pathetic. Dean claims Canada's laws don't apply to Dean, yet they are able to lock him at and take away his liberty, and there isn't a damn thing Dean can do about it. So I think his post is contradictory, but only because it is wrong.

Either Dean is a Freeman, and Canada can't touch him, and his followers can also become free like dean, or Canadian law does apply if you are present in Canada, and that Dean will be punished for breaking those laws, and so will any follower trying the same. Dean contradicts himself, makes it look like a catch 22, when there is a simple explanation:

1) Dean is going to Jail because he broke the law
2) Dean will not win in court, as there is nothing to win now, it is sentencing
3) Dean will go away for a while, and on this he may actually be correct, in that because he is DEan, he may go away for longer than if he were not dean
4) Dean is subject to the laws of Canada just like anyone else present in Canada.

So at the end of the day, DEan will have accomplished nothing.

The only way DEan is successful, is if he can get all the charges dropped. As we know this will never happen, I believe Canada is about to put one over on DEan, and he will spend some time as a guest of Her Majesty, so much for being a FREEMan, more like a Caged Bird.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

The only way DEan is successful, is if he can get all the charges dropped. As we know this will never happen, I believe Canada is about to put one over on DEan, and he will spend some time as a guest of Her Majesty, so much for being a FREEMan, more like a Caged Bird

He can't get charges dropped because there are no charges. He's convicted. His only recourse is to get the conviction overturned on appeal. Not likely for two reasons;

1 - No obvious appealable issue.

2 - He's Dean so he won't get a lawyer and he has no more idea how to successfully win an appeal than he did how to successfully win at his original trial.

Even if he did appeal it won't affect his sentencing hearing, that goes on regardless, and it probably wouldn't keep him out of jail while the appeal was ongoing. That is at the discretion of the court and I don't feel the love there.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
bmxninja357 wrote:The crown could actually be arguing that Dean should get no credit at all for the pre trial custody as he never had to spend it incarcerated. His time served was of his own doing. He could have spoke bail like a normal criminal and been out the door upon his first appearance.

Peace
Ninj
That is true to a certain point. Yes he was offered bail at the begining, but later on he did apply for it and was denied. They do have to give him credit from the point of the first denial of bail.

He was denied bail at that time due to actions in jail that would have gotten his bail revoked. So again he did it to himself and the court is not obliged to give you any reduction for remand time. Particularly if you are the cause of that remand time.

Peace
Ninj
goldenthroat86
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by goldenthroat86 »

Does anyone think Dean might run and become a FREEMAN ON THE LAM? :thinking:
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Impossible as deaner was never a freeman. But I could see him on a lamb.....

Peace
Ninj
Wake Up! Productions

goldenthroat86 wrote:Does anyone think Dean might run and become a FREEMAN ON THE LAM? :thinking:
This question has been explored ad nauseam. With his father and step-father on the hook for a total of $30k, it is highly unlikely. Dean has no problem burning his friends and his followers, but family is a different story.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Yeah his brother might kick his ass if he cost pops the house; aka his inheritance.

Peace
Ninj
Wake Up! Productions

Dean Clifford Betrays his Tranny lover Kate of Gaia !!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM1vU3MQkE4
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

You only go to jail when you're Dean Clifford, because they know thousands of people are watching and will quickly follow suit. That is called being politically targeted for political gain.
Really? What about the 41,000 other Canadians that are in jail and nobody knows their name?

Or all they all political prisoners but we just don't know about it?

I think what Dean meant to say was: You only go to jail when you're Dean Clifford because you're stupid enough to get caught.
Wake Up! Productions

Got Freedom? A Brief Introduction..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6HGIN7T5Zw
This is avery brief introduction to the concept of the Got Freedom Social Media Network. We may not be too large yet, but we will be. It's time that free people of the Earth had a place they can go to free from corporate advertising, censorship of the truth, and where we cannot be slienced. Many people have had there Facebook accounts terminated or suspended for telling the truth and waking others up. Now, we have a place, that much like the self governments we will build, is built for Our People. As they continue to limit Our ability to use regular social media outlets due to censorship, we will grow and replace those institutions and will not allow their interference in our World when they have nothing left. This is just the beginning. Nothing is built in a day, but I have a feeling that this will grow much faster than anticipated as oppressed around the world discover that we can leave their "Societies" and build new ones for us, both online and real World.

Dean C Clifford
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

So Deano is postulating a site where the gullible, disaffected, illiterate and just generally stupid can go to spout inanities and vulgarities unrestrictedly at each other, without the awful annoyance of the occasional voice of reason to disrupt their sandbox fantasies, as long as they don't veere from the party line he espouses, and Deano gets the bills and his webmaster paid. Yeah that's gonna work just spiffy, kinda like ALL his other great projects.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Many people have had there Facebook accounts terminated or suspended for telling the truth and waking others up.
Really, because pretty much all the Freeman and SovCit Facebook accounts I check have never been suspended, no matter how crazy they get.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

It does happen. I had a friend, a conspiracy guy and his account was terminated without any warning or reason given. So I can confirm it does happen. He never did find out why.

Peace
Ninj
Wake Up! Productions

bmxninja357 wrote:It does happen. I had a friend, a conspiracy guy and his account was terminated without any warning or reason given. So I can confirm it does happen. He never did find out why.

Peace
Ninj
Yeah ... the point is, it can happen to anyone for any reason - not just the Dean Clifford's of the world.

Take for example this 175 year old Pub that was recently in the news:
Pub called the Blackcock Inn has its Facebook page suspended for 'racist or offensive language'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z3vQXRaKTK
Wake Up! Productions

bmxninja357 wrote:It does happen. I had a friend, a conspiracy guy and his account was terminated without any warning or reason given. So I can confirm it does happen. He never did find out why.

Peace
Ninj
As per your request ...

"Leave Dean Clifford ALONE !!!" (parody)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If1ZA8Ph24E
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Hahahahaha
Ninj