Re: Guy Taylor - The Magna Carta Man of the UK

Post by mac »

You mean "Mega Cockup Man"
YiamCross
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by YiamCross »

He was one of the first in the UK to fly the "Magna Carta is still law" kite and go full blown freeman in a spectacularly public way as he parlayed millions in inherited property into bankruptcy and criminal convictions. That's my understanding of it anyway.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Well, you must admit he did flame out rather spectacularly, but otherwise he has been a continuing disappointment. At this point, about all he has left is getting a for real and extended jail sentence for his foolishness.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

It's also supposed to be his twitter handle, although as pointed out earlier in this thread, he's managed to cock that up and is instead on twitter as magnacartman.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

PeanutGallery wrote:It's also supposed to be his twitter handle, although as pointed out earlier in this thread, he's managed to cock that up and is instead on twitter as magnacartman.

NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Chaos wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote:It's also supposed to be his twitter handle, although as pointed out earlier in this thread, he's managed to cock that up and is instead on twitter as magnacartman.

Thanks for posting a photo of what was in my head when I read his twitter name.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
mac
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by mac »

His brain (whats left of it) must be pickled if all he does is spend time trawling the internet searching for so called corrupt judges and such like stories, reporting it on facebook & on twitter

https://www.facebook.com/Guy-Taylor-Iss ... 031044755/
mac
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by mac »

More than 2 months since the last posting, missing my laughing fix, what's happened
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

This was posted today. Yet more crowing about their victory over "the trolls". Apparently we've all gone into hiding since the court case.And there was me thinking that it was because it was a case of "show's over time to move on".

https://www.facebook.com/Guy-Taylor-Iss ... 031044755/
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

As far as I'm aware no one is in hiding, but then again they could be easily confused because we are all safe in our homes unlike most of them :snicker:
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back
mac
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by mac »

Anyone know what this is all about? On his FB Page about 20.40 today 13/03/2016

Guy has been arrested by 10+ policy inforcers taken to hereford plice station then being transferred to montgomerryshire magistrates in wales tomo - the offence - apparently some minor public order offence - he should be in welshpool magistrates in morning if anyone is close by
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

mac wrote:Anyone know what this is all about? On his FB Page about 20.40 today 13/03/2016

Guy has been arrested by 10+ policy inforcers taken to hereford plice station then being transferred to montgomerryshire magistrates in wales tomo - the offence - apparently some minor public order offence - he should be in welshpool magistrates in morning if anyone is close by
Odd that he appears to have been arrested unless he previously failed to appear.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Just when we thought we could stop talking about Guy Taylor, he pulls us back in!
Bones

Post by Bones »

Jeffrey wrote:Just when we thought we could stop talking about Guy Taylor, he pulls us back in!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN1Oso_fNJI
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Bones wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:Just when we thought we could stop talking about Guy Taylor, he pulls us back in!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN1Oso_fNJI
I've just watched a bit of it. They all look and sound pissed. 2:21 Guy Taylor: "I can't even remember what I was doing last year".
I think failure to appear at a Magistrates court would almost automatically result in an arrest warrant being issued. Sooner or later someone will get fed up with Guy's antics and not give him bail.
Poor Guy having to put up with all the usual things that happen when you get arrested somewhere and moved to a Magistrates Court somewhere else. Awww. And of course all the delays and cock-ups are due to the arms dealing banks flexing their powers.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

So what was the bail for? Something for the community service thing he had going?

Our illuminati powers clearly failed, Guy says the bail thing was for something from January 6 but we didn't hear or post anything about Guy since December, we had no idea he went to court in January or what it was for.

Edit: Guy claims failure to surrender to bail is not punishable with prison time. The sentencing guidelines disagree, the maximum penalty is 3 months.

https://www.sentencingcouncil.org.uk/wp ... o_Bail.pdf
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Guy says that apparently there was "an incident" at Welshpool magistrates' court last July involving him, a solicitor and someone on the door but he can't remember it happening. :haha:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
rumpelstilzchen

Jeffrey wrote:
Our illuminati powers clearly failed, Guy says the bail thing was for something from January 6 but we didn't hear or post anything about Guy since December, we had no idea he went to court in January or what it was for.
I think the reason he was arrested is because he did not turn up to court in January. From what I can make out he was on bail because of the "incident" in Welshpool magistrates' court last July. The problem is Taylor is a compulsive liar so it is difficult to make out what really happened.
It is hilarious that Taylor is complaining because he was arrested at a time of day that was inconvenient for him.
Why does Colon believe the only reason anyone would be arrested for failing to comply with bail conditions would be if they were dealing in arms? What kind of fuckwittery is that?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Why would he be in court in July, what is Welshpool, where is Welshpool.
rumpelstilzchen

Jeffrey wrote:Why would he be in court in July,
I have no idea.
what is Welshpool,

Welshpool is a town
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welshpool
where is Welshpool.
In Wales.
BHF wrote: