Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond

Moderator: Burnaby49

bmxninja357
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond

Post by bmxninja357 »

Wup,
That is the best video. I have watched it a zillion times.

Hahahahahahahahaha nice work man!

Peace
Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

bmxninja357 wrote:Wup,
That is the best video. I have watched it a zillion times.

Hahahahahahahahaha nice work man!

Peace
Ninj
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

Yeh, it was funny when it was about Britney.
Wake Up! Productions

Philistine wrote:Yeh, it was funny when it was about Britney.
For those who don't know ... "Philistine" doesn't like me for some strange reason. His comments have now turned to dogging (see avatar) me and anything I do or say.

I did not come here to Q to make enemies, but apparently "Philistine" has chosen to make me his enemy.

At this point I am going to call on Burnaby49 to monitor posts made by "Philistine" that are directed at me or at the things that I have posted. Currently "Philistine" hasn't crossed the line, but I can feel his inner rage boiling to the surface.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
Philistine wrote:Yeh, it was funny when it was about Britney.
For those who don't know ... "Philistine" doesn't like me for some strange reason. His comments have now turned to dogging (see avatar) me and anything I do or say.

I did not come here to Q to make enemies, but apparently "Philistine" has chosen to make me his enemy.

At this point I am going to call on Burnaby49 to monitor posts made by "Philistine" that are directed at me or at the things that I have posted. Currently "Philistine" hasn't crossed the line, but I can feel his inner rage boiling to the surface.
Philistine's comment is trivial and not close to any line that would catch my attention. If he has an "inner rage" it's not on display yet. So we'll see.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

It is not as if he mentioned Squirrels. Apparently the mere mention of those furry creatures in an anonymous post, is considered harassment of the highest order.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

NYGman wrote:It is not as if he mentioned Squirrels. Apparently the mere mention of those furry creatures in an anonymous post, is considered harassment of the highest order.
And Steve complains about being harassed. This is what I live with every day. At least until the RCMP come for me and I don't have computer access.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:"Leave Dean Clifford ALONE !!!" (parody)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If1ZA8Ph24E
But it's just so damn funny.
Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

are people really ignorant enough not to use the ignore feature?
Wake Up! Productions

Chaos wrote:are people really ignorant enough not to use the ignore feature?
Youtube/Google+ has a similar feature. What I have found is that you end up missing out on a portion of a conversation, as their posts are not visible to you. This leads to a sense of confusion, and wondering "what did he say?"

I find it is best to use your own internal "ignore feature". :snicker:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Burnaby49 wrote:
NYGman wrote:It is not as if he mentioned Squirrels. Apparently the mere mention of those furry creatures in an anonymous post, is considered harassment of the highest order.
And Steve complains about being harassed. This is what I live with every day. At least until the RCMP come for me and I don't have computer access.
Unh Uh!!! You don't get off that easy. We're the Illuminati remember, you'll get a special cell with round the clock top of the line internet access and your own personal selectable brew on tap.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Burnaby49 wrote:
I find it interesting that Menard tries to give his critics the business by claiming they are cowards who won't identify themselves on the web.

But, then as so as he gets a inkling as to who one of his critics might be he ramps up a phony controversy and tries to track that person down resulting in threats of pointless liable suits, or damage awards to be enforced by hired thugs, or emails to coworkers and families explaining how awful, in Bobby's opinion, the critic is.

As if that isn't bad enough Bobby doesn't seem to care that he never manages to ID the right person as his critic, thus harming innocent bystanders.

Bobby's just plain mad.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

notorial dissent wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:
Unh Uh!!! You don't get off that easy. We're the Illuminati remember, you'll get a special cell with round the clock top of the line internet access and your own personal selectable brew on tap.
I already have all that. Well, the beer is in cans but it is still great stuff. The Steamworks Brewery is just up the road a bit so when I run low I wander over and get it at the source.

http://steamworks.com/brewery

Wake Up! Productions

QUESTION:

Does anyone on Q have a Paypal account? If so, are you willing to use it to pay $10 to gain access to the https://gotfreedom.is/ site?

I do not have a Paypal account, but I would love to gain access to this site - more specifically for Jan. 8, 2016. :snicker:

I would rather not have to jump through all of the hoops of setting up a Paypal account if there is someone here that is willing to donate their account and the $10. If not, I guess I will have to bite the bullet.

If anyone volunteers, I will repay your $10 donation by doubling it to $20 and adding it to my GoFundMe fund for acquiring Dean Clifford's court documents.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Using a Paypal account will reveal the name and address of the paypal account holder to the seller from what I remember of the process.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

LordEd wrote:Using a Paypal account will reveal the name and address of the paypal account holder to the seller from what I remember of the process.
Yes. Which is why I wouldn't do it.

Wake Up! Productions

LordEd wrote:Using a Paypal account will reveal the name and address of the paypal account holder to the seller from what I remember of the process.
I am not sure how Paypal works, but I think you can transfer funds from your credit card to your Paypal account? If so, I have one other option ... using my girlfriends info/credit card (with her permission of course). Would this work?

Given that Got Freedom is NOT actually Dean's site - any sharing of payment info with him would be a CRIMINAL OFFENCE, what is the real time risk?
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
I am not sure how Paypal works, but I think you can transfer funds from your credit card to your Paypal account? If so, I have one other option ... using my girlfriends info/credit card (with her permission of course). Would this work?

Given that Got Freedom is NOT actually Dean's site - any sharing of payment info with him would be a CRIMINAL OFFENCE, what is the real time risk?
"Would this work?" From my understanding no. I don't think I can use any credit card in my Paypal account except my own. I believe Paypal rules require that the card used in an account has to be in the name of the Paypal account holder. In any case I wouldn't use my Paypal to make any purchase from Got Freedom regardless of the card. As I understand it any purchase through my Paypal account gives the vendor my account contact information. This includes my name, mailing address, and my email address. In other words all the information that people like Menard are seeking. While Got Freedom is not Dean's site it is a Freeman based site and, given the general opinion held of me by Canadian Freemen, I have no confidence whatever that they would keep any information about me secret regardless of any legal rules about sharing payment info. Not a risk I'm willing to take, other people might be bolder.

LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Prepaid visa might be your option.
https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/temp ... gift-cards

The checkout doesn't require you to use an existing PayPal account. If I read this right, you could use any address with the prepaid card as long as the balance is there.
Wake Up! Productions

LordEd wrote:Prepaid visa might be your option.
https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/temp ... gift-cards

The checkout doesn't require you to use an existing PayPal account. If I read this right, you could use any address with the prepaid card as long as the balance is there.
Thanks, I'll look into it.