Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond

Moderator: Burnaby49

bmxninja357
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond

Post by bmxninja357 »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:QUESTION:

Does anyone on Q have a Paypal account? If so, are you willing to use it to pay $10 to gain access to the https://gotfreedom.is/ site?

I do not have a Paypal account, but I would love to gain access to this site - more specifically for Jan. 8, 2016. :snicker:

I would rather not have to jump through all of the hoops of setting up a Paypal account if there is someone here that is willing to donate their account and the $10. If not, I guess I will have to bite the bullet.

If anyone volunteers, I will repay your $10 donation by doubling it to $20 and adding it to my GoFundMe fund for acquiring Dean Clifford's court documents.

as much as this seems like something i would do for ya i would literally sooner re-enact the love scene from deliverance with karl lentz than give dean clifford 10 bucks cash.

peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

bmxninja357 wrote:re-enact the love scene from deliverance with karl lentz
You need to wash your mind out with soap. After reading that, I need to wash my mind out with soap.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

wserra wrote:
bmxninja357 wrote:re-enact the love scene from deliverance with karl lentz
You need to wash your mind out with soap. After reading that, I need to wash my mind out with soap.
I'm not sure there is enough soap in the world...
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

i thought everyone was desensitized around here. its not like i posted a link to what i can only assume is karl lentz the video game. it features all the soap you need....

http://store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/359050/

i wouldnt spend 73 cents on that either.

peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

FACEBOOK:
Dean C. Clifford
2 mins ·

Hello Everyone, I ended this video with a little Declaration under oath, so that the crimes of Her Majesty can be a public record for all time. I have a more exhaustive list prepared and many of us will be doing this soon for publication online to document the crimes.

In the meantime, I deal with the myth of government authority and the authority of the courts as well as case law regarding free, and Liberty. Enjoy!

Please join up at our Social Media Network, Gotfreedom.is, and become a member of Earthsc.com, we need your support to help enforce freedom on thie Earth and Our World. We, mankind, are the authority, so start exercising it and stop giving it to institutions that are raping and murdering the Earth.
YOUTUBE:

"Declaration" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDQ2oQ5CrDQ
In this video I address the myth of government authority and issue of case law supporting the right to not be governed that the detractors and trolls desperately cling to. People for some reason need to cling to some belief in authority deriving some man made authority, and fail to realize that the authority they seek actually derives from man itself, which means you. That is self-empowerment, and that is what they fear you learning the most. Then you will stop going to them for answers, because you will know that YOU are the answer you are seeking. Then the facade of authority is gone, and they will need to get in the welfare line for payday.

Stop believing in made MADE institutions, you are MAN, YOU MADE THEM! YOU ARE ABOVE WHAT YOU CREATE! Nothing makes them angrier than the Truth. If you want to make a troll angry, lie; if you want to make a troll furious and attack you relentlessly, tell the truth.

Thank you internet trolls for all your hard work. You're unshakable logic that the victim of tyranny and fascism is clearly in the wrong is impressively detached from reality. Might makes right, hey? Hahahaha.
EDIT: At the 5:37 mark in the video Dean says, "If they shoot me, I trust you people will carry this through and do it anyways".
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

case law supporting the right to not be governed that the detractors and trolls desperately cling to
The fuck is he talking about.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Jeffrey wrote:
case law supporting the right to not be governed that the detractors and trolls desperately cling to
The fuck is he talking about.
He doesn't know, just more of his made up legal bombast, it's worked so well for him so far.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Wake Up! Productions

OMG ... Dean has finally admitted that he is going to prison !!!
They will be trying to kidnap and torture me again here soon
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

'Trying'?

I think the proper term should be 'will be'.
Wake Up! Productions

YOUTUBE COMMENT:
Dean Clifford
Sure, just like Brandon 5 years ago, and again in February of 2013, the despitic regime of Her Majesty is trying to lock me up for doing no wrong. There are some people who cling desperately to the notion that the victim is wrong, and being kidnapped and tortured to silence and discredit you by a corrupt system is proof that you are wrong. Like in 2007, and 2013, they will try to silence me again. They have fancy torture chanbers called "prisons" that look all legitimate becase people with clipboards and fancy uniforms are paid to torture you. Of course, no man has made a claim against me, but Her Majesty Inc sure does not like competition. January 8th they make me a new offer to be tortured. I'll make a video about this perhaps. There seems to be a lot of nonsense flaoting around, like unflushed turds.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Since we know Dean reads this:

You've got one more week before you go back to prison so instead of making a new video and wasting time on YouTube, enjoy the next 8 days with friends and family.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Despitic? Must be Deanglish. Related to Deanlaw, neither of which works in the real world.

Sounding just a tad bitter and depressed there Deano, kinda like for all your bluster and lies you already know how it is going to end, kinda sorta????
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote:Despitic?
Deanglish for "being despotic, desperate and spiteful all at the same time."
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Dean's statements remained me of the freemen and sovcits of yore who complained that they were being deprived of their freedom when they went to jail after trial.

Guess what, Dean. . .they're gonna tell ya when to get outta the bunk. . .what and when to eat. . .your mail and phone calls will be monitored. . .and if you cause too many problems they're gonna put you in the hole.

None of this had to happen, Dean. This whole thing started out a mere traffic violation. But you escalated the problem at every turn.

All that's left now is for we Quatloosians to pop some corn and wait to see what you do in the last minute of the 3rd period (it is Canada, after all).
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

arayder wrote: All that's left now is for we Quatloosians to pop some corn and wait to see what you do in the last minute of the 3rd period (it is Canada, after all).
He's down 6-0. It's either leave early to get out of the parking lot or see if he drops the gloves.

The result won't change other than some extra minutes in the box.
Wake Up! Productions

YOUTUBE:

"New Year Solution" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mC_xffj5om8
Hello Everyone, just wanted to get a little video up to ring in the new year. Darren and I were at home and decided to make a quick little Declaration to read into the public under oath to document all the crimes of Her Majesty against the two of us to ring in the New Year.

2016 is the year of Freedom. It's the year we all rise up and take back our Earth from the Tyrants who are now enslaving mankind and raping the planet, making it a polluted shit hole that nobody can live on.

We can either rise up and take this place back, or let them run it and us into extinction. There will be no private deals, no more attempts at peaceful resolution with criminal regimes, no pandering to corrupt courts and corrupt agents of Her Majesty and their counterparts in other foreign despotic regimes. They do not obey any laws, and they sure as hell mean to destroy all people who want to be free and live good peaceful lives in harmony with nature.

To attack people and destroy their way of life is to go to war with them. Make no mistake, these people have declared war on peace and individuality.
The first 10 minutes of this 19 minute video is Dean reading a 3 page declaratory statement full of freeman gibberish. It sounds as though he will attempt to read this on to the record at his sentencing hearing.

The second half of the video is Dean's brother, Darren Clifford reading his own declaratory statement.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Mind summing up the declarations?

I thought Darren stayed out of trouble during 2015.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Make no mistake, these people have declared war on peace and individuality.
Says the guy convicted on weapons charges.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Jeffrey wrote:Mind summing up the declarations?
He wants all his money and his trucks back, the charges/convictions dismissed and demands to be left alone on January 8th, or he's going to get really, really pissed this time.
Wake Up! Productions

Jeffrey wrote:Mind summing up the declarations?

I thought Darren stayed out of trouble during 2015.
The same old crap:

"WHEREAS, I Dean Clifford, a man, have not pledged my property to Her Majesty" blah, blah, blah. :brickwall:

It reads as a last ditch effort to stay out of jail, but also to save face with his cult following. Having read this aloud on Youtube, Dean can now claim VICTIM status, and round two of the "Dean Clifford is a Political Prisoner" can now commence.