Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Moderator: Burnaby49

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Burnaby49 wrote:
My favorite was "I have legal cases that will get Burnaby49's ass tossed in jail but I'm not telling you what they are and you can't make me."
I found that to be a really strange position for Menard to take. Even Menard himself must have realised it was making him look like an idiot.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Burnaby49 wrote:
My favorite was "I have legal cases that will get Burnaby49's ass tossed in jail but I'm not telling you what they are and you can't make me."
I found that to be a really strange position for Menard to take. Even Menard himself must have realised it was making him look like an idiot.
Nah, he's far too egotistical and of course, stupid.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

wanglepin wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:Burnaby49 wrote:
Nah, he's far too egotistical and of course, stupid.
Oh, Bobby knows he's telling stories. He's not that far gone yet.

We should note that Menard changes his stories as time goes by to make them more believable. If another poster at a forum, or a debunker here points out that one of the Menard tall tales doesn't jive with reality Bobby just changes the details and insults the person who pointed out the incongruity.

We saw the latest version of this little dance when it was pointed out that Bobby's claim to have siced the RCMP on Burnaby couldn't be true as first told.

Bobby's tried to re-write his tales countless times in the past. With the Irish lawyer story. . .after his arrest for impersonating a peace officer. . .when Lance Thatcher crashed and burned. . .when each of the several projects failed. . .and on and on. . .
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

WARRANTCARD apparently couldn't take the stress of dealing with Quatloosians;
WARRANTCARD
WARRANT CARD RESIGNS FROM BEING MOD

HERES A PM I SENT TO BEN YOU LOT SORT OUT THE SPAM AND ALL THE CRITICS AND ALL THE SHIT GOOD LUCK

O MY GOOD FREIND BEN,IM SORRY IVE LET YOU DOWN.I FEAR THAT THERES A SMALL REVOLT OF MEMBERS NOT HAPPY WITH MY DECISIONS THAT IVE MADE ON THE FORUM.IT SEEMS MEMBERS ARE TO SCARED TO TALK TO ME AND DO NOT LIKE THE DECISIONS IVE MADE.I PROMISED YOU THAT I WOULDNT LET YOU DOWN AND IN JH NAME.I AM SO SORRY.THE FORUM NEEDS TO BE A HAPPY FORUM AND IF MEMBERS ARENT FULLY HAPPY WITH MODERATOR DECISIONS THEN ITS GOING TO BE AN UNHAPPY FORUM.PLEASE RELEASE ME FROM MODERTATOR.I DO NOT WISH TO BE MODERATOR ON THIS FORUM .MEMBERS SORT YOURSELVES OUT AND FIND ANOTHER MEMBER WHO IS GOING TO BE MOD.YOU LOT HAVE THE HASTLE.RICHARD
BEN PLEASE TAKE ME OF MOD STATUS AS OTHER MEMBERS WANT TO DO A BETTER JOB THAN ME.WARRANT CARD
I can sympathize. I have to deal with you rabble every day. But that comment "I PROMISED YOU THAT I WOULDNT LET YOU DOWN AND IN JH NAME." is just straight creepy. JH is John Harris, the founder of The People's United Community. We have a discussion covering him here;

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10579

Harris hung himself early June this year. WC makes him sound like Christ waiting to be resurrected.

WC seems to have had a bit of a change of heart but is still obsessed with self-pity;
GET RID OF WC AS MOD
Postby WARRANTCARD » Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:28 pm

DOES SOME OTHER MEMBER WANT TO DO THE MODERATEING ON THE SITE,ALL YOU DO IS MOAN AND GROAN AND WHINE,YOU LOT HAVENT GOT THE BALLS TO DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE YOUR ALL TALK.IF YOU DISAGREE WITH MY DECISIONS AND YOU THINK YOU CAN DO BETTER THEN SAY. I WILL RING BEN RIGHT NOW AND GET IT CHANGED.HAVE YOU GOT THE BALLS WHAT ABOUT YOU BODGE DO YOU WANT IT ITS URS MATE.WIFI DO YOU WANT IT WHAT ABOUT TRIPI AND MANY OTHERS.MAKE YOUR MINDS UP EITHER GET RID OF ME OR SHUT UP RIGHT NOW AND DONT CRITICISE ME

Re: GET RID OF WC AS MOD
Postby WARRANTCARD » Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:33 pm

I WANT TO BE THE CHIEF MOD THE KING OF SPAM MOD,THATS WHAT IM GOOD AT.YOU COULD KEEP ME AS SPAMMER MOD AND GET TWO OTHER MODS TO MODERATE THE FORUM IS THAT A BETTER IDEA. LOOK IF YOUR NOT HAPPY THE FORUM ISNT HAPPY SO LETS MAKE THE FORUM HAPPY DONT WANT ME GET RID GET SOME NEW IN I SERIOUSLY DONT MIND.I VOTE LUCEY AND BODGE AS NEW MODS NOW EMAIL BEN AND SORT IT
I think he has a lock on the job regardless of criticism. Nobody else seems to want it.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Poor poor WC, which incidentaly also stands for Water Closet. I get worried, well not worried so much really as concerned in the mental health sort of way, about people who get all shouty and threaty and type, badly, in all caps, and really peculiar punctuation.

Paranoia too, probably well deserved, but paranoia none the less. As well as immense self pity, I mean if he can't find it for himself, where else is he going to find it? The list just keeps growing. Nobody loves tyrants it seems even other proto-tyrants. I think if WC wants to make the forum happy, leaving would be a good start.

Poor bunny, life is hard when you're a WC with delusions of adequacy.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

notorial dissent wrote: Poor bunny, life is hard when you're a WC with delusions of adequacy. [/color][/b]
It appears someone (lucey20) has had the balls to tell the retard a few home truths. No doubt another ban is on the cards.
http://www.tpuc.org/forum/viewtopic.php ... 03f3043278
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

Burnaby49 wrote:
"So a natural right that we see expressed in the covenants is that a man or a woman has the right to have an adequate living. It doesn't say you have to earn it, it doesn't say you have to pursue after it, it doesn't say you have to create this adequate living on your own."
You can see why these agreements would be attractive to Rob and his ilk. However I suspect that John Spirit's interpretation of the word "adequate" in respect to his needs is a touch more expansive than the United Nations envisaged.
I think it goes a little further than that. Even while he posts certain phrases, he seems to want to ignore those.
It also creates an obligation on parties to work together
This must be accessible to all, implying an obligation to provide special programmes for the vulnerable.
all at a reasonable cost
He's right that he doesn't have to earn it, but the social programs that provide for what he wants does not do so extravagantly. Basic needs are covered and that is what is deemed to be adequate. He wants to eat with the gold utensils, then he gets to earn sufficient resources to be able to afford those golden plates.

I especially liked:
for example a wild animal is born free and learns to roam free this is part of its very nature
Yuppers.... he wants to be a wild animal.... and subject to being prey if he's not quick or strong enough. I guess he forgot that's part of nature as well.

That's part of why humans are more civilzed then animals: we no longer find it acceptable that our elderly, young and infirm are food for another. But I guess he doesn't mind the idea of being food for another.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

He likes to defend himself by pointing to assumptions such as:
What makes you think the ones I was referring to, are also the ones who sent me the email?
Oh wait, there is nothing to cause you to think that, you don't think it, and you are just baiting your hook, and trying to troll.
Note he doesn't clarifies his story. He never adds a statement like "it was a different person". He just says you're making an assumption.

He doesnt says the assumption is wrong.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Everybody's beating up on poor Rob now that he's down for the count and so desperate for attention that he's resorted to criminally harassing an old befuddled pensioner in Burnaby. The latest from "Freakin' Idiot" Brian Alexander;
Brian Alexander
unfortunatly rob is part of the problem....though he has some good points....he also has a lot of issues such as not putting his actions where his mouth is...asking for money and handouts....presenting things that don't work wich get people into trouble...no caveat about what will happen to people and thier lives if they try to stand up to government by saying you're a freeman and so forth.

question everyone and everything; there are many so called gurus offering solutions or will do your dirty work for you if but only you give them a $$$$. ive spent a few a dollars over the years to assholes such a Vick Beck who promise they will deal with CRA for me, or buy a package of Robert that will wipe away all debt...they end up being part of the problem and getting people into deep trouble.

I know lots of people who have spent tons of money on gurus who promise the world...no one is going to do it for you, you must do it for yourselves. though we can join groups such as this and work together, together we are stronger and smarter.
Like · 1 · December 27, 2015 at 6:36am
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1643145 ... 591022505/

Asking for money and handouts? Our Rob? Not true at all! Or at least not since his begging campaigns over the summer. But he may have curtailed those out of embarrassment because he was getting nothing from them anyhow. That well has gone dry.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I can sympathize with Rob on this one. Now Alexander's going after me too!
Brian Alexander
income tax act did not have royal assent either but it doesn't stop the sick bastard psycho's from inforcing it on individual members of the community at the barrel of a gun and sentencing people to more time than most murders n rapists.
That's a damn lie! I never carried a gun.

Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Burnaby49 wrote:Everybody's beating up on poor Rob now that he's down for the count and so desperate for attention that he's resorted to criminally harassing an old befuddled pensioner in Burnaby. The latest from "Freakin' Idiot" Brian Alexander;
Brian Alexander
unfortunatly rob is part of the problem....though he has some good points....he also has a lot of issues such as not putting his actions where his mouth is...asking for money and handouts....presenting things that don't work wich get people into trouble...no caveat about what will happen to people and thier lives if they try to stand up to government by saying you're a freeman and so forth.

question everyone and everything; there are many so called gurus offering solutions or will do your dirty work for you if but only you give them a $$$$. ive spent a few a dollars over the years to assholes such a Vick Beck who promise they will deal with CRA for me, or buy a package of Robert that will wipe away all debt...they end up being part of the problem and getting people into deep trouble.

I know lots of people who have spent tons of money on gurus who promise the world...no one is going to do it for you, you must do it for yourselves. though we can join groups such as this and work together, together we are stronger and smarter.

Asking for money and handouts? Our Rob? Not true at all! Or at least not since his begging campaigns over the summer. But he may have curtailed those out of embarrassment because he was getting nothing from them anyhow. That well has gone dry.
For those who don't know who Brian Alexander, he can be seen interviewed in this news clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ype6ea_FZQw

(I hate to give the World Freeman Society Youtube channel the views, but it is the only copy of the video I can find.)
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

When Brian Alexander has caught on to your game, your career as a freeman guru is pretty well shot.

It's time to run to Quebec and start hawking your 1980's mobile camera to a whole new group of suckers.

-----------------
Dope Clock III
It has been 15 days since Robert Menard promised to turn Burnaby49 over to the RMCP and the courts for criminal prosecution. So far nothing has happen.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Scary but true.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

I think we have all surmised that Alexander has been heavily influenced by Menard over the years. But this the first hint, I recall, that Brian bought a package of materials from Menard.
Alexander wrote:. . . ive spent a few a dollars over the years to assholes such a Vick Beck who promise they will deal with CRA for me, or buy a package of Robert that will wipe away all debt...they end up being part of the problem and getting people into deep trouble.

Brian's poor writing skills don't encourage understanding, but it seems to me he bought a package of materials from Menard which promised to eliminate his debt. It didn't go well.

I point out that Alexander pulled the same lock-the-door-and-call-911 routine as Menard did during his traffic stop. So it's plausible Menard coached Alexander. It would certainly follow the Menard MO for him to tell Brian he could beat a speeding ticket by calling 911 and then keep quite as church mouse when it all went wrong.

The disagreement between Menard and Alexander over the validity of the C3PO would explain why Brian didn't claim to the a peace officer during his infamous traffic stop.

-----------------
Dope Clock III
It has been 15 days since Robert Menard promised to turn Burnaby49 over to the RMCP and the courts for criminal prosecution. So far nothing has happen.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:Everybody's beating up on poor Rob now that he's down for the count and so desperate for attention that he's resorted to criminally harassing an old befuddled pensioner in Burnaby. The latest from "Freakin' Idiot" Brian Alexander;
Brian Alexander

For those who don't know who Brian Alexander, he can be seen interviewed in this news clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ype6ea_FZQw

(I hate to give the World Freeman Society Youtube channel the views, but it is the only copy of the video I can find.)

Didn't Harris recant and realise it was all bollocks, or am I confusing him with someone else?
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

SteveUK wrote:Didn't Harris recant and realise it was all bollocks, or am I confusing him with someone else?
That is the story. But a sycophantic retarded old member now a moderator, has resurrected Harris` old forum and has filled it with old freeman crap . Menard has found a haven.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

wanglepin wrote:
SteveUK wrote:Didn't Harris recant and realise it was all bollocks, or am I confusing him with someone else?
That is the story. But a sycophantic retarded old member now a moderator, has resurrected Harris` old forum and has filled it with old freeman crap . Menard has found a haven.
Oh dear, even in death there is no respite.......
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

wanglepin wrote:
Whether it's somebody's guest room, the World Freeman Society, Vancouver, Toronto or the Ickes forum you can count on Bobby to sh1t wherever he goes.

The TPUC forum will eventually need fumigation.

-----------------
Dope Clock III
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

arayder wrote:
The disagreement between Menard and Alexander over the validity of the C3PO would explain why Brian didn't claim to the a peace officer during his infamous traffic stop.
was that Brian in the car with him when he got arrested while pretending to be on the phone.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

wanglepin wrote:
arayder wrote:
was that Brian in the car with him when he got arrested while pretending to be on the phone.
No. Brian Alexander lives in Kelowna British Columbia and Menard's legendary defiance of the law took place in Toronto, 2,500 miles away. Alexander had a separate incident regarding refusing to come out of his car in Kelowna.