Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond

Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond

Post by Burnaby49 »

Exploited - Stop repeatedly re-posting that clip about how to stop paypal payments. It has been posted twelve times so far.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Exploited
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Exploited »

sorry, I felt it was needed due to lol aka "jordon dorson" dean clifford inc from stop trolling me as that is where they make their money. it is clear we need to expose these fuckers.
Wake Up! Productions
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Burnaby49 wrote:Exploited - Stop repeatedly re-posting that clip about how to stop paypal payments. It has been posted twelve times so far.
Now I know how you feel. I go to sleep for a few hours and wake up to this mess.

It almost appears as though "Exploited" and "lol" are the same person, as they both posted the paypal message. Without the use of quoting, it certainly looks it one person having an argument with himself.

Might I suggest moving these comments somewhere else?
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Wake Up! Productions

lol wrote:hey bates, if I fly out to winnipeg will you still give me my lunch money?
Do I know you? Do I know you well enough for you to be calling me by my last name only?

After today's exchange, I think both you and "exploited" are varying degrees on the insanity meter. And, in my opinion, neither of you are to be trusted.

Have a good day ... I know I sure will !!!
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I've done a little housekeeping by deleting all the multiple postings on how to stop paypal payments except for the first one that exploited put up.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Wake Up! Productions

AMAZING OUT-POURING OF SUPPORT FOR DEAN ... NOT !!!

With less than 2 hours before Dean Clifford is sentenced to prison, his Youtube, Facebook, and Twitter accounts are DEAD SILENT ... no support from his zombie cult followers at all !!! Why you may ask?

Because he has brainwashed them all into falsely believing that he is NOT going to prison.

As I had previously warned, Dean's imprisonment today will result in a second wave of idiots claiming that "Dean Clifford is a 'Political Prisoner' being held against his will by the corrupt Canadian government".

If you don't believe me, just sit back and watch !!!
KickahaOta

Post by KickahaOta »

Many thanks to esteemed Burnaby49.

How sure are we that Dean is going to show up for sentencing at all? Yes, his family gets burned on the bail if he doesn't, but it's not as if he's shown himself to be unwilling to burn people who trusted him in the past...
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

When will the sentence be announced?
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
goldenthroat86
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by goldenthroat86 »

The frustrating part is that when Dean goes to prison, his followers and the rest of the Freetard crowd will NEVER admit that Dean or his Freeman-Sovereign principles were wrong. I agree with Wide Awake. There will be cries of the "corrupt" system and "they're not even following their laws", etc. Of course, we'll also get the "Dean is a martyr" or "Dean is like Gandhi" or other ridiculous nonsense.

My only question is does Dean actually BELIEVE the crap he spouts, or is it all for his customers? So many of these people suffer from the Dunning-Kruger effect, it's difficult to know.

The Dunning-Kruger effect describes the phenomenon of being too stupid to realize how stupid you are. Sounds like Dean to me.
Wake Up! Productions

SteveUK wrote:When will the sentence be announced?
Dean's court appearance is 22 minutes from now, but unless someone posts something on social media as it happens, we are left to wait for the News Reporters to report on it - which could take a few hours.
Last edited by Wake Up! Productions on Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Hearing is scheduled for 2 p.m. Manitoba time (in 20 minutes), I doubt they'll start on time. Then we gotta wait for either news to report it or someone who was there to report what happened.

So, nobody knows.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

The suspense is killing me. Sat here with a massive glass of wine breaching my newly redefined government recommended daily intake. Here in the UK it's after ten pm and all we have is a crappy freeman-esque trial on the go for standing on a roof in the rain. You Canadians have the daddy of them all - guns n drugs, a fully-blown guru and its radio silence! Come on Canada, wot'd he get?
Wake Up! Productions

exiledscouser wrote:The suspense is killing me. Sat here with a massive glass of wine breaching my newly redefined government recommended daily intake. Here in the UK it's after ten pm and all we have is a crappy freeman-esque trial on the go for standing on a roof in the rain. You Canadians have the daddy of them all - guns n drugs, a fully-blown guru and its radio silence! Come on Canada, wot'd he get?
I'm on the case, with several browsers open. I have my PVR set to record the Winnipeg evening news an hour and 45 minutes from now.

While we are waiting I would like to point out a new Youtube channel that was set up yesterday (not by me). The channel name is "Saint Stephen" (possibly as in Dean's former webmaster "Stephen"). Today this video was uploaded:

Dean Clifford- Dean Wars https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fY6c_SilGf8

Based on the logo, it is a re-upload of an older video.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

not even an indication on facebook? (i cant check, no facebook)

the suspense is ruining my day. lol

ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

I just want to see a perp walk.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Chaos wrote:I just want to see a perp walk.
I just want to see one sentenced.
Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
goldenthroat86
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by goldenthroat86 »

Hmm..still no news. Freeman on the Lam, or was there another delay in sentencing? :brickwall:
Wake Up! Productions

Ok, I've watched both channels of the Winnipeg evening news and ... NOTHING !!!

The way I see it, there are 3 possibilities:

1 - Dean was granted another continuance by the court.

2 - Dean was sentenced and is currently in prison tonight, but the media just wasn't interested in reporting on it.

3 - Dean is on the run / failed to show up to court, and there is now a warrant out for his arrest.

Point 1 - This is highly unlikely, as Dean's Youtube, Facebook and Twitter account are totally silent. If he was granted another continuance, he would be on social media right now bragging to his followers.

Point 2 - This is also highly unlikely, given the media's past interest in Dean, and the Freeman Movement as a whole. To not report on the sentencing of a major Canadian freeman guru would be unheard of.

Point 3 - Barring any future information, currently, this seems like the most reasonable and plausible explanation. I don't totally believe that Dean is "on the run" (like Menard), but rather I think he just simply chose not to show up to court.

Unfortunately, The Manitoba Court website will not be updated until Monday morning. :cry:
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

Dean Clifford hasn't gone to prison TODAY !!! :P
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
Wake Up! Productions

pigpot wrote:Dean Clifford hasn't gone to prison TODAY !!! :P
Dean Clifford's status is CURRENTLY UNKNOWN !!! This means that we don't know anything for certain. :brickwall: