Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Moderator: Burnaby49

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Post by arayder »

Bobby's latest broadside is a simple cut and paste of his old laughingly ineffectual "Letters To The Authorities".

Fifteen years later freemanida's one trick pony posts the same old empty bluster and hopes nobody notices he's just scraping the dirt with his hoof.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE5MJnkTE4U
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

It might be noted that public fools and spectacles have no right or expectation of privacy since they themselves make public spectacles of themselves, and Bobby certainly qualifies under that heading if none other, he's been making a public spectacle and laughing stock of himself for a very long time. Come to it, Burnaby might be the one with the legal right to complain of a stalker, since I think Bobby is fast approaching that status. And aren't people who pretend to be policemen considered dangerous? Felony time in my neck of the woods.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LordEd
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LordEd »

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect
The Streisand effect is the phenomenon whereby an attempt to hide, remove, or censor a piece of information has the unintended consequence of publicizing the information more widely, usually facilitated by the Internet.
He is concerned about his address being known so much that he shows everyone where to find it by posting on his wall that it was posted here...

He also attempted first contact in person through ron prior to the letter.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

He's also posted Rons contact information publicly now... How is that different?
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Why is he even contacting ron,?

I had a bag of stuff stolen. I found it for sale on buy and sell page. After one contact to ask about it, I forwarded the info to the constable on the case and I got my stuff back that night.

Short story, if you really believe you have a case, go to the cops and they'll contact Ron properly.

But we know all you're trying to do is get information to escalate your harassment of your critics.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

this is all i can really say on the subject.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVJC0LJTYZc

peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

LordEd wrote:Why is he even contacting ron,?

I had a bag of stuff stolen. I found it for sale on buy and sell page. After one contact to ask about it, I forwarded the info to the constable on the case and I got my stuff back that night.

Short story, if you really believe you have a case, go to the cops and they'll contact Ron properly.

But we know all you're trying to do is get information to escalate your harassment of your critics.
Bobby's just being an asshat. He's putting on a show for the gullible by pretending Ron is supposed to meet his demands.

Nobody ever does. Over the years Fez Boy has written countless harassing letters like this and posted them on the web. On a few occasions he has gone so far as to encourage others to pester the people to whom he's written the letter. He's just being an ass, and he knows it. Everybody knows it. Bobby can't cause Ron or Burnaby any harm. The letter is always the last thing Bobby does. Nobody pays him any mind.

----------------
Dope Clock III
It has been 23 days since Robert Menard promised to turn Burnaby49 over to the RMCP and the courts for criminal prosecution. So far nothing has happen.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I have to agree with arayder here, Bobby is just being Bobby, which is to say a blowhard do nothing. He is terrified witless, which isn't much of a trip, of the real world and this is the closest he is going to ever get to actually doing much more in it. He'd wet himself and fall over frothing at the mouth if he actually came face to face with any of the people he tries to take on electronically.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Freemen lurkers should note that when the Menardian projects to which they contributed went belly up Bobby failed to raise strenuous objections such those in his latest self-serving letter. In fact, there is no record that he did anything at all when freemen money went down the tubes.

Freeman valley fails and there's not a peep from Menard. The ACCP disappears and thousands of dollars in memberships go missing and Menard is silent. Bobby solicits money for numerous legal actions that never happen and he says nothing.

But when Menard gets a non-threatening letter and has his PR efforts monitored he whines that he's being harassed and mounts a get-even campaign into which he puts more effort than he put into each of his projects.

Freemen should remember who Bobby puts first the next time they are asked for money!

----------------
Dope Clock III
It has been 23 days since Robert Menard promised to turn Burnaby49 over to the RMCP and the courts for criminal prosecution. So far nothing has happen.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Deleted DP.
Last edited by wanglepin on Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

wanglepin wrote:Rob posted his boring letter over on TPUC. Hold your breath>>>>
WARRANTCARD wrote:
I DONT MEAN TO SOUND RUDE ROB,WEVE JUST HAD A HAND FULL BANNED FOR HARRASING YOU AND BEING ABUSEIVE,IS THIS NOT GONNA MAKE THE MATTER WORSE. ALL ILL KEEP DOING IS BANNING THEM, UNLESS YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THEM. SO LONG AS THERES NO THREAT OF ABUSE IM OK WITH IT.WC.IT WOULD BE BEST FOR OUR FORUM NOT TO INVITE THE UNDESIREABLES TO OUR PEACE FULL COMMUNITY.I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOUR USEING TPUC AS A PLATFORM TO SEND YOUR LETTER.ALL I CAN SEE IS TROUBLE COMEING AND MEMBERS READING ALL THE BULLSHIT
Because you, WARRANTCARD - plagued and paid him to come to your forum, you idiotic retard. It has all backfired on you, you are to blame, your forum is dead when it was just getting off to a flying start. And of course you filled every page with freeman bullshit yourself. And now you are giving bobby the option on who gets banned! And you are still willing to ban anyone who you deem to be "abusing" your pin up boy, bobby. It's all downhill for tpuc from here .And no one is more pleased than me. :lol:
http://www.tpuc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2155
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Probably can't contact the police anyway with his real name because the bench warrant would come up and get awkward quick.

I remember one of those border shows where somebody had a warrant in a different province. They held him long enough to ask the issuer if they wanted him transferred. In that case they didn't and he was free to go.

So he could go to the police, but when the interview with Burnaby naturally goes to 'he has a warrant', Rob could be enjoying a cell while they ask if Toronto really wants his company.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

LordEd wrote:Probably can't contact the police anyway with his real name because the bench warrant would come up and get awkward quick.

I remember one of those border shows where somebody had a warrant in a different province. They held him long enough to ask the issuer if they wanted him transferred. In that case they didn't and he was free to go.

So he could go to the police, but when the interview with Burnaby naturally goes to 'he has a warrant', Rob could be enjoying a cell while they ask if Toronto really wants his company.
So instead Bobby throws his usual half-assed effort against the wall and hopes it might stick.

He blusters and bullies in an attempt to get Burnaby's personal information, knowing full well he won't get it. Upon being turned down or, more likely, ignored Bobby will muster up a fake rage. Then he'll tell everybody the failure of his pathetic effort was the result of a conspiracy of the powers that be.

Just like he never followed through on any of his pervious threatening letters Bobby won't take the next step in this case either. He knows full well that walking into the police station increases the likelihood that he'll do jail time. And jail time is the thing this brave freeman leader fears more than anything else.

What Bobby doesn't seem to grasp is that just about everybody, including the majority of the freeman subculture, has caught on the fact that he's all fez and no follow through. That's why he's a 53 year-old loser just one couch away from the street.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

jake tpuc wrote:Confused . it was my understanding that Canadian freemen reject the Canadian criminal code as unenforable with out consent from the accused, iam there unsure how Rob thinks he can use this for his purposes whilst rejecting it if it is used against st hi m

Perhaps Rob can explain this apparent contradiction ?
Excuse me, I'd just like to ask a question. What does God need with a starship?
(warrantcard blasts him)
He doubted me...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9sqkahSziU
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Has a good point though, can not Burnaby49 simply let Bobby know that with respect to the matter at hand, Burnaby49 will not consent to the Laws Bobby wishes to apply. Case closed in Canadian Court, now he has to find a Common Law Court and claim, although I am not sure about how you would go about enforcing a Judgement from a court not recognized by the Government of the land...
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

On his Facebook page Menard tries to tell us that Burnaby and we Quatloosians are getting special treatment that freemen have not and will never enjoy:
if any Freeman. . .were to engage in actions similar to what is taken for as normal on a certain forum, targeting any politician, judge, lawyer, or cop, there would be swift sanctions applied, and those people would find themselves facing criminal charges. Are they not public figures?
And that's why there is a case here, and why Burnaby will not step up and identify himself and meet me in court.
Well, that's what a million Moose Heads do to the memory.

Bobby seems to have forgotten his YouTubes (some in which he's stoned or drunk), Facebook posts, print material and countless forum posts in which he singled out Judge Rooke for abuse and threats. Bobby laughingly claimed that Judge Rooke had entered into a conspiracy with Jagon Buster, D'Rok and myself to harm him. Bobby went on to enhance his conspiracy theory by claiming that Judge Rooke was D'Rok and proceeded to try to track him down, all the while revealing as much of his target's personal information as he could find.

Fortunately for Bobby nobody took him seriously. . .anymore than anyone is taking his Burnaby crusade seriously.
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Menard's latest Facebook rant comes right out of the recent Q topic "Snow removal ticket". viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10947
WHAT IF?
EPISODE #1
SNOW REMOVAL FROM SIDEWALKS

Many Canadians are bound by bylaws to maintain their sidewalks clear of snow and ice. Snow and ice free sidewalks are a good thing. Especially in urban areas, where sidewalks form an important part of the people moving system. But here is the ‘What If?” …
https://www.facebook.com/robert.menard. ... 0848458327
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Burnaby49 wrote:Wow, he does go on forever!
Brian Alexander has chimed in on this topic ... by going off topic. :snicker:

DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Son of a bitch is stealing our material.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Bobby is right though, Freeman are not given the same respect as non-Freeman (More correctly they get no respect) simply because they are Freeman, and the respect they are shown is commensurate to the respect they show the local laws. We think this is appropriate. If they want respect, they need to first show respect to others. Bobby doesn't seem to respect anyone but himself, so the lack of respect back is appropriate.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.