Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Moderator: Burnaby49

Wake Up! Productions
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Jeffrey wrote:Son of a bitch is stealing our material.
What would you expect from a so-called comedian who hasn't written a new joke in 10 years? :snicker:
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

I think lucey has put him in a tight spot.. with his own material :haha:

http://www.tpuc.org/forum/viewtopic.php ... 5&start=10
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

arayder wrote:Bobby's tried to re-write his tales countless times in the past. With the Irish lawyer story. . .after his arrest for impersonating a peace officer. . .when Lance Thatcher crashed and burned. . .when each of the several projects failed. . .and on and on. . .
Speaking of the lawyer lie, here's Bobby's old "Security of the Person" YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk2iQCS8_Us

At 21:30 Bobby tells the audience that a sibling who is his ". . .lawyer sister for the government. . .'" positively affirmed his theory that freeman can cash in their shares in Canada saying, ". . .yes. . .well you are just too smart for your own good. . .".

That's just pathetic.

I think Bobby saw this ruse worked for this audience years ago and has tried to play it over and over. . .with the Irish lawyer lie. . and as recently as a few month ago when he claimed to have encountered a couple of constitutional lawyers at a barbecue (what's the odds on that?) who conveniently substantiated his C3PO theory. . .the same theory which had just been rejected by the Canadian courts.

I say it again, Bobby lies like a witless 10 year-old.
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

arayder wrote:I say it again, Bobby lies like a witless 10 year-old.
Too true, too true.
arayder wrote:Bobby tells the audience that a sibling who is his ". . .lawyer sister for the government. . .'" positively affirmed his theory that freeman can cash in their shares in Canada saying, ". . .yes. . .well you are just too smart for your own good. . .".
But even a witless 10 year-old can misunderstand the situation. Consider a possibility:
  • Bobby's Sister, rolling her eyes: you are just too smart for your own good
I wouldn't be surprise if Bobby has lied about how some have actually answered him - but I also wouldn't be surprised if he's simply misunderstood them and they were being sarcastic/facetious/etc. and Bobby took them at face value.

Of course, that's one (two?) of the core rules needed to be OPCA: you must understand at face value the meaning that is best suited to the outcome you want and completely, utterly ignore all other possible meanings .... and if the definition of the word/phrase in question can not be made to fit what you want, you must create a new definition.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

NYGman wrote:Has a good point though, can not Burnaby49 simply let Bobby know that with respect to the matter at hand, Burnaby49 will not consent to the Laws Bobby wishes to apply. Case closed in Canadian Court, now he has to find a Common Law Court and claim, although I am not sure about how you would go about enforcing a Judgement from a court not recognized by the Government of the land...
that is still not consented to.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Show us the words 'Canadian Criminal Code' or 'Criminal Code of Canada' in MY words and then you can justify claiming that I stated that codification is not applicable to me. (For the record, I have not, and I agree I am bound by the CCC.)
We do too, Rob. For example, this section:
CCC 145 (2) wrote:Failure to attend court

(2) Every one who,

(a) being at large on his undertaking or recognizance given to or entered into before a justice or judge, fails, without lawful excuse, the proof of which lies on him, to attend court in accordance with the undertaking or recognizance, or

(b) having appeared before a court, justice or judge, fails, without lawful excuse, the proof of which lies on him, to attend court as thereafter required by the court, justice or judge,

or to surrender himself in accordance with an order of the court, justice or judge, as the case may be, is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years or is guilty of an offence punishable on summary conviction.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Rob wrote:To whom it may concern:
you may wish to pay attention to these words:

"without lawful excuse"

And then you may wish to get the whole complete story, before deciding what is what.
To whom it may concern:
You may wish to pay attention to these words:

"the proof of which lies on him"

And if you really wanted to 'discuss' rather than suppress conversation, you shouldn't have had warrantcard blanket ban anyone who disagreed with you.

Proof's on you, and we both know you aren't explaining anything because you don't have to and more importantly don't want to. So we'll just have to wait to see if you're arrested one day to get an answer. Maybe we'll get a kickstarter going to send Burnaby and wake up productions to watch.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

LordEd wrote:
Show us the words 'Canadian Criminal Code' or 'Criminal Code of Canada' in MY words and then you can justify claiming that I stated that codification is not applicable to me. (For the record, I have not, and I agree I am bound by the CCC.)
We do too, Rob. For example, this section:
CCC 145 (2) wrote:Failure to attend court

(2) Every one who,

(a) being at large on his undertaking or recognizance given to or entered into before a justice or judge, fails, without lawful excuse, the proof of which lies on him, to attend court in accordance with the undertaking or recognizance, or

(b) having appeared before a court, justice or judge, fails, without lawful excuse, the proof of which lies on him, to attend court as thereafter required by the court, justice or judge,

or to surrender himself in accordance with an order of the court, justice or judge, as the case may be, is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years or is guilty of an offence punishable on summary conviction.
Lord Ed, that's just being cruel.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Pissed off at indirect communication.

I don't like your christmas card either for that matter, but Rob shot first with the phone call, so you two can either drop the gloves or kiss and make up.

Perhaps I'm just generally pissed off right now. Maybe Psam can come back for some section 12 rights :beatinghorse: :brickwall:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

LordEd wrote:Probably can't contact the police anyway with his real name because the bench warrant would come up and get awkward quick.

I remember one of those border shows where somebody had a warrant in a different province. They held him long enough to ask the issuer if they wanted him transferred. In that case they didn't and he was free to go.

So he could go to the police, but when the interview with Burnaby naturally goes to 'he has a warrant', Rob could be enjoying a cell while they ask if Toronto really wants his company.
I can't imagine any condition, but one, under which Bobby would willing contact any of the police functions in person. He is scared witless that they will arrest him on that outstanding warrant, or maybe on something we don't even know about, but let's face it, Bobby is a coward and always has been a coward. He will rant and rave and post frothing emails, and otherwise do nothing at all.

NYGman, you are quite right, Freeman get NO respect exactly and precisely because they have done nothing to deserve any, and do nothing to deserve any. Ridicule, laughing and pointing at, that they bring on themselves.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

notorial dissent wrote:I can't imagine any condition, but one, under which Bobby would willing contact any of the police functions in person. He is scared witless that they will arrest him on that outstanding warrant, or maybe on something we don't even know about, but let's face it, Bobby is a coward and always has been a coward. He will rant and rave and post frothing emails, and otherwise do nothing at all.

NYGman, you are quite right, Freeman get NO respect exactly and precisely because they have done nothing to deserve any, and do nothing to deserve any. Ridicule, laughing and pointing at, that they bring on themselves.
Now the brave Bobby is inferring over on TPUC that he'll exact justice from Burnaby no matter what.. . .
Then let him [Burnaby49] do so publicly [claim to be exempt from statute law] and abandon the benefits he gains by not doing so. (His Pension) He will still have to identify himself, and we can then both agree that he is not bound by the criminal code, and cannot avail himself of it's protections.

Then I will lawfully secure my justice without the courts and without using the criminal code. Fair?
Well first of all, Bobby, Burnaby isn't saying he's exempt from statues. That's just a hypothetical argument being made by somebody else at a forum run by your leashed dog, WC.

The fact is Burnaby is basically ignoring you, Bobby. That's all he'll ever have to do.

And, Bobby, you ain't gonna do nothing "with" or "without" the courts because doing so would require you to get your fat ass off Leger's couch. You're all talk and no do.

Watch and learn, sonny. The dope clock is still running. . .

----------------
Dope Clock III
It has been 23 days since Robert Menard promised to turn Burnaby49 over to the RMCP and the courts for criminal prosecution. So far nothing has happen.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

wanglepin wrote:I think lucey has put him in a tight spot.. with his own material :haha:

I might be wrong, but it sounds like Rob is just making it up as he goes along
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
notorial dissent

SteveUK wrote:
wanglepin wrote:I think lucey has put him in a tight spot.. with his own material :haha:

I might be wrong, but it sounds like Rob is just making it up as he goes along
What, Bobby make things up as he goes along and prevaricate, say it ain't so, why that would shake shake his gurudumb credentials and credibility to the core, why the very idea. :haha:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Llwellyn
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Llwellyn »

See, rather sadly, if Menard had an ACTUAL understanding of law, he would know, that he doesn't need Burnaby49s name, at least to file charges against them. He could file under a Known Alias (Burnaby49), and then from that filing, get a demand of information from.. even Quatloos for the tracking/finding of Burnaby. (Yes, you could get a writ to send to Quatloos, to get the registered information from the forums, and also from the host, the IP list of connections etc attached when Burnaby49 is online.

Reality is, that probably Burnaby49s general information, is on the envelope Mr. Menard. The one that contained this uber threatening letter.. if not, it will have a postal stamp and tracking information on it. So Menard probably knows, or maybe has a half a clue.. but will not proceed because he knows he is full of shit.

:beatinghorse:
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

I see that Rob has wheeled out the old "Walmart employee routine" for the millionth time.
:haha:
Menard is so predictable.
It is a flawed analogy.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Llwellyn wrote:See, rather sadly, if Menard had an ACTUAL understanding of law, he would know, that he doesn't need Burnaby49s name, at least to file charges against them. He could file under a Known Alias (Burnaby49), and then from that filing, get a demand of information from.. even Quatloos for the tracking/finding of Burnaby. (Yes, you could get a writ to send to Quatloos, to get the registered information from the forums, and also from the host, the IP list of connections etc attached when Burnaby49 is online.

Reality is, that probably Burnaby49s general information, is on the envelope Mr. Menard. The one that contained this uber threatening letter.. if not, it will have a postal stamp and tracking information on it. So Menard probably knows, or maybe has a half a clue.. but will not proceed because he knows he is full of shit.

:beatinghorse:
Well said. With Menard it's all about the illusion of taking action. In this case he pretends to be using the optimal method to track down Burnaby when in fact his effort is headed for certain failure. The failure will be somebody else's fault. In the end, despite all the big talk, Bobby will opine that Burnaby won't come forward, or that the RCMP didn't do its job, or something else happened.

It's always the same with Menard. The ninja goat never gets sold. The ACCP peters out. The C3PO never quite gets rolling. The Synergy Property Stewards idea is ignored. The suit against Judge Rookie never happens. The Cirque De Soul doesn't get beyond the talking stage, Bobby never sues Jargon Buster, D'rok and me. Freeman valley is a bust.

Simply put Menard is like the 10 year-old kid with an idea that excites a couple of his gullible classmates. The idea never comes to fruition because Bobby can't get the job done. But, that doesn't stop the 10 year-old Bobby who has gotten hooked on the excitement of the fanciful ideas. Pretty soon little Bobby realizes there's lunch money to be made during the phony development time ("I need 5 dollars for materials") and that he needs a somewhat plausible reason for the effort's failure ("They wouldn't sell me the black powder").

Then it's on to another idea before too many gullibles catch on.

Forty years later the sting is still the same.

The problem is that it is beginning to seep into ole Bobby's mind that the shyster game, at least the way he plays it, isn't good for much more than a ratty old couch, a pair of filthy all black getups and a six pack of Moose Heads.

. . .and that's when the insane denial and self-medication begins.

----------------
Dope Clock III
It has been 24 days since Robert Menard promised to turn Burnaby49 over to the RMCP and the courts for criminal prosecution. So far nothing has happen.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

arayder wrote:
It's always the same with Menard. The ninja goat never gets sold. The ACCP peters out. The C3PO never quite gets rolling. The Synergy Property Stewards idea is ignored. The suit against Judge Rookie never happens. The Cirque De Soul doesn't get beyond the talking stage, Bobby never sues Jargon Buster, D'rok and me. Freeman valley is a bust
Don't forget he said he was going to publish a book all about Jargon Buster and when finished he was going to send a copy to all of JB's friends and associates. :snicker:
How's that going Bobby? Was it just another one of your fantasies?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:arayder wrote:
It's always the same with Menard. The ninja goat never gets sold. The ACCP peters out. The C3PO never quite gets rolling. The Synergy Property Stewards idea is ignored. The suit against Judge Rookie never happens. The Cirque De Soul doesn't get beyond the talking stage, Bobby never sues Jargon Buster, D'rok and me. Freeman valley is a bust
Don't forget he said he was going to publish a book all about Jargon Buster and when finished he was going to send a copy to all of JB's friends and associates. :snicker:
When you think about it tilting windmills has become Bobby's life plan. His projects aren't the only fantasies.

Menard has adopted a philosophy that allows him to avoid the realities life the same way his projects generate excuses instead of results. He gives his debunkers as an excuse for his ruined life the same way he has an excuse for each of his failed projects!

Bobby used to tout his I-don't-have-two-dimes-to-rub-together life style as proof of his wisdom and brilliance. Jobs and bank accounts were for the the sheeple. He had a better way, he said.

But the truth is Bobby is a zero for life guru who leaves a mess and causes harm wherever he goes.

Menard can't even be a success at not being a success.
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

What happened to JB in the 'early days' he was a moving force to confront Menardism and his lies?
notorial dissent

The thing is though, that any and or all of those things require actual work and some real effort to be put forth, and we all know that Bobby isn't in to that. It is easier to just make up excuses. After all, that is how his life has been such a glowing and productive success so far. :sarcasmon: