The Rooftop 6 - The Trial of the Century!

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Rooftop 6 - The Trial of the Century!

Post by Bones »

I have reported the video for a number of humorous reasons

Bones

Post by Bones »

Oh the excitement is to much.. here is part 2

In the final episode will we see Guy Taylor actually buy a round ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYesU0aixqg
Bones

Post by Bones »

James Bradley, spent most of his time looking at his phone - either he is addicted to Candy Crush or it is a clear sign of someone that didn't want to be there.

James, I know you backed out of the debate rather sharpish which you originally asked to start, may be you would like to comment

While you are at it, just what is a PSHYCO ?

I looked it up in a dictionary and it said

"A small irritating idiot, who has lost his mind (and several businesses) and is losing hair"
"A sufferer of turrets, who is unable to stop themselves shouting PEADO"
"A loser of other peoples boats and houses"

JayBrad
Swabby
Swabby

Post by JayBrad »

Bones wrote:James Bradley, spent most of his time looking at his phone - either he is addicted to Candy Crush or it is a clear sign of someone that didn't want to be there.

James, I know you backed out of the debate rather sharpish which you originally asked to start, may be you would like to comment

While you are at it, just what is a PSHYCO ?

I looked it up in a dictionary and it said

"A small irritating idiot, who has lost his mind (and several businesses) and is losing hair"
"A sufferer of turrets, who is unable to stop themselves shouting PEADO"
"A loser of other peoples boats and houses"

IM BACK i lost my password SquatLoosers, but hey im glad you took the time out to watch me mate you must really have a sad life that you have to sit in a boozer car park watching whats going on are u lot really that sore QuatSnoozers or Loosers mate i know you are all butthurt because we didn't go to jail but feck me come on to sit and actually stalk someone is sad as fuck, i would of bought u a pint if i had known u was there you know like the old saying goes NO HARD FEELINGS and the THE BEST MAN WIN and all that well MEN AND WOMAN you gets me fam!
:violin: YES MAN IM A SIDESHOW :violin:
JayBrad
Swabby
Swabby

Post by JayBrad »

Bones wrote:
midjit-gems wrote:Jay brad appears to be saying he can't post on fb groups at the moment, apparently him and his followers believe the trolls have reported him because they didn't like the outcome of the case. Though I fail to see what he's posted that could have been reported and violating their community standards enough for him to be unable to post. :thinking: :thinking:
Not that I would ever accuse someone of James Bradley's high morale standing of not being completely honest, but FB has nothing to do with this forum and there is nothing to prevent him from posting here - facebook ban or no facebook ban

There is also the little matter of the fact that he has two facebook accounts. So even if one was banned, it is more than likely that he could still post using the other

Account 1

https://www.facebook.com/budgetcars2gow ... ts&fref=ts

Which he used an hour ago :naughty:

Account 2

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... ts&fref=ts

So I am afraid James Bradley is unable to use that as an excuse for backing out of the debate that he himself requested
WELL SAUSAGE HEAD BOTH MY ACCOUNTS ARE BANNED FUNNY THAT ISNT IT WOULD YOU LIKE SCREENSHITS TO PROVE IT
JayBrad
Swabby
Swabby

Post by JayBrad »

FatGambit wrote:Paint being sprayed in someone's face? I'm pretty sure that would be fairly easy to prove, just a photo of the victim would do, if I understand correctly, they wouldn't even have had to prove who held the can, so are you seriously telling me they bought a prosecution with no actual evidence?

As for the warrant, I wasn't there so was just guessing, I presume you were there wankspittle?

WELL COME ON BOYS ISNT IT OBVIOUS BY NOW THE JUDGE IS A CRIMINAL WE PAID HIM OFF OF COURSE
JayBrad
Swabby
Swabby

Post by JayBrad »

Jeffrey wrote:I'm pretty sure the "no evidence" line is something Crawford supporters made up.

There is obviously evidence of them trespassing and breaking into the home, they're on video doing it and admitting to it. The problem is the prosecutors went for aggravated trespass which requires proving "intimidating those persons or any of them so as to deter them or any of them from engaging in that activity", which clearly the rooftop 6 did not do. They snuck onto the roof from the back with a ladder, there was no intimidation.

And the other possible issue is that they would have to be obstructing the guards on the property from doing their jobs. Going on the roof of the house didn't really impede the guards.

Watch the news you ITV News you all have profiles on my account go take a look at them on my wall "The prosecution offered no further evidence"

Infact why not just get the transcript have a quick whip round and get the transcript you are good at doing that aint you!
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Jay, you do know there's a world of difference between "no further evidence" and "no evidence" right?
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

JayBrad wrote:Watch the news you ITV News you all have profiles on my account go take a look at them on my wall "The prosecution offered no further evidence"

Infact why not just get the transcript have a quick whip round and get the transcript you are good at doing that aint you!
But has this restored Tom to the house? Have they given him back the keys? Placed his name back on the deeds? What exactly did you accomplish by clambering onto the roof, getting arrested and going to court? Tom doesn't have the house back, he's under a CRO so he can't litigate for it to be returned or for his name to go back on the deeds. Have you managed to get Tom his house back, or for that matter been shown the warrant?
Warning may contain traces of nut
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

Burnaby49 wrote:I hope Tom isn't in the Elwes Arms singing when I go for a pint next summer. I'm not up for Krawford karaoke.
And one song Tom definitely wouldn't sing is "I fought the Law", the lyrics don't quite fit his viewpoint. I suppose he could try "Money for Nothing".
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

Jeffrey wrote:Jay, you do know there's a world of difference between "no further evidence" and "no evidence" right?
My - limited - understanding is that "no further evidence" would be the phrase used to indicate that the prosecution had completed their case and were passing the matter over to the defence to continue. "No evidence" would indicate that they acknowledged that they had little chance of securing a conviction and that they were, effectively, withdrawing any evidence they had presented so far and were conceding the case.

While a judge can halt a case using their own powers, they will often indicate to the prosecution that this is where things are heading and allow them the option of withdrawing the case themselves which is what I believe happened here, hence "no evidence" after presenting evidence for several days. I was not there, but this would fit with my understanding of how these things are dealt with.

It is worth considering that if we are to hold the decisions on the mortgage and the possession of the house to be sacrosanct because they are the rulings of a court that we should also do so for the verdicts in a criminal court. If people have been declared "Not guilty", then that is the case. While it is important not to read too much into this - it has no impact on the ownership of the house, nor does it create a general right to clamber onto the roofs of other peoples homes - it is clear that the people involved are innocent of the charges against them. We know this because the process put in place to decide these things has come to this conclusion, and gossip on a forum is a lower - far lower - authority than a court.
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

Footloose52 wrote:And one song Tom definitely wouldn't sing is "I fought the Law", the lyrics don't quite fit his viewpoint.
I don't know. I can certainly see that the Dead Kennedys version might fit with Mark Haining's views on the iniquities of Nottingham council.
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

So Jay are you actually prepared to take part in an adult debate here? or are you more interested in just throwing out school yard insults?

We all pretty much knew there was little chance of anyone involved in this case actually being convicted and it was more a case of showing that action can and will be taken against these kind of stunts,although i admit i kind of hoped that you all would have been convicted and given community service and fines as the residents of Fearne Chase deserve some justice for the disruption you all caused.

So come on Jay answer the questions that have been posed to you,or are you like the Crawfords offer lots of talk but no proof?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

JayBrad wrote:IM BACK i lost my password SquatLoosers,
Hi jay. pay no heed to these losers and congratulations on your massive success!!!!1!!!!! in court recently. You certainly showed them for what they are didn't you .
Now, when do you think you will have Tom back in his lovely bungalow?
Have you started repossession proceedings, to reinstate Tom, Sue and other the wildlife back in his home.?
Are you suing the police, the judge and other court officials?
And what compensation are you looking at?
I know you must be sick to death of answering these mundane questions. But I am a bit behind on your wonderful story.
Bones

Post by Bones »

JayBrad wrote: IM BACK i lost my password SquatLoosers, but hey im glad you took the time out to watch me mate you must really have a sad life that you have to sit in a boozer car park watching whats going on are u lot really that sore QuatSnoozers or Loosers mate i know you are all butthurt because we didn't go to jail but feck me come on to sit and actually stalk someone is sad as fuck, i would of bought u a pint if i had known u was there you know like the old saying goes NO HARD FEELINGS and the THE BEST MAN WIN and all that well MEN AND WOMAN you gets me fam!
Welcome back James - Lost your password, boy that is very convenient :snooty:

James, seriously, you think I was sitting in the car park, you are clearly deluded. Your new best friend - you know the short one with a pony tail posted two videos on youtube. You can be seen on them very clearly

Personally, I could not be more happy that you and the other Rooftop 6 + 1.5 didn't go to jail. I was concerned that it would have been the end to the endless entertainment that you have provided. Can't want for you guys to help Tom move back in.

If there are no hard feelings, how about not using capital letters (where are your manners) and taking part in the very debate that you asked for ? :shrug:

Here you go, this is where I started the debate you asked for

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10946&start=200#p220406

Please feel free to comment :whistle:
Bones

Post by Bones »

JayBrad wrote:
Bones wrote:
midjit-gems wrote:Jay brad appears to be saying he can't post on fb groups at the moment, apparently him and his followers believe the trolls have reported him because they didn't like the outcome of the case. Though I fail to see what he's posted that could have been reported and violating their community standards enough for him to be unable to post. :thinking: :thinking:
Not that I would ever accuse someone of James Bradley's high morale standing of not being completely honest, but FB has nothing to do with this forum and there is nothing to prevent him from posting here - facebook ban or no facebook ban

There is also the little matter of the fact that he has two facebook accounts. So even if one was banned, it is more than likely that he could still post using the other

Account 1

https://www.facebook.com/budgetcars2gow ... ts&fref=ts

Which he used an hour ago :naughty:

Account 2

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... ts&fref=ts

So I am afraid James Bradley is unable to use that as an excuse for backing out of the debate that he himself requested
WELL SAUSAGE HEAD BOTH MY ACCOUNTS ARE BANNED FUNNY THAT ISNT IT WOULD YOU LIKE SCREENSHITS TO PROVE IT
Well sausage, funny how you was able to post using your banned account as shown in the pictures above. I suppose it is a bit like losing your password for this forum :violin:

Anyway, sausage back to the debate you wanted - show that you are more than just mouth and trousers - please :sarcasmon:

You also seem to have no problems posting using your banned !!!1!!!! account as shown below :whistle:

Does claiming your account is banned, give you more street cred with the others ? :snicker:

If you are going to claim your account is banned, at least remember not to post using it, old sausage :haha:
Last edited by Bones on Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bones

Post by Bones »

daveBeeston wrote: So come on Jay answer the questions that have been posed to you,or are you like the Crawfords offer lots of talk but no proof?
I fear you ask to much :naughty:
Bones

Post by Bones »

For the benefit of James :brickwall:

Bones wrote:Hello James Bradley, welcome to Quatloos. Sorry I could not reply to you earlier, as I have a "proper job", I could not reply until I got home.

You have said that you would welcome debate but time will tell. :thinking:

Shall we begin by debating the Godsmark Judgement.

Q. Do you agree with Tom Crawford, Craig Crawford, Amanda Crawford, Mark "Colon" Haining, Guy Taylor and co that Tom won !1!!!! that case as explained to the reporter of the nottingham post by both Tom and Guy ? With Colon going so far as to claim that she must be on crack to think Tom lost (even though the judgement said he lost)

If you do, please explain how you are able to reach such a conclusion after reading the judgement which was dumbed down and written in plain english

If you are serious about debating and you have not just created an account to try and look big and clever to your chum's here are a few other things we can debate - being some of the misinformation posted by the lovely Amanda Crawford

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10688&start=1480#p202274

I look forward to debating these points and others with a fellow intellectual
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

IM BACK i lost my password SquatLoosers, but hey im glad you took the time out to watch me mate you must really have a sad life that you have to sit in a boozer car park watching whats going on are u lot really that sore QuatSnoozers or Loosers mate i know you are all butthurt because we didn't go to jail but feck me come on to sit and actually stalk someone is sad as fuck, i would of bought u a pint if i had known u was there you know like the old saying goes NO HARD FEELINGS and the THE BEST MAN WIN and all that well MEN AND WOMAN you gets me fam!

Great Young Lochinvar is back!, Where was the password?.....pesky thing.
Now we will get a chance for the Great Debate, I just know you will come with knowledge and maybe Crawfordian logic?.
Now back to the important point.....What is a PSHYCO? if little Haining is one? they cannot be much use. :shrug:
Last edited by Gregg on Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: fixed a quote
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Bones

Post by Bones »

vampireLOREN wrote: Great Young Lochinvar is back!, Where was the password?.....pesky thing.
It was playing hide and seek with the unicorn warrant that Amanda said would be posted many many months ago
Amanda 'loves a onesie' Crawford wrote:31 July 2015

Great news just in -

Amanda Pike
52 mins ·

WE NOW HAVE THE UNICORN IN OUR POSSESSION. I REPEAT WE HAVE THE UNICORN......However its got no horn what so ever and is about as useful as a piece of bog roll! (Shocker) I can't currently go into it to much as we've got some things to sort out in relation to it and its being thoroughly analysed but as soon as we're able we'll put it up for you all to see with all its defects listed. The saddest thing of all is that it would be absolutely hilarious if it wasn't so serious! I can confirm now though that it is a county court warrant and NOT a high court writ. And yes...yes they did break into our home ripping down fencing walls and the door to get in. And violently removed my mother often giving her threats to help remove her........ With no notice!
I can only guess that it has no horn because it had seen that video of Amanda dancing

Page 1

Page 2