The Rooftop 6 - The Trial of the Century!

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Rooftop 6 - The Trial of the Century!

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

letissier14 wrote:According to Ceylon ....

12/01/2016 THE YEAR WE CHANGED IT ALL!!!!!!!!!#########*********

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... JLt_D-l9Gk
Have we found out yet what Ceylon is claiming they have actually changed?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Pox

Post by Pox »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
letissier14 wrote:According to Ceylon ....

12/01/2016 THE YEAR WE CHANGED IT ALL!!!!!!!!!#########*********

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... JLt_D-l9Gk
Have we found out yet what Ceylon is claiming they have actually changed?
Their underwear?

Wasn't there some mention of number twos while they were in the loft and in the party video some mention of somebody using all the toilet paper?
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Bones wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:Actually that's not a bad question to ask Jay.

Jay did you know that Amanda and the Crawfords have had a copy of the warrant since July? Did they ever show it to you or tell you they had it?
I think James will lose his password again - talk about butter fingers, so we may never know
I would concur, he doesn't seem interested in debate, more in just sort of showing up to try and bait us in our lair. Bit odd as to why he bothered really, he's probably looking for internet kudos or to show that he's a manly man and not afraid of us and our Canadians.

Anyway Jay, if you still want to see the warrant, to save you from clambering on a roof of a house which is very emphatically not owned by Tom Crawford, why didn't you all just ask Amanda?

Because this is what I think has happened, Tom and co have got the warrant, they've probably let Guy look at it in exchange for a pint, Guy's told them a load of bull about how it's not a proper warrant because it's not been signed, they took it to the court, the court explained that Guy was wrong.

They don't want us to see the warrant or the press to see it or anyone who might point out that it was actually a proper warrant, just like how Tom doesn't want people talking about the evidence that was presented to the court which showed he and Sue had stopped paying the endowment or that Sue was fully aware that the consequences of this was risking the house.

Tom wants to control the narrative, the only problem is the narrative he wants to put out is contradicted by the evidence. Tom's house wasn't stolen because of fraud and it's a laughable accusation to make at any rate. The bank certainly hasn't profited from this. Tom's house was repossessed because he failed to keep his end of an agreement he made.
Warning may contain traces of nut
mac
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by mac »

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Was she wearing a onesie? In order to be bona fide it has to be a onesie.

no no no nope no dammit no!

If you are going go all " Manda in a onsie" on us, please have the courtesy to post a keyboard warning, I have a history of heart disease you know.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Seems to me it's all going quiet ready for the grand retaking. Can't wait for that.

I wonder why the current owner hasn't flipped it yet? I presume that they got it that cheap they can afford to sit on it until the fuss finally dies down, then realise the true market value.

Would he/she be liable for Council Tax whilst it lies empty?
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

hucknallred wrote:Seems to me it's all going quiet ready for the grand retaking. Can't wait for that.

I wonder why the current owner hasn't flipped it yet? I presume that they got it that cheap they can afford to sit on it until the fuss finally dies down, then realise the true market value.

Council Tax exemptions/Discounts vary from Council to Council. Some councils don't charge council tax on uninhabited houses for a limited time but most councils only apply the exemptions or Discounts if the house is uninhabitable these exemptions normally last for up to six months then a discounted rate normally around 50% for a further six months then full council tax after twelve months. Some councils even charge a premium rate 120-150% if the house remains empty for longer than twelve months even if uninhabitable.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

daltontrumbno wrote:.... or Discounts if the house is uninhabitable.....
Yes folks, not only did some get a house cheap thanks to the Crawfords and the idiot followers from GOODF, they get a break on the Council Tax as the place is uninhabitable.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Yes, let's hear it for GOODF, bringing down property values and habitability and desirability scores wherever they congregate.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

hucknallred wrote:Seems to me it's all going quiet ready for the grand retaking. Can't wait for that.

I'm not sure if whoever bought it from the bank managed to sell it on. As we recall, every time the property comes onto the market the agents are bombarded with phone calls and emails and the property is withdrawn from auction. This has happened twice now that I know of and the last time it's not clear whether it changed hands through some other channel.

At that price I'd say a couple of years council tax is hardly going to put much of a dent in the potential profits. Besides, what are they going to do if it's not paid, send in the bailiffs????
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

YiamCross wrote:

I'm not sure if whoever bought it from the bank managed to sell it on.

As of last week, the Land Registry still had the property in the name of the person who bought it last August.

Yiam - did you get close to buying it?
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

daltontrumbno wrote:
Council Tax exemptions/Discounts vary from Council to Council. Some councils don't charge council tax on uninhabited houses for a limited time but most councils only apply the exemptions or Discounts if the house is uninhabitable these exemptions normally last for up to six months then a discounted rate normally around 50% for a further six months then full council tax after twelve months. Some councils even charge a premium rate 120-150% if the house remains empty for longer than twelve months even if uninhabitable.
My Dad's house is in Nottingham City, not Gedling where Castle Crawford is. He had to go into care & they exempted the Council Tax immediately on a phone call from me, no checks at all. I just got 1 letter asking to confirm the property was still empty after about 6 months. When he died they were straight on it, basically giving 6 months from grant of probate then start paying again.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

SoLongCeylon wrote:
YiamCross wrote:

I'm not sure if whoever bought it from the bank managed to sell it on.

As of last week, the Land Registry still had the property in the name of the person who bought it last August.

Yiam - did you get close to buying it?
After being dropped from auction for the second time I imagine that it's going to be a bitch to sell even assuming the costs of renovation don't mount up horrendously from random acts of vandalism. Imagine how keen prospective purchasers will be to proceed when they read all about the troubles in the Property Information Form.
JayBrad
Swabby
Swabby

Post by JayBrad »

how do u post a picture on here
:violin: YES MAN IM A SIDESHOW :violin:
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

JayBrad wrote:how do u post a picture on here
You haven't worked out how to debate "on here" yet. How about trying now. When will Tom Crawford be back in his home at Fearn Chase. Have you started the wheels in motion for the great repatriation of chickens and Sue?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

wanglepin wrote:
You haven't worked out how to debate "on here" yet.
"A picture is worth a thousand words...."
:snicker:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Not lost your password again James :haha:

As for your question

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

The picture you want to post must be on the internet. Quatloos does not store pictures so you link to them instead. First you decide where on your posting you want to put the picture then click your mouse on that spot. Then go to the options bar above this text box and click on "Img". You'll get this on your spot.

{img][/img}

Note - deliberately changed from Image
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Bones

Post by Bones »

wanglepin wrote:
You haven't worked out how to debate "on here" yet. How about trying now. When will Tom Crawford be back in his home at Fearn Chase. Have you started the wheels in motion for the great repatriation of chickens and Sue?
That is a very good question as Tom won !1!!!!!! (even though he didn't) the Godsmark case, there is no warrant (even if Amanda has confirmed that there is) and in the trial of the Rooftop 6 + 1 the judge saying Tom should have his house back (even though he didn't even say anything along those lines) - just when is Tom moving back in James ?

I hope we all get an invite to the house warming party
Pox

Post by Pox »

Bones wrote: I hope we all get an invite to the house warming party
So do I - got to get rid of the damned trifle and quiche that I made in anticipation of an invite to the party at the pub last Saturday!

It was a posh quiche too - wild salmon and broccoli. And the trifle had lots of sherry in it.
Last edited by Gregg on Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed a quote