Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Post by Burnaby49 »

NYGman wrote:Is nobody safe from your reach? It seems all roads point to Canada. It is quite amazing really, that the first two decisions on these checks have come from Canada. I think we shall be enjoying more news from the German legal system quite soon. Wonder if this play has the legs to go to Switzerland and Austria, I am sure future legal systems will be equally unimpressed by Were bank.
It isn't random chance. Alberta is the dead centre of Canadian freeman activities and the Albera courts have responded proactively to them. Where else have you seen a decision even remotely approaching the depth of analysis of Meads v Meads? So anybody trying to pass a WeRe cheque in Alberta is guaranteed to get their ass kicked by the court. Britain? Who cares? Not worth the bother of going after them.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
PeanutGallery
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by PeanutGallery »

Over here we seem to have taken the view that if we do nothing for long enough, eventually it'll become someone else's problem and then by golly they'd better do something about it.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Bill Lumbergh
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Bill Lumbergh »

notorial dissent wrote:Schism, schism, more fun to come.
Schism? More like.... SPLITTERS! !
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Burnaby49 wrote:I've just posted another Canadian court decision crapping on Peter and his WeRe fantasies;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10990
Thanks for this Barnaby, having a sleepless night and just sniggered my way through your post. I have to say though that describing them as 'batshit crazy' really doesn't do justice to this couple's level of bonkers !! :haha:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The Observer wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:Schism, schism, more fun to come.
I wonder if the Reformation/Counter-Reformation and the Thirty Years War was anything like this.
Image First Reformed WeReNotABank.....
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

PeanutGallery wrote:Over here we seem to have taken the view that if we do nothing for long enough, eventually it'll become someone else's problem and then by golly they'd better do something about it.

I kind of thought that was pretty much the idea behind Canada to begin with... :snicker:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Gregg wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote:Over here we seem to have taken the view that if we do nothing for long enough, eventually it'll become someone else's problem and then by golly they'd better do something about it.

I kind of thought that was pretty much the idea behind Canada to begin with... :snicker:

Yes but we don't tell the Canadians that. So zip it yankee.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Jimmy One Cell has just posted a video called "were bank proof 2", in which he also mentions all of us here at Quatloos !!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbywU4BkW_k
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Meanwhile on the PoE Facebook page, a woman in Germany named Sandra Adam has posted several increasingly desperate pleas for Peter to get in touch, provide her with an email address, she needs to contact him urgently. I wonder what that could possibly be about ...

And the man who sent money in plain envelopes on behalf of himself and several family members to the Ducie Street HQ knocking shop (which was signed for in November) has still had no response from PoE to his enquiries about where his cash might have gone.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Stick a fork in Peter, because he's done.

They held a webinar for WeRe members so the two generals could duke it out, but Peter did not show. As a result, Djon capitalised on the opportunity to rip him a new one and I have to say that he's more eloquent, more charming, and more coherent than Peter by a yard mile:

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/record ... 8375263746

It asks you to register to listen to it, but you can make up a bunch of details. You don't need to put in a valid email.

In a nutshell, the Mustard Chief pulls a blinder by calmly laying out all of Peter's undeniable failures towards his customers and how he's there to do what Peter could not - be a man of the people, for the people. He really works the crowd. Heck, even I'd consider signing up at this point, if it weren't for the fact that I haven't been kicked in the head by a horse.

In the mean time, Peter is failing to assuage the fears of his lot over on Facebook, who are all in a panic.

Peter 0, Djon 1.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I have to say I'm quite impressed with Poe's claim that it's not actually his fault that he's allowed his fake bank to be hijacked by a competing fraudster when he was the man who gave said competing fraudster the only set of keys to the vault :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

But... It's still the same underlying scam of writing fake checks!

Djon is still going to have the same 0% success rate.

Edit: It's totally incredible. 30 minutes into the discussion and it's all about Djon wanting the cold hard cash to go to branch directors like Djon instead of Peter's mailbox.
Last edited by Jeffrey on Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

And now for the Conspiracy theory. Perhaps this whole thing has been staged. It is very interesting that those letters just showed up in a file drop. Peter not showing up for free publicity, that is also odd. Are we actually seeing an Exit Strategy from PoE, that allows him to walk away with a Wad of cash, and no more hassle, plus it sets him up nicely for the next scam.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Jeffrey wrote:But... It's still the same underlying scam of writing fake checks!

Djon is still going to have the same 0% success rate.
His customers will have the same 0% success rate. Djon? He'll do okay for himself now that it's morphed into an MLM scam and he's at the top.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

NYGman wrote:And now for the Conspiracy theory. Perhaps this whole thing has been staged. It is very interesting that those letters just showed up in a file drop. Peter not showing up for free publicity, that is also odd. Are we actually seeing an Exit Strategy from PoE, that allows him to walk away with a Wad of cash, and no more hassle, plus it sets him up nicely for the next scam.
Aye, 'tis a possibility, but that would be a rather smart move on Peter's part and critical thinking isn't one of his hallmarks. To me he seems to be genuinely fighting this Djon character, and if you were going to pull this trick, wouldn't you do it before you spent a lot of time, effort and money in an expensive conference room trying to work the German crowd?
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:Aye, 'tis a possibility, but that would be a rather smart move on Peter's part and critical thinking isn't one of his hallmarks. To me he seems to be genuinely fighting this Djon character, and if you were going to pull this trick, wouldn't you do it before you spent a lot of time, effort and money in an expensive conference room trying to work the German crowd?
It is a conspiracy Theory, don't go clouding it with facts that contradict that position :snicker: One might say it's all part of the breakup and sale.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

The most interesting part is where Djon says that only Peter collects the mail from Ducie St, and that Djon made it clear some months ago that this had been compromised, with mail (which everyone at Ducie St knows contains cash) signed for by 'Baker' disappearing. Djon suggested an alternative method of payment that didn't involve wads of cash being sent in the post. This appears to have been one of the major points of contention with Peter.

Djon seemed perplexed as to why Peter wouldn't take this on board and agree to put in place a secure system for WeRe members to pay their fees. It's escaped Djon that Peter the Scammer is funding his lifestyle through this cash and so obviously will cut off any suggestion of a non-cash payment method.
#six

Post by #six »

As far as I can tell, the webinar voted for Dijon to retain the database. Difficult to tell as they don't know how to run a webinar very well.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Holy smokes the webinar is pure gold.

Djons group is crazier than Peter.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Jeffrey wrote:Holy smokes the webinar is pure gold.

Djons group is crazier than Peter.
Larry is my new hero.