Should data be given to Peter: 29%
Should data be kept by Djion: 35%

So I guess the remaining 36% don't care who scams them :snicker:
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Post by NYGman »

Maybe the others want in to both Fake Banks. Double the options. It is funny though, they are voting on which con man they want to give money to. Simply amazing, but then again, this scam certainly has legs, and the idiocy of some folks is simply amazing.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

NYGman wrote:And now for the Conspiracy theory. Perhaps this whole thing has been staged. It is very interesting that those letters just showed up in a file drop. Peter not showing up for free publicity, that is also odd. Are we actually seeing an Exit Strategy from PoE, that allows him to walk away with a Wad of cash, and no more hassle, plus it sets him up nicely for the next scam.
Indeed. We saw the same thing happen with the 'achieve' scam right before they got busted. the 2 admins were blaming each other.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

PeanutGallery wrote:
Gregg wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote:Over here we seem to have taken the view that if we do nothing for long enough, eventually it'll become someone else's problem and then by golly they'd better do something about it.

I kind of thought that was pretty much the idea behind Canada to begin with... :snicker:

Yes but we don't tell the Canadians that. So zip it yankee.
You've gone too far peanut. I've had enough of your insolence and disrespect for the moderators. I've tolerated your constant yammering about an alledged obsession you claim I hold for that rubbishy British real ale, implying that I'm nothing but a pathetic alcoholic. As if anyone would voluntarily drink that swill. However you've now decided to expand your hostility to include Canada itself and the American moderators.

So it's time for an official moderator response. If this continues I'll be invoking the assistance of an acquaintance who's eager to meet you. Don't take this as a threat, just a friendly caution.

"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

[quote="Burnaby49

Britain? Who cares? Not worth the bother of going after them.[/quote]

And long may we continue to hold such lethargy in our national make up, why should we not share such a delightful concept as the Re Movement and its truly wonderful bank with the rest of the World?.
I got great pleasure in seeing it spread to Germany :D and to see their faces sitting around a table with Pete was heart warming. I hope Pete makes the visit to the North American continent very soon....if only to confirm my suspicions that he actually uses an up to date passport :thinking: , unlike his statement that he freely travels without documentation :thinking: .
Pete has actually assisted the Court system, he has created work for prosecuters, debt collectors, banking employees etc....all while freely giving hours of good entertainment.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

mufc1959 wrote: Djon seemed perplexed as to why Peter wouldn't take this on board and agree to put in place a secure system for WeRe members to pay their fees.
Raises the question as to whether Djon is genuinely frustrated by Peter's lack of management and is acting in the interest of the community, or whether he's just seeing the dollar signs.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

The prize clown Sandra Adam, a mark who is begging someone, anyone to give her permission to wreck her own life, has just copied an email she sent Djon to the German FB page.

If that guy who had his 4,000 Euro cheque sent to the federal police is in trouble, let's see how she gets on trying to pass TWENTY THOUSAND EUROS worth of dodgy cheques:
Hello Djon,
Thanks for the insightful e-mail! I do not know you and I know Peter from England not personal!
The main issue for me is currently only who is in physical possession of my exhibited Were Bank Promissory Note with the certificate number 52041171A501041171SA?
Only this person is my contact person and responsible if I the sum of 204.000, - € can not redeem the
LLTS!
I suppose at times, this domain is registered under your name, as well as the access to my bank account were probably is controlled and monitored by you, right?
Right now, 2 LLTS me outside and already accepted by the two banks and one of them was the booking and notification of those as described sent with DHL back to Manchester with the Swallow system. Are you able and owned this LLTS from me or not? The two filled and scanned by me LLTS I send with the same!
I ask for the fastest possible processing, so that finally can be made the credits at HypoVereinsbank in Munich in the amount of € 19,500.00 and Commerzbank in the amount of € 4,490.00, otherwise major problems come to my check receiver and me.
I ask for a timely response and answering my questions!
regards
Sandra Ada
"otherwise major problems come to my check receiver and me." I think that's pretty much a given, mate.

On Peter's page, Hayle OfthefamilyOwen - the 'law student' who was ranting and raving about how she was going to sue Peter for all he's worth last month - appears to have had a change of heart. Despite still not having any acknowledgement from Peter, she's back to trying to board the crazy train:
I do need to speak with you regarding our reg'd royal mail lost envelope. I have your mobile number, when can I give you a quick call, so we can track go ahead to crack where it has gone. It's obvs in the wrong hands, can we take it that there are other who collect the mail from your Manchester address? So we should ignore the email in the meantime, it does have our a/c numbers on, so does Djon have ALL the backend access? Hoping it gets sorted asap and back on track.
And one final comment from the ultra-deluded June Clarke, which is a laugh-a-line. She couldn't spot a scam if it walked right up to her and demanded cash in a brown envelope, sent to a massage parlour in Manch... oh, wait.
I'd just like to congratulate Peter ofEngland on the outstanding job so far and I am totally supportive of his efforts. For those wondering what is going on, as expected, the Banking Authorities agents have infiltrated and are trying to steal the We Re movement & Bank. I will support Peter as he is a man of integrity and he is the founding energy that stood forward. Peters good nature and decent character has had him fall foul of deceivers and parasites. If need be, I will provide an affidavit allowing only persons appointed by David to have access to my personal details. This parrot chap is a fraudster and his control over my details is wrong, a common law court must find in favour of Peter. The Parrot is conducting a criminal enterprise using my details. I protest.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

mufc1959 wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:Holy smokes the webinar is pure gold.

Djons group is crazier than Peter.
Larry is my new hero.
these people are wonderful.....Great voting! I hope Djoin and Pete sort it out :haha:
Who was/is "Baker"? has he been on his toes?. :shrug:

Djon sounds remarkably like our long lost member Joinder!!! just sayin' :thinking: .....doubtful...but maybe :shrug: .
I will say one thing though.....apparently Djon is Mustard with Computers :whistle: .
Last edited by vampireLOREN on Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Did anyone notice Djon say 120000 cheques issued?
Ummmmmmm better let the Germans sort this out :haha: :haha: :haha:
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:
mufc1959 wrote: Djon seemed perplexed as to why Peter wouldn't take this on board and agree to put in place a secure system for WeRe members to pay their fees.
Raises the question as to whether Djon is genuinely frustrated by Peter's lack of management and is acting in the interest of the community, or whether he's just seeing the dollar signs.
The question it raises for me is: How many truly deluded people are there in the world?. :thinking:
longdog

Post by longdog »

This gem from a world-class idiot on Facebook...
Tobias Magnus After a long time of waiting I received my booklet of LLTs just last week and was about to make use of it.

However, a payment I have issued 2 or 3 days ago STILL shows pending. And much to my dismay and irritation I had to find out that these new LLT-instruments now have the entire back filled with counter-productive gibberish which I can understand and which may be true but isn't helping at all when you want to be taken seriously by a bank, and furthermore leaving no more room for any endorsement. What in the world are you trying to achieve with this?!?
:haha:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

vampireLOREN wrote: The question it raises for me is: How many truly deluded people are there in the world?. :thinking:
Seemingly, there's an inexhaustible supply of willing victims :beatinghorse:
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

I enjoy June Clarke and her wacky posts. Definite shades of the sadly quiet SalliNae - I wonder if they are related. If you were able to look up Peter's arse you'd see the bottom of her shoes.

To our June Dijon it seems, can't just be another greedy thief or conman out conning Peter, running off with a stack of Prom notes and a database of gullible fools.

Oh no, he's an agent of the dark side, paid shill, agent yadda yadda. Ever alert to devious conspiracies Flaming June skewers Djon by launching a withering ad hominem attack.

Don't go to Liverpool she advises him, your face is all over bill boards there. Yeah right June. He's working for the financial sector which has had to infiltrate the WeRe movement because the Banksters are terrified of it.

But with that mention of Liverpool I am reminded of the old scouse joke that in the circs is a bit apt;

"how do you get a Parrote to Speake?"

"Put it on the number 15 bus from the Pier Head".
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Burnaby49 wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote:
Gregg wrote:

I kind of thought that was pretty much the idea behind Canada to begin with... :snicker:

Lots of words.
Someone woke up with a sore head this morning.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

PeanutGallery wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote:
Lots of words.
I was up at 6:30, bright and alert, to attend a tax evasion trial. I've been to so many court hearings in the last few weeks it's like I'm still gainfully employed.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Bones

Post by Bones »

Burnaby49 wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:Lots of words.
I was up at 6:30, bright and alert, to attend a tax evasion trial. I've been to so many court hearings in the last few weeks it's like I'm still gainfully employed.
Well pay your taxes and you would not have to get up so early Burnaby
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Were you that old guy sitting in the back?

Bones

Post by Bones »

No I was the short, bearded jewish lady sitting next to him - surprised you never saw me
Pox

Post by Pox »

Burnaby49 wrote:
I was up at 6:30, bright and alert, to attend a tax evasion trial. .
A likely story if ever I heard one.

Translation -

I had a few of those real ale pints, my bladder woke me from my pit in the early hours.
Because I was disturbed from my slumber (due to ageing waterworks and dirty ale) I thought I would make a day of it and pop off to a tax evasion trial. (saves me paying for heating the house as the court rooms are pleasantly ambient).
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Pox wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:
I was up at 6:30, bright and alert, to attend a tax evasion trial. .
A likely story if ever I heard one.

Translation -

I had a few of those real ale pints, my bladder woke me from my pit in the early hours.
Because I was disturbed from my slumber (due to ageing waterworks and dirty ale) I thought I would make a day of it and pop off to a tax evasion trial. (saves me paying for heating the house as the court rooms are pleasantly ambient).
Ageing waterworks? WHAT ARE YOU IMPLYING? Well, ok, maybe, just maybe, you got one thing right. But you clearly have no idea whatever about the local customs. People in Vancouver looking for a quiet warm place to sleep off an excessive night before don't go near the courthouse. Too many busybody sheriffs rousting you up if you nod off in a courtroom. The favorite spot is the main branch of the Vancouver public library on Georgia street. Find an empty study carrel and you're good to snooze. The staff don't wake anyone up until closing. Just a tip in case you ever visit here.