Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Footloose52
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Post by Footloose52 »

Unfortunately a lot of people do not realise that the DPA can, in certain instances, include paper records. It isn't just about what is on computers. If it is in a system that is indexed in any way it is covered ...
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

I love how they pick and mix which statutes they believe in and attempt to invoke, but conveniently forget the fact the We'Re bank is disregarding them all !!

https://www.facebook.com/Peter-Of-Engla ... 179700768/

Jayne Tarasun With immediate effect.
I confirm I do NOT give permission for my personal details and membership details to be retained by any other than Peter of England and the were bank.
I hereby order they are handed over by 12 noon tomorrow 9.2.2016, or I will be taking legal action against the holder. for theft and data protection offences.
No fee is permitted to be charged or any other levey upon transfer or at any other time.
No copies are permitted to be retained.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

I am sure this post will scare Mr. Mustard in to Compliance, and that there is no way Mr. Mustard would ever keep a copy of the records he sends to PoE. Both Mr. Mustard and PoE seem to be honest folk, and would never sell or give away confidential information to a another party. I hope all WeRe bank members know that their leaders are trustworthy, and would never scam anyone.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

NYGman wrote:I am sure this post will scare Mr. Mustard in to Compliance, and that there is no way Mr. Mustard would ever keep a copy of the records he sends to PoE. Both Mr. Mustard and PoE seem to be honest folk, and would never sell or give away confidential information to a another party. I hope all WeRe bank members know that their leaders are trustworthy, and would never scam anyone.
Of course not, otherwise he'd be in dishonour - the absolute cardinal sin of the freeman !! :naughty:
Seelenblut
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Seelenblut »

But, but ... okay, so holding personal data without permission, is this a victim-less crime, according to common law, as long as nothing nasty is done with it - and therefore only breaking a statute? Or can it be considered a breach of contract ... but the contract, if any, was with Peter, so if he "lost" the data, isn't he the one to put before a common law court? Where is a sheriff when you need one. But in that case, was the contract made with the person or the human being? Did they carefully sign in blue ink and add a red-inked finger print when they send their stuff to the Were bank? Of course, purple ink is used if they have already copyrighted themselves, but then they can actually bill Peter and the other guy for the use of their name ... person ... something. I have to watch a few more youtube videos, I am sure it will become clear then ...

Damn, I know way too much about this stuff ... at the same time I haven’t read Shakespeare in a decade.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Seelenblut wrote:But, but ... okay, so holding personal data without permission, is this a victim-less crime, according to common law, as long as nothing nasty is done with it - and therefore only breaking a statute? Or can it be considered a breach of contract ... but the contract, if any, was with Peter, so if he "lost" the data, isn't he the one to put before a common law court? Where is a sheriff when you need one. But in that case, was the contract made with the person or the human being? Did they carefully sign in blue ink and add a red-inked finger print when they send their stuff to the Were bank? Of course, purple ink is used if they have already copyrighted themselves, but then they can actually bill Peter and the other guy for the use of their name ... person ... something. I have to watch a few more youtube videos, I am sure it will become clear then ...

Damn, I know way too much about this stuff ... at the same time I haven’t read Shakespeare in a decade.
No, no, no you're just not getting it, the ink must come from a virgin dung beetle sacrificed at midnight under the third full moon following perihelion, aphelion is acceptable but perihelion preferable.
guilty

Post by guilty »

From PoE FB page:
Peter need a meat with you have a busnise proposal to put to you in privert on a way forwerd
John William
Must be another one of those billionaire investors.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

guilty wrote:From PoE FB page:
Peter need a meat with you have a busnise proposal to put to you in privert on a way forwerd
John William
clearly just another 'sword' fight
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Chaos wrote:
John William
Strange he's not gone for Djon, after all mustard goes better with meat.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

PeanutGallery wrote:
Chaos wrote:

Strange he's not gone for Djon, after all mustard goes better with meat.
well, he has to ketchup first.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

A copy paste from the German FB page (posted earlier today):
This is a posting from Lisbeth Neilsonn posted last night in the Canadian chat room - Lisbeth is Head of Communications for WeRe Bank - Peter
------
An update on the WeRe Bank stuation for those who care that I did in another room:

So - the vast majority of the WeRe Bank members voting want to stay with WeRe Bank. And Djon "offered" to "respect" the ones who did chose to just maintain their engagement with WeRe Bank by doing nothing, to naturally continue as they had chosen, and after he had cherry picked from the member base, he would giver over all Peters property to Peter by Sunday.

But - that did not happen. On the contrary: Sunday he further demanded that Peter should pay him £35 per head he had harvested, besides an agreed amount for his salary. And now we learn, that by the way, the back office belongs to Djon - he was paid to do this job - and is not to be handed over.

Also he demands that Peter stops sending out negativity about him. A cease and desist order has been issued.

We would naturally love to inform the members about the whole situation - but as long as the site is hijacked by Djon and this NEW DIRECTION and with that the access to the data base, it is a little difficult.

So - a handful of people and one IT guy can do this to so many (96,35) of those who could "vote" and even less compared to the total number of registered which is close to 12,0000 - then what does that tell me? We are close to the 1% controlling the 99%, are we not?

Further quite a number of men and women contact me reporting how they are "motivated" to chose the NEW DIRECTION in a pretty forceful way. Or they are thrown out of groups and Skype rooms.

I fully understand that Larry wants to just keep this room in a positive energy - I do too - but this is what is happening to all of the WeRe Bank members and this is the only way to sent out information at present.

I may be hallucinating when I can hear the laughter and champagne drinking from a certain very small group on the planet having far too much influence and for far too long.

On the other hand it shows that Peter must have struck an ore and that they do not like it.

It is clear that this tiny group of members would love for Peter to just walk away from his creation so that they can take over fully. Or just see it all destroyed so we can "get back to normal".

Had there been any decency in Djon and if he has a "better way" - that is all I know for now as no information is to find anywhere of what he "offers" - he would just have gone to the market place and offered his NEW DIRECTION and as all would buy his "solution" because - it is better. Is it not so?

No need to destroy - IMO.

From my own perspective and in my present situation - this little game may cost me my home. And I politely remind the beings orchestrating this take over, that they hold full commercial liability.

Just reporting.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

It really is wonderful, that the ReMovement is destroying itself from within. I also find it funny that they fall out is over fiat money, which they believe has no worth. Why doesn't Peter just give Mr. Mustard 1MM in Re and call it a day.

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Anyone else having this problem ?

rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Peter need a meat with you
He probably just wants to chew the fat.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Pox

Post by Pox »

Bones wrote:Anyone else having this problem ?

Seems to work for me - to the home page, that is.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Peter probably can't, I mean Mustard likely has the promissory notes and ledgers, and without a ledger to deduct his Re from, how is Peter going to create Mustards Million?
Warning may contain traces of nut
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Bones wrote:Anyone else having this problem ?

Works for me. Inevitably, Bones is the only one left out ...
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

mufc1959 wrote: Bones is the only one left out ...
When isn't he?
:haha:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

Pox wrote:Seems to work for me - to the home page, that is.
I don't think the home page automatically redirects to the secure page, so unless you click on a link to a secure part or try and go to the https version explicitly https://www.werebank.com then it will still work. Even if you do go to the https site you may find it works OK as the process for web browsers checking for a revoked certificate is pretty bad. It may take a while for your browser to notice the revoked certificate, it may notice immediately, or it may never notice.

But yes, the certificate is revoked, which will cause problems for at least some people.

The question is, did Peter really retain enough control of the certificate to revoke it? Last time the certificate vanished he abused his customers who reported problems as being shills rather than fix it because he was unable to even tell he had a problem, so I'd be slightly surprised if this wasn't something he'd handed off to Djon.

It's a pity the domain is registered through an identity hiding service (which there's no reasonable explanation for a reputable business to be using) so we can't tell if the domains are registered in Djon or Peters names. It possible the domains were registered by Peter but the certificate by Djon - or vice versa.

Fortunately, the domain is completely secure though, we know this as it says so on the site:
SECURITY

WeRe Bank is un-hackable
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Forsyth wrote:
SECURITY

WeRe Bank is un-hackable
By that they really mean your money is safe, as no true thief would ever want to plunder your worthless Re. You don't need any security on something imaginary and worthless, and you can't really hack nothing. So I think this may be the first true statement made by WeRe Bank.

One more additional thought about the lovers Tiff between PoE and Mean Mr. Mustard, shouldn't alarm bells be going off that both parties are arguing over real money and not Re. Why wouldn't Peter just accept a Mustard Check or Vice Versa? Seems like as both are now banks, and have access to create money, and issue legal tender, that there should be no arguments about money, and a simple exchange of notes would put all this infighting to bed.

Odd that PoE Rails against the evils of Fiat Money, yet balks when someone else wants to relieve him of some not so hard earned cash, from his marks. If real money is worthless, he sould be happy to exchange it with Mustard for his Re units. In the alternative, couldn't Mustard just debit Peters account at his bank, and let universal energy figure work it all out from there.

I am amazed none of his sheeple followers haven't picked up on this point yet.