Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

morrand
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Post by morrand »

Seelenblut wrote:Did they carefully sign in blue ink and add a red-inked finger print when they send their stuff to the Were bank? Of course, purple ink is used if they have already copyrighted themselves, but then they can actually bill Peter and the other guy for the use of their name ... person ... something. I have to watch a few more youtube videos, I am sure it will become clear then ...

Damn, I know way too much about this stuff ... at the same time I haven’t read Shakespeare in a decade.
Which reminds me...
Albany: Shut your mouth, dame.
Or with this paper shall I stop it. ...
Thou worse than any name, read thine own evil.
No tearing, lady: I percieve you know it.

Goneril: Say, if I do, the laws are mine, not thine:
Who can arraign me for 't?

Albany: Most monstrous! O!
Know'st thou this paper?

Goneril: Ask me not what I know. Exit.
Of course, Goneril then goes off and (rot13)xvyyf urefrys naq ure fvfgre(/rot13), which I hope is more than you'd expect from any of this crowd, but there's a definite echo there, so you're not far off.
---
Morrand
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Latest from Peter Of England
1 hr ·

UPDATE FOR ALL WeRe Bank members and ReMembers.
WeRe Bank has been attacked by the Banking Cartel and its Agent's. The truth in this statement is self-evident.

We are the challenge to them - they wish us to be gone or "immobilized". They see us as hostile to their aims

The Parrot of Painswick, a Zionist Banking Cartel Stooge, plant and lackey operative, with his wife and son has infiltrated WeRe Bank initially passing himself off as well intentioned.

We were trying to persuade him to hand over the domain and access to an independent 3rd party IT Consultancy as early as last September when he joined us of last year, but it was not easy working with a socio-path - he refused and we were too busy building WeRe Bank and ReMovement.

As you will Recall a similar situation, an act of destructive sabotage, resulted in the downing of my very good friend David Icke's "The People's Voice" [TPV] phenomenon a while back. We were initially being held hostage (my werebank.com domain name, your data and website that is) for 1 month's salary of £3,500 which we "tentatively" agree to pay. Then, he refused this, and unilaterally decided to EXTEND THE DESTRUCTIVE VOTING OFFER [he and his USA MLM group had cooked up] to confuse even more people with a "no choice" situation.

Then with the voting supposedly finished he claimed 294 had decided upon going in the direction he calls the "New Direction" - which to me sounds like a mixture between a Church of England Religious Preaching and a failed Boy Band.

We must now get this albatross/parrot form around our necks!
He is now claiming that a "staggering!!" 550 have voted for his New Direction - which was originally called "Re-Newed Direction" - before, yet again, I pointed out to him the extent of his Parroting of other people's ideas and plagiarism.

As of a few days ago he has begun now stripping out of the data base, like a bug in a tree, the data of those who he CLAIMS VOTED FOR THE PARROT and his New (Squawk) Direction.

Do not follow this IT back-office stooge under any circumstance.
I will be posting an email to everyone today or tomorrow.

Thanks for ReMaining with sanity.

ReMember - The Bankster Axiom "The enemy of my enemy - is surely my friend!"

I would mail the parrot at his address and phone him day and night no matter which time zone you're - in order to ask him "What he thinks he's playing at?....Maybe
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Peter seems to have totally lost it. squawking around like an Angry Bird, who lost his food to another bird. Mr. Mustard was bringing home 3.5k a month, tax free. That really is a chunk of change. That is about $60k a year, converted to USD. However, remember this is all cash. Not a bad haul for a con man. He must be raking it in then, if he can afford this. I am sure he was getting more than Mr. Mustard, so this looks like it was working well, until Mr. Mustard threw a hot dog in to the mix.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Conman of England wrote:
We were initially being held hostage (my werebank.com domain name, your data and website that is) for 1 month's salary of £3,500 which we "tentatively" agree to pay.
Pounds? Three and a half thousand pounds? Why are you negotiating in pounds, Petey boy? Don't you always pay what you owe in Re? The top man at the WeRe bank settles his debts using GBP?
Peter is a laugh a minute.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Conman of England wrote:
We were initially being held hostage (my werebank.com domain name, your data and website that is) for 1 month's salary of £3,500 which we "tentatively" agree to pay.
Pounds? Three and a half thousand pounds? Why are you negotiating in pounds, Petey boy? Don't you always pay what you owe in Re? The top man at the WeRe bank settles his debts using GBP?
Peter is a laugh a minute.
it just proves what a bunch of bullshit this all is. how would a scammer, allegedly demanding money from another scammer, guarantee they get paid? sorry, doesn't wash.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

So it sounds like Petey has really lost control of the scam and is busy flailing around making wild accusations, when all it really comes down to a falling out between conmen.

You couldn't make something like this up and be believed. Priceless. :snicker: :haha:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

If Peter was smart, he'd be blaming the bounced checks on Parrot.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

NYGman wrote: Mr. Mustard was bringing home 3.5k a month, tax free.... I am sure he [PoE] was getting more than Mr. Mustard....
Yes, there's a lot of money being skimmed off these greedy fools. Somehow I can't be bothered to care though - they think that weirdbank is a way to cheat on the debts they owe, and so it's richly deserved if they end up being the real victims.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
notorial dissent

As I see it, the Parrot's got the website and the database, but PoE's got the money, so I think in the long run he comes out ahead, just his ability to scam is currently curtailed. The suckers clients aren't all that much worse off than they were, since nothing is going to get paid one way or another. Still it is an amusing little drama, and the suckers clients don't seem to be any the wiser for seeing behind the curtain. He really did pick them for dumb.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

It looks as if the WeRe Bank forum is now closed, presumably to anyone who didn't vote to go with Djon.
notorial dissent

Well, imagine that, dissension in the ranks.
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Bones wrote:Anyone else having this problem ?

The Canadian perspective:

Internet Explorer will not allow me access to the site !!!
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Yes, the site is down. I think only those who voted to stay with Djon are now allowed onto it.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Peter of England UPDATE 2
The Pirate Parrot of Painswick - The Terrorist Cell of the Bankster Cartel now Visible [ + Offspring Josh] is now blowing up the property behind himself as he deserts = scuttling the vessel - isn't this a Scorched Earth Policy? How is he doing this exactly? Well, he's now ReVoked the SSL Security Certificate for the site leaving all our information exposed - without informing any of us. He said he'd provide an...."orderly handover" - does this look like it? What's the point - what's his purpose? Ransom, piracy, hi-jacking, attempting to convene a Common Law Court de son tort, making demands for money with menaces, the torts of trespass and conversion,terrorism, conspiracy to defraud, collusion, racketeering, securities fraud, theft and criminal damage, passing off,..er I'd better stop there. Just to keep you all in the loop.
Knock! Knock! Knock!

Stop it please, I can't take much more :haha: :haha:
longdog

Post by longdog »

securities fraud
Insecurities would be more accurate :snicker:

I'm seriously loving this. I always hoped the end would come when Poe got his collar felt. I never dared dream it would be because another scammer would hijack the whole thing and lock him out of his own bank :snicker:

attempting to convene a Common Law Court de son tort
I thought common law courts were the the highest court and the only place to settle disputes about the WeRe bank.... Oh no... That was just HIS common law court wasn't it? :haha:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
NigelJK
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by NigelJK »

They see us as hostile to their aims
No they don't, they've told you and your apologists what they think of you.

There's an old adage that PoE should have learnt at his initiation to the criminal classes and that is you should never mess with messer.

I'm wondering whether the new 'boss' is a hardened criminal or one of our number (unlikely unless the greedy gits
sucking at the teat of weird bank get some of their dosh back, or that the creditors get paid off). This is not going to end nicely.
100,000 lemmings CAN'T be wrong.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

The whole thing is just marvelous viewing, he has edited his latest video to include a header that he is reporting the matter to the Police, yer right oh Peter.

He must be raging, all those steps he took to avoid the authorities and he gets mugged from the inside. Guess that is what happens when you dance with the Devil.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
longdog

Post by longdog »

Skeleton wrote:The whole thing is just marvelous viewing, he has edited his latest video to include a header that he is reporting the matter to the Police, yer right oh Peter.
He wouldn't be the first crook to go running to the cops when they've been diddled out of their ill-gotten gains by a more adept crook.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

longdog wrote:
Skeleton wrote:The whole thing is just marvelous viewing, he has edited his latest video to include a header that he is reporting the matter to the Police, yer right oh Peter.
He wouldn't be the first crook to go running to the cops when they've been diddled out of their ill-gotten gains by a more adept crook.
I am reminded of that COPS video where LE is called because the buyer didn't get the crack she'd paid for.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

That conversation at the cop shop would be pure gold

Now let me see if I've got this right sir. You created a bank.

Yup

But it's not a real bank

No, not part of the Zionist cartel it's an energy bank

Riiiiight. So how do customers pay in to your bank

Brown envelopes once a month to a PO box in Manchester.

And they get what in return?

It's called the Re. Accepted everywhere that it is accepted. Not like that toxic worthless Zionist fiat currency.

So an employee you were paying three and a half grand a month to in Zionist toxic worthless fiat money has run off with some of your paying customers. Who pay you in, er, toxic Zionist worthless fiat money.

That's right. I want - no demand - that a common law court be empaneled immediately.

I see. So can I see the contract of employment, the NIC and tax returns please for your former employee Mr Parrote please. And I'll be needin' the names and addresses of those customers you say WeRe stolen.

You're one of them officer, David Icke warned me this'd happen. Are you on your oath? I'll bet you're a mason. I'll have your job - I pay your wages - I'm a friend of the Chief Constable. It's a conspiracy!

Just step this way sir and we'll sort something out. Which solicitor would you like?