New Lost Heads Forum

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

New Lost Heads Forum

Post by Joey Smith »

- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Re: New Lost Heads Forum

Post by webhick »

Funny how Pete flushed the DeathStar and now can't seem to get the systems back online.

phpBB is like the easiest freaking forum to install. Took me five minutes and when I finished I said to myself, "That's it? Wait....what...it works? Don't I have to....no... Huh. Guess that's it..."
Disilloosianed

Post by Disilloosianed »

From the website:
A meeting place for the CtC-empowered.
I guess we were all just told what we can do with our free debate crap :lol: [/b]
webhick

Post by webhick »

Darth Speaks!
Darth Hendrickson wrote:I may make content from the previous forum available in some manner or another, although its virtues are overrated. Not much had been posted over the last 18 months (the duration of the last forum structure) that really advanced the development of strategies and tactics for enforcing CtC-revelations in the courtroom or the payroll department, or for spreading the accurate truth about the "income" tax (in particular) into the wider community. These two objects remain the chief opportunity for virtue afforded by the existence of this venue, and its chief purposes (along with serving as a clearing-house for news and a contact-point for commentary and intercourse regarding any of the subject-matter appearing in the Lost Horizons Newsletter and elsewhere on the site. I hope everyone does their best to keep this in mind going forward.

While I'm on the subject of CtC-related news, I'll take the opportunity to issue a slightly qualified apology to iamfreeru2, who had posted a declaration in a thread concerning the progress of the bogus "lawsuit" against my wife and me to the effect that PACER reported that our Reply Brief had been struck by the circuit court last week. I responded to this post rather caustically, observing that no such information appeared on PACER (and furthermore, the Sixth Circuit no longer posts there). My response could easily have been taken as suggesting that iamfreeru2's post was either deliberately disinformational, or reflected a suspect access to information not publicly available. I apologize to iamfreeru2, as follows: The day after his post, I received notice from the court that it was indeed granting the adversary's motion to strike the two memoranda attached to our reply brief (not the brief itself, of course). (This ruling came as no surprise, by the way-- which is why a good deal of the critical content of the memoranda was incorporated into the motion response filed. One way or another, this content was getting into the record...) Furthermore, iamfreeru2 contacted me and informed me that he had actually received the early word on this from a previously banned forum participant known as IMFResearch, widely considered to have been a "troll" (plant). I sincerely regret any unfair aspersions cast on iamfreeru2, accordingly.
So, it looks like Darth is ditching all the content from the old forum because he doesn't feel as though it was relevant. I guess when you've jettisoned too much of your crew it's time to purge the proof of their dissent. Those snippets of sanity must have been very disconcerting for him.

Additionally, Darth shouldn't take that backpeddle to the next Olympics. He'd drown.
webhick

Post by webhick »

You know, I was thinking that now that Darth has a forum that's easy to add Forum Topics to, we should help him out in deciding how he should organize his board.

Rebel Scum - For threads he doesn't like but can't remove from the system because there are too many witnesses. He can also keep his Troll thread there.
Tactical Inefficiency - For threads about Court Procedure, responding to IRS notices and the like.
The Force - For all the sheep to bask in Darth Hendrickson's glory.
Death Star Disco Lounge - For casual conversations and Darth Hendrickson's Death Star Dating Game.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

webhick wrote:Darth speaks.
Darth? Hendrickson a Sith Lord? Please.

At his best, the guy is no better than a Dug.
Last edited by wserra on Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

wserra wrote:
Darth? Darth? At his best, the guy is no better than a Dug.
I think she really meant Garth...as in Garth Gimble.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
webhick

Post by webhick »

wserra wrote:
Darth? Hendrickson a Sith Lord? Please.

At his best, the guy is no better than a Dug.
The Ballad of Darth Hendrickson
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

I registered with a new screen name, but the same email address I used when I used to post there before I got banned.

Never got the email activating my registration.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
webhick

Post by webhick »

Dr. Caligari wrote:I registered with a new screen name, but the same email address I used when I used to post there before I got banned.

Never got the email activating my registration.
Is the username in the memberlist? Could be that Pete hasn't gotten around to activating your account yet.