Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

FatGambit
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by FatGambit »

noblepa wrote: If a debtor doesn't clean up their act and simply uses the reprieve to get themselves into more debt, shame on them. If they use it to regain control of their finances, good for them. That is an outcome that is good for society. It has restored the debtor to being a productive, responsible member of society. Having a large number of people living in crushing poverty due to excessive debt that can never be repaid is not good for anyone.
Yes this I totally agree with, anybody I've helped I've said to them, I'll help now but if you make the same mistake again, you're on your own. Personally I've not used any form of credit for the last 9 years, aside from the annual credit checks I have to go through for my car insurance and cable TV, I learned my lesson pretty good.

As pointed out I think the main issue with goodf is the vast majority of people who go there are genuinely in trouble looking for help, there are not many people who go all out ala Jimmy to get everything in life free, but it appears the general consensus here is that is the case, whenever something gets posted, the automatic assumption is 'oh it's another goodfer wanting the rest of us to pay for their life'. Perhaps if this forum was a bit less judgemental about everybody else and resisted the temptation to give everybody a nickname or two, but rather stick to the facts, well, I won,t bother going on, but you get the gist.
Skeleton

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by Skeleton »

Fully agree with FatGamit, we went HP free and credit card free about 10 years ago, and have never looked back. If we can't afford it, we simply save till we can. Pain in the ass when you miss a deal on a laptop etc but id rather not owe anybody anything anymore, that's just me though, each to his own. We are not spend thrifts btw, far from it, hence no credit.

I fully understand their are people down a hole through a change in circumstances etc, trying the "correct" way to get out of debt but struggling because there new income is simply not enough, or as mentioned the extra charges added to their debt cripple them. That is not all the folk from Goofy though, I remain convinced their are some over their (agreed they are not the majority) who will try any devious, underhand method going to avoid paying their debts, and they seemingly don't mind dragging others along with them to test their methods. The information supplied by the website to be fair, the 3 letter thing etc, does not help. The ones who have nicknames are the ones who post the most outlandish rubbish, Jimmy's latest thread has descended into an argument about if the world is indeed flat, and why don't people at the bottom of a round world keep falling over, I wont name them, but its between the ones who have nicknames on here.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

FatGambit wrote:
As pointed out I think the main issue with goodf is the vast majority of people who go there are genuinely in trouble looking for help, there are not many people who go all out ala Jimmy to get everything in life free, but it appears the general consensus here is that is the case, whenever something gets posted, the automatic assumption is 'oh it's another goodfer wanting the rest of us to pay for their life'.
Of course there are genuine people who visit that site seeking help but they don't suddenly turn into one of the "I don't have to pay because it's all fraud" brigade after reading a few threads. No doubt most of the genuine people who browse that site soon realise that the advice offered is utter garbage and then go elsewhere. The premise of the site is that you don't have to pay anything back. Witterick is a Mary Croft fan.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
FatGambit wrote:
As pointed out I think the main issue with goodf is the vast majority of people who go there are genuinely in trouble looking for help, there are not many people who go all out ala Jimmy to get everything in life free, but it appears the general consensus here is that is the case, whenever something gets posted, the automatic assumption is 'oh it's another goodfer wanting the rest of us to pay for their life'.
Of course there are genuine people who visit that site seeking help but they don't suddenly turn into one of the "I don't have to pay because it's all fraud" brigade after reading a few threads. No doubt most of the genuine people who browse that site soon realise that the advice offered is utter garbage and then go elsewhere. The premise of the site is that you don't have to pay anything back. Witterick is a Mary Croft fan.
Again Rumple we agree, I suspect many "genuine" cases take a look at the advice offer on GOODF and run for the hills. Tom Crawford is a fine example of one who grabbed their advice with both hands, we all now how that ended up, and not one person who advised him on GOODF will stand up and take responsibility, they will say, you won, they cheated.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
longdog

Post by longdog »

I'm indebted to Zeke on the Poe thread for bringing this to my attention.

Basically a barely literate Goofy thinks that anything with his signature on it belongs to him and he wants it back and while they're at it he wants them to delete any record of him from their computers because reasons.. :shrug:
Can some one please explaine to me what an auditable document is and why a company would not give you back documents that they say have been enterd into there system so now become auditable therefor they cannot delet them from there system
So I went throught a shitty agency for work long story short there crap demanded back all paper work signed by me but they say they cannot deleat my details from there system because it is part of there auditable acounts where do I stand and how do I get them to delete my details
No I caught them out telling lies about a job refused to be part of there corupt system refused any work from them then asked for the return of any documents that I signed which they are posting me but refuse to delete any of my data that they have put into there system about me saying the cant delete it because its law and it needs to be there for audit resons but I want it deleted so where do I stand
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... sxkO-ZnW9h
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

more entertaining garbage, naturally, but I'm curious to know why he wants it back so badly......
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Goodly attracts some of the stupidest people on the planet !

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... 94#p445594

Limited company formed at birth proof

Today I received a copy of the grant of probate certificate showing that probate had been granted for my late grandfathers estate.

All read like typical legal waffle until the bottom line that read as so: ( name changed obviously )

"for the use and benefit of JOHN JAMES SMITH limited until further representation be granted "

So there it is my name in capitals and as a limited company. As a member of GOODF I have came across this stuff before but to see it in black and white like this is an eye opener.
preston
Silver Member
Silver Member

SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

2016 is already looking like a vintage year for Goodf insanity. There do seem to be a few voices now offering nonBS advice in this post PoE/Crawfraud era, but for every sane person commenting, there's a dozen loons.

:beatinghorse:
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

AndyPandy wrote:Goodly attracts some of the stupidest people on the planet !

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... 94#p445594

Limited company formed at birth proof
And even when someone points out he's completely wrong - with evidence in support - the idiot still maintains his position.

In other news Jimmy's BFF, the cretinous Robswift, who refuses to acknowledge the Holocaust ever happened, is now convincing himself the earth is flat. Seriously. He's actually not sure that the earth is round. His primary reason appears to be something to do with NASA, which he probably believes faked the moon landings. Honest to God, he's so stupid he's one step away from being reclassified as a mollusc.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... ad#p445447
rosy

Post by rosy »

mufc1959 wrote: Honest to God, he's [Robswift] so stupid he's one step away from being reclassified as a mollusc.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... ad#p445447
I think he's passed that step, tbh.
robswift on GOODF wrote:As the earth is supposedly spinning on its axis at 1000mph then what happens to commercial airliners that are:
A) Flying with the spin – bearing in mind commercial airliners only fly at speeds of only 600mph?
B) Flying upwards or downwards of the spin – must be an absolute nightmare how come we have never heard about it?
C) How come planes flying against the spin do not arrive at their destinations even quicker than is shown?
D) We all know on a ball, let’s say a football for example we would be able to stand up on the top side what would happen if we tried to stand on the underside… Is it possible?
E) How come the oceans and the people on the underside of the earth do not simply fall into space and before you say gravity think about the force that would be needed to hold the oceans in place, wouldn’t such a force crush people… would we even have waves at such a force?
F) Do people recognise when they are upside down?... Then how come people on one side of the earth never notice they are errrrm upside down?
G) Why is it that whenever they show weather reports on the news they use green screens and computer generated imagery… How come they never use actual satellite feeds?
H) What is the Antarctica treaty and why is it that no one without official say so is allowed to visit it?
I) Can Nasa be trusted?… Is Nasa a reliable witness?… Bear in mind the moon hoax landings etc posted by others here in this forum
J) Why is there a lack of direct flights in the Southern Hemisphere? see video below?
K) Does scripture support the geocentric earth view…
A, B, C - the whole atmosphere spins with the earth, you fool. Jump up and down on a train or a plane to demonstrate this.
D, E, F - have you heard of gravity?
G - the clue is in the word 'forecast'. Satellite images are of what has already happened.
H - Google is your friend
I - I'd rely on NASA before I believed a word out of your mouth
J - The who with the what now? I have taken direct flights in the Southern hemisphere.
K - 6,000 to 2,000 year old fables from people without our measuring instruments trumps science every time. Oh wait, no.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

As pointed out above, Swifty's flat earth ideas have been pasted into Jimmy's legal name thread. I will give Goldberry his credit for trying to get the thread back on track. :)
Goldberry

Look guys, all I want to know is this; is the legal name flat or spherical?
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

Goldberry

Look guys, all I want to know is this; is the legal name flat or spherical?
That's a poke in someone's eye, and I bet none of them noticed.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Meanwhile, the madness on Goodfy continues. Someone has got it into their head that because they have been given limited probate on their grandfathers estate, and their name has been printed in capitals, Bingo! They are now a limited company. The next poster points out that no your not, then Swifty arrives and all hell breaks lose. Hilarity here.....

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... s2JZTZul2E
Angolvagyok
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Angolvagyok »

Skeleton wrote:Meanwhile, the madness on Goodfy continues. Someone has got it into their head that because they have been given limited probate on their grandfathers estate, and their name has been printed in capitals, Bingo! They are now a limited company. The next poster points out that no your not, then Swifty arrives and all hell breaks lose. Hilarity here.....

We have a winner:

''Sort of confirms what harry potter is all about for me, the legal profession, why else do they all wear black robes and believe words cast spells.''
How can you say that?
If this was meant to limit that name, the word limited would preceed the name surely, or if limited appears after the name, it should be preceeded by a comma & space.

However, gramma was never my strong suit.
Is the clear winner.

Edit: What happened here?
Last edited by Angolvagyok on Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rosy

Post by rosy »

Here's a real WIN for a chap named Michael Clarke who insists that statute law has no effect and his poor mother's case should be decided under 'common law'.

The sorry saga starts here: http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWCOP/2012/2256.html though the events began back in 1995 when Mrs Clarke had a road accident and suffered brain injuries, and was awarded some £775,000 damages. Her three children couldn't agree on who should look after this money on their mother's behalf, so an independent deputy from Pannone was appointed.
13. On 16 November 2011, the present application was issued and directions were given by the court. Michael Clarke immediately objected to the lawfulness of the proceedings on the basis that they have no legal authority. It is his fixed view that "statute law" has no effect and that the matter must be decided under "common law".

14. Mrs Clarke's other children have filed evidence opposing the discharge of the deputyship on the basis that if she were not protected, Michael Clarke would spend her money on himself. In response, Michael Clarke has filed evidence disputing this and making allegations against his siblings and the Deputy.

15. In January 2012, Michael Clarke's activities (which included picketing Pannone's offices with Mrs Clarke in a wheelchair) resulted in Mrs Justice Sharp making an injunction restraining him from further harrassment of the Deputy or his firm.
The £775,000 is almost all gone now apart from a property in Blackpool worth around £200,000. But Mrs Clarke doesn't live there, she lives with Michael and his partner in Spain. MC and partner want to move to Thailand with Mrs C, but that hasn't happened. In the meantime, her fund has run out and she does not have enough to live on, and one way of raising some capital would be to sell the house which is currently rented out room by room. MC opposes the sale.

http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWCOP/2012/2714.html The court makes an order that the Blackpool property cannot be sold, though does not comment on the legality of the 'will' presented to the court, or on MC's claim that he is entitled to the ownership of the Blackpool property.

http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWCOP/2012/2947.html Normally, Court of Protection decisions are kept anonymised but MC has apparently placed his disagreements with his siblings, the court, the Judges and many other people in the public domain.
5. [...] My overall conclusions in relation to Mrs Clarke's capacity did not favour any party. While a sale of the Blackpool property has not been ordered at this time, the manner in which Mr Michael Clarke has conducted the proceedings more than wipes out any weight that might be attached to that factor. I identify his use of his mother's case as a vehicle for his political views, his aggressive disrespect towards anyone with whom he disagrees, and his complete lack of regard for his mother and family's right to privacy.
Things rumble on out of the public eye for the best part of three years, and then MC has a volte-face regarding the Blackpool property:

http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWCOP/2016/11.html
2. A written application has now been made by Mr Michael Clarke on 3 September 2015 to vary the order of 9 October 2012 so as to allow the sale of Mrs Clarke’s Blackpool property. There has also been a request by Ms Angela Wilde and Mr Kevin Clarke for access to the property in order to inspect and maintain it, but no application has been issued, despite time being allowed. The application and request are both opposed.

3. I gave directions in November for the filing of concise statements. Before that, Mr Michael Clarke had lodged over 200 pages of almost entirely irrelevant documents, illustrating his entrenched conspiracy theories. [...]

4. Since 2012, there have been a number of developments. Mr Clarke, who had said he wanted to live in England, has instead kept his mother in Spain, also taking her to Thailand between September 2015 and February 2016, before returning her to Spain. All this has been against the wishes of Mrs Clarke’s other children.

5. In January 2013, Mr Michael Clarke was sentenced to 3 months imprisonment for contempt of court in respect of orders made in 2012 in civil proceedings. He has not returned to the United Kingdom to serve his sentence or purge his contempt.

6. In March 2015, a limited civil restraint order was made to prevent Mr Michael Clarke making any further applications in the civil proceedings.

[...]

9. Unfortunately, Mr Michael Clarke’s actions and his incoherent and abusive manner make it impossible to assess what is best for Mrs Clarke. All that can be said is that it is unlikely to be in her best interests to be kept out of her native country. If the property was sold, the proceeds would be spent in whatever way Mr Michael Clarke chose, unless they were tied up in some way. Given that he has shown himself to be incapable of cooperating at any level, I can find no basis for granting his application.
Success for Michael Clarke!!!! His poor brain-injured mother, who may lack capacity (MC refuses to have her assessed for capacity) has no money and her health is rapidly deteriorating but cannot come back to the UK unless he brings her back, he has been sentenced to three months in jail so will probably not be keen to return to the UK, he has a civil restraint order against him, and now he cannot access the last bit of his mother's capital.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 60#p446070

Another example of RobSwift's supidity: footage from GoPro cameras on an amateur rocket show the flight from launch to apogee, when a parachute breaks open.
RobSwift wrote:... note the pencil that comes into shot at 4.30, dear oh dear. That was the final nail in the coffin which signed this videos death knell and proved its fakery beyond doubt.
Hmm. Someone goes to all the trouble of faking a video of a rocket flight, but somehow accidentally superimposes an image of a pencil?

True, the object is pointed, somewhat like a pencil. Hmm. I wonder if any part of an amateur rocket might resemble a pencil?

At 8:43, a bloke pulls the rocket tip from the ground. This is, of course, Rob's "pencil".
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Introducing Tom Boyce , self styled Sheriff and believer of all things conspiracy and OPCA related. His FB page is like a freetard bingo, covering every 'in' topic you need to start your fmotl career.

https://www.facebook.com/TinMan12?fref=ts

A fan of our old friend Baron David Ward, and currently annoyed that he's been given the boot from the CA3 group "for stating that Common Law supersedes any Act.". Its always great when 2 flavours of bonkersness collide, 2 bald men/comb springs to mind.

Pure mentalness and one to watch. I think we have a star of the future here..........
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Skeleton wrote:then Swifty arrives and all hell breaks lose. Hilarity here.....
[restricted] Outstanding work. Agent Swift has an intuitive talent for sowing discord which belies his peasant-stupid appearance. I will be advocating a generous bonus for 2015-16.[/restricted]
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

littleFred wrote:http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 60#p446070

Another example of RobSwift's supidity: footage from GoPro cameras on an amateur rocket show the flight from launch to apogee, when a parachute breaks open.
RobSwift wrote:... note the pencil that comes into shot at 4.30, dear oh dear. That was the final nail in the coffin which signed this videos death knell and proved its fakery beyond doubt.
Hmm. Someone goes to all the trouble of faking a video of a rocket flight, but somehow accidentally superimposes an image of a pencil?

True, the object is pointed, somewhat like a pencil. Hmm. I wonder if any part of an amateur rocket might resemble a pencil?

At 8:43, a bloke pulls the rocket tip from the ground. This is, of course, Rob's "pencil".
The pencil would have been the second stage or parachute release mechanism, I bet if Rob watched any of those 'eagle vs drone' videos he'd think they were fake too....
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

rosy wrote:Here's a real WIN for a chap named Michael Clarke who insists that statute law has no effect and his poor mother's case should be decided under 'common law'.
Mr Clarke is both mad and nasty - harassment of the "JEWdiciary" and other professionals, page after page of rambling nonsense (http://opg.me/).

Going by his facebook pages (https://www.facebook.com/MikeClarkeofOLDHAM) his suffering has until now mainly seemed to involve lazing around in various villas, swimming pools and beaches, all generously funded by his mother's accident compensation. Now that this luxury lifestyle is drying-up, he's become eager to sell mum's final assets and replenish the trough.

Such suffering, it's really hard to even look at the pictures....

"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.