Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Moderator: Burnaby49

Wake Up! Productions
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Jeffrey wrote:
Why work at a McDonalds when the government will give me the same monthly amount for not working at all?
Assuming it's $900 a month, you're looking at $10,800 a year. Making minimum wage at McDonald's you'd earn double that amount at $20,696 a year.
Regardless, the taxpayers still pay for it. So, in effect, it creates a sub-class, lower than welfare bums and prison inmates.
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

If you dig around the articles, reports and documentation I think you will find the exact opposite happens.

A few years back I looked into it quite a bit. I completely thought many would just do nothing. I couldn't have been more wrong. It's actually quite interesting.

Peace
Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Wake Up! Productions

bmxninja357 wrote:If you dig around the articles, reports and documentation I think you will find the exact opposite happens.

A few years back I looked into it quite a bit. I completely thought many would just do nothing. I couldn't have been more wrong. It's actually quite interesting.

Peace
Ninj
In Menard's defence (I can't believe I just said that), there is no evidence that he is dependent on government handouts. If he is truly sincere in his beliefs, he would rather stoop to being a French Fry Technician at McDonalds, than accept a government handout. Am I wrong?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

We're getting way off topic here into government policy.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

Burnaby49 wrote:We're getting way off topic here into government policy.
So?
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

pigpot wrote:So?
If we talk politics we lose our shill money.

Or perhaps Burnaby is just nudging us back onto topic.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
bmxninja357 wrote:If you dig around the articles, reports and documentation I think you will find the exact opposite happens.

Peace
Ninj
In Menard's defence (I can't believe I just said that), there is no evidence that he is dependent on government handouts. If he is truly sincere in his beliefs, he would rather stoop to being a French Fry Technician at McDonalds, than accept a government handout. Am I wrong?
I think Menard is not above sucking the government tit and finding some way to rationalize doing so.

For years Lay about Bobby conveniently refused to use his SN to get jobs (so McDonalds is out) but found a way to rationalize give the number to the company awarding his father's insurance benefits. When Bobby needs something the high minded theories go out the door.

Over the years he's had several health problems which magically disappeared after inferred visits to herbalists or new age healers. My bet is Bobby availed himself of Canada's national health system and then tried to chalk the cure up to a suitably counter culture healer.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:STOP THE PRESSESS !!! Robert Menard Debunks Kate of Gaia in new video !!!

Illegal to use Legal Name??? NO! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3v7s7pO-Is
Bobby says he can disprove Kate's theory by pointing out that the government has never claimed to have gotten copyrights (or even trade marks) on people's names and that no court has ever convicted anyone of fraudulently using their own name.

The amazing thing is that Fez Boy goes on to restate his "security of the person" theory which says the government secretly holds wealth in trust for each Canadian, not realizing that the same arguments he made against Kate's theory also disprove his equally crazy theory.

Using Bobby's own argument I point out that Canada has never claimed to hold assets or securities in trust for its people and no court has ever recognized the security of the person argument.

If fact in Meads v. Meads the court destroyed Bobby's scam by saying that various OPCA gurus wrongly claim that, ". . .with a correct combination of government documents, a person can access their secret bank account and its funds."

So it turns out Bobby is a special snow flake too!

Menard the Manipulator knows that the pipe dream of accessing a mound of wealth secretly hidden from freemen sells well in the freeman world and he doesn't care who he harms when he shills the lame idea.
Wake Up! Productions

arayder wrote:So it turns out Bobby is a special snow flake too!

Menard the Manipulator knows that the pipe dream of accessing a mound of wealth secretly hidden from freemen sells well in the freeman world and he doesn't care who he harms when he shills the lame idea.
Congrats, Menard just made a video about you: "Arguing With idiots" :haha:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGoHJXGPQtU
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Trumps me getting mentioned in a video. Then again I've never bothered to argue with him.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Just watched it. Has to be about the stupidest video he's ever done. Was there a point apart from showing that the Bank of Canada has issued shares? He must have a lot of time on his hands.

Wake Up! Productions

Burnaby49 wrote:Just watched it. Has to be about the stupidest video he's ever done. Was there a point apart from showing that the Bank of Canada has issued shares? He must have a lot of time on his hands.
I noticed that he purposely did not address the second part of the comment:
Using Bobby's own argument I point out that Canada has never claimed to hold assets or securities in trust for its people and no court has ever recognized the security of the person argument.
Nice cherry picking Menard !!! :snicker:
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

arayder wrote:So it turns out Bobby is a special snow flake too!

Congrats, Menard just made a video about you: "Arguing With idiots" :haha:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGoHJXGPQtU
Fez Boy's theory is that each person has a securities account held by the government and that every Canadian can cash in on that account.

His theory does not hinge on the fact that the Canadian government is empowered by the body politic "the people". He is word parsing the difference between the body politic "the people" and the word the "people" in the hopes his few minions will ignore the fact that the courts have explicitly dismissed his "security of the person" theory.

Bobby, knows the idea of a big ole wad of government cash is a big seller in the freemanworld and he wants to tap that ruse as long as he can.

Speaking of "accounts", folks still ask what happened to the accounts of the poor folks who signed up for the ACCP?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Burnaby49 wrote:Trumps me getting mentioned in a video. Then again I've never bothered to argue with him.
But did he mention Bones? Thought not.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Burnaby49 wrote:Just watched it. Has to be about the stupidest video he's ever done. Was there a point apart from showing that the Bank of Canada has issued shares? He must have a lot of time on his hands.
It's a demonstration of why he never gets his projects rolling. Despite reasonably smooth pitch presentations the logic behind his projects is always badly flawed. Even if the the projects made sense Bobby's just too lazy, too vain and too easily distracted to get the job done.

Excuse Boy's latest distract-the-dupes ploy is to whine that his debunkers are risks to his physical safety.

I don't think the minions are buying it. The comments on his YouTube ask why he's got his panties in such a wad.

Way to go, Little Bobby, you're showing potential donators that you're just not CEO material.

Better crack open a Moose Head, ole son.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

At long last a just and deserved accolade for Fezboy. Courtesy of one of his major fans.

Even in boringdome he can't be even skosh. That old canard is older than the hills and US sovcits have been peddling variations and versions of the Redemption scam almost since before there were mimeographs.

Bobby, we're all disappointed in you, the least you could do is come up with some new scam to fleece the stupid and gullible instead of half heartedly trying a really old one that never worked well to begin with. Boring Bobby, just real boring.

I think by now Bobby has shown he's just really not guru or scammaster quality material. I think he's past hi ssell by date and it is time to go out with the rest of the garbage.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Thanks a f***ing lt Arayder! For your post;
I don't think the minions are buying it. The comments on his YouTube ask why he's got his panties in such a wad.
Because of that post I just casually went and checked out the comments and found this;
"Just watched it. Has to be about the stupidest video he's ever done. Was there a point apart from showing that the Bank of Canada has issued shares? He must have a lot of time on his hands."

The point, idiot, is that arayder's statement: "I point out that Canada has never claimed to hold assets or securities in trust for its people" is absolutely and demonstrably false. But I do not expect someone like you to be able to follow such logic.
Now I'm sitting here totally devastated. Robert Menard was once, a long time ago, actually a long, long time ago, Canada's greatest, most influential Freeman. And here he is telling the world that I'm just too dense to follow his brilliant analytical logic. I'm an idiot who can't even comprehend his most simplistic, seemingly pointless comments! How can I ever recover from that massive crushing blow? I can only see one light in this overwhelming darkness. Craft ale. Thank god for at least that lifeline. Time for a Steamworks Kolsch. Actually, as you can tell from my purple prose, not the first of the night.

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Burnaby, there is an old saying that living well it the best revenge.

Well, here we sit talking about craft beers, travel and all the stuff men of a certain age and security for our persons love to gab about while poor little Bobby watches over his cyber reputation from his latest hide out.

We go abroad, drink high end brews while "free in his mind" Bobby sucks Molsons in his latest sugar daddy's kitchen and bemoans missing another Ontario reunion with the sisters.
Wake Up! Productions

arayder wrote:Burnaby, there is an old saying that living well it the best revenge.

Well, here we sit talking about craft beers, travel and all the stuff men of a certain age and security for our persons love to gab about while poor little Bobby watches over his cyber reputation from his latest hide out.

We go abroad, drink high end brews while "free in his mind" Bobby sucks Molsons in his latest sugar daddy's kitchen and bemoans missing another Ontario reunion with the sisters.
Brand new Menard video here: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10840&p=224124&hil ... ht#p224124
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

arayder wrote:Burnaby, there is an old saying that living well it the best revenge.

Brand new Menard video here: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10840&p=224124&hil ... ht#p224124
Bobby looks bad. His eyes look glassy and his teeth are enough to make a dentist cringe. The last couple of years have been tough on ole Bobby.

I point out again that Menard is using the same argument against the legal name theory which can be used to refute his "security of the person" theory. That being that the Canadian government has never claimed the legality or validity of the "security of the person" theory and hence Bobby has no claim regarding the "security of the person".

He's just farting in the wind.

Or maybe he's just too addled to realize what he's saying?