Tom Crawford is on the roof of Fearn Close !!!

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Tom Crawford is on the roof of Fearn Close !!!

Post by notorial dissent »

My personal suspicion is that the neighbors were probably quite happy to see the backside of the whole lot of them. I would be willing to be Tom was a quarrelous and unpleasant neighbor.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wanglepin
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by wanglepin »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Surely he cannot be so deluded that he really does believe he will get his old house back?
Who, Tom - I am such a level headed and balanced person - Crawford?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

wanglepin wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:Surely he cannot be so deluded that he really does believe he will get his old house back?
Who, Tom - I am such a level headed and balanced reality based nice person - Crawford?
FIFU
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

But how much is a guinea under decimalization? It could be £1.05....
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Bones

Post by Bones »

Amanda Crawfraud wrote:Amanda Pike OHHHHH its got a live questions sections! haaaaa OK WHOS UP FR QUESTIONS ABOUT WARRANTS! ask the what laws they follow, god soooooo many questions!!!!!!
Amanda Crawfraud wrote:Amanda Pike Ouuush and penny graham aution house the handlers and seller on'ers of stolen property will alo be there, this could be a fun day out, nothing nasty just honest questions and education.....well us educating them!
Amanda Crawfraud wrote:Amanda Pike lets train the entire hotel in what it actually takes to evict someone eh lol
Lol, the Crawfraud's educating anyone about anything is a joke. Will it be like when Tom and Guy educated that reporter 15 times that Tom has won !!1!!!!! his case ?

The fact that she has to say "nothing nasty" speaks volumes, it is akin to when someone says I am not being funny but

http://www.nottinghampost.com/8203-t-Pa ... story.html
midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

Well bones, I would personally love to actually hear her give anyone any education in such matters. Considering she has still yet to explain to us all why the warrant they've received many times isn't valid and or genuine.
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

Its the level of intelligence i would expect form them lot "lets go and hassle a High Court Enforcement Officer" im sure it will end well for them.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Amanda it appears is very like her Father, IE a thoroughly nasty piece of work.

She has not been posting her usual rhetoric and spitting venom left right and centre and encouraging others to visit any Crawford doubters, only because a wild stab in the dark tells me a Judge and an injunction order have prevented her from doing so.

Her Father getting on the roof though was to much and the rhetoric has reappeared along with be nice posts to cover them.

I did love Toms photo from the roof and his apology for not thanking every "supporter." I can see why he did not, finding your support among pissed off neighbours, the Police and people who had come for a look see would to be fair have been challenging.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Bones

Post by Bones »

Apart from insulting people has Amanda Crawfraud actually done anything to help anyone ?

Good to see her legal expertise being shown today

Amanda Crawfraud wrote:Amanda Pike
1 hr

Right everyone if any one is free, can they PLEASE go to this address of Bob and Marie jackson their son Eddie Jacko Jackson has broken back into THEIR STOLEN home, they are requesting supporters to attend in support to 89 high St stotfold, Mid Bedfordshire, sg5 4lh
If you cant go today please go tomrrow as soon as you are able, and bring cameras just to document it I dont know what will be going on, but they need witnesses I guess bless them, Well done to you guys for standing up to corruption! keep strong! Please share!.... and for the love of god Mid Bedfordshire police HELP THIS FAMILY THEY ARE VICTIMS OF A SERIOUS CRIME AND CAN PROVE SO!
Amanda Crawfraud wrote:Amanda Pike An ex work partner made a false claim and made the family bankrupt in courts no judge would look at any evidence to prove they had done no wrong and they stole the home afew weeks ago, this family are still in the courts with all this but as soon as they started to fight this they came fo the home I believe, I will get Eddie to explain Eddie Jacko Jackson Rose Jackson x
Amanda Crawfraud wrote:Amanda Pike thankyou, police have turned up waiting on locksmith but its a civil matter they need a new warrant dated for today and everything filled in, all boxes!! signed sealed dated with an attached affidavid!
Amanda Crawfraud wrote:Amanda Pike not just a button stamp either a genuine court seal
Bones

Post by Bones »

Amanda Crawfraud wrote:Amanda Pike
1 hr

Anyone wanna tell bedfordshire police that they need a warrant to evict people regardless of if they have been evicted before, this is a civil matter and they have no place in it at all! they will be breaking the law https://www.facebook.com/bedspolice/
Amanda Crawfraud wrote:Amanda Pike this was my comment
Amanda Crawfraud wrote:Amanda Pike Just to let you know, if people who owned a home got evicted and then got back into their home, they are lawfully allowed to do this under the recapture LAW, they can prove it has been stolen and it is on going through the courts, please dont break the law to aid theft guys, a court bailiffs are the only ones that can evict them, as it is a civil matter and it must be a new warrant, signed, dated for today with ALL boxes filled in amount owing completed and have an attached affidavid, I am telling you this for you own good as much as the HOME OWNERS. in the case you are attending at this very moment!
Like · 3 · 1 hr
Bones

Post by Bones »

Amanda Crawfraud wrote:
Amanda Pike they have to evict you
Like · 1 hr
Amanda Pike im sure
Like · 1 hr
Amanda Pike asl guy Linda Taylor
Like · 1 hr
Amanda Pike Russell Mcgarry will know to
Like · 1 hr
Amanda Pike they GOT to get a warrant they cant just remeove you they ,MUST hav a warrant get on bambooza live stream it that way they cannot delete, get caameras ready
Amanda Crawfraud wrote:Amanda Pike dad knows ive made a post
Amanda Crawfraud wrote:Amanda Pike thankyou, police have turned up waiting on locksmith but its a civil matter they need a new warrant dated for today and everything filled in, all boxes!! signed sealed dated with an attached affidavid!
Amanda Crawfraud wrote:Amanda Pike poor loves having to do this to get justice and help we are living back in natzi germany here I think
With Amanda sitting in her comfortable home, rallying the troops, I am sure the house will be saved
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Amanda Crawfraud wrote:
Amanda Pike they have to evict you
Like · 1 hr
Amanda Pike im sure
Like · 1 hr
Amanda Pike asl guy Linda Taylor
Like · 1 hr
Amanda Pike Russell Mcgarry will know to
Like · 1 hr
Amanda Pike they GOT to get a warrant they cant just remeove you they ,MUST hav a warrant get on bambooza live stream it that way they cannot delete, get caameras ready
Not only is Amanda wrong, which I know is a surprise because she's usually so rational in her facebook postings, but one of the people she claims to know the law in this area (where someone has re-entered a property after an eviction) has a video on YouTube that completely contradicts here.

I am of course talking about Russ McGarry who's video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEDe2-tna2g shows what happened when he did exactly that.

Secondly there isn't a recapture law. Never heard of the thing and it would be absurd if their was a law that basically undermined court decisions in such a way as to make them unenforceable. If there was such a law, why is Tom not living back in Fearne Chase, after all he recaptured it when he staged his brief one man vigil. Or has Amanda forgotten about that?
Warning may contain traces of nut
Bones

Post by Bones »

She is on a mission today

Bones

Post by Bones »

PeanutGallery wrote: I am of course talking about Russ McGarry who's video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEDe2-tna2g shows what happened when he did exactly that.

Is that the one where the police got found guilty on 7 counts :sarcasmon:
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

If you check the insolvency register Marie Rose Jackson of 89 High Street Stotfold was declared bankrupt on 4th March 2016 due to a hearing at Luton County Court.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
rumpelstilzchen

Amanda Pike Just to let you know, if people who owned a home got evicted and then got back into their home, they are lawfully allowed to do this under the recapture LAW,
Really? If you get evicted TPTB have very kindly created a law that allows you to break back in?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
rumpelstilzchen

I found this:
https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... iff_manual
Mr.& Mrs. Jackson
89 High street
Stotfold
Hitchin
Herts.
SG5 4LH.

29/02/16

Dear Mr. Gove,

Urgent Notice: Serious abuse of process at HMCTS by dishonest solicitors, trying to illegally acquire our home

I am writing to you with a degree of urgency in the Public Interest to draw to your valued attention some extremely serious mis-uses of Her Majesty's Court Services for what appears to be unashamed White Collar criminal activity being deployed for private pecuniary gain. I believe the problem may be widespread across the whole of UK, and ours is one of thousands of similar cases involving identical issues of fraud and falsified invalid documents being relied upon, whereby all cases are clearly following a familiar pattern. Our main complaints and concerns are these:-

1. THREATS OF UNLAWFUL EVICTION THROUGH ABUSE OF COURT PROCESS & OF POSITION
My wife and I are being maliciously threatened and harassed with vexatious threats of unlawful Eviction from our home of 23 years, due to an apparent serious abuse of Court process by some dishonest Officers of the Court (Squires Solicitors) who are clearly abusing their position for attempted pecuniary gain using illicit means and methods.
It appears that everything is being conducted in a private capacity: we know this, because none of the Court Rules nor the Law are being adhered to, no disclosure nor due process is being permitted, and we are being treated like third rate citizens with no rights! We do hope that an urgent stop can be put to these wrongful practices.

2. ATTEMPTS TO ACQUIRE OUR £600K HOME IN EXCHANGE FOR AN UNPROVEN £46K 'DEBT" ALLEGATION
The problem has arisen from an unfounded allegation of an unproven £46,000 'debt' which is in dispute, because no Burden of Proof has ever been met to prove there is any case to answer to.
However, instead of allowing a fair trial to settle the matter, the solicitors have been using astonishing underhanded methods to seek to exchange the false "debt" for our £600,000 house!

3. NO COMPLIANCE AT LUTON COUNTY COURT IN ALLOWING UNSUBSTANTIATED 'CLAIM' THROUGH
The said "claim" is not only unsubstantiated and provably malicious, but hugely disproportionate too. There is no feasible basis in Law for the said 'claim' and it is apparent that not even basic compliance has been done at Luton County Court, in allowing this invalid 'claim' through the Court system without any paperwork to support it. Aggressive attempts to bully us have left us feeling that we are being terrorised by the unwarranted 'claim' which clearly has no substance. It has invaded our family life and well being as well as our peace of mind. I've been unable to concentrate on work and naturally it has had an undesirable impact all round. Nobody who knows us can even believe what is happening!

4. UNDUE INFLUENCE HAS BEEN USED OVER AT LEAST 3 JUDGES TO PERVERT THE COURSE OF JUSTICE
Unfortunately, it is further evident that Squires Solicitors have unduly influenced and mislead at least 3 judges at Luton County Court (Judge White, Judge Reisner, & Judge ***** name them), who have denied us any disclosure whatsoever of evidence of a debt nor supporting documentation since all of this began. This has perverted Justice on the case and denied us all our unalienable rights.
We have always made it clear that we are more than ready to pay any legitimate debt that can be shown to be owed, but nothing has been produced to meet this criteria. We therefore vigorously deny their claims, which have no prospects of success whatsoever under CPR 3.42(a&b).

5. SERIOUS PROCEDURAL IRREGULARITIES HAVE OCCURRED & FETTERED ACCESS HAS PREVENTED ALL POSSIBILITY OF A FAIR TRIAL
They have ignored all our rights to have a fair Trial for the disputed allegation a hearing, and there have been serious procedural irregularities. It is not as if we have been able to communicate with the court Manager at Luton County Court, either, because Public access is so severely impeded and the hours are heavily restricted to 'x', with no open desk to visit, only a drop box at a 'hatch / window'. It appears that all of my telephone calls have been unsuccessful because of the lack of access, and all of my complaint letters have just been ignored.
It all seems to be run as a one-sided thing.

6. TWO FRAUDULENT "BANKRUPTCIES" ARE BEING USED, DESPITE THERE BEING NO CREDITORS NOR PROVEN DEBT!
It is now obvious to us that Squires Solicitors appear to have resorted to trying to use Corporate bullying and abuse of their status, as a means to try and intimidate us. This has been achieved through a scurrilous attempt to falsely 'bankrupt' me in order to try to gain control of the family Estate by insolvency abuse as a 'back door route' to steal our home. In the past week, they have now rounded on my wife, Marie, doing the same thing to her with a further 'bogus bankruptcy', which demonstrates further serious breaches of due process etc. Notably, there are no creditors involved and it is maliciously driven.

The alleged "bankruptcies" have had no due process of Law and neither of them makes any sense.

7. NO ACCREDITED OR VALID 'CERTIFICATE OF APPOINTMENT' FOR ALLEGED "TRUSTEE"
There is no valid 'Certificate of appointment' for the alleged "Trustee" in either case, nor has any Statement of Truth been provided to the Court.
Despite normal objections and lawful challenges I have raised, strong attempts to railroad us have been made, even though neither of us are bankrupt and there is not even any record of this "bankruptcy" with the Secretary of State These appear to be hoax insolvency proceedings 'within hoax possession proceedings' - conducted on no proven debt and with no case having yet been defined in the past 18 months since this nightmare began.

7. NO COMPLIANCE WITH S.A.R.N. REQUEST & RELIANCE UPON FALSIFIED PAPERWORK
Alex Newman is now with Irwin Mitchell Solicitors but instigated these problems whilst he worked with Squires Solicitors: he is the individual employee who has been trying to acquire our property using falsified Court paperwork since the past 18 months or so, using illegal methods.
There has been no compliance with a S.A.R. N. written request made 3 months ago.
No 'claim for possession' has ever been received by us, nor has any Bill or invoice ever been raised of the money purportedly 'owing', ever been provided.

8. INVALID DOCUMENTS ARE BEING USED
There are multiple invalid documents being relied upon by Squires, which include:-

(i) what appears to be a fraudulent 'Eviction Notice', but with no due process of Law ever having taken place (please see attached in evidence).
The document appears to have been downloaded from a 'specimen example' seen on the internet. There is no date in the centre of the imprinted electronic 'court seal' which names no court either. It is not in the proper format, and appears to have been issued without the necessary authority of the Court

(ii) There is also a document that was sent to us purporting to be a 'possession order' but bearing NO COURT SEAL, and not in the proper format - it also states it is a "DRAFT possession order", evidently drawn up by the solicitor but never approved by the Court!
In any event, it has come to our attention through research and in-depth enquiries that there is no Law that allows a person to be evicted from their home, without unlawfully treating them as 'trespassers' - because my wife and I are the rightful owners and occupiers of our property, and we are not therefore able to be deemed to be "trespassers" for any purpose whatsoever. Indeed, it is the solicitors who are actin

9. THERE APPEARS TO BE IMPRISONABLE OFFENCES COMMITTED UNDER THE COUNTY COURTS ACT 1984
It seems obvious that neither the 'possession order' nor any of the above documents have been made with the authority of the court. Moreover, we are very concerned that The County Courts Act 1984 has been ignored and there are significant breaches of Sections 133, 135, and 136 - and we note that these carry a prison sentence of up to 7 years under Section 135.
The effect of all this is inevitably undermining our confidence in the Courts.

It leads us to question: what is going on in British Courts? We realise we are not alone in asking this question, nor in experiencing such huge irregularities and abuses at the hands of its own officers. During the past few years, at least 8 cases with similar issues have come to our attention, which is one of the key reasons for drawing this to your kind attention since you are the Director of the Ministry of Justice and I have read some of your Reports with interest and note you are concerned about ensuring that normal civilians can access Justice, which we are naturally grateful to note.

10. WE HAVE NO MORTGAGE ARREARS YET MY WIFE'S BANK ACCOUNT HAS BEEN WRONGLY FROZEN
We purchased our property nearly 24 years ago (since 14th. of August 1992), and are fully up to date with all the mortgage payments with no arrears.
Over this past week, my wife has had a substantial sum of money frozen in her SANTANDER bank account.
Because of the extreme measures that have been used to try to coerce us into finding a way to reach a resolution, I have even offered in writing and on at least 3 other occasions in the Court room, to pay back the alleged 'debt' provided it can be demonstrated that a debt exists - but these genuine attempts to settle the matter have been flatly refused! All relevant issues have been skirted and not taken into account.

11. UNWARRANTED SOLICITORS 'COSTS' ARE BEING APPLIED ON THE BACK OF TORTS & FRAUDS
The solicitors, instead, appear to be trying to extort 'x' for their 'fees', which obviously would not have arisen if there had been due process of Law.

It is our understanding that "no legal right can arise from an unlawful act or omission", so we fail to understand how or why these unjust and unreasonable solicitors may be permitted to claim their "costs" when there has not been any Finding of Fact in the case?

Please can Ministry of Justice to urgently investigate this matter? We are anxious to see this brought to a close so that we can get on with our lives, free of these upsetting threats. My MP Rt. Hon. Alistair Burt has written to the Chief Constable of Thames Valley Police but no police action has been taken to assist us in any way as they are oddly dismissing these serious attempts to steal our home as "civil" in nature, which clearly they are not. It all seems highly irregular as well, given the evident bad faith of the solicitor that is involved here.
We would be most grateful if the Ministry of Justice could possibly intervene to allow us appropriate redress in this matter.

One question I feel that needs to be answered is:

Do large companies of solicitors such as Squire Patton Boggs, and others, exert so much influence on the legal system, including court officers, and others, that the chances of me ever receiving a fair hearing would seem to be as rare as hens teeth.

I have provided an Executive Summary (attached as a PDF) of the dispute, together with a Chronology, to enable it to be more easily understood in the context of these events. I've also referred this to the Complaints Correspondence Team due to the seriousness of these issues, and hope that something can be done very soon. We feel that the Justice System and policing system have failed us, and instead we've had to rely on the support and assistance of friends and acquaintances.

Please do not hesitate to let me know if you need anything clarifying or further information

With many thanks
Yours sincerely
Mr Bob & Marie Rose Jackson

EXECUTIVE SUMMARY

1. I have been an engineer most of my working life, and in 2001 decided to enter into a Franchise agreement with a company called Pirtek Uk Ltd. who were involved in the supply of hydraulic components, and on-site repair of Hydraulic equipment.

2. I was cajoled into buying a Franchise with a 10 year agreement with automatic right of renewal from Pirtek as I was a competitor with another company, and subsequently was advised to apply for a DTI.loan to cover the initial fee etc. which amounted to £120.000 and as the then MD. offered me a deal that would have meant that I could use the assets from my existing business to save money and this would limit my financial exposure somewhat I agreed to sign.

In October 2010 I applied to Pirtek Uk Ltd. to extend my agreement as "my right" but this was refused as they wanted me to leave, albeit that I was financially stable with no outstanding debts.

I had two valuations of the business as it stood, as was common practice within the Pirtek Franchise network over the years the lower of the two being£303,000 which was around the correct figure, as similar businesses had been sold for this figure.

Pirtek Uk Ltd. demanded on the 28th. October 2011 that before any sale could take place that I needed to sign for the debt of £35.000 otherwise they would not permit the sale, and I was given roughly 4 hours to agree, or I would shut my business that evening for the last time, and as my staff had very little knowledge of what was happening, and I therefore felt I had responsibility towards them and realised that I was "between a rock and a hard place"
and after four hours of self torture decide to sign. (Big Mistake)

On the 31st. of December 2011 I received a letter of termination, informing me that as I had not paid a sum of £35,000 which was levied upon me as a "fine" for what they alleged, was in response me "buying out" meaning that I had purchased components from another source other than them, that in their opinion I was insolvent and and these were the grounds for termination as I was being forced to leave my business which had been running reasonably well over my 10 year term, with my main complaint being, that I had been initially mis-sold the territory map within the Franchise agreement, which had effectively been halved in size, this became something of a "bone of contention" but nevertheless I persevered but my relationship with Pirtek Uk Ltd. had soured somewhat, and I had threatened several times that I was going to go through the process of litigation, and was threatened that this would be a "serious mistake" as they could make life very difficult for me, and as I had heard of many incidents over the years with other franchisees involved in disputes that this would indeed be the case.

The alleged debt broken down was £20,000 to Pirtek and £15,000 "Solicitors fees, to which I was horrified by, as I had never agreed at any time To pay any legal bill, and as there was no provision within the franchise agreement to levy any such fees, especially these extortionate legal costs, which beggar belief, one analogy which I have expressed on many occasions is the fact that: if I was a tradesman and produced invoices so profoundly excessive that I would be named and shamed on "rogue traders" and rightly so, but when there is cultural
theft by extortion throughout the legal profession that it becomes "acceptable" by most politicians .

One of the tactics used by Pirtek, was to collude with two of my staff (albeit that they had signed confidentiality agreements with my company) and this was clearly a breach of contract, and as I had an idea this was in fact happening, I let it be known to them that I was considering opening a hydraulic business on the same industrial estate, which prompted them in to committing a criminal act of breaking and entering my legally held premises, to prevent me from accessing my belongings namely my stock etc. to take to my new business.

In February 2012 I received a "restraining order" from the High court in Leeds advising me that I had to remain out of the industrial estate where I was based for 10 years and had many friends and customers, for an indefinite period, as Pirtek`s crooked Solicitor Mr. Alex Newman, of Squire Sanders Solicitors Aka. Squire Patton Boggs who has now "jumped ship" to Irwin Mitchell This Solicitor has relentlessly lied to secure a successful outcome for himself and his clients with a premeditated mission to take our home from us, and I firmly believe that this individual is still orchestrating this fraud, as there is substantial equity in my home and with their ruthless greed, and desire to fleece me, and will be rewarded with quite a handsome pay day, that can only be described as "Criminal Litigation for profit"

What has happened since is that in 2014 I was made bankrupt for the sum of £30.000, which has never been at any time substantiated, and was offered at the bankruptcy hearing and was declined by their Solicitor. I have very serious doubts as to the integrity of the judge DDJ. Mr. White and the officials and admin. staff at Luton County Court as I have been advised by many of my more learned colleagues, that what has happened has been "Fraud upon the Court" with large companies of Solicitors exerting undue pressure to court staff around the country.

I am not aware of any serious issues in the criminal court system, but since I have been involved in so-called "Civil courts" that I have absolutely no doubt as to the huge scale of institutional fraud within the Civil Court system which I am led to believe is quite endemic and has been for many years, to the detriment of many vulnerable victims of large criminal law practices starting with Squire Patton Boggs, Eversheds, and Irwin Mitchell, to name but a few

+ (39) No free man shall be seized or imprisoned, or stripped of his rights or possessions, or outlawed or exiled, or deprived of his standing in any way, nor will we proceed with force against him, or send others to do so, except by the lawful judgement of his equals or by the law of the land. - See more at: http://www.bl.uk/magna-carta/articles/ma...

Mr. Gove, myself and my wife have been terrorised relentlessly since 2012 by predatory criminals under the guise of (oath taking) Solicitors and Barristers who have lost their way in life, and are morally bankrupt, and who with judges, and admin staff in County Courts throughout this land are "asset stripping" law abiding people who are tax payers and have worked hard for what they have, and find it hard for many reasons, to be able to acquire their right to justice, as the odds of there being a "level playing field" are quite phenomenally low, and any statistics that state otherwise, I feel have been "massaged to camouflage this institutional fraud.

I have attached a N54A which purports to be a legal document which I am reliably informed is a false document and should never have been drawn, or sent as it is the most horrendous document I have ever seen, and is a recipe for mass civil unrest, and should be rightly compared to historic situations
in Nazi occupied lands.

I have been in regular contact with the RT. Hon. Alistair Burt MP. who has been very supportive during our meetings with him, but is quite severely hampered by the fact that it is not his department, but nevertheless has assisted us in many ways and has admitted that he believes that we have been systematically robbed by "white collar criminals" who are extremely accomplished in the art of bullying people who are unable to fight back.

Please accept this email as a plea for you to intervene in this gross miscarriage of justice, as I am quite strong and will probably survive this outrageous
and calculated financial "assassination" but I can not say the same for my wife, who has suffered intensely, both mentally and physically through no fault of her own, and at the time of me signing the franchise agreement , warned me against, and as we are both in our sixties have no prospect of recovery, and will no doubt become a burden of the state.

There are many "Victims " of Pirtek UK ltd. around the length and breadth of this country, we have around 12 statements attesting to similar experiences, some have been courageous enough to make statements to Solicitors and Alistair Burt, some have not, fearing reprisals, and as I have stated tongue in cheek, that they may need to be placed on witness protection programmes, after re-living their horrendous experiences at the hands of these ruthless predators.

I could write a book regarding our journey into virtual destitution, always believing that as totally honest people that we would be protected by the law of this land, but we are devastated by what we see as one conspiracy after another, as does every single person who has been privy to our predicament, including Mr Stephen Harvey QC. CPC Barrister of Grays Inn road London, whose Criminal opinion I have attached.

We have not only been let down by the judicial system, but Thames Valley Police also, who have declined to get involved, citing it as a "civil dispute"
please feel free to contact me at any time, if any clarification is required on any points that I have made at this time.

Yours Faithfully
Mr. Bob Jackson & Marie Rose Jackson.
BHF wrote:
Bones

Post by Bones »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:If you check the insolvency register Marie Rose Jackson of 89 High Street Stotfold was declared bankrupt on 4th March 2016 due to a hearing at Luton County Court.
https://www.thegazette.co.uk/notice/2499031

Bankruptcy Orders
JACKSON, MARIE ROSE

89 High Street, Stotfold, HITCHIN, Hertfordshire, SG5 4LH

Marie Rose Jackson of 89 High Street, Stotfold, Hitchin, Hertfordshire, SG5 4LH.

In the County Court at Luton

No 18 of 2016

Date of Filing Petition: 2 February 2016

Bankruptcy order date: 4 March 2016

Time of Bankruptcy Order: 10:34

Whether Debtor's or Creditor's Petition—Creditor's

Name and address of petitioner: ELLIOT HARRY GREENADDRESS UNKNOWN

K Jackson2nd Floor, 4 Abbey Orchard Street, London, SW1P 2HT, telephone: 020 7637 1110

Capacity of office holder(s): Receiver and Manager

4 March 2016
hanlons razor
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by hanlons razor »

Am I the only one thinking the people calling for an unredacted copy of the bailiffs manual are idiots? All they have to do is click on the "view as html" or whatever option it was and this seemingly completely removes all the redaction on the document....

Equally this makes those who released the redacted document equal idiots for doing so in a manner instantly circumvented as soon as it was posted.

:brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:
never attribute to malice that which can equally be explained by stupidity
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Recapture Law, what absolute drivel that women spouts. Surely someone has told her there's no such thing !