Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Chaos
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Post by Chaos »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Peter wrote:
News yesterday - emails on file - that 2 WeRe accepted for $20,000 and circa $16,000.
News was it Peter? It was news to you? Really? If you really did clear cheques you would have known the cheques had been accepted you numpty.
PoE is a complete idiot.
fascinating (well, not really) he has never posted these alleged emails from the IRS.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Peter Of England No forum - ever! Full of shills and trolls. They desecrate everything as they are "untermensch"
Oooh, that's some unfortunate word choice by Peter:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Untermensch
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I don't think it was unfortunate, Peter knew exactly what he was saying and who he is saying it too. He wants the ignorantly racist hitler lovers to sign up for his bank and he also wants to give his followers someone to channel their hate towards who they can blame when the inevitable failure occurs. This way they won't blame him, his idea, or really anything much. They will instead blame the jewish banking mafia cartel alien space lizards who Peter has already declared subhuman.
Warning may contain traces of nut
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Citing One Cell and linking to his Barclays WeRe epic fail video seems complete madness and a giant own goal. Pete really is, as they say around here a feckin Doylem.

Posting that link has resulted in a flood of new comments on Jimbo's YT including Love Light and someone who might be Gremlin off Ikes as they blow smoke up one another's backsides.

The sov cit scene here in the UK is fairly incestious because they all seem to link to one another from time to time. Tom-Guy-Ceylon-Jimbo-O'Bonkers-Love Light and finally PoE all locked together in a drunken waltz of evictions, prison, bailiffs, intolerance, unpaid bills, bankruptcy and general lunacy. In a country of almost 70 million you'd think there'd be a little more diversity.

D'you know, if I wasn't susceptible to conspiracy theories, why, I might think that they were all paid stooges in a giant false flag lizard Rothschild banker CONSPIRACY.

However on reflection "they" seem to be doing this on the cheap with poor quality actors, dreadful scripts and worse outcomes. So perhaps not.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Posting that link has resulted in a flood of new comments on Jimbo's YT including Love Light and someone who might be Gremlin off Ikes as they blow smoke up one another's backsides.

I have to comment on that quote because my reputation on Quatloos, if it is base on any one thing, is my trial reportings. I've done a hell of a lot and I just spent an entire week in court. That quote takes me back to my very first trial report, in October 2013, where I was nailed, hook, line and sinker, by the batshit crazy defense. It is reported here;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9597

How does this attach to scouser's comment? This quote from my report;
As a further comment I knew I was in over my head when Bernard started using arcane legal terminology that was, frankly, quite unknown to me. At one point he claimed that he, unlike the defense, "wasn't blowing hot air up the Court's ass". It must have been an important point because he repeated it. But I was totally at sea as to the legal significance of the phrase.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

exiledscouser wrote:
Posting that link has resulted in a flood of new comments on Jimbo's YT including Love Light and someone who might be Gremlin off Ikes as they blow smoke up one another's backsides
Jesus Jones is gremlin. He sits on Icke's site all day repeating gibberish he has found elsewhere on the internet. He isn't the sharpest tool in the box.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
rumpelstilzchen

notorial dissent wrote:It's a well known fact that the IRS will accept almost anything that looks like a check and try to process it, the fun part starts when it comes back as a fraudulent item, then the hurt begins to rain. Returned check fees are nothing in comparison to the fines and penalties the IRS charges on something like this, and then there is the fraudulent item prosecution, particularly for big items like the ones mentioned above. Their world of hurt is just beginning.
Out of interest if someone in America attempted to pay the IRS with a WeRe cheque for the kind of amount Peter mentions what would be the likely outcome? Would it be an automatic prosecution? If found guilty what could they expect? Would the court be lenient and view them as a victim of a scam or would the court look on them as being part of the scam?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

rumpelstilzchen wrote: Out of interest if someone in America attempted to pay the IRS with a WeRe cheque for the kind of amount Peter mentions what would be the likely outcome? Would it be an automatic prosecution? If found guilty what could they expect? Would the court be lenient and view them as a victim of a scam or would the court look on them as being part of the scam?
A lot would depend on their reaction if/when the IRS asked them to pay what they owe with actual money.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Meanwhile a member of WeRe Bank is a tad annoyed with the members of Quatloos

I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
afateworsethandeath
First Mate
First Mate

Post by afateworsethandeath »

It's all coming crashing down. PoE's time in the limelight is coming to an end. Mind you, he has made thousands from the reckless stupidity of the blindless and mindless acceptance of his victims/customers
rumpelstilzchen

It is incredible that PoE's fans believe that members of Quatloos have the ability to prevent legitimate cheques from being accepted by BT. It never occurs to them that the cheques might not be the real deal.
BHF wrote:
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Nah it's not even that clever, it's just easier to blame us for everything.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:It is incredible that PoE's fans believe that members of Quatloos have the ability to prevent legitimate cheques from being accepted by BT.
Most of them know that the cheques are not legitimate, I think. But they were hoping to pass them off upon their creditors anyway. The anger and blame towards Q is because we have contributed to awareness-raising, which has reduced their opportunities to swindle other people.

Ironically, they are so excited by the hope of cheating on their own obligations that they do not perceive that in reality Peter of Campervan is actually swindling them. A classic scam technique, and PoE is playing it well.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

If Quatloos actually had the level of influence Vittles thinks it has, Peter would have been in jail a long time ago along with the people that promoted his fraudulent scheme over at GOODF.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:It is incredible that PoE's fans believe that members of Quatloos have the ability to prevent legitimate cheques from being accepted by BT. It never occurs to them that the cheques might not be the real deal.
Like we'd know even who they were, or that they were getting ready to write a bad check, bu tit is easier to blame us than to admit that maybe the banks and financial companies share information on things like this, and that WeRe has already made the don't touch list. Stupid stupid little sheep following their shepherd PoE to the slaughter.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Jeffrey wrote:If Quatloos actually had the level of influence Vittles thinks it has, Peter would have been in jail a long time ago along with the people that promoted his fraudulent scheme over at GOODF.
Actually if we were as powerful and evil as they seem to think we are, wouldn't we have arranged for Peter to have an 'accident' by now? I mean we know where he works and what he looks like, we are supposed to have near unlimited resources and part of an elite that have orchestrated world wars, and Peter is supposed to be a thorn in our side?

Why would we let him live if we actually were what they think we are? Peters not acting like a person afraid for their safety, which you would be if you genuinely believed yourself to be fighting the 'elite' for control of this planet. The only answer is we aren't what they think we are, we are just people who want to stop scammers like Peter from engineering a living selling financial snake oil to the stupidly gullible that and Peter's using your love of conspiracy theories to abuse you.
Warning may contain traces of nut
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

As powerful as Q is, with unlimited resources, they are merely earthly resources. Peter has protection from off-world beings who are, naturally, greatly superior.

Alternatively, Pete is a naughty little scammer who enjoys scamming other would-be scammers, and Q is a loose grouping of folk who enjoy debunking scammers.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

littleFred wrote:As powerful as Q is, with unlimited resources, they are merely earthly resources. Peter has protection from off-world beings who are, naturally, greatly superior.

Alternatively, Pete is a naughty little scammer who enjoys scamming other would-be scammers, and Q is a loose grouping of folk who enjoy debunking scammers.
Watch what you say about Q. You might annoy him. It's no coincidence that the name of this website is a Star Trek reference. This is Q, is our administrative overlord;

"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

Im really surprised to find that the rag tag bunch of people that frequent the Quatloos site(in particular the UK section)wield so much power that they can force a billion pound company to refuse chequesworthless pieces of paper.

Or could it be that companies have seen the various warnings from the FCA,the press and from members here and are now aware that the cheques are worthless and are not from a real bank.

As has been said with these people its always someone else's fault and never their own...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

PeanutGallery wrote:we are supposed to have near unlimited resources and part of an elite that have orchestrated world wars, and Peter is supposed to be a thorn in our side?
That's what strikes me about claims of this sort: if there were a global elite, it wouldn't waste a second on these losers.