Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Re: Peter of England: He’s still F RE?

Post by Arthur Rubin »

TheNewSaint wrote:That's what strikes me about claims of this sort: if there were a global elite, it wouldn't waste a second on these losers.
If?
Seelenblut
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Seelenblut »

Sometimes a WeRe member does have a moment of clarity. Usually people that stopped believing (for the right or wrong reasons) just drift quietly away, disappointed and embarrassed, but Renate shared her moment with the WeRe community (and continues to be vocal on the German WeRe Skybe channels - she also stopped calling him "Peter of England" and insists on calling him, "Peter Smith", which others hilariously argue over).

(Translated from a post on the main German WeRe Skybe channel):
When on that day, in the "secret" WeRe Facebook Group by Alsina, I read the text of the clearing fax, I was stunned. And not just me. "It was deducted from this account ... to somewhere." Oops, no wonder that the money is getting nowhere. What was the plan, originally? We would find banks, that joined the special clearing process, and than that? Because of my factual, critical statements Aldina kicked me out, while attacking me, with guilt by association. Well, the woman has to learn a lot, but she's still young. : )

Maybe somebody here has a satisfying answer?

By now I see the whole thing like this: A website was created with mailboxes, that show as "accounts". There we see an amount X in a worldwide recognized currency X which we can select ourselves. You fill out your LLT, hand it over to your creditor - the rest of the process is known - and then the clearing-fax by Peter Smith is coming ... "he is subtracting amount B from amount A and declares, now the transaction has happened" ... somewhere ???

There are only two possibilities: Either I am totally stupid (some will think that : D ), or I have realized that the whole thing is a big scam.

I am on my side. As long as there is no sensible explanation, why there are Euro's on the WeRe account which simply disappear in the depth of the universe and never compensate the obligation of my creditor, I am on my side. Don't tire yourself out, Nabila [Admin of the WeRe Skype chats]. It might work in 300 years, maybe.

As I said, Mr. Smith should show us, prove to us the process, how it works, verifiable. He should answer the questions I asked, understandable and actionable. I think that is more than justified.
Its nice to see someone grow out of this fraud.

BTW, I am working on a big post about Joe "Freeman Austria" Kreissl, the WeRe guru and most prominent freemen in Austria, who right now is not only dealing with a 300.000 Euro bankruptcy (which has resulted in continuous seizure of his - legal - income) and had to serve a 4 day prison sentence last week for unpaid fines, now a lawful search of his apartment (for a different reason) resulted in the seizure of a sizable amount of self-grown cannabis plants, which Austrian authorities are quite humorless about. But don't worry, all is good, as he himself reassures his fans, the government now owes him 5000 Euro per hour they keep his plants and overall more then 200 Million Euro for other issues, all thanks to his "agreement" with the Republic. Of course, that is all small potatoes, because he - as a human being - also has a "bill" against the "person" Joe Kreissl, which he set to 10% of the national debt every month ... 29 Billion Euro rolling in on every first day of the month. Damn, now I am giving away all the best stuff before the post ...
exiledscouser
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by exiledscouser »

Great to see that there is no UK monopoly on swallowing Smith's hogwash. I'm going to refer to Petey as Mr Smith from now on too for no other reason than it'll probably wind him up. Also he's giving merrie England a bad name by association.

Can't wait for your piece on Joe the Grow and his fantastical accountancy and horticultural adventures.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

http://freemanlegal.blogspot.com/2013/0 ... legal.html

On the origin of the Silly Name:
I have been working in Germany since then and left to come to England for the court case on the 1st February 2013. I flewinto the UK on Monarch Airlines from Franz Joseff Strauss International Airport on ZB 1329 landing at 19:20 hrs UK time. I occupied seat 25C.

I entered England at 20:30hrs on Friday 1st February 2013 via Desk 3 of the UK Border Agency control desk at Manchester Airport.
I entered without producing any valid identification and refused to say whether or not I was in possession of a "valid UK passport" or "certificate of naturalisation".

I approached the desk and stated that: "I wished to exercise my prerogative to enter my country as a freeman under the natural and common law of England without producing a photo ID or official document and to be allowed to travel freely without let or hindrance as per the sentiments of Magna Carta 1215."

I also stated that I was now known as Peter of England and had informed the Crown that I had so changed my "appellation" and also re-affirmed and re-claimed my natural God given sovereignty. I also communicated the fact that I DID have a "former name under which the authorities would have known me". This I provided them with.

I further notified the UK Border Agency that I was entering the UK to attend a court case on the 8th February 2013 at Chelmsford Crown Court and that this "form of entry into the UK" was to facilitate my defence in this case.

After a 20 minute wait, "Lou" at desk 3 returned and opened the barrier for me and said, "You are free to enter the UK!"

In I came. Thanked the men in suits (3) who were watching the unfurling of this issue and went through customs and out into the arrivals hall - back now in England.

It is worth noting that, during the "initial banter" with Lou over a 10 min period, it was obvious that if I provided a name other than that which was on the passport (if I had one) then it was very unlikely that I would be admitted. Ergo, I could not give them Peter Smith, Peter Michael Smith, Peter M. Smith or Peter of England. Fair enough.

What I did provide them with was THE PUBLIC SIDE STRAW-MAN IDENTITY of which Peter of England is the sole beneficiary and settlor, of which Peter of England is the PDG,CEO and MD of the TRUST and COMPANY entitled to use these titles, words, handles and names.On this basis of FORCE MAJEUR , Peter of England was prepared to "step from the private side (IHS) over to the PUBLIC side" in order to facilitate the "bringing into focus"of the straw-man identity upon which the Crown can work/act.
Practically, for now there is no option if you wish to tarvel internationally. They hold all the keys and control all the doors.

ALAN PETER MICHAEL SMITH DOB 18/10/1957 is the PUBLIC straw-man personality which came into being on the DOB as a result of my parent's, naievity and unwittingly submitting my certificate of live birth to the Registrar of Births Deaths and Marriages in Stoke-On-Trent. From this point the implied and naked contract with the UK govt began. Child benefit payments began too! Cementing the contract.
so there you have it, they let him back in to the UK from Germany, under Peter of England, so now he is no longer Alan Peter Michael Smith. When you put it that way it must be true.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

And like I believe a word of any of that.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

notorial dissent wrote:And like I believe a word of any of that.
I think more likely, Prick of England flew in from Germany, went in the passport control line, and said he didn't have his passport, that was under his Muggle name Alan Peter Michael Smith, born 18/10/1957. The treated it as if he lost his passport, validated his name, matched him to the photo, and let him in. I am sure after they had his name and DOB, they really couldn't care less about the other drivel he was spewing. Of course to Prick of England Loserville, took this to be acceptance of his new nom de plume, because that is how his deranged mind rolls.

Having said that, I doubt Germany will let him fly in without a passport of some type, so I wonder, how he is getting there. I seem to recall taking a night ferry from the UK to France in the late 90's without a full passport check, They may have just glanced at the cover, but I am sure it was never inspected or stamped. It was one of those old fashioned Black Passports with my name hand written on the front, so a quick look would instantly place it as UK, not like today when they all look alike. Wondering if this is how he travels now, or have times changed?

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Although in the past PoE may have travelled to and/or from Germany without a passport, he won't be able to do so now.

https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advic ... quirements

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-23184899
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

What I did provide them with was THE PUBLIC SIDE STRAW-MAN IDENTITY of which Peter of England is the sole beneficiary and settlor, of which Peter of England is the PDG,CEO and MD of the TRUST and COMPANY entitled to use these titles, words, handles and names.On this basis of FORCE MAJEUR , Peter of England was prepared to "step from the private side (IHS) over to the PUBLIC side" in order to facilitate the "bringing into focus"of the straw-man identity upon which the Crown can work/act.
When I read stuff like that I find it quite disturbing. There are grown men walking amongst us who really believe that bullshit.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

rumpelstilzchen wrote: When I read stuff like that I find it quite disturbing. There are grown men walking amongst us who really believe that bullshit.
His drivel goes back years. He has been drinking there koolaid for some time now. His site had WeRe bank and Re movement references going back years before the back issued checks. This whole thing has been manifesting in his deranged mind for years. I think he is a few cards short of a full deck, the wheel is spinning, but the hamster is dead, One Fruit Loop shy of full bowl, etc.

daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

NYGman wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote: When I read stuff like that I find it quite disturbing. There are grown men walking amongst us who really believe that bullshit.
His drivel goes back years. He has been drinking there koolaid for some time now. His site had WeRe bank and Re movement references going back years before the back issued checks. This whole thing has been manifesting in his deranged mind for years. I think he is a few cards short of a full deck, the wheel is spinning, but the hamster is dead, One Fruit Loop shy of full bowl, etc.
I don't believe he has been drinking the freeman koolaid at all. I believe that the bizare behaviour was all an act to ingratiate himself with the freeman crowed he has obviously studied the old school freeman Gurus to find what works and what doesn't. I could be wrong and Mr Smith could Indeed be a fruitloop but I still hold he is just playing the long con game.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Be all of the above as it may, I am still disinclined to believe a word he says. He lies too easily and too often to assume he even occasionally tells the truth, except possibly by addident.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

PeanutGallery wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:If Quatloos actually had the level of influence Vittles thinks it has, Peter would have been in jail a long time ago along with the people that promoted his fraudulent scheme over at GOODF.
Actually if we were as powerful and evil as they seem to think we are, wouldn't we have arranged for Peter to have an 'accident' by now? I mean we know where he works and what he looks like, we are supposed to have near unlimited resources and part of an elite that have orchestrated world wars, and Peter is supposed to be a thorn in our side?

Why would we let him live if we actually were what they think we are? Peters not acting like a person afraid for their safety, which you would be if you genuinely believed yourself to be fighting the 'elite' for control of this planet. The only answer is we aren't what they think we are, we are just people who want to stop scammers like Peter from engineering a living selling financial snake oil to the stupidly gullible that and Peter's using your love of conspiracy theories to abuse you.
I am as powerful and evil as they think I am, but I'm also much more subtle than just having the guy whacked in an Italian Bistro over pasta. Being part of the Elite that has orchestrated world wars and such, PofE is hardly worth my notice in tghe grand scheme of things and I think it better that his victims destroy him rather taking direct action myself.
If he gets too far out of line, of course, I'll release the 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment on his campervan and that will be that.

Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

How does he reach the controls from there?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

You can see that dog is itching to kill.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

NYGman wrote:
Listening to music that no one else can hear.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Seelenblut
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Seelenblut »

Gregg wrote:If he gets too far out of line, of course, I'll release the 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment on his campervan and that will be that.
At this point I want to mention something that was posted on a German Facebook Group, but I can't verify its source, so I have hesitated to post it before.
PoE has invested the money, you send him, well.

My boss told me that he has by now left his campervan and bought a house.

Two friends from the good old times have moved in, too. Finally the homelessness has an end.

Together they are now mailing the LLTs.

This wouldn't be possible without the new equipment you all payed for.

Many thanks again for your trust, and one thing is clear, PoE will not disappoint you. We all will lead a live without financial worries.

Thank you PoE.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

FatGambit wrote:How does he reach the controls from there?
She's part Jedi, she uses The Force
:snicker:
afateworsethandeath
First Mate
First Mate

Post by afateworsethandeath »

Two friends from the good old times have moved in, too. Finally the homelessness has an end.

Many thanks again for your trust, and one thing is clear, PoE will not disappoint you. We all will lead a live without financial worries.

Thank you PoE.

Ah, just as I thought. PoE has been spending the money from his scam on himself.

How long will the gullible idiots continue to support him?
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Seelenblut wrote:
Gregg wrote:If he gets too far out of line, of course, I'll release the 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment on his campervan and that will be that.
At this point I want to mention something that was posted on a German Facebook Group, but I can't verify its source, so I have hesitated to post it before.

Thank you PoE.
I thought this was going to close off with 'So screw Mr. Smith, he's obviously a scam artist and I'm done' but once again I underestimated his marks' gullibility. It takes some extreme cognitive dissonance to report the working of a scam in your own words only to then pledge continued support.

In other news:
Hi Peter Of England, my FB setting is to see all of your postings, but they don't come through - how many others are having this same issue?
This is both significant and hilarious because it seems that Facebook has slapped Smith's page with what is known as an 'organic reach filter'. They usually only do this for businesses or other money-making schemes; essentially, they won't deliver all posts to someone's timeline - even if they 'like' the page - unless the page owner pays money to boost the post out to their subscribers.

A hideous practice by FB, but in this case, it massively minimises PoE's reach. In many cases, a post will only go to around 1-2% of all subscribers unless money is put behind it.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Before PoE deletes it from his Facebook page...

Shawn Kinney‎ to Peter Of England

cant get any response at all from were bank on the status of my checks or my credits which i extended to were bank. i have been waiting for months now. does not take this long to issue some checks. starting to get the feeling that this is more lies and bullshit from these parasitical bankers which were bank claims to oppose, but behaves exactly the same as. lost my patience a while ago. now im getting angry. if i continue to be ignored, i am starting my own campaign to expose this fraud on every social media platform available. peter, be a man, answer for yourself. you begged people to support this effort in opposition to the banksters, i supported it, and i held up my end.. if you cant hold up your end thats ok, be a man and say it. dont be a bitch