Miller out-crazies the crazies

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Miller out-crazies the crazies

Post by LPC »

From http://questforfairtrialinconcordnh.blogspot.com/:
We are in the process of shutting down the audioblog account due to the abuse/use by William Miller. His last 4-5 audio blogs were full of profanity, laughter and total/utter craziness which is a complete distraction from the purpose and intent of this blog. A request has been sent into the owner of the audioblog account to end the automatic posting of audiblogs to this blog. We appreciate your patience.

Note, we had set up a separate blog for William Miller's audioblogs, but we will not be updating this anymore.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Florida

Re: Miller out-crazies the crazies

Post by Florida »

LPC wrote:From http://questforfairtrialinconcordnh.blogspot.com/:
We are in the process of shutting down the audioblog account due to the abuse/use by William Miller. His last 4-5 audio blogs were full of profanity, laughter and total/utter craziness which is a complete distraction from the purpose and intent of this blog. A request has been sent into the owner of the audioblog account to end the automatic posting of audiblogs to this blog. We appreciate your patience.

Note, we had set up a separate blog for William Miller's audioblogs, but we will not be updating this anymore.
LOL. I love the interview with Ed. Are you OK? No. "Gassed for 3 days....you hear my voice? this is not my normal voice."

"Yeah...so..what happened...did you smell anything or taste anything..?"

"I think I passed out slightly a couple times....who is this Shaun?"

"I had no idea, he tricked me. He had me completely fooled."

"Another trick?"

LOL...ths is SOOOO FUNNY. Ed sounds like Joe Paterno after a long press conference. I like how Ed finds Shaun to be suspicious.

Deprivation tank, stripped naked....horse blanket to keep warm...LMAO..."well I'm recording this Ed....have they let you outside?"

"It's too cold, this is the great lakes area."

"Why am I not back there...what...600...800 miles away...I guess Ed and Elaine Brown really rattled their cages...."

"He tasered me-"

"Oh my gosh..."

"Took me down to the department, Elaine came in, she was terrified...disgusting..."

Ed did laugh when talking about 8 strip searches squatting and spreading your cheeks, you understand, try doing it over and over again - it never stops, you know?
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Ed talked about his 'case,' as though it was ongoing. What case? It's over! He obviously thinks he can file a writ of habeas, but how is he going to show the court made a legal or factual error?

"Show me the law!" The court didn't show Ed the law [in his mind], so that qualifies as some sort of legal or factual error?

Can someone explain the deprivation experience? Or, what Ed calls 'gassing?'

And, who is 'Dutch/Deutsch?'

My questions appear to be discussed in the other thread: "here"

Didn't read the other thread before posting.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

ASITStands wrote:Ed talked about his 'case,' as though it was ongoing. What case? It's over! He obviously thinks he can file a writ of habeas, but how is he going to show the court made a legal or factual error?
Habeas corpus? Surely you jest, sir. This is obviously a case that requires the writ of mandumbass. The only question is which patriot will be brave enough to throw down the gauntlet.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Harrison Bergeron

Post by Harrison Bergeron »

If you go to http://williammilleraudio.blogspot.com/ you can hear what they're talking about. Wow. Dude. :shock:

It appears he has gone completely insane, rather than just sounding insane like before. Does anybody know, is this guy mentally ill? I'm being serious. Listen for yourself. He goes on and on and on about being a soldier, and even talks about the coven rules for vampires as if he, himself, is a vampire. There's about two hours of pure craziness there, in four parts.

Warning: His audioblogs are definitely not appropriate to be played at work.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

There was a brief discussion when I posted it at the bottom of this thread .

He also contributes at this blog, if you want to read more by him:

http://barbarahartwell.blogspot.com/
Harrison Bergeron

Post by Harrison Bergeron »

Dezcad wrote:There was a brief discussion when I posted it at the bottom of this thread .

He also contributes at this blog, if you want to read more by him:

http://barbarahartwell.blogspot.com/
Thanks for the links. Very interesting. The guy strikes me as being dangerously deranged.

How long was William Miller in the military? Did he serve during wartime? He mentions PTSD in that rant, but suggests he has a mild case.

Barbara Hartwell seems more than a little nutty in her own right.
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations.) Black Ops Survivor. Founder of Legal Defense and Research Trust. About. Exposing Government Lies, Crime, Corruption and Cover-ups... One Government Rat Bastard at a time, along with their cronies, minions, shills and useful idiots....traitors to these United States of America. Liberty or Death. Don't Tread on Me.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Harrison Bergeron wrote: There's about two hours of pure craziness there, in four parts.
Nothing about Ed putting a bullet in Elaine's brain? When I listened to the series, there were six parts. Good thing I saved them all.
Demo.
Question everything

Post by Question everything »

I'm not sure I'd want him to be my "angel of mercy"...dude.
Truthstalker

Post by Truthstalker »

"Show me the law!"
How's about a little musical interlude?
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... &plindex=1
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Can we get a medley of that with "Let the Eagle Soar"?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
LPC

Post by LPC »

Demosthenes wrote:Good thing I saved them all.
You must have a lot of crap saved by now. When your hard drive finally fills up, you're going to have to call one of those septic tank people to come and flush it out.
Dan Evans
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

LPC wrote:
You must have a lot of crap saved by now. When your hard drive finally fills up, you're going to have to call one of those septic tank people to come and flush it out.
No, by that time it will require intervention by EPA as a Superfund site.

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

The Observer wrote:
LPC wrote:
No, by that time it will require intervention by EPA as a Superfund site.
Or we'll find out that Demo was really a TP plant sent to infiltrate us. When TPs rule the world, she will be our demise. Her "book" provides her excellent cover for her nefarious activities. Think about it, how could she possibly know everything about these TPs? Research for a book? Ha! Try a double agent, who has first hand knowledge of these people. You heard it here first folks. Remember that.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Omigod, are you saying that Demo is a "Dutch?" Guess we will have to watch out when she asks us to participate in an "exercise."

LPC

Post by LPC »

Imalawman wrote:When TPs rule the world,
Actually, it will be more of a voluntary collective.
Dan Evans
LPC

Post by LPC »

Freedom Fellowship wrote:We have successfully removed the automatic posting feature of the audioblog service which William Miller was abusing. He was given access to this service months ago to share verbal updates on Ed and Elaine Brown and he's been abusing this access to post verbal rants with aggressive-violent overtones which we do not condone. We are sorry for the distraction and confusion this has caused.
Freedom Fellowship wrote:We received a crazed phone call from William Miller this evening. Every other word was a swear word. He hung up within 30 seconds before calling back 2-3 minutes later. All we can say is that William needs serious help and intervention. We have been unable to find the codes to block access or delete the entire audioblog account that William Miller is accessing via phone. We do not condone aggressive or violent expressions or points of view on this blog. Your patience is appreciated.

Note: We have not listened to - but we have "saved to draft" mode - the recent audioblogs William recently posted this evening.
askingquestions wrote:Just when we thought the nightmare was over. Lay it down William!

Go get help and check back in about 75 years.
Dan Evans
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

William Miller has been arrested for threatening to "cap" local officials. I started a new thread.