Danny riley's latest pleadings

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

In closing, if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.
You're right, Bill. But the solution for Danny is to lawyer up and try to work something out. You're doing him no favors by feeding his delusions. Danny is not a modern day Spartacus. He is not a slave. He has, even after his mind numbingly stupid actions, more opportunities for a good life than Spartacus ever had. If you love your brother, tell him to get his head out of his ass and take a good hard look at reality.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Ah, I see a new addition to Redefining Life: A Tax Protester's Guide to the English Language

Harrassment:
When your legal counsel attempts to a) give you accurate legal advice b) withdraw as counsel c) correctly identifies you in his personal notes as a nutcase.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Paul

Post by Paul »

Everybody say his own
Quote:
Kyrie Eleison
Shouldn't an invocation of the good Dr. Tom put an end to all argument?
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

One thing that he has right is that he is juris spurious. In fact, he's about as juris spurious as I have ever seen. He is potentially the living embodiedment of spurious.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I read somewhere that in late roman times there was a custom that when registering a child born in a brothel, the father would be listed as Servus Purius, or S. Purius for short. That is the origin of our word "spurious".
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4