What they found at the Brown house

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

What they found at the Brown house

Post by Demosthenes »

The DOJ has asked the court to delay the Danny Riley trial (currently scheduled for 11/07) based on what they found when the Brpwn house was searched last week.

http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/riley28.pdf
http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/riley28-1.pdf
http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/riley28-2.pdf
Demo.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

That's quite a list.

For those who are not familiar with 18 USC 924(c), and wonder what is going to happen to these schmoes, I offer the following:
18 USC 924 wrote:(c)(1)(A) Except to the extent that a greater minimum sentence is otherwise provided by this subsection or by any other provision of law, any person who, during and in relation to any crime of violence or drug trafficking crime (including a crime of violence or drug trafficking crime that provides for an enhanced punishment if committed by the use of a deadly or dangerous weapon or device) for which the person may be prosecuted in a court of the United States, uses or carries a firearm, or who, in furtherance of any such crime, possesses a firearm, shall, in addition to the punishment provided for such crime of violence or drug trafficking crime--
(i) be sentenced to a term of imprisonment of not less than 5 years;
(B) If the firearm possessed by a person convicted of a violation of this subsection--
(ii) is a machinegun or a destructive device, or is equipped with a firearm silencer or firearm muffler, the person shall be sentenced to a term of imprisonment of not less than 30 years.
"Destructive device":
18 USC 921(a) wrote:(4) The term "destructive device" means--
(A) any explosive, incendiary, or poison gas--
(i) bomb,
(ii) grenade,
(iii) rocket having a propellant charge of more than four ounces,
(iv) missile having an explosive or incendiary charge of more than one-quarter ounce,
(v) mine, or
(vi) device similar to any of the devices described in the preceding clauses;
"Crime of violence":
18 USC 16 wrote:The term "crime of violence" means--
(a) an offense that has as an element the use, attempted use, or threatened use of physical force against the person or property of another, or
(b) any other offense that is a felony and that, by its nature, involves a substantial risk that physical force against the person or property of another may be used in the course of committing the offense.
That's thirty years, mandatory consecutive to any sentence for the underlying crime(s) for each IED, and five years, mandatory consecutive to any sentence for the underlying crime(s), for each firearm.

If the govt decides to charge crimes of violence and the 924(c)s - well, bye-bye.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

eeeyikkes! After reading the above statutes, the words of the United States Marshal come back to my mind:
By their continuing actions, allegedly, to obstruct justice, to encourage others to assist them to obstruct justice, by making threats toward law enforcement and other governmental officials, they have turned this into more than a tax case." Holly Ramer (Associated Press), "U.S. marshals posed as supporters in arrest of New Hampshire tax evaders," ''Concord Monitor'', Oct. 5, 2007.
(bolding added)

With all the explosives and other weapons, the Browns -- and particularly some of their SUPPORTERS -- may have dug themselves into a much deeper hole than they ever realized.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

12 Computers, 2 fax machines, lists of names and addresses (including supporters and their whereabouts), WTP folder, banking stuff for Citizens Bank ("Not Your Typical Bank" Yeah, a typical bank isn't crap.) and Sovereign Bank (who only gives out half-assed loan information on stuff financed through them via AAA's Vendor Payment System)....

Interesting list.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

They might even face terrorism charges on that one item...
1 - "MOTT'S APPLE JUICE" CONTAINER
Dang, that's just scary.
Demo.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Demosthenes wrote:They might even face terrorism charges on that one item...
1 - "MOTT'S APPLE JUICE" CONTAINER
Dang, that's just scary.
Cripes, these people were monsters....Monsters I tell you!!

But this list is really going to come back and haunt the Browns. I bet Ed is thinking that he can make it 5 years. He probably won't let himself think about the fact that he's screwed for life and he'll die in prison. I'll be shocked if he lives past his 75th birthday. (not rejoicing in that fact, just stating what I think to be a very likely scenario)
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

CaptainKickback wrote:BARF is actually improving Ed and Elaine's house.
How did Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms (BATF) morph into "BARF" in the motion?
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Gotta' love spell check.
Demo.
BBFlatt
Captain
Captain

Post by BBFlatt »

I wonder if they'll eventually auction that stuff off, I'd love to get me a "bouy knife" and a "virgin cell phone" (that is if it makes it out of the property room with its virture intact).
When the last law was down and the devil turned 'round on you where would you hide, the laws all being flat? ...Yes, I'd give the devil the benefit of the law, for my own safety's sake. -- Robert Bolt; A Man for all Seasons
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

BBFlatt wrote:
I wonder if they'll eventually auction that stuff off, I'd love to get me a "bouy knife" and a "virgin cell phone" (that is if it makes it out of the property room with its virture intact).
It's a bit ironic that in Texas, the land that Jim Bowie, Davy Crockett and others fought and died for, a Bowie knife (also known as the "Arkansas toothpick and, uh, also spelled, apparently, as "bouy knife") is classified as an "illegal knife":
(6) "Illegal knife" means a:

(A) knife with a blade over five and one-half inches;

(B) hand instrument designed to cut or stab another by being thrown;

(C) dagger, including but not limited to a dirk, stilletto, and poniard;

(D) bowie knife; [ . . . ]
--Texas Penal Code sec. 46.01(6).

And see:
§ 46.02. UNLAWFUL CARRYING WEAPONS.

(a) A person commits an offense if he intentionally, knowingly, or recklessly carries on or about his person a handgun, illegal knife, or club.

(b) Except as provided by Subsection (c), an offense under this section is a Class A misdemeanor.

(c) An offense under this section is a felony of the third degree if the offense is committed on any premises licensed or issued a permit by this state for the sale of alcoholic beverages.
--Texas Penal Code sec. 46.02.

Of course, I understand the reason. A Bowie knife is essentially a fighting knife.

And speaking of virgin cell phones, I have one myself.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Two things:

First, after reading the list, all I could do was repeat Belushi's lines after the horse died in the Dean's office:
HOLY SH*T :!: HOLY SH*T :!:

Second, the FBI, BATF, Marshalls, and company need to go back over the property again. They somehow managed to miss (or purposely omitted from the inventory) every single Patriot Tool.
Disilloosianed

Post by Disilloosianed »

All that fire power and the pansy just let them take him? Geez...No wonder Randy Weaver wouldn't have him.
Imalawman
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Nikki wrote:Two things:

First, after reading the list, all I could do was repeat Belushi's lines after the horse died in the Dean's office:
HOLY SH*T :!: HOLY SH*T :!:

Second, the FBI, BATF, Marshalls, and company need to go back over the property again. They somehow managed to miss (or purposely omitted from the inventory) every single Patriot Tool.
You must mean Liberty Tool....
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Hmmm. This thread is about "What they found at the Brown house." The Brown house. The Brown house.

I was just thinking.... During Hitler's rise to power in Germany, before he was made Chancellor of the Greater German Reich, his headquarters building for the Nazi Party in Munich was known as ....

das Braunhaus!

--Not that I'm implying anything about any possible similarities between a raving nutcase like Ed Brown and a raving nutcase like Adolf Hitler.

Or anything like that.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Pretty cool stuff in the bunker.

See the last document, Control #s 104, 131, and 145.
Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Technically, Ed's plan was to kill Elaine and then disappear into the bunker. I'm not sure which is worse, Ed planning on murdering Elaine, or Elaine agreeing to the plan.
Demo.
Imalawman

Post by Imalawman »

Demosthenes wrote:Technically, Ed's plan was to kill Elaine and then disappear into the bunker. I'm not sure which is worse, Ed planning on murdering Elaine, or Elaine agreeing to the plan.
:shock: My sarcasm and humor detector seems to be malfunctioning...Are you serious?
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Imalawman wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:Technically, Ed's plan was to kill Elaine and then disappear into the bunker. I'm not sure which is worse, Ed planning on murdering Elaine, or Elaine agreeing to the plan.
:shock: My sarcasm and humor detector seems to be malfunctioning...Are you serious?
Yes.
Demo.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Demo, what are you talking about? Inquiring minds want to know more.

And this Braunhaus thing has me thinking. ........

Ed and his bunker

Adolf and his bunker

Hitler had served time in prison for treason before his rise to power.

Ed Brown is against the established government as well.

Ed's Brown House

Hitler's Braunhaus

Ed raving about Illuminati and "Judaism"

Hitler raving about Jews....

Adolf Hitler und Eva Braun

Ed and Elaine Brown

eewwww, this is too weird.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

The parallel doesn't sit well with me. Hitler killed millions, Ed just waived his liberty tool around for 10 months and mouthed off a lot.
Demo.