Everyone is talking about the weather

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

Brownie wasn't fully trained on the Hurricane Master™ when Katrina hit. He figured it out in time to make Rita take a hard right at the Texas coast, away from Daddy Bush's River Oaks swankienda.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Quixote wrote:
Brownie wasn't fully trained on the Hurricane Master™ when Katrina hit. He figured it out in time to make Rita take a hard right at the Texas coast, away from Daddy Bush's River Oaks swankienda.
The Hurricane Master™!

Wow, it kinds makes you wonder how long it will be before they come out with the Hurricane Master-2™, with the more advanced electronics and digital coffee maker. Later, of course, once the Hurricane Master-3™ is perfected and deployed, the Pentagon can arrange with the prime contractor to sell modified versions of the original (but of course, hopelessly outdated) Hurricane Master™ and Hurricane Master-2™ variants to foreign countries, so that every member of the United Nations can have hurricane wars with each other member -- creating, hurling, deflecting, and destroying the hurricanes they foist upon each other, all to the betterment of our trade balance.

"Creating, hurling, deflecting, destroying." Kinda has a nice ring to it.

"Better living through weather control."
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
jg
Fed Chairman of the Quatloosian Reserve

Post by jg »

grixit wrote:In the mid 70's Pat Robertson claimed he had successfully prayed away hurricanes from Florida.

I had heard a radio report of this; but online could only find blog entries such as at http://mikveh.blogspot.com/2007/10/fla- ... ]Florida's governor said a prayer he made at the Western Wall spared his state from hurricanes.

Charlie Crist , speaking Sunday at a prayer breakfast at the state's Republican Party convention in Orlando, related how he had placed a note in the Western Wall asking God to protect Florida from hurricanes, according to Shmais.com, a Chabad news service.

"So far, so good," Crist said.[/quote]
“Where there is an income tax, the just man will pay more and the unjust less on the same amount of income.” — Plato
Blackbeard

Post by Blackbeard »

Lots of people already believe that we can control global temperature through carbon emissions. If you can believe that then believing we can steer hurricanes is not that big of a stretch.
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

Blackbeard wrote:Lots of people already believe that we can control global temperature through carbon emissions. If you can believe that then believing we can steer hurricanes is not that big of a stretch.
I won't be holding my breath for issuance of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change's plan for hurricane control.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Florida

Post by Florida »

Famspear wrote:Speaking of Shaun and his wife or wives, here's a page with a lovely picture down the page a bit on the left side:

http://libertydollararrest.blogspot.com ... chive.html

He looks normal.

Go figure.
He does?
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Florida wrote:
Famspear wrote:Speaking of Shaun and his wife or wives, here's a page with a lovely picture down the page a bit on the left side:

He looks normal.

Go figure.
He does?
Wow, he's just a boy. What a hard, miserable and bitter life this guy is about to embark on.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Florida

Post by Florida »

Imalawman wrote:
Florida wrote:

He looks normal.

Go figure.
He does?
Wow, he's just a boy. What a hard, miserable and bitter life this guy is about to embark on.
Reminds me of a young Larken, or Shaney, or that young guy that played guitar in Arizona. He has that crazed look in his eyes.