Sherry Peel Jackson CONVICTED IN 45 MINUTES

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

LPC wrote:According to Mark Yannone, the case went to the jury at 4:15, and the verdict was returned at 5:20.

65 minutes is pretty fast.
Wow :!: The jurors didn't even hold out for dinner.

Last time I was on a jury, the longest part of the deliberations was over whether we should return the verdict right away, or wait an hour so we'd get lunch. :twisted:
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Interesting succession of messages on Lost Horizons:
freedomlover (11:20 am) wrote:I wonder if the government is just giving up on these cases. With loss after loss they seem to be losing interest or something. Originally this was supposed to last a week. They may send this to the Jury today.
freedomlover (6:09 pm) wrote:Guilty. This went pretty fast..
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

LPC wrote:
Obviously, the prosecution didn't really need to present a case, because the fix was in.
Yes, a government that can (at least according to Shaun Allen: family Kranish) create, move and destroy full-blown hurricanes and move weather fronts around with ease obviously has no problem with the invention and deployment of concealed ray guns that control the minds of the jurors in a criminal tax trial, zapping the jurors' brains with rays that convert the jurors to zombies who return a guilty verdict at the whim of government prosecutors.

Ohhhhhhh the humanity!
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Yannone web site stated:
Opening statements were uneventful, except that defense attorney Larry Becraft was able to make his 20- to 25-minute opening remarks without objection, leading one observer to remark that he thought this trial was being guided by the hand of God.
And then, when the guilty verdict was rendered:
The case went to the jury at 4:15. By 5:07 the news was bad. The jury found Sherry Jackson guilty of four counts of willful failure to file. Not one juror understood what they were deciding. Not one [ . . . ]
Darn! How unfortunate for Sherry and Delusional people everywhere. Perhaps God was on a coffee break when the case went to the jury, or maybe God just wasn't paying close enough attention. Maybe God was thrown off by the fact that the trial went so fast.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Famspear wrote:Yannone web site stated:
Opening statements were uneventful, except that defense attorney Larry Becraft was able to make his 20- to 25-minute opening remarks without objection, leading one observer to remark that he thought this trial was being guided by the hand of God.
And then, when the guilty verdict was rendered:
The case went to the jury at 4:15. By 5:07 the news was bad. The jury found Sherry Jackson guilty of four counts of willful failure to file. Not one juror understood what they were deciding. Not one [ . . . ]
Darn! How unfortunate for Sherry and Delusional people everywhere. Perhaps God was on a coffee break when the case went to the jury, or maybe God just wasn't paying close enough attention. Maybe God was thrown off by the fact that the trial went so fast.
Or, maybe God guided the jury!

It never seems to occur to those who invoke God that maybe, just maybe He doesn't see the outcome the same as you do. You see that all through the so-called, tax honesty movement.

Invoke God when it suits them, and when they think it's going in their direction. Then invoke judicial corruption or ignorant juries when it's not. Whatever happened to God?
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

Famspear wrote:LPC wrote:
Obviously, the prosecution didn't really need to present a case, because the fix was in.
Yes, a government that can (at least according to Shaun Allen: family Kranish) create, move and destroy full-blown hurricanes and move weather fronts around with ease obviously has no problem with the invention and deployment of concealed ray guns that control the minds of the jurors in a criminal tax trial, zapping the jurors' brains with rays that convert the jurors to zombies who return a guilty verdict at the whim of government prosecutors.

Ohhhhhhh the humanity!
All Things Considered, October 29, 2007 ·
The Pentagon's research arm has come up with a weapon that can neutralize an individual — or a crowd — from a distance of more than 500 yards.

It's not intended to kill. It emits an invisible beam of high-energy radio frequency that causes a person to recoil and flee. The weapon has been 12 years in the making, and now it's ready.
And that's just the ray gun they admit to having. They're probably keeping that mind control ray under wraps. What I can't figure out is why THEY don't zap the TPs. Taking Ed and Elaine would have been even easier if they had been zombified and ordered to walk to the gate and surrender. And do a little jig. Dance, zombie, dance!
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution article:

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/ ... _1031.html
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

But after less than 30 minutes of deliberations
:shock: Uh oh. Evan Davis' criminal case in So Cal has some competition for fastest conviction...
Demo.
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

And another Bob Schulz sycophant bites the dust.

Bob Schulz, soon the bell will toll for you. :twisted:
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

Peymon moves very quickly to pick up Sherry's marks:
Freedom Law School Conference Call About Sherry Jackson's Verdict

NEWS: Unfortunately, the Jury at 5:07 PM Eastern Time on October 30, found Sherry Peel Jackson guilty on four counts of misdemeanors, failure to file tax return charges. This does not take away the earlier verdicts of Vernie Kuglin, Joe Banister, Robert Lawrence, and Tommy Cryer, who have all successfully beat the IRS and their charges.

Find out more details on what have happened and how we can learn from her experience on Freedom Law School’s conference call TONIGHT. Our conference call number is (605) 475-8590, room number 5907671. We’ll begin at 9 PM Eastern Time (6 PM Pacific Time).

Read more.
Labels: ed elaine brown irs tyranny show the law

posted by The Freedom Fellowship at 9:10 PM 0 Comments
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

The Becraft appeal canard is going to keep Ms. Jackson out of custody and in the hearts and minds of the confused and hopeful.

This could get interesting. The argument is reaching the point of "how many angels can dance on the end of a pin." (Pun intended. :lol: )

Some months and many dollars into Becraft's pocket we may see further discussion and rulings on Cheek-related defenses.

I'm guessing Jackson's on the news-talk train during the appeal process.

In the PR biz, timing is everything. I'll bet the "show me the law" crowd is dancing around campfires while Becraft ruminates on the appeal filing and support memorandum.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Are they still haarping about weather control?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Sherry Jackson convicted in less time than it takes to get a new pair of glasses?

The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Hmmm. The AUSAs kept it short and sweet instead of boring the jury to tears with weeks of unnecessary esoteric detail.

The jury, a bunch of actual taxpayers who are prone to look askance upon anyone who cheats, are not impressed by the ridiculous protestations about the lack of a definition of who or what an 'individual' is from of someone who used to work for the evil machine which extracts its pound of flesh from them annually.

Jury takes less than an hour to convict. Probably a unanimous first vote within 5 minutes of hitting the jury room, with about 30 minutes of chit-chatting about precisely how big of a joke the 'defense' was so they don't appear to be in too much of a rush.

Now, perhaps the gutless Georgia Board of Accountancy will finally get around to yanking this idiot's ticket.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

. wrote:The jury, a bunch of actual taxpayers who are prone to look askance upon anyone who cheats, are not impressed by the ridiculous protestations about the lack of a definition of who or what an 'individual' is from of someone who used to work for the evil machine which extracts its pound of flesh from them annually.

Jury takes less than an hour to convict. Probably a unanimous first vote within 5 minutes of hitting the jury room, with about 30 minutes of chit-chatting about precisely how big of a joke the 'defense' was so they don't appear to be in too much of a rush.
Don't forget - this was a jury that was selected from a pool of the "mind-numbed" citizenry. Obviously mind-numbed from all the fluoride that the Illuminati have been putting into the water supply.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Peymon wrote:
This [the conviction of Sherry Peel Jackson] does not take away the earlier verdicts of Vernie Kuglin, Joe Banister, Robert Lawrence, and Tommy Cryer, who have all successfully beat the IRS and their charges.
Yes, where a tax protester wins a "not guilty" verdict from a jury in a criminal tax case, the protesters try to argue that this is somehow a confirmation of the phony argument that there is "no law making them liable" for the tax. Where a tax protester is found guilty by a jury, the tax protesters of course take a completely different tack.

By the way, if I recall correctly there was no "verdict" in the Robert Lawrence case, where the government actually dropped the charges after discovering computational errors the government had made in certain basis calculations. The tax protesters falsely promoted the Lawrence story as a case where Lawrence somehow won on an "OMB control number" argument (an argument Lawrence had raised in the case).

Many of these people seem to have no ethics, and no sense of shame.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Famspear wrote:Many of these people seem to have no ethics, and no sense of shame.
Little, or no sense, of recognizing or telling the truth. Seen it many times.