Letter from Elaine Brown

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Letter from Elaine Brown

Post by Dezcad »

Copied from another site:
Dear Fred:

It was so good to hear from you, even though the news about Ed's mistreatment was so bad. I can't believe what they have done to him. Thank goodness Shaun has been able to get the word out. Ed and I have still not been able to write to each other. Special permission is needed to write to someone in another prison. My counselor emailed the paperwork over a week ago, but permission has not yet come through. He says they are being really slow. I guess we know why. I am really worried about him. I pray for his safety. And for Yahweh to open the hearts of the oppressors that they may come to the light.

I was also on solitude watch for the first day, but I was clothed in prison garb and was not mistreated. I am ok physically and spiritually and am accepting of my situation.

Remember what Ed and I did was and is for freedom and justice and for a return of the righteous Republic. We knew this would happen but our goals were more important than our own safety. Everyone must carry on the fight in our absence. And we pray the day will come when we can rejoin the fight.

Thank you for your money order, Fred. We cannot receive money ourselves. There is an address online to send money to our accounts. Here in Danbury we have to buy everything - soap, toothpaste, toothbrushes, some clothing, etc. and it's all very expensive. It even costs $2 if we request a doctor's appointment.

Please feel free to broadcast anything I write you unless I state otherwise. Also, please stay in communication - it's the only way I know what's happening. Please thank John for keeping the show going and thanks to you and Tim also.

Yahweh's will be done.

Elaine.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Elaine just doesn't seem like a rabid TP. She was honest about her situation without any embellishments whatsoever. Unlike Ed who made up a huge story about mistreatment and torture. I truly believe that Elaine would have lived a prosperous and happy retirement if Ed had never shown up. What a waste, it makes me dislike him even more.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Honest -- reasonably so.

Seriously deluded
Remember what Ed and I did was and is for freedom and justice and for a return of the righteous Republic. We knew this would happen but our goals were more important than our own safety. Everyone must carry on the fight in our absence. And we pray the day will come when we can rejoin the fight.
unfortunately so.

Unless DoJ declines to press any additional charges related to their standoff, she'll be extremely if they ever see each other except at a funeral.
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

Still recovering from the effects of the Kool-Aid overdose I see. This is going to take a couple more months before she even has one or two coherent thoughts. I suspect that the next indictment (the one which adds many, many years to her sentence) will help focus her.

I wonder if she will ever smarten up enough to know that rolling on Ed could save her years of prison time. She still can spin this as the mentally abused spouse who did what her husband told her to do.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Elaine wrote:It even costs $2 if we request a doctor's appointment.
Oh, the humanity! Not $2 for a Doctor's appointment! No! That makes the $80 I spent yesterday to see a doctor and the $40 in meds so I can USE MY LUNGS again seem so cheap by comparison!

Bitch.

That being said, I still feel bad for her. Poor delusional Elaine.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Elaine Brown wrote [with interlineations by Famspear]:
It was so good to hear from you, even though the news about Ed's
(Ed -- the guy who believes that Judaism and Freemasons are part of a worldwide plot)
mistreatment was so bad. I can't believe what they have done to him. Thank goodness Shaun
(who believes that the government can create, divert and destroy hurricanes)
has been able to get the word out. Ed and I have still not been able to write to each other. Special permission is needed to write to someone in another prison. My counselor emailed the paperwork over a week ago, but permission has not yet come through. He says they are being really slow. I guess we know why.
(Yeah, Elaine, we know why. Because you're in a Federal prison. You cheated on your taxes. You did a "bad." Your privileges are now being been restricted. You're in "time out." Get it?
I am really worried about him.
(The feeling might not be mutual, Elaine.)
I pray for his safety. And for Yahweh to open the hearts of the oppressors that they may come to the light.
(Elaine, your "oppressors" are already in "the light." They can go outside and enjoy sunshine any time they want to. And your "oppressors" are not Psychopathologically Delusional. Delusional equals "darkness". Non-delusional equals "the light." I pray that you will some day again see the light.)
I was also on solitude watch for the first day, but I was clothed in prison garb and was not mistreated. I am ok physically and spiritually and am accepting of my situation.

Remember what Ed and I did was and is for freedom and justice and for a return of the righteous Republic.
(Remember that I have a big, orange bridge in San Francisco I'd like to sell to you, Elaine. Give me a break.)
We knew this would happen but our goals were more important than our own safety. Everyone must carry on the fight in our absence. And we pray the day will come when we can rejoin the fight.

[ . . . ]

Yahweh's will be done.
Maybe Yahweh's will is being done, Elaine. Think about it.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Evil Squirrel Overlord
Emperor of rodents, foreign and domestic

Post by Evil Squirrel Overlord »

webhick wrote:
Oh, the humanity! Not $2 for a Doctor's appointment! No! That makes the $80 I spent yesterday to see a doctor and the $40 in meds so I can USE MY LUNGS again seem so cheap by comparison!

Bitch.

You know... considering the meager sum set aside in my savings accounts, and the fact my benefits seem to get slimmer year-by-year; maybe I should include incarceration in my retirement planning? This way I can waste more money on my Beenie Baby collection....

Now where are those company payroll files? :P
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Evil Squirrel Overlord wrote:
webhick wrote:

Bitch.

You know... considering the meager sum set aside in my savings accounts, and the fact my benefits seem to get slimmer year-by-year; maybe I should include incarceration in my retirement planning? This way I can waste more money on my Beenie Baby collection....

Now where are those company payroll files? :P
Wait, you have a savings account? With money in it? I'm in awe. My checking account balance is $0.47. My vacation flew out the window yesterday.

Maybe if I stop paying my bills I'll get a one-way ticket to Club Fed and then I can start living better. I'm not afraid of hard work and take pride in it, so I probably wouldn't mind doing any job they assigned me to. And I'd finally have time to do some of the things I've wanted to do for a while. Like exercise, or write another novel and throw it out. And maybe on my thirtieth birthday I'll piss off the wrong person and get shivved in the yard resulting in lucrative lawsuit against the assailant and the prison system which nets me a considerable retirement fund for when I get out of prison.

Ah, dreams of incarceration.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

write another novel and throw it out
Gasp. Do not throw any such thing away.
Demo.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

webhick wrote:...
Wait, you have a savings account? With money in it? I'm in awe. My checking account balance is $0.47. My vacation flew out the window yesterday.

Maybe if I stop paying my bills I'll get a one-way ticket to Club Fed and then I can start living better. I'm not afraid of hard work and take pride in it, so I probably wouldn't mind doing any job they assigned me to. And I'd finally have time to do some of the things I've wanted to do for a while. Like exercise, or write another novel and throw it out. And maybe on my thirtieth birthday I'll piss off the wrong person and get shivved in the yard resulting in lucrative lawsuit against the assailant and the prison system which nets me a considerable retirement fund for when I get out of prison.

Ah, dreams of incarceration.
Sorry, but you're confused about incarceration. And not paying your bills won't get you there. That road involves all kinds of alternate narrow paths into a variety of different economic hells.

But the gnawing reality of jail or prison time fundamentally involves what relationships a prisoner has to the outside world. In my experience, very, very few people deal well with being isolated from their pre-incarceration lives.

Recognizing that your hyperbole may in jest, one shouldn't assume it might be as depicted. If you have family and friends, the scenario is a fantasy. Meeting the people who are incarcerated will be a life-changing experience, and the changes may not all be good.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Truthstalker

Post by Truthstalker »

Isles of Langerhans....
A really sweet tourist destination.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

That's "the far-flung Isles of Langerhans".

Please.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume