Lost Horizons strikes again...

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Agent Observer

Lost Horizons strikes again...

Post by Agent Observer »

In a post over at Lost Horizons, some guy is on Kool-Aid overload. Now his poor payroll office and, likely the county clerk, is going to end up getting all sorts of threatening, but meaningless, legal gibberish. I'm sure the guy will not only get canned, but will probably end up being charged by the locals if he persists. It's like some morbid ground-hog day with these people; they keep doing the same stupid things over and over hoping that it will magically work where it's failed 100 times before.

http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=40
MissouriMule

Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:37 am Post subject: Notice of Fraudlent Tax Liens

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Add your state http://www.prairienet.org/~scruffy/f.htm

California Penal Code Sections 112-117
JUDICIAL AND PUBLIC RECORDS AND DOCUMENTS
Read this carefully?

http://tinyurl.com/2vqhq3

(1) each false Notice of Federal/State Tax Lien ("NFTL") is a SEPARATE FELONY;
(2) two or more such violations means NO PROBATION;
(3) two or more such violations in a single proceeding, and
where the financial loss exceeds $100,000, also means NO PROBATION;
(4) each act of OFFERING such a false NFTL is a SEPARATE FELONY;
(5) each false NFTL that is recorded against a single-family dwelling
is also punishable by a fine not to exceed $75,000.
This means that you can also charge each County Recorder
with conspiracy to violate the Penal Code sections above,
for violating P.C. 182 also (conspiracy to commit any other crime).
Therefore, this is a FELONY CONSPIRACY.

CALIFORNIA PENAL CODE SECTION 112-117

(a) Every person who knowingly procures or offers any false
or forged instrument to be filed, registered, or recorded
in any public office within this state, which instrument,
if genuine, might be filed, registered, or recorded under any law
of this state or of the United States, is guilty of a felony.
(b) Each instrument which is procured or offered to be filed,
registered, or recorded in violation of subdivision (a)
shall constitute a separate violation of this section.
(c) Except in unusual cases where the interests of justice
would best be served if probation is granted, probation shall not
be granted to, nor shall the execution or imposition of sentence
be suspended for, any of the following persons:
(1) Any person with a prior conviction under this section
who is again convicted of a violation of this section
in a separate proceeding.
(2) Any person who is convicted of more than one violation
of this section in a single proceeding, with intent to defraud
another, and where the violations resulted in a cumulative
financial loss exceeding one hundred thousand dollars ($100,000).
(d) For purposes of prosecution under this section, each act of
procurement or of offering a false or forged instrument to be filed,
registered, or recorded shall be considered a separately punishable
offense.
===============================================

(a) Every person who files any false or forged document or
instrument with the county recorder which affects title to,
places an encumbrance on, or places an interest secured
by a mortgage or deed of trust on, real property consisting
of a single-family residence containing not more than
four dwelling units, with knowledge that the document
is false or forged, is punishable, in addition to any
other punishment, by a fine not exceeding seventy-five
thousand dollars ($75,000).

http://tinyurl.com/245nqd

The 2007 Florida Statutes
817.569 Criminal use of a public record or public records information; penalties

http://tinyurl.com/2jpm4y
Missouri Revised Statutes
Chapter 428
Fraudulent Conveyances and Liens

Marquitos1

Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:14 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank You Jesus! And you to Missouri Mule....This is helpful info. Am getting my letter ready to rock and roll to payroll and this adds much weight to the matter. Plus what is on the site all ready. At work again,
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Thank You Jesus! And you to Missouri Mule....This is helpful info. Am getting my letter ready to rock and roll to payroll and this adds much weight to the matter. Plus what is on the site all ready. At work again,
I wonder how many times Missouri Mule has sent these intrepid newbies over the horizon to sail to their doom over the egde of the world...
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

They keep trying this stuff only because someone, somewhere read a story on a forum, on some website, where an anonymous poster’s wife’s second cousin’s best friend’s uncle’s barber tried it and was successful, so it must be true. :roll:
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

The Operative wrote:They keep trying this stuff only because someone, somewhere read a story on a forum, on some website, where an anonymous poster’s wife’s second cousin’s best friend’s uncle’s barber tried it and was successful, so it must be true. :roll:
Actually not even, I don't think anyone even claims that its ever been successful. Only that it SHOULD be successful - given how absolutely clear the law is (to a guy blogging in his basement). They just need to combine the magic phrases.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

Huh?

Even if they're overlooking the word "false", why does Marquitos1 think that has any bearing on whatever his problem is with his payroll department?
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

Wingnut (as if that was in doubt) -- http://9-11.meetup.com/279/members/5183827/
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Quixote wrote:Even if they're overlooking the word "false", why does Marquitos1 think that has any bearing on whatever his problem is with his payroll department?
I see that all the time on LH. Someone posts some quotation that is vague, out of context, irrelevant, or all three, and people start ejaculating all over the place as though they've just discovered the Holy Grail.

They see what they want to see. There's no rational or critical thought process whatsoever. The words themselves are irrelevant. As long as they are alive, they have hope, and as long as they have hope they are deluding themselves.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Folks - I would invite you into an analogy world: You suddenly find yourself in a fast-moving game of rugby - not soccer, not American football but rugby. You've never played rugby before so you apply your limited knowledge of what takes place on a rectangular grass field (most likely on a TV screen that was broadcasting soccer and football) to how you act on the real rugby field.

When it doesn't go the way you expect, instead of being willing to understand and trying to play the game as others do, you continue play according to your rules, and when you're penalized and/or tossed out of the game you raise hell. Then you try to get others to agree with you.

We all knew kids like that in grade school.

They appear to have gotten older but haven't grown up.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Cpt Banjo
Fretful leader of the Quat Quartet

Post by Cpt Banjo »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:When it doesn't go the way you expect, instead of being willing to understand and trying to play the game as others do, you continue play according to your rules, and when you're penalized and/or tossed out of the game you raise hell.
If you play rugby by your own rules, the odds are you'll be carried off on a stretcher.
"Run get the pitcher, get the baby some beer." Rev. Gary Davis
The Operative

Post by The Operative »

Judge Roy Bean wrote: They appear to have gotten older but haven't grown up.
Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

I couldn't sing along with the music to see how it sounded, so the rhythm might be a little funny in parts.

And I dedicate this to those fine folks at Lost Horizons, who keep banging their heads in the same spot against the same wall, expecting different results.

Without further adieu, I present "Pissing in the Wind" sung to the tune of "Candle in the Wind".

Goodbye sanity
Though I never knew you at all

I read up on the internet
How to evade my taxes
But the IRS found out
And now I've been indicted
I plan to plead not guilty
But I know I'll be blighted

And it seems to me I lived my life
Like I'm pissing in the wind
Repeating the same bullshit
Til my head caved in

And I could have avoided the jail time
By filling out returns
According to what the law says
Instead of my versions

My mission is tough
But this mess is the bed I made
Hendrickson created an evasion monster
And freedom's the price I paid
My will couldn't be swayed
Oh how my legal fund failed
Nary a soul donated much
In the end, you retched bastards got me nailed.

Goodbye sanity
From the man in minimum security
Who desperately struggled to not pay his taxes
And faded into sad obscurity
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Disilloosianed

Post by Disilloosianed »

You know, the neighbors in the offices around mine must wonder sometimes what I'm doing in here giggling. Loved it, webhick.
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

Somewhere there must an accounting or tax magazine that needs a regular humor article. (Kind of like Patrick Mcmanus in Outdoor Life). Webhick would be perfect for that job.

:lol:
Agent Observer

Post by Agent Observer »

I would invite you into an analogy world: You suddenly find yourself in a fast-moving game of rugby - not soccer, not American football but rugby.
Played Lock, 8-man, and Flanker. I like the analogy, but in truth, if you get stupid on the Pitch, you're likely to get raked with steel and/or wake up in a hospital trying to piece together exactly what happened.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Quixote wrote:Huh?

Even if they're overlooking the word "false", why does Marquitos1 think that has any bearing on whatever his problem is with his payroll department?
Because he has fallen prey to the "gurus" who have designed their cons as a time sink to ensure that the marks don't realize early on in the game that they are miserably failing.

The con artist can't allow the marks to confront the government directly - it just brings on the condition "game over" very quickly and causes the rest of the potential victims to flee before putting their money into the hands of the "guru." So they channel the gullible into confronting the third parties holding the money of the newbie TP. This way the process is drawn out, nothing really horrible happens at first, and the marks get sucked further into the maelstrom without realizing how bad things are really going to get. Additionally, the scamster has the ability to build on the anticipation of victory by deliberately misinterpreting the initial warning signs to the victim; nothing better than to tell your prey that he or she has the employer on the ropes and that they have made a serious legal error in ignoring those worthless documents you sold them.

And when things don't go altogether to plan, it provides plenty of opportunity for the guru to either "sell" more "remedies" or to tell the victim that he or she failed to follow directions correctly so they have ruined their chance to live tax-free. And at this point, the amateur TP feels that they have invested enough money and time, that it would be a waste to quit now. So they continue on to their eventual economic destruction.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
iplawyer

Post by iplawyer »

You need to read his accounting of visiting with payroll with his documents. Priceless!
The Operative

Post by The Operative »

This Marquitos person is going to have a rude awakening one day. That or he will find that even though he is in a field with high employment, nobody will hire him because they don't want to deal with his tax issues.
Bud Dickman

Post by Bud Dickman »

The sad part is he lives in a disaster area, all levies in So Cal are being released. Soon he will be posting of his "victory".