What comes after 'dumbest'?

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Nikki

What comes after 'dumbest'?

Post by Nikki »

SooeyHeads are amazing. Just when you think you've seen the dumbest possible thing, along comes (reformatted for readibility):
Four months ago i pulled on to government property,

the mps stop me, and when they came to the car they ask me for my licence and regerstration,

i then said to them i do not want to the business with them

they wear persistent so i ask them was their purpose of asking for my licence and regerstration for commercial use the mps then told me yes,

so i said No

they then ask me to get out of the car i then said to them again i do not want to do business with them

they called their supiorer and about a hour latter they came back to the car and told me if i dont get out of the car they would use force,

so i get of the car and i informed them that they do not have permission to search my private property all rights reserved to me and only me ucc 1-308 all rights reserved with out prejudice

and i refuse to hand over my property to another man/woman my property belongs to me and only me

so they hand cuff me and searched my car anyway then took me in to the military bass police station and attemp to ask me questions

i then said that i refuse to get into a contract with them so they held me for three hours and told me they are going to release me in the custody of a relative,

so i gave them my aunts phone number and they called

she then came up there to get me but when she got there they then told me that the only way i could leave was to sign this ticket

so i signed it in all CAPS and put under duress

i never gave them permission to use my name but they did any way.

That was four months ago i haven't heared any thing from them on this matter until yesterday friday November 2nd 2007 inwhich the clerck of the federal government wrote me.

Now i haven't opened the letter so should i send it back to make the statement that i dont want to do business with them or do i have to respond

so colud somebody please help me in this matter.

Freedom is the will of the MOST HIGH SO IT IS UNTO THAT RULING POWER'S CREATION.. REALMAN
spelling, punctuation, and grammar (rather the lack thereof) faithfully reproduced from the original.
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

Keyboard warning necessary before reading that. Thanks Nikki, that was the most hilarious thing I've read in awhile. Can't wait for the sequel where the nice police officers come to his door to serve the warrant for his arrest.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

. . . . so i gave them my aunts phone number and they called

she then came up there to get me but when she got there they then told me that the only way i could leave was to sign this ticket
You have to wonder how often this guy's poor aunt receives these kinds of phone calls to come bail him out of trouble.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

The Operative wrote:Keyboard warning necessary before reading that. Thanks Nikki, that was the most hilarious thing I've read in awhile. Can't wait for the sequel where the nice police officers come to his door to serve the warrant for his arrest.
I thought the thread title provided an adequate clue.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

The Operative wrote:Can't wait for the sequel where the nice police officers come to his door to serve the warrant for his arrest.
It will be predictable. He will again tell the officers that he does not want to engage in commercial enterprises with them and then pull out his red rubber stamp and attempt to cancel their authority.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Perhaps he'll be stupid enough to pull out something more threatening than a rubber stamp.

Then, they'll cancel his authority -- and birth certificate.

This guy needs some serious education and deprogramming before he does serious harm to himself or to innocent bystanders.
VinnyZ
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by VinnyZ »

The "note" in the response from Aksis is just as funny in my opinion:

>>>Note: It is a custom observed and recognized by many People, to replace "of the family of" with a ":" colin, i.e. "Christopher Theodore: Rhodes". It was started and is used to make a clearer distinction between the artificial/legal US person CHRISTOPHER THEODORE RHODES [sic], and the natural sovereign ingenuus man: Christopher Theodore of the family of Rhodes.<<<

What's a "colin" ????
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The Operative wrote:Can't wait for the sequel where the nice police officers come to his door to serve the warrant for his arrest.

Actually the “nice police officers” will either be MP’s or Federal Marshall’s since it happened on Federal property, might be FPS, but I seem to remember that the Marshalls get the privilege of busting idiots like this. He really is going to wish he’d been a whole lot smarter, the Feds do not have much of a sense of humor about that sort of thing. It will be almost as much fun as when he ends up in front of Federal judge who absolutely won’t put up with his commercial nonsense. Yeah, he is going to have a whole lot of new experiences out of this one, and his dear aunty isn’t going to be able to bail him out this time around.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

aksis wrote:
Note: It is a custom observed and recognized by many People, to replace "of the family of" with a ":" colin, i.e. "Christopher Theodore: Rhodes". It was started and is used to make a clearer distinction between the artificial/legal US person CHRISTOPHER THEODORE RHODES [sic], and the natural sovereign ingenuus man: Christopher Theodore of the family of Rhodes.
Does anyone know where the nonsense about using a colon got started? Is it related to the "all caps" nonsense? Did it start with the tax protesters, or did it start with some other branch of the loony tunes crowd?

The fascination that many of these people have with inconsequential things like capitalization and use of colons and nonsensical stuff like "artificial/legal US person" probably should be studied by mental health professionals.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

"then took me in to the military bass police station". Thereby subjecting him to admiralty jurisdiction.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

No, it is apparent he stumbled upon the newest conspiracy of the NWO to militarize freshwater fishing. First it was the bass, next it will be the trout...
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Cobalt Shiva
Black Seas Commodore Designate

Post by Cobalt Shiva »

What in the heck was this guy doing driving onto a military base without permission?
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Cobalt Shiva wrote:What in the heck was this guy doing driving onto a military base without permission?
That was my first question when reading that story. Did he just wake up one day and say, "gee, I think I'll go piss off the feds by going onto their land and being an asshole"
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown